My Life with a Dragon Ch. 05

Story Info
Before another day on the town.
2.5k words
4.6
9.4k
14
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone for reading my work, I am very grateful for everything. I would also like apologize. I wrote this and now realize it really should be a .5 chapter vs an actual one. well thanks again and I hope you all continue to enjoy my story.

*****

Chapter 5. spontaneous proposal

Michael and Sarah sat on the couch for a while, not wanting to let go of each other. They pulled apart from time to time to just stare at each other, the feeling they had was almost undefinable. The closest thing that came to mind too how they felt was gravity. They couldn't explain why they felt it or where exactly it came from but it was absolute and there was no defying it. They both were falling hard for each other. Sarah knew about Michael's situation but for her this was love if she had ever felt it and she loved it.

"We should have breakfast and get ready to go." Sarah wasn't sure where they were going but she couldn't be alone with Michael all day, the results had already become very apparent to her, but she loved being wrapped in his arms and didn't want to move either. Commanding herself to propping up on one elbow and looked at her red lover. "We should probably shower too."

Michael smiled. "You're probably right." He looked to the small table by the couch and removed some tissues and handed them to Sarah and she placed them against herself as she slowly sat up, she could feel the still warm cum flowing out of her body into the tissue as she crawled over him to the waste basket. She threw away the tissue and washed her hands. Michael watched her stretch before she set to the task of breakfast, his shirt lifting up revealing most of her beautiful ass. Sarah began cracking the eggs and hanging the bacon on a microwave tree. She moved to the fridge removing some yogurt and mixing in some frozen berries and oats. Michael stood on the opposite side of the counter as she floated around perfectly performing the ballet of her morning ritual. Before he knew it there was a plate in front of him with 8 eggs 13 pieces of bacon and a small mixing bowl of yogurt with oats and berries. He grinned comparing the size difference between their meals. Her's, 1 egg 2 bacon strips and a cereal bowl of the berries and yogurt. He looked at Sarah and smiled. They stood at the counter watching each other eat, seeming to not be able to remove their smiles from their faces.

"What?" She asked biting her strip of bacon.

"Without the IES account I have, I think i would eat you out of house and home at this rate." They both chuckled as the thought.

"Probably but if you were living here without the IES then you would be here for other reasons," Sarah sucked on her bacon strip before nibbling another bite. "And you'd have to work so we both didn't go broke."

The thought changed his laughing to a smile. "Well maybe after all this is over, maybe I can." He looked at his plate and picked up another fork of eggs.

Sarah didn't know exactly what to say. Here emotions were going a mile a minute and picturing what Michael was talking about made her heart beat a little faster. She could see it in her mind, what kind of life they would have. He would wake up in the morning and shower, coming down stairs to a hot breakfast and coffee and paper. He would thank her with a kiss. She would be a picture perfect wife, beautiful and motherly. 'Motherly?' The thought made Sarah's eyes become wide thinking of it, 'Kids.' She shook her head frantically and pushed the thought out of her mind spooning the yogurt into her mouth. "So I was thinking we should explore a little more, you know make sure you know your way around and maybe in the unlikely situation you get lost or we get separated you can find your way home." She didn't look up from her plate but Michael watched every gesture she made. "And it's just good to see the things to do. We can take the train into Tokyo and wander around. Lots to see and it's really pretty at night."

Michael smiled as he swallowed the last of his food. "I am willing to do anything you want to do, just so long as we are together."

Sarah smiled and could feel her face start to blush. She tried her best to keep it in check but the warmth was unmistakable. "Well I'm going to take a shower and then we can go." She crabbed the dishes, rushing to the sink before Michael could tell her he would take care of them. Michael watched Sarah as she almost ran up the stairs and he heard the door slam, Watching her half naked body bounce and jiggle a little was amusing though. He looked at the sink and and began to wash dishes and place them in the drying rack after he gave them a rinse. He looked down and chuckled a little finally noticing his nakedness.

Sarah slammed the door, harder than she meant too but it didn't matter. She turned on the shower and unbuttoned the 3 remaining buttons on Michaels shirt. 'Guess we need a few more shirts, between blood and missing buttons he's going to have to be shirtless for the rest of his life.' She began laughing thinking about the possibility of Michael going shirtless out in public and how everyone would stare at him. Then she thought of other woman's wandering eyes and she snarled with jealousy. She had been angry when that feline other species was swooning and fawning over him. That had been before everything that had happened. Now the thought filled her with pure furry. Sarah shook off the memory and stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water cascade over her body, her hands began to run over her smooth skin. Grabbing her fruit infused shampoo she filled her hand, she smelled it and thought how Michael always smelled her hair when they embraced. She worked the lather and began to rub her scalp and run her fingers through her hair to work the lather through all the way to her tips. Moving back from time to time to her scalp she used her fingertips to massage her scalp once more. She could feel the release of endorphins making her smile from the small high that came from it. Sarah moved back into the water and began to rinse herself and wash the lather from her locks and her face. She turned her back to the shower head and felt the full pressure washing away the grime and only leaving her refreshed and renewed. She opened her eyes and Michael was standing in front of her holding a hand towel to cover himself. Her eyes went wide and she covered herself, as though he hadn't seen her naked before.

"God, you scared me, What are you doing?"

"I thought I should freshen up alittle too and we could maybe wash each others back's." she could tell he was obviously embarrassed and hadn't really thought out what his intent was. She was sure he just wanted to be in the shower with her but seeing this hulk look like a boy asking out his first crush made her giggle.

"Sure, I'd like that," She turned her back to him. Moving her hair to one side and pulling it in front of her. "I sometimes break out during the summer and it's hard to reach back there, just be gentle with me ok." Her voice was like honey to his ears. Michael looked down her perfect skin and down to her full ass, he could feel himself begin to swell again but pushed his thoughts away as best he could. Focusing on the task he took the washcloth and slowly began to scrub her shapely back. He could see all the light lines of her muscles leading down to 2 small dimples above her round ass. As he scrubbed he asked if her was too rough, but she always said no. He stopped when she said she was good. "Ok now your turn, kneel down." Michael straightened up for a second unsure of the request but he did as he was told and went to his knees. His head was even with Sarah's breasts and he stared intently at them.

She began to laugh, "You have to turn around dumby." He nodded and turned his body so his back was to her. Sarah looked at the peeling bandages and slowly removed them, revealing two small indentations in Michael's scales. The holes had almost completely healed and soon the only evidence of the incident would be the memory. She smiled seeing that he was alright. Sarah placed her hand on his large shoulder and began to scrub his wide back, taking care to follow his scales and cover his whole back with suds. She could feel how hard his body was, his muscles under his skin would flex from time to time under her pressure. Soon she found herself moving from his back to his shoulders and then reaching over him too scrub his broad chest. Michael was confused a little, but he didn't tell her or want her to stop. Sarah pressed her breasts into his back as she scrubbed him, he could feel her full breasts squishing against him and doing their own scrubbing while her hands massaged him.

"Hey don't get excited big guy we have stuff to do today." Sara smiled admiring his stiffness.

"I'm trying but you're not making it easy, touching me like that." He didn't turn his head to look at her as he spoke but she could see he was struggling to remain flaccid. "It feels. . .good."

"Well, I'm glad you're doing your best but I need to finish washing the rest of my body. So maybe you should stay like that. You know, so you don't get too excited." Sarah turned away from him but her heart was racing. She tried to play it cool and sexy but she was losing her composure. Just being in a room with him was enough to push her but this was worse. She could sense his struggle to not turn and watch her. She kept turning and looking, watching him. 'He's being so good.' Sarah washed herself but slowly she realized she needed to clean her vagina, no telling what might happen if she left Michael's cum inside her. She opened her legs and reached in with her index and middle fingers. She began to stir herself, scraping her walls and pulling the film to her opening and letting the water wash it away. Sarah reached in deeper to her cervix and touched her tiny inner hole, she remembered how Michael had opened her and how his seed had been deposited deep into her womb. Now she was closed and she was left hoping that whatever small deposit wasn't enough to get her pregnant. As She continued to clean her snatch she could feel herself getting turned on. The repeated spreading and digging inside herself was making her wet, and knowing Michael was so close wasn't helping. She stepped out from under the stream and grabbed two towels. Wrapping one around her ample bust and the other around her hair. "Well I'm done, the shower is all yours." Michael turned and watched her exit. He rinsed the rest of his body, turned off the water and grabbed a towel for himself, trying to keep up with his host.

Michael stood at the foot of the stairs wearing a grey t shirt with a triangle with a rainbow coming out of one side, he assumed it was a prism of some kind, and blue jeans. Sarah was wearing jeans as well. She had rolled the legs up to her mid calf. She had on a t shirt with an anime cat with a bow in its hair and a jean jacket that seemed to have been cut to be no longer than just below her chest. Michael immediately wondered what she would look like wearing nothing but her short jacket.

"Well I guess we are off then, to tokyo right?" Sarah smiled up at her lover.

"If that's what you want then let's go." Michael reached out and grabbed her hand and started for the door but he felt resistance as though he were pulling a heavy object. He turned and could see she was looking at her hand inside his. He loosened his grip and moved back to her. "What's wrong?"

She looked up at him with a glaze over her eye's. "I know the law and I know we can't show everyone how close we are or how much we mean to each other." Sarah looked around her and saw the new door ways and the house she knew so well and she could feel it, the safety that it provided. "This place, this house. Is our only safe place where we can do that, but I just don't want slip. I'm nervous about this."

Michael pulled her into him and raised her face with a finger under her chin. He pressed his lips to her's and she could feel herself loosen and the knot in her stomach, caused by her apprehension, melt away. "You're right," He smiled at her. "Out there we can't be who we are. We are host and guest. We have to play along and wait. Things will change but until they do we have this house." He looked around and smiled back to her. "This is our place and we can be lovers here. we can be a couple and we can practice being husband and wife."

'Husband and wife. Is that what he wants, he wants to marry me? I can't believe this.' Sarah swallowed the lump in her throat and spoke softly looking at the dragon's large feet. "Is that what you really want michael, do you want me to be your wife?" Her heart was beating fast with anticipation of his answer. Michael just smiled.

"I'm not gonna love anyone else, you're the one for me and I'm never going to find another. Why wouldn't I want to marry you?" Sarah began to fidget and shake with excitement. "I mean it's not a proposal, now isn't the way I want, HEY!" Sarah jumped up and pulled him to her hard and began to kiss him. All he could do was hold her and return her kiss.

"Yes, yes, I don't care when you ask me. I don't care about the law or any of it. I love you and I will marry you." Sarah leaned in and kissed him again. "I love you."