My Life with a Muscular Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while that seemed much longer, Patti backed off, returning my cock to her pussy. Looking down on me, I could tell that now at last she was going to ride me to my completion. Slowly, steadily she moved up and down, clasping herself firmly around me. It seemed to last forever, but finally, I exploded within her; convulsing with spasms that lifted the upper half of my body clear off the mattress. When I was done, she curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and a leg thrown over my thighs.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I really needed that. Thank you."

And then she was asleep.

The next morning when I finally woke up, she was gone. Glancing over at the clock I realized why; it was nearly ten o'clock and she was downstairs in the shop. I could still feel the wet spots left during the previous night, so I stripped the bed and, after getting dressed, walked to the kitchen on my way down to the laundry in the basement. On the table sat a plate. On the plate rested a note and a single chocolate kiss.

"Thank you again for last night; love, me. Make yourself some breakfast and see me in the shop."

I made myself some scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee, then headed downstairs with the sheets. When I had the load running, I climbed the stairs and entered the shop. I was greeted with an ovation by the girls and a kiss from my wife.

"See, I told you I didn't kill him."

That got a roar of laughter from the girls. Fortunately for me, none of the customers were privy to the story Patti apparently told the girls before they opened for the day.

I quietly disappeared back into the basement and worked out while doing the rest of the laundry. When I was done I brought everything back up stairs and remade the bed. At noon, Patti came upstairs and joined me for a quick sandwich and then headed back down for her next appointment. I spent the rest of the day updating the company books and paying bills.

Later that evening, after washing and drying the dinner dishes, Patti and I changed into our workout clothes and headed down to the gym. We each hit our respective weight benches, and after about an hour had our blood really circulating.

"Bill, I can't get that TV show from last night out of my head."

I'm a smart enough guy that I knew where this was heading.

"Patti, look at me. I know you've got me in excellent shape and I'm a lot stronger than I was when I got out of school. But look at the differences between us. You're eight inches taller than me, you out-weigh me by almost thirty pounds and you're a hell of a lot stronger than me. What chance would I have trying to beat someone like you?"

That mischievous smile of hers lit up her face.

"Absolutely none, but just think about how much fun you can have trying. I promise not to hurt you."

"Okay, but remember your promise."

"Absolutely. Let's get naked first, just like the first Olympians."

Against my better judgment, I agreed and took off my clothes. Patti did the same. Standing naked across from each other we slowly began to circle each other looking for an opening. I can't tell you how vulnerable I felt. There's something about being naked that gives you the feeling of being total defenseless; it didn't help that I was beginning to get an erection.

"See you're enjoying yourself already and we've only just begun."

It turns out that I was a little quicker than Patti. Each time she made a move for my arm or leg I was able to parry her maneuver.

"Come on little man, you can't run forever. Make your move."

I should not have let her get to me, but I did. Dropping to my knees, I grabbed hold of her lead leg intending to pull it out from under her. That never happened. Instead I felt the bulk of her weight come down hard on my back and her arms wrap tightly around me. I tried to free myself but I couldn't pry her hands apart. Soon, I found myself lying face-first on the mat with Patti maneuvering her body around until we both faced the same direction. It took her a few minutes but she finally managed to turn me over. Once she had me on my back, she used her superior height and weight to pin my shoulders to the mat for a very long three count.

"I give, Patti."

"That was fun," she said.

"For you," I replied.

Looking down at my crotch she countered, "Apparently for you as well. Let's go again."

We circled only briefly this time before she managed to grab my arm and yank me up against her body. It felt like I hit a brick wall and suddenly the wall was all around me; Patti had me in a bear hug. My feet were no longer touching the ground and my arms were trapped at my sides. I was completely helpless.

"'Do you give or should I squeeze a little harder."

She never waited for my reply. I felt her python-like arms quickly begin to tighten around my body, squeezing the breath out of my lungs and preventing me from breathing. Panic set in and with my last gasp of air I managed to get out,

"I give, I give."

Immediately I felt the pressure ease and my feet touch the mat.

"That's two. Let's go again."

"Give me a minute to catch my breath."

"Okay, you got one minute."

The third fall began with me actually being able to bring her down to the mat. I managed to get my arms around her and was trying to turn her on to her back, when I felt her hand wrap around my still erect cock and begin to stroke me. I lost my concentration and she was able to break free.

"Hey, no fair, that's cheating."

"All's fair in love and war," she said as grabbed hold of me and wrestled me to the mat. A few moments later I found myself flat on my back again; this time Patti had me in a classic school-girl pin.

"Do you give, Bill?"

I couldn't actually see her pussy; but there was no mistaking the aroma of her arousal.

"Yes, I give."

"That's three. What do you say we go for best out of ten?"

"Fine"

The next two falls went much the same way as the others, with me ultimately being over-powered and forced to submit.

"That's five to zero," she said smugly.

We both knew that the sixth fall was going to be the last. I was really getting tired; I couldn't believe the amount of energy I was expending, and I suddenly realized this really was a great workout.

Slowly we circled once again. This time in her exuberance to win, she took me down too quickly, and her momentum carried her over onto her back. Trying to gain the advantage I took the shortest route towards her shoulders: directly between her legs. I never made it that far. I felt her legs shut like a steel trap, capturing my head firmly between them. This was the last place I wanted to be. I felt her squeeze harder trying to get me to submit. Her hands grabbed hold of the back of my head in an effort to keep me from slipping out. The pressure momentarily eased and I felt my head being pulled closer to her pussy, and at the same time her legs pressed tighter on to my shoulders. The trap snapped shut once again and now I was hopelessly locked in position. My head began to pound from the pressure. I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd be forced to give. I did the only thing I could think of; I locked my lips around her exposed clit and began to suck.

I think I heard a faint, "Oh , you bastard," but I could be wrong. As I continued to suck, I flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue. The faster I flicked and the harder I sucked, the tighter I felt her legs clamp down on my head. My ears were ringing and the pain was intense but I refused to surrender. I felt her legs tremble and I heard her unmistakable scream of passion as the room suddenly began to spin and everything faded to black.

How long I was out I don't know. When I finally opened my eyes I was looking up into Patti's green eyes as she was holding my hand and patting my cheek.

"Are you okay? You had me so scared; I was afraid I really hurt you."

Slowly I became more aware of my surroundings and of what we had been doing.

"Did I win the fall?"

"No, you goof," she answered with a sly smile. "Even though you cheated I won, because while you were out, I had you pinned."

"What do you mean I cheated? I thought you said all's fair in love and war?"

"That only applies to me; after all I'm only a defenseless woman."

Epilogue:

It's now been over thirty-five years since Patti came into my life and I wouldn't change a minute of it. Not that it's always been perfect; it hasn't. But the good times have far outweighed the not so good. Through our hard work and good fortune, we've been able to become financially secure. We could retire tomorrow if we wanted to, but each of us enjoys what we do, so why stop now. The shop has matured along with its customer base. Patti is still as sexy as ever, as are the other girls. But, it's their reputation as great stylists that bring in new customers.

Our parents, especially mine, were disappointed when we told them that we couldn't have children and that we had decided not to adopt. Their disappointment was short lived. My sister got married two years after college and had four kids in the span of three years, thanks to two sets of twins; first boys, then girls. Now my parents have more grandchildren than they can handle; and Patti's parents have been recruited as additional grandparents, for which they are extremely happy.

The kids loved to come and visit Aunt Patti and Uncle Bill. They always ended up in the basement, playing with the equipment and wrestling each other on the mats. It wasn't long before the older boys were being consistently dominated by their younger sisters.

A few years ago, my bosses came to me looking for a solution to a problem. They wanted to retire, but didn't really want to sell the company. I suggested that they look into an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. If they sold their stock to the plan, holding on to just enough to maintain control of the company, and allow the employees to purchase shares based on their annual salaries, they would have more than enough money for their retirement... and still control the company. The employees would be motivated to grow the company, thus increasing the value of the stock. It would be a win-win situation.

Several weeks later, after running it past their lawyers and accountants, they asked me to join them for dinner.

"Bill, we've decided to follow your advice and set up the ESOP. Everyone agrees that it's the perfect solution to our problem. They told us that the biggest obstacle would be finding someone to run the company in our absence. We told them that wouldn't be a problem, that we already had someone who knew the business, had the respect of our employees, and who was a person we could trust. We want you to be our general manager."

Of course I accepted, especially when I heard the offer and the conditions they laid out for me. I've been running the company ever since. We've had the good fortune to be able to take on several new lines, in addition to becoming the sole distributor of several of the largest craft beers in the state. We've already been able to increase our sales by fifty percent and are projecting that, in the next five years sales will double.

Although I'm working longer hours, I still manage to get home most days before Patti closes for the evening. We work out together every other evening, mostly lifting and yoga. We've limited our wrestling to Saturday evenings, which gives me a day to recuperate before returning to work. We believe that it's the best all around workout that we can do, and the perks can't be beat.

I've got to close for now; it's Saturday night and nearly time for our workout. My life with a muscular cheerleader has been very good.

The End

I hope you enjoyed my story; thanks for reading. Your comments are always welcome.

Submissive Romantic submissiveromanticone@gmail.com

Afterward:

I want to thank everyone that took the time to send me their comments and best wishes. I've just been to the doctor, and based on my latest blood work I'm still cancer free. That's the good news; the bad news is that I'm still battling with the side effects of my prostate surgery and will be doing so for the foreseeable future.

This story is pure fiction and has been in the works since I read an article about a muscular cheerleader at the University of Georgia. If you Google 'muscular cheerleader' you can see my inspiration.

SR

1...456789