My Life with a Dragon Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael and Sarah first night.
3.6k words
4.68
15.6k
30
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had snapped out of his shock after the police had left with Agent Smith. She told them to get home and stay in for a few days while she works out the situation. Makes a case against the thugs that makes Michael out to be a hero and how it wouldn't be worth the backlash of deporting him.

The walk home was quiet. They walked hand and hand and the only words were, "No this way", because Michael was leading them but he still didn't know his way home and sometimes wanted to go down a wrong street. They went inside Sarah leading him to the couch and made him sit down. She turned on the TV and the DVR. A recorded episode of game of thrones began to play. He watched the screen for a few seconds, hearing the intro, but Michael's eyes followed Sarah as she walked to the kitchen. Sarah began to load the rice cooker and rifle through the fridge for some beef and veggies. She found the teriyaki sauce in the door and carried everything to the cutting board. She began to slice and cut the vegetables and beef, throwing them in a pan with some peanut oil and the sauce. She worked vigorously, she was so distracted with her task of the meal that she didn't hear Michael stand up, or walk into the kitchen. He maneuvered himself behind her. All she felt was his arms wrap around her waist and his cheek on her neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, that never should have happened. I shouldn't have let them take you." She could feel his heart quicken and his breathing slow, deep breaths. "I should have gotten you out of there faster, it was my fault."

Sarah turned and with a look of anger she slapped the dragon, hard. "No! Don't do that. Don't you do that. They did those things they beat you and they did that to me. You saved me. You are a hero. Don't think any different. You're my hero." Sarah took his face in her hands and stared into his dark brown eyes and he into her's. Michael could feel it in his stomach he wanted to kiss her, her beautiful face Sarah's face, her eye's. He was lost in them. He swallowed hard but didn't push forward he just held her and Sarah could feel it too, the pull of this strange unexplainable attraction. It was almost too much she did the only thing she could think of. She put her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest. He brought her into an embrace and pulled her tightly into him.

"I have to cook," She said not wanting to let him go. "Go sit down and then I'll help you get ready for bed. We will talk more in the morning, everything should be clearer tomorrow. Ok?" She didn't look at him she just talked to his chest.

"Ok."

They ate dinner making small talk but a distance began to form and they both were trying to close the gap. Neither wanted to talk about what was causing it. They continued to talk, trying to close the gap but it only seemed forced as the meat and veggies disappeared followed by the rice. Sarah rushed the dished to the sink, rinsing them off just as quickly as she cleared the table and returned to her seat. They talked for another few minutes about random things, but Michael suggested it was late. Maybe they should go to bed and talk in the morning, like she suggested. Sarah agreed.

"I think you should take a shower before bed or a bath to relax a little. I mean you are really dirty and everything and it can't hurt."

"Ya I think you're right, but you should probably do the same too, you can go first if you'd like?"

"No you first, I think you need to relax, I mean I can't imagine how sore you are after everything that happened." Michael didn't argue, he sighed and stood up quickly walking to the stairs. Sarah looked down at herself. She hadn't realized her cloths were such a mess. Her shirt had been covered in grime, and torn a little. Her hair definitely smelled of trash as well. She watched Michael as he made his way up the stairs and disappeared.

Michael sat in the shower for a few minutes, feeling the warm water run over his body. He breathed deep and began to rub his face and eyes in frustration. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. The awkwardness of what happened was driving Sarah and him apart. They had just started to get to know each other, and now this. He wanted to kill those men, but instead he just beat them, but it wasn't enough. The man that he burned, the man that hurt her, he wanted to kill him. He wanted to breath his fire on his face and burn him to nothing, unleash his real fury. He felt frustrated. Looking down at the small bench by the shower he sat down and began to rub his face hard. Trying to just feel normal again and then maybe he could talk to Sarah again. They could figure out what to do. He hoped.

"Michael?" He hadn't heard her come in but there she was, standing with a bowl and wash cloth. She had a towel wrapped around her chest to cover her bare body. "I thought you needed help washing your back, so." He swallowed hard and studied her. She had a slight thickness to her legs and a fullness to her chest that he had noticed last time they were in similar circumstance. The towel just seemed to accentuate her body's curves and he couldn't turn away from her form.

"Sure. I could, um, I need help." Sarah walked behind him and knelt down, admiring his wide back. The bandages were a flesh color and very obvious against his red scales. She took the cloth and began to rub him, she could see some slight discoloration of the bruises from the beating but he didn't seem to notice any pain or at least didn't let it show. She wrung out the washcloth, soaked it again and kept scrubbing making sure to not get to close to the bandages. She knew he might not feel the bruises but the gunshots would definitely hurt him. As she kept washing him the cloth began to turn red and so did the water with the last of the dried blood being washed away. Once she was finished Sarah stood up and moved in front of him. He watched her mesmerized with her movements, she placed the bowl on the shelf to the right of the shower and slowly peeled her towel off and hung it on a hook next to the sink. She could feel his eyes on her exploring her, but he didn't move he only averted his eyes and tried to remain some what decent. She looked at him over her shoulder from time to time as she washed her body and hair. The lather ran down her arms, rolled over her breasts, down her stomach and then down her shapely legs.

"Michael." Her voice sounded like silk to his ear and he couldn't help but look at her. "Could you wash my back please? I can't reach." He stood up, his towel still clinging to his waist. Grabbing a washcloth, he held it into the stream of water from the shower head. She didn't look at him as he reached in front of her, his arms wrapping around her but still giving her a wide berth, grabbing the liquid soap. He squeezed some soap onto his hand, strawberries, and he began to rub it onto her back, working it into a lather. Sarah didn't expect to feel his hand running over her skin and she liked it, his hands were so soft. When he changed to the washcloth and began to scrub her she felt a pang of disappointment that she wasn't feeling his soft skin on her's anymore. When he finished Sarah rinsed herself and turned off the water. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself again. "Thank you." She didn't turn to look at him she headed for the door. She exited before he could respond.

"You're welcome."

Michael dried himself and made his way to his room, but he stopped in front of Sarah's door. He put his hands on the sides and pressed his head to it and imagined her, just like how she was in the shower, glistening, that was all he could do. She was in his head and all he could think of.

Sarah stood, her back against her door trying to figure out what she was feeling, her mind was racing. She wanted him to come in and hold her. She could see it in her mind. He would open her door and they would look into eachothers eyes as though it were the first time.

Michael imagined opening the door and seeing her, walking to her, taking her in his arms and embracing her. He wanted to hold her, to smell her. He loved her scent and when he worked up the courage his lips would press against her's, their arms around each other, exploring each other's bodies. He could almost feel the softness of her skin, how smooth it was how perfect it was, even how it smelled. He wanted to feel all of her.

She wanted to feel his lips on her's, she wanted to feel safe in his arms. Sarah could feel it. Being lifted and carried to the bed, feeling her cloths being peeled from her body. Him pressed against her as they made love and she felt so good as she felt him. As she thought about it more and more vividly she began to trace her hands over her body, imagining it was his hands, his big soft hands.

He wanted her.

She wanted him.

Michael pushed away and walked into his room and closing the door behind him. He sighed and flopped on his bed, looking at the ceiling everything came to him. The morning, the afternoon and the evening and now he was in his bed trying to make sense of how his life had gotten to this point. He had moved to Japan, met a beautiful woman, had an accident that escalated into a sex act, gone on a date that escalated into a police matter. He had been shot, then found himself so close to the woman at the center of all of his emotions and he couldn't muster the courage to open a door and tell her how he felt. 'Coward, you're a damn coward. You love her, you fell in love with her. Love at first sight and now you're just laying in bed.'

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. "Michael are you awake?"

He wasn't sure how to react, what to say or do. His mind was racing too fast but the words came so easy he didn't even know he was speaking until he did. "Ya, I'm awake."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." The door creaked open slowly and Michael watched it as Sarah stepped in. The room was dark but the moon was almost full and it was shining through the window, perfectly silhouetting Sarah's perfect body. Michael studied her for what seemed to be along time as she walked towards him. It was sultry the way her body swayed, her hips and legs moved in a perfect rhythm that made her steps seem as though she were floating towards him. She was wearing a red lace bra and panty set. It covered her but the thicker fabric was minimal and the lace left little to the imagination. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and once she reached the edge of his bed he propped himself up on his side using his elbow. She was so close to him now, he scent was surrounding him. His hand felt like it was moving on it's own but he watched it as it closed the distance to her body. Sarah watched him not moving towards her, not speaking. She just watched his hand advance towards her.

His fingertips ran down her flat stomach and down to her panties. He traced the line with his clawed finger, he barely applied and pressure to her white flesh as he traced the subtle cuts of her stomach. He swallowed the lump in his throat and watched her body react to him. Sarah began to breath hard as she felt him exploring her, she wanted this. She could feel his desire, it was filling the room and mixing with her own. She reached up and put her hand on top of his and he looked up into her eye's. With her other hand she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it sag from her shoulders. Still hiding her large breasts but slowly she reached around and covered herself. With her other hand she pulled the bra away and let it drop to the floor. He watched it as it fell and then returned to her cloudy eyes that had now become a rich hazel color. Michael swung his legs off the bed, one on each side of Sarah. He reached around her back with his wanting hands and slowly moved up from the small of her back to her shoulder blades and then back down again to her hips.

Sarah looked into his eye's, she saw fear, apprehension. Passion. Wanting and something else. "Michael,"

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

He didn't hesitate for an instant, because he knew the answer. "I loved you since the moment I first saw you."

Sara removed her hands and pressed them to his shoulders, exposing her full chest and forcing him back onto the bed. She pressed her lips to his as they fell. her breast pressed against his hard chest. They kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining, their bodies pressed together. Michael grabbed her hips as she fell on to him. Her hair falling down all around him, surrounding him. She smelled so sweet and her skin felt so soft. Sarah was straddling the large dragon. Slowly her body began moving on it's own, she slowly rubbed her mound onto his clothed member coxing it to its erect form. Michael moaned as he felt himself become engorged and his hands began to tighten and move in rhythm with her hips. Sarah pushed her hair to one side and moved from his chest to his large face and stared into his dark eye's.

"What are we doing?" She didn't stop grinding her hips, into him as she whispered to him.

"I don't know," Michael returned her passion filled gaze. "But I don't want to stop." He reached up and ran his hand through her hair and pulled her to him again, pressing his lips to her's. Sarah moaned as she felt him press into her wanting womanhood harder. She could feel him and she wanted him. She moved a hand down his body and slowly. Running down his neck, to his chest, down his defined stomach and finally to the elastic of his shorts. Her hand was shaking, she couldn't tell if it was from nervousness or anticipation but she plunged her hand into his under garment and grasped him gently. Michael felt her hand wrap around him and he let out a small moan as his body tightened with the stimulation of her touching his engorged member. He kissed her harder and began to breath harder and harder.

His heart felt like it was going to leap from his chest but he knew what he wanted, he wanted Sarah. All of her. Before she knew what happened Michael stood up lifting her in the air. His hands holding her by her round posterior. Turning so he could lay her down on her back he was still between her legs. He kiss her more deeply, first her lips, then her neck, then her breasts, licking and suckleing. All of it sending shots of pleasure through Sarah's body and filling him with desire. He rubbed his nose on her stomach and ran his tongue over and around her navel until he traced his way down to her moist panties, the smell of her was intoxicating. He began to rub his nose into her, over her underwear, taking deep breaths as he did. Sarah's head fell back as she convulsed with surges of pleasure throughout her body.

"Please, Oh god Michael, I want you. Please take me. I can't stand it, please." Michael looked up at her and then back to her moist panties. He moved to his knees, slipping his thumbs between her panties and hips he slowly dragged his large clawed thumbs against her thighs as he removed her tiny garment. She quickly closed her legs, he had seen her before and she remembered vividly. But this was different, it felt different somehow. She did it more as a reaction to his eye's exploring her.

"Don't look." Michael slipped off his shorts, not taking his eyes from her's. He hid himself behind her legs, but he moved closer and closer. As he did he didn't take his eyes off her. He looked into her eyes placing his hands on her knees he slowly opened her legs. Sarah didn't resist him as he spread them and moved up to her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her deeply. She could feel him pressing against her gap but he didn't force himself into her. He waited there at her opening, gently rubbing giving her small pecks of wanting.

She looked at him and for the first time since they began, she realized how nervous she was. Sarah had had sexual partners before but this felt different, she had never felt this before. It was like a fear but an excitement for someone that she couldn't imagine being without. "Ok," she whispered to him as she looked into his eye's. "I'm ready, just be gentle." Michael kissed her as the head of his cock pushed against Sarah's tiny opening. He could feel the resistance but slowly it began to give way and to engulf him. First his head and then slowly he began to feel her body pulling him in. She buried her face into his neck as she screamed with pleasure as he spread her and made her his.

"Are you alright, you want me to stop?"

She held on tightly and responded through panting breaths. "I'm fine. Please keep going." Michael kissed her again and slowly began working himself in and out, not pulling himself out but just enough to feel her grip him and then he pushed back in. Sarah had never felt this before, he was massive but so soft and gentle. No aggression and she wanted him, she wanted all of him. Michael began to move faster and lengthen his stroke as she moaned louder and louder, the pleasure building higher and higher. She moaned louder as he seemed to reach her deepest pleasure centers and filling her completely. "Oh god please, don't stop, please don't stop Michael, harder, please OH GOD!" She could feel her body convulsing in climax around him. She buried her face into his neck again and wrapped her legs around his waist as he quickened his pace.

"Sarah I'm gonna cum, please i need to take it out, you have to let me go!" He couldn't stop his stroke his pleasure was building to high. "I, gonna cum, I have to take it out, please Sarah, please!" Michael spoke through panting breaths.

"No I'm not letting you go, cum, cum in me. I want it, I want it so much!" Michael's thrusts became harder and harder. Sarah could feel his member begin to throb, but she could feel herself convulsing around him, begging for him. Her body want his seed, she want it all.

"AAAHHHH SARAH I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" He couldn't stop he felt it like a floodgate deep inside his body, every muscle in his body tightening under the strain of his climax. He could feel his seed flowing out of him and waves of pleasure running like electricity through his body. Sarah felt it all, her womb was filling with Michaels warm seed. Her orgasam was with his and she felt her woman hood release her juices all around him tightening around him, squeezing every drop from him. She pulled his cock deeper and deeper until she thought she was going to burst from his throbbing member.

Michael panted over her, sweat glistening on his red skin, when he looked down at the feminine form below him she was coated in a glaze of diamonds. Beads shimmering the moonlight, that made Sarah look as though she were made of diamonds. He leaned down and kissed her, she pulled him into her tightly. She had not released him, her legs still wrapped around him. For awhile they didn't say anything they just stared into eachother's eyes. Michael made the first move. He rolled to his side, sliding out of Sarah's body leaving her empty. But no sooner that he moved he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back into him. Sarah breathed deep taking in his scent, she loved it it was musky but smelled like something else she couldn't place, but now it relaxed her and made her eye's feel heavy. As sleep crept over her Sarah didn't know if MIchael said it or if it was part of a dream but she hoped he did.

"I love you Sarah." And her eyes closed and she fell into sleep.