My Life with Carrie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie guided me into a variety of positions, making sure that Eric and his camera always had the best possible view. Finally, as her passion built, she worked her hand down her body and began to finger her clit, massaging faster and faster until she had a long series of powerful orgasms. When she had calmed down a little, she disengaged herself and stood up. Then she knelt in front of me and took my cock back into her mouth. She alternated stroking my throbbing dick with her mouth and her hands and very quickly I began to shoot my load. I could already imagine Eric's picture with the swollen head of my penis on the left side of the frame and my wife's open mouth on the right side and a back-lit wad of my semen suspended in mid-air between us en route to Carrie's waiting lips. After taking the first shot into her mouth, Carrie moved my penis so that the next spurt went onto her cheek. Then, she rubbed her face and her lips all over my cock as it continued to gush all over her. I was obviously in need of relief as my sperm kept on coming and coming and soon Carrie's face and neck were covered with pools and rivulets of my creamy white ejaculate. When the torrent ended, we held our positions while Eric finished up his shots.

It took quite a few minutes for the three of us to recover. Carrie and Eric made arrangements for him to email us copies of the pictures and just like that he was gone. We didn't realize it at the time but we would be running into Eric and his friends again someday. In the meantime, he did email us our copies of the pictures. Like us, I'm sure he revisits them often and I hope he has added a large collection of models and other couples also. As it turns out, Eric really was a great photographer and we have some very sexy pictures to remind us of how our love and passion for each other has a profoundly beautiful physical quality as well.

We spent the remainder of the evening in each others arms. We woke once late in the night and stood on the balcony enjoying the moonlight and the cool ocean breeze that enveloped our naked bodies. In the morning we made love again, passionately and without urgency, before we left for home and returned to the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives.

12