My Life with Carrie Ch. 04

Story Info
Carrie stars in a play.
3.4k words
4.48
24k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

My wife, Carrie, is a dancer and choreographer. Because exercise is an integral part of her career, she has maintained a great physique over the 25 years we have been married, even after giving birth to two children. To this day, when we go out she still turns a lot of heads, both young and old. I'm very proud to be with such a beautiful woman and over the years I haven't minded showing her off occasionally. We are raising a family of two children and a dog in a conservative suburb of a major western city. We both have careers and so our lives are very hectic. I would say that we have managed to have a fairly routine sex life that has been punctuated over the years by some episodes of truly naughty behavior. Those are the subject of the stories I would like to share.

In high school my wife, Carrie, was in drama. She really enjoyed acting and being on stage but didn't have the time to pursue it when she got to college. While we have always enjoyed the wide range of theatre experiences our area has to offer, Carrie really missed the thrill of performing. I encouraged her to audition for a part in one of the smaller avant-garde companies that we particularly liked and she finally worked up the courage to do it. She didn't get cast in the first couple of auditions so she signed on for one of the theatres workshops for actors. In addition to honing her acting skills, she met many directors and other actors at the workshop and in the very next audition she was cast in a play. It was a small sexy character part in which she was dressed in a tight fitting cat-like outfit and moved sensuously around the stage making suggestive comments. She got a lot of stage time and absolutely loved the experience. I have to admit that watching my wife writhe sensually around the stage was quite a turn-on. I ended up by myself a lot on the 6 weekends there were performances but Carrie had such a glow about her that I knew it was worth the loneliness. And an added benefit was that she really tried to make it up to me when she was home so that our love life blossomed during the six week run of the show.

Soon after her debut, Carrie informed me that the director of a future play had seen her performance and asked her if she might be interested in starring in his upcoming play. It seems that not all productions at this theatre had open casting calls. For a really small cast, in this case only 2 actors, where chemistry between the actors was critical to the quality of the production, the director would recruit the actors he thought would be best suited for the parts. Carrie was really excited about being chosen for a role but she explained to him that she would have to consult her husband before committing to the part.

"Look," I said when she broached the subject with me, "it's true I got pretty lonely sometimes, but if it's really important to you then I think you should pursue it. I can find things to do to keep busy. And, besides, I'm sure you will find ways to make it up to me."

She smiled. "Thanks for being understanding." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. "It really means a lot to me that I have such a supportive husband. I really love you for that." I waited for her to break our embrace but she held me tightly. There was going to be more. "But there is another issue we need to discuss before I can accept the part," she said tentatively. I felt a little pang of uneasiness in the pit of my stomach. "The play is about this couple than ends up in a one-night stand and then the guy thinks he's found his soul mate and he tries to convince the woman..."

"So what does that mean, you're going to have sex on stage?" I asked, just trying to get a rise out of her. I found it hard not to push some buttons when I could see that she was trying hard to say things in just the right way. Surely she didn't think I was going to be upset by a story line.

"No, no, of course not," she blushed. She paused and took a long breath. "But there will be some nudity."

Well, here was a twist. I had never really had a problem with Carrie being naked in front of other people before. In the past I had openly encouraged it and almost always found it exciting to see how other men responded to my beautiful, sexy wife. But this situation was much more intimate than flashing some strangers in a public place. She would be rehearsing this play for weeks and then doing 24 shows in front of a live audience. And for most of the time, I wasn't going to be present to enjoy the sights. That reality could play havoc with my insecurities. As I struggled to sort out my feelings, I stalled, asking a question I was sure I already knew the answer to. "You or him?"

"Both of us, actually." She paused a second to let her answer sink in. "The play starts right after they have made love and they are still lying in bed. The director thinks it's really important to be authentic and he's insisting that the characters be naked." Characters? You mean to say my wife, and some other dude will need to be naked, I thought. " Honey, I've been thinking this over for a while," she continued, "and I agree with him. I think it's important that the characters fully open themselves up for examination both mentally and physically."

What kind of artsy-smartsy line was this? She was going to get naked on stage with another guy in a room full of people she didn't know. I don't think there was any way to lead into this subject matter gracefully, so her options were limited but I still felt like she'd dropped a bomb on me. The best I could do at this point was to assess the damage. "So you're going to pull the sheets down and show your breasts?"

"Actually, I will have to get out of bed and walk across the stage completely nude near the beginning of the play, and then there will be a couple of other nude scenes when I change from a robe into clothes."

"And you're okay with this?" Of course she was. Otherwise she would never have brought it up.

"Well, I wasn't at first. But, the director talked to me about it a couple of weeks ago and I've thought about it a lot since then. I've read the script and I think I can really bring this character to life. I really, really want to go for this. It's a great opportunity to fully explore the sexuality of another person. I just think I will learn so much about my craft and so much about myself. I know this is going to be a life-changing role for me."

There wasn't really much for me to consider. If she really wanted to take the part, I couldn't stop her. And even though she appeared to be giving me some kind of veto power, if I decided to exercise it and say no then she would end up resenting me for holding her back from doing things she really wanted to do or she would override the veto and do the part anyway. So I decided to be supportive and encouraged her to take the part. I was a little nervous about all of the unknowns and variables, but I knew she loved me and I loved her and that after the show ran its course our relationship would probably be stronger from the experience. And I was already getting turned on thinking about my sexy wife roaming around naked on the stage being in front of a group of strangers.

We didn't really talk about the play any more after that. We slipped back into our regular work schedules and life returned to normal. When rehearsals began, we adjusted our busy schedules to make room for them, and life soon reached equilibrium again. I assumed that the initial rehearsals would be read-throughs and blocking for scenes, but sometime before the opening date of the show they would have to begin running through scenes as they would be performed – in the nude. Carrie didn't discuss what went on in the rehearsals but as time went on I sensed a bit of anxiety in her. She was getting nervous. Also, our sex life had gradually started to heat up. While Carrie is entirely to shy and insecure about her body to truly be a nudist, she does get very excited about the thought of public nudity and enjoys reading and entertaining fantasies in which her body is exposed to the view of others. The time was nearing when she would be asked to remove her clothes in front of her fellow actor, the director, and the host of technical people required to run the lights and sound for the show and this fantasy was going to come to life for her. We were both starting to look forward to what excitement this might bring to our lives.

That day finally came. She didn't tell me that it had happened and I didn't need to ask. She came home from rehearsal as horny as I had seen her in a long time. We hit the sack almost immediately. She took off her clothes and jumped into bed. When I slid in next to her she rolled over on top of me, took my penis into her mouth for a few seconds until I was fully erect, and then slid her already very wet pussy onto my dick. She started frantically riding my erection and fingering herself. She started having orgasms almost immediately and continued having them for the next several minutes. When she had exhausted both of us, she rolled off of me and fell asleep. The cast was obviously making the final preparations for the show and Carrie was spending quite a bit of time naked at rehearsals. And I think she was enjoying it. Over the next 2 weeks we reenacted some variation of the same scene in our bedroom every night after rehearsal. The sudden surge in our sex life was a benefit that quelled my concerns about the intimacy of the play, and I was starting to realize that this experience was going to improve our lives in ways that I hadn't anticipated.

Opening night finally arrived. Of course, I had to attend by myself. I sat in the front row where Carrie and I always sit. The theatre is very small and the first row of seats was at the front edge of a stage area that was elevated by only a couple of inches. Many times, while watching a play in this theatre I have had to move my feet back to avoid tripping one of the actors. The proximity of the seats to the stage seriously increased the power of the performances. Now I was going to have a close up view of what my wife had been up to for the past few weeks. I have to admit that pangs of uncertainty weighed heavily in the pit of my stomach as I waited for the show to start.

I had arrived somewhat early and had an eternity to study the set and imagine what my wife might be doing and where. The set was a tiny, studio apartment that consisted of a bed with a crumpled pile of blankets and sheets at the front and center of the stage. It was a stage prop made out of sturdy plywood with a mattress very low to the ground so that even the front row of the audience had a good view of any action that might occur there. Up-stage and to the right there was a dining table with 2 chairs and a kitchenette area, and up-stage to the left there was enough of a wall to hold an open door to a bathroom area that had no other walls. As there was no curtain, once the actors entered the stage they would be fully open to the view of the audience. There was no where to hide and no privacy. Finally the lights dimmed and I prepared myself for the performance.

Once the stage was completely dark, I could hear the actors padding softly out from the wings. The sturdy plywood of the bed strained from their weight as they took their positions on it. My eyes strained to see in the blackness to no avail. The play began with a rhythmic creaking of the bed accompanied by the moans and groans of a couple in the throes of ecstasy. I clearly recognized my wife's wails as she simulated a very real sounding orgasm. After a couple of minutes the moaning climaxed and faded and I could hear the rustle of the bedclothes as the couple disengaged and rolled to opposite sides of the bed in the darkness. Only then did the lights came up to a very low level. When my eyes adjusted I was amazed at the scene before me. The male actor was on the bed under the sheets resting his head on a pillow. My wife had slid off of the bed on the side facing the audience, resting her back against the side of the bed and only a couple of feet away from me. She was sitting with her arm draped over one raised knee and her other leg extended out at an angle along the floor in front of her. And she was completely naked. The dim lights produced a glow on her skin that was like moonlight. Her hair was tousled and her bare breasts glistened with sweat from her simulated activity. Her nipples were as erect as I have ever seen them. I let my eyes follow the soft, pale curve of her belly as it disappeared into the darkness where her womanhood would have been completely exposed to my view if there had been just a few more photons of light available. My erection was instantaneous. In my wildest dreams I hadn't thought up any scenarios that were as powerfully erotic as the one I was witnessing.

After the characters had caught their collective breathes, the dialog began and the plot of the play unfolded. I found myself fantasizing about various ways that I would take my wife later on and not paying as much attention to the twists and turns of the plot as I might have normally. As the scene progressed, the lights gradually got brighter and brighter and my wife's nakedness became more and more defined. Eventually, Carrie stood up and walked fully nude across the stage to the bathroom to get her robe. While I had watched my wife do this in the privacy of our bedroom many times, the routine action created a powerful throbbing in my erection this time. Carrie ended up being naked for a large part of the performance. And to be honest, I started to get somewhat acclimated to her nakedness. Beyond the nudity, her performance was truly moving and she did a great job of bringing her character to life. I was very proud of how much her acting and stage presence had improved over the past couple of years, but most of all I was ready to take her home and relieve the pent up sexual desires that she had unwittingly aroused in me.

The play was soon over but, because it was opening night, there was a gala afterward for the cast and crew and the major supporters of the theatre. Carrie was very much the center of attention and accepted her accolades with humility and shook hands with all of the important people. I wasn't sure whether she was blushing from the compliments or from the realization that all of these people had just seen her naked. But she handled herself like the classy lady that she is.

After making her rounds, Carrie was suddenly in a big hurry to leave the party. She took the drink out of my hand, grabbed my elbow, and announced to me with a lot of urgency in her voice that we had to get home immediately.

There was very little conversation on the way home. I told her I thought she was great and I was really proud of the work she did and she said thanks, I couldn't have done this without your support and that was about it. As I held our front door open for her, I started to wonder if maybe something had happened because she was so intent on getting home right away and she was unusually quiet and preoccupied. As I stepped inside the house and closed the door behind me, my concerns were addressed. Before the door had completely shut Carrie turned around and pressed me against the door with one of the most passionate kisses of our lives together.

When she eventually pulled away she said breathlessly in my ear, "I want you in me right now. I need you so badly."

I started to protest, thinking if she was this horny I might be able to tease her into some kind of higher state, but she had already latched on to my instant hard-on and had started unbuckling my belt.

"I need your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me so hard..." she kept the dialog going in my ear. Other than moaning and groaning, we never really talked to each other during our lovemaking. Any discussions about what felt nice we usually had before or after. That wasn't going to be the case tonight. "You are so big and hard already..."

My pants were down quickly and I tried to get comfortable against the door as she took me into her mouth. She didn't waste any time kissing and licking around the head, she plunged my entire penis into her mouth and started sucking with long deep strokes. While on her knees in front of me and not missing a stroke, she began unbuttoning her blouse. She was fumbling with the buttons in her haste and finally just tore the last two off. She hadn't even bothered to put her bra back on at the end of the play and those big beautiful breasts that I was now seeing in a completely new light bounced heavily against my knees as she frantically unbuttoned her jeans. I pulled her away and helped her stand as I knelt in front of her to help with her pants. I brushed my lips across her electrified nipples as I lowered myself and her jeans simultaneously. She hadn't bothered with panties either. As her pants slid down her legs I was greeted with another realization that we had never experienced. Her wetness extended all the way down to her knees. I had never seen her this turned on. I removed my clothes in record time as Carrie laid back onto the floor. I plunged my manhood into her and begin fucking her as hard as I ever have. Our bodies slapped wildly together as we satisfied our pent up animal lust. Only minutes later we had both climaxed loudly (actually, it occurred to me later that we had just reenacted the first scene of the play) and we made our way to the bedroom and started again. We hadn't had back to back sex like this in many years, but tonight, once was just not going to be enough.

The spike in our sexual activity continued throughout the 6 week run of the show and for months after. Of course the intensity would never match the opening night, but it was certainly elevated compared to what was normal for us. Unfortunately, Carrie hasn't had the chance to perform in a play since. We soon after started a family and directed our energy toward parenthood. Of course, there were other sexual adventures out there and I am looking forward to sharing them with you.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers