My Life with Carrie Ch. 03

Story Info
Carrie has some more pictures taken.
4.1k words
4.4
22.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

My wife, Carrie, is a dancer and choreographer. Because exercise is an integral part of her career, she has maintained a great physique over the 25 years we have been married, even after giving birth to two children. To this day, when we go out she still turns a lot of heads, both young and old. I'm very proud to be with such a beautiful woman and over the years I haven't minded showing her off occasionally. We are raising a family of two children and a dog in a conservative suburb of a major western city. We both have careers and so our lives are very hectic. I would say that we have managed to have a fairly routine sex life that has been punctuated over the years by some episodes of truly naughty behavior. Those are the subject of the stories I would like to share.

*

On our 15th anniversary, my wife Carrie reserved a room in a high-rise hotel on the beach near our home. We often spend our anniversaries here because it gives us a break from careers and family demands while enjoying the amenities of a first-class resort and it isn't too far from home.

We had been looking forward to this day for a long time and when we checked into our room a much needed feeling of relaxation began to sweep over us. Our room was on the 12th floor and we stepped out onto the balcony to enjoy the view of the ocean and distant islands. Even though the Pacific Coast Highway roared below us, the salt air smell and the view from our high perch were intoxicating and we were soon in each others arms, kissing passionately. We had seriously been missing each other and one thing led to another and, well, we just couldn't wait. Suddenly we were stripping off each others clothes and we ended up making love on the balcony overlooking the beach. We're not nudists or exhibitionists by a long shot but the possibility of someone observing us from the beach below only served to fuel our passion as we made love with wild abandon.

Afterwards, we took a quick nap and then prepared for dinner. Carrie wore a short black dress that showed plenty of leg and plenty of cleavage. And while she has had a couple of kids, she filled it out quite nicely. The hotel has a romantic restaurant with great food and we enjoyed a nice meal and a bottle of champagne. As we left the restaurant, neither of us felt the same urgency to be alone as we had earlier in the afternoon, so we stopped by the small bar on the other side of the lobby to have a drink. There was a decent sized dance floor and music playing but there weren't many people in the bar. We sat down at a table next to three college-age looking guys and ordered more champagne. Carrie really gets going when she drinks champagne and she wanted to dance. She asked the guys next to us if they would watch her purse and one of them suggested she set it beside to his backpack in a corner next to their table. There was no one on the dance floor, which I hate because Carrie is a great dancer and I'm embarrassingly bad. She takes over the floor when she's out there and she really gets off from all of the attention she receives. I always dance with her because she enjoys it so much and I know we are going to have great sex afterward.

We danced a few songs and I asked for a break. I poured out more champagne and one of the lonely looking guys next to us looked over and asked what the occasion was. We explained that nearly every year on our anniversary we would book a room here to rediscover ourselves. He introduced himself as Eric and explained that he and his friends were from the mid-west and had been to a wedding in Las Vegas. After the wedding they had decided to rent a car spend a week at the beach. As I looked around the room, I was disappointed for them that there were no young, single women available to hang out with them. We gave some suggestions of places where they might meet more people of their own age and they said they would probably try those out tomorrow night.

Carrie and I danced another set and I talked her into returning to the table for another drink. She really was just getting warmed up and so I made the bold suggestion that she ask one of our newfound friends to dance. She was too shy so I asked them for her. They were all very eager and nearly knocked one another over for the chance to be first.

Carrie spent quite a lot of time dancing with our new friends and I didn't mind sharing her. I have to admit I really liked hanging out with them. They were college guys enjoying being young and free and they were a lot of fun to be around. They weren't cocky as young guys sometimes are and I appreciated that they seemed to respect boundaries. They never lost sight of the fact that Carrie was my wife and they always deferred to me before they approached her about the next dance. I was able to relax and enjoy watching my incredibly sexy wife express herself on the dance floor. I don't recall having a thing for middle-aged women when I was in college but I also never came across one that I would consider to be as attractive as my wife. I think these guys felt lucky to have someone this hot to dance with.

Soon it was late and Carrie and I knew it was time to go upstairs and finish off our evening in each others arms. As we said goodbye to our new friends, Eric pulled a camera out of his backpack and took a couple of quick pictures as a memento for he and his friends and we headed off to bed.

When we got upstairs, Carrie went into the bathroom to freshen up while I busied myself setting up the room. I enjoyed the scent of the flowers we had bought earlier as I lit candles and placed them all around the room. Just as I sat on the edge of the bed to remove my shoes there was a soft knock on the door. I couldn't imagine who it could be so I edged over and looked through the peep hole. I could see Eric with his backpack slung over his shoulder standing uneasily in the hallway.

"Hey, Eric, what's going on?" I asked, opening the door slightly.

"Carrie left her purse in the bar. I just wanted to return it," he replied, holding up the purse.

"Wow, thank you." That could have put a damper on the evening. I swung the door open and took the purse from his hand.

"Did someone just knock on the door?" Carrie shouted out from behind the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah, it's Eric... from the bar. You left your purse there and he brought it up." I called back.

"How sweet. Tell him to come in, I'll be right out."

Eric entered the room hesitantly and we shuffled by the closed bathroom door. I set Carrie's purse on a chair. There was an uncomfortable silence as Eric looked nervously at his shoes and shifted his weight from foot to foot. Before either of us had a chance to think of something to say to break the awkward silence, Carrie emerged from the bathroom. She was still wearing the sexy black dress but she had taken off her shoes and stockings and her bra.

"You returned my purse?" she asked Eric. He nodded affirmatively, "That is so nice. Thank you so much." With that she walked over and gave him a gentle hug.

Then she pulled away suddenly and asked, "How did you know what room we are in?"

Eric was taken by surprise and by the look on his face I could tell this was going to be an interesting answer. After a pause, during which he nervously looked back and forth between Carrie and me several times, Eric spoke hesitantly, "Oh...I...ah...I saw you this afternoon...the two of you...ah...out there...on the ah...on the...balcony." He could barely get the words out.

"Oh." Carrie blushed. We had only been out on the balcony once that afternoon. "Out there, huh? How...how did you happen to see us...out there?"

"I was on the beach with my friends. We looked up and...and there you were." There was a pause and then he blurted out, "I didn't realize I was going to meet you in the bar later. It just kind of happened that way. And then you guys were, like, so nice...I'm sorry I invaded your privacy like that. I just wasn't thinking..."

"Eric." Carrie interrupted in an almost motherly way. "We're not upset," she explained for both of us, "How could we be? We were making love on a balcony in full view of everyone." Then she looked at him playfully, "Knowing that someone might see us was part of the thrill. I only hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

Now poor Eric was really embarrassed. He just stood there red-faced and looking at the floor.

I was still curious, though. Not all of the story was clear to me yet. "So you could tell from the beach what we looked like well enough to recognize us later?"

"Oh...well, I...uh...sort of had...uh...help." Eric managed to stammer sheepishly. When we continued looking at him quizzically he went on, "I have a camera...with a telephoto lens. Actually, I could see pretty well."

I hadn't thought of that possibility. I knew we were in public but I figured we were too far away for anyone to see us well enough to recognize us later.

If Carrie was surprised, she didn't show it. "Clever," she replied, "and how did the pictures turn out?"

Eric had apparently anticipated the question, because he answered quickly, although with a great deal of humiliation, "They...were...they were good. You guys looked great...actually... considering the distance and all... I'm really sorry..."

"Eric, don't be sorry. It's okay, you did what any normal guy your age would have done," Carrie tried to be comforting. "We are the ones who created the situation...and I'm not embarrassed or upset at all. To be real honest, I'm kind of excited that you took some pictures." Just as Eric was starting to relax, Carrie continued, "and I would like to see them."

Eric's jaw dropped open and his face got even redder than before. "Well...I...uh...I...they haven't been developed..." he stalled.

But Carrie pressed him quickly, "The camera's still in your backpack, isn't it?"

"Well...uh...yeah...yes...it is."

"Well, get it out then, and let's have a look," she said with some mock impatience.

Eric reached slowly into his backpack and withdrew the camera. He moved at a snails pace, as if he were maybe considering just bolting out the door and making a run for it. But he gradually lowered himself to the edge of the bed and turned the camera on. After a few seconds of nervous fumbling, he had the first picture on the camera's tiny screen. Carrie walked confidently over to the bed and sat down next to him. The screen wasn't big enough for both of them see together, so Carrie extended her left arm behind him and pushed her breasts firmly into his right arm as she leaned in to look. Now he was really intimidated by the older, more experienced woman, and he fought desperately to maintain his composure. As he panned through the pictures Carrie made comments about a nice shot or what a nice angle.

"These aren't bad, Eric, I think you may have talent," she said, enthusiastically.

Eric's face brightened, "The photography leaves a lot to be desired. I was just so far away and the wind was blowing...I didn't handle the conditions very well." Once he started talking about the photography he seemed to forget that he was sitting next to his subject.

"So, you think you could take better pictures if the conditions were better?"

"Oh, yeah, I could do way better," he replied confidently, a little youthful bravado slipping out. He had no idea what was coming. Every time this poor kid got comfortable, Carrie put him back on the ropes. I had already begun to realize that Carrie had something in mind. She didn't consult me and she didn't have to. If I had an objection, I would speak up and she knew it. So she could feel free to play whatever game intrigued her with the confidence that I would set whatever parameters I was comfortable with. And that night I was feeling very open minded.

"What about right now? How about the conditions in this room? Could you do better right here?"

"Well, yes, of course..." As he started to comprehend what she was suggesting, he snapped his head around to look at her, his jaw dropping open again. He was back on the ropes.

Carrie just smiled. She was amused by her ability to shock him. "Well, then, how about it? How about you showing us what a good photographer you can be?"

"Right here? Right now?" He was trying desperately to catch his breath.

"Yes. Right here. Right now." She held her arms out as if presenting herself to him. "Where do you want me?"

"Uh...wh-...what...?" He looked to me for relief. I just stared silently back at him with a look that said hey you're in charge, lead the way.

"You're the photographer, I'm the model. Where do you want me?" Carrie repeated.

I was impressed with the way he recovered. Like he was going to play along until we cried uncle and then he could be on his way. He had already gauged my reaction and figured, as Carrie had, that I would voice my objections if and when they occurred. "Okay, how about you stand over there." He pointed to a small open area between the bed and a dresser with a mirror on the other side of the room.

Carrie moved into position. "How should I stand?"

"Well, put your hands like this," he replied as he demonstrated, "and then turn a little this way..." He started regaining his confidence as he moved Carrie around into various poses. They got into a flow. I could tell that she loved it and I was having fun watching her. She was so hot in her little black dress. But, she could only let Eric enjoy his newfound composure for a short while before she shattered it again.

"You know, Eric, this is fun and all, but these aren't exactly the same photographs you were taking outside. If you want me to unbutton something... or maybe take something off... you just have to ask me. I'm willing to pose however you want, but I need you to tell me what you want me to do."

Eric started to get that panicked look on his face again. He looked at me again, and I raised my eyebrows and looked back him, saying nothing. He turned back to Carrie. "Okay...could you undo a button...on your dress?" he asked timidly.

"You mean this one?" she asked, undoing the top button.

"Ye-...yes... and maybe one more...if that's okay..." She unbuttoned another. The buttons were pretty far apart and she had a considerable amount of cleavage showing. Then Eric started to see the possibilities. "Stand behind that chair and lean forward with your hands on the arms." When Carrie did this, she exposed much more cleavage. He bent over a little to get a better angle for the picture. Suddenly, the room was alive with sexual energy and my heart started to race at the sight of my wife slowly revealing her body to this young photographer. But, once again Eric's courage stalled before things got much more interesting. Carrie's frustration was palpable. I had a good idea about what she had in mind and I really wanted to see it happen. So I finally had to speak up before the whole scenario crashed and we were all disappointed.

"I have an idea." Both of them looked at me, surprised. I had intruded on their moment but they both seemed relieved and hopeful that I might have a plan to push things forward. "Carrie, why don't you go in and slip into something a little more comfortable?" And to myself I was thinking about how I might instill some confidence into our nervous young friend. She seemed to catch on and headed off to the bathroom.

"Look, Eric, you're the photographer. You've got an enthusiastic, willing model. You have to lead the way. Carrie and I have been married for a long time and we both know what you want to see, she just needs for you to say it."

"Yeah, but I don't feel comfortable with you in the room. I'm afraid I'll piss one of you off and I really don't want to offend anybody."

"The reason Carrie is so confident is because I'm in the room. She knows that she's not going to get into a situation that I would object to because I will speak up when I think something is unacceptable. She's letting me decide what the boundaries are. And now I'm letting you decide."

As Eric was mulling this over, Carrie appeared from the bathroom. The two of us gasped in unison. She was wearing a medium length, shiny white camisole with spaghetti straps. While the top was not see-through it perfectly outlined her breasts and her erect nipples were clearly visible. Just below the top we could barely see the bottom of her lacy panties. I had seen her dressed this way many times before, but the presence of another man in the room heightened my awareness of how truly sexy my wife really is.

"Well, Mr. Photographer. Are we ready to get serious?"

Yes, we were. Eric was a great photographer and Carrie was a great model. He guided her gently and firmly through one pose after another. And this time he had no hesitation to ask her to remove something. Eventually, Carrie was completely nude on the bed and giving Eric and his camera a full close-up view of a mature woman's body. It occurred to me while I was enjoying the sight of my naked wife writhing on the bed at Eric's instructions that these still weren't the photographs that were originally taken of us on the balcony. The same thought apparently occurred to Eric, because he looked boldly over at me and said, "Okay, I think we're ready for you to join us. Go on and take your clothes off and I'll show you where I want you."

I was thunderstruck. I was excited about the thought of having pictures of Carrie and me making love, but...right here...right now? Eric looked at me impatiently. "Our other model is ready. Let's not lose the moment."

I looked at Carrie lying on her back on the bed with her wetness glistening between her slightly parted legs. He was right. She was ready and there was no time to waste. I doffed my clothes and stepped up to the bed. My pants had been bulging uncomfortably for a while, but when the electrified air of the room caressed my bare penis, I was rock hard.

"I need a profile," Eric said simply. I turned my body ninety degrees so that my side faced the camera, and Carrie turned to face me on her hands and knees. She was now face to face with my very erect penis, which was pointing directly at her face. I was surprised at how large and powerful it appeared in comparison to her delicate face. Without any prompting, Carrie leaned forward and touched her lips to the head of my dick. My pole jumped in surprise. Smiling up at me, Carrie let out a surprised laugh and when she backed away a long glistening strand of my pre-cum made a shiny connection between us. Carrie seemed to gather her thoughts for a moment and then she moved her head forward again and slowly started to take my penis into her mouth. This time she controlled its excited spasms by holding it firmly in her lips. Regardless of whether Eric or I had thought we were calling the shots up to this point, I sensed that Carrie would be directing from here on out.

I was surprised to think that we had not only let this shy young man we had just met take nude pictures of Carrie but now he was going to photograph the two of us having sex for the second time today. While I was coming to terms with my feelings about the situation, Carrie was working over my cock like a porn star. Carrie is enthusiastic and very skilled in the art of fellatio, and I was getting the full treatment. She gripped my ass with her hands while she sucked me into her mouth with long deep strokes. After a couple of minutes, she reached up and took my hands from my sides and buried them in her hair. As I gripped a handful of her long blond hair it gave the appearance that I was furiously fucking her face. However, Carrie was fully in control of the action and she was going all out for the camera.

Eventually, Carrie released me from her mouth and guided me by my penis to a position behind her and into her pussy. She closed her eyes and groaned as I started to drive my shaft between her legs. Her breasts bounced wildly as I increased the speed and power of my strokes. I could hear the distinct sounds of my balls slapping against her pussy and the suction sounds created when I pulled back for another powerful plunge. Eric and his camera faded into the background, the clicking of the shutter adding a rhythmic tempo to the soundtrack of our lovemaking.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers
12