My Life With Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
A webcam date has an unexpected turn.
1.5k words
4.47
15.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I faced a potentially awkward situation in front of Rose. She was there, sprawled naked before me, flushed from her orgasm with a dildo lodged into her ass. I was there in front of her, flushed from my orgasm, my dick hanging limp between my legs, and cum splattered up my chest. Once again it was Rose that broke the silence.

"You have a great body," she said more matter of factly than I thought it merited.

"Thanks," I smiled, "So do you."

She smiled back and slowly pulled the dildo out. "Can I use your bathroom?"

Without waiting for a response she grabbed her clothes, got up and headed toward the bathroom her ass swaying seductively as she walked. I could hear the water running, assuming she was washing the dildo. Since she grabbed her clothes I thought it would probably be smart to pull my shorts back on.

When she came out she was fully dressed and her bag was in her hand.

"That was fun. We should do that again some time," she said.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Unfortunately, I'm leaving town tomorrow morning for a conference in Charlotte and have to go home and get ready."

"Bummer. When do you get back?"

"Friday," she said. Then as an afterthought she said, "Hey, would you mind watering my plants while I'm gone?"

I was surprised at the amount of trust she put in me, but quickly agreed.

"You don't have to worry about them until Tuesday morning and I will bring down a key before I go. Thanks." She gave me a quick wave and quickly headed out the door.

I stood there a bit baffled at the turn of events. This morning when I woke up I was new in town, leading a fairly nondescript life. I decided I needed to think through some things so I changed into my running clothes and headed out the door. When I got back, there was an envelope under the door with her key in it.

On the outside of the envelope she wrote: "Sorry I missed you. Here is the key. Do you Skype? If you do my id is rose1211."

I placed the key and envelope on my dresser, stripped off my clothes and headed toward the shower.

*****

As I rode the bus home from work the following day I thought nervously about a possible Skype encounter with Rose. The woman had no inhibitions. I decided I wouldn't be too eager and wait until some time after dinner to log in. However, when I walked into the door a text message chimed at me.

"So bored. You going to get on Skype soon?"

I realized that she was three hours ahead of me, so she was probably long done with her conferencing.

"Just got home." I texted back. "I will be on in a few minutes."

I put my stuff down, grabbed a hand full of peanuts from the kitchen to stave off any hunger and powered up my laptop. Within a few minutes I was logged into Skype, had found her user name and was calling. She picked up and her face filled my screen.

Her hair was down and she was wearing a robe. She gave me a big smile and waved at me. "Hey, sexy!" She said.

"Hi." I waved back.

"You're still dressed for work. You look good in a suit."

"Thanks. I forgot that you are three hours ahead."

"Well, you should get into something more comfortable," she said with a wry smile, "and by that I mean get naked."

"As you command." I retorted, not entirely sure if I was joking or serious.

I stood up so that she could see my full body. She leaned back already with a look of pleasure on her face. This woman has a serious libido. I began to do a striptease for her. Loosening my tie and slowly undoing the knot. I unbuttoned my shirt one by one and stared into her eyes. I could tell that she was grinding her pelvis into something, but she left her robe on. The shirt came off and I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Next the belt. She let out a moan. The pants came off next and I stood in front of her in nothing but my boxer briefs, my dick pushing on the fabric. I slowly turned around so that my ass was facing the camera and dropped my underwear to the floor giving her a look over my shoulder. Her moans got louder.

"Turn around," she whispered. I turned around with my grip around my hard dick. "Very hot. Now I have a surprise for you."

Rose looked down toward her crotch and as she brought her eyes back toward me another woman's head entered the screen. A bit shocked, I stammered out: "Ahh, hi?"

Her face glistened with what was now obviously Rose's pussy juices. "Hi," she said back. "Nicely done, Rose." She said back at Rose.

"This is Mary." Rose said, "We work together and we decided that the best way to avoid creepy conference pick ups from creepy conference guys was to fuck each other's brains out when we were on the road together."

Mary had short, spikey blond hair and wore dark red lipstick. I couldn't see below her shoulders but she seemed to already be naked.

"So we thought that we could do a bit of a show for you tonight. What do you think?"

"I think . . ."

"I thought so." And Rose stood up and walked toward the bed, her robe falling to the floor. Rose quickly followed.

Rose crawled onto the bed, got on her back, propped herself on her elbows and spread her legs for the camera. The bush that had been there yesterday was now gone. "Now Mary," she commanded. "Back to work." Mary crawled between her legs and began eating once again. Mary was shorter than Rose, perhaps about my height with small breasts. She, too, was toned and obviously ran as her quads and calves were very well developed. She, too, had a completely shaven bush. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring.

"Now, David. I want you to stroke along and don't think I won't be checking up on you."

Rose and Mary were masterful. It is hard to recall the sequence of events, but there love making was intense. Rose and Mary switched off between each other regularly. Breasts and nipples were sucked, clits were rubbed, tongues were buried deep into each other's pussies. At one point Mary straddled Rose's face while she used a vibrator on Rose's clit. They were both as enthusiastic about eating the other out as they were at getting eaten out themselves. Rose always seemed to be the one in control. She demanded that Mary spend a considerable amount of time tongue fucking her ass. I recall Rose cumming at least once, maybe twice at that. I was particularly impressed at the wide array of toys. Eventually Rose put on a strap on and was fucking Mary from behind while both faced the camera watching me stroke my dick.

"Do you like that Mary?" Rose said, obviously referring to my cock.

"Oh, yes."

"Don't you wish you were sucking on it right now."

"Yes."

"Don't you want to feel his hot cum go down your throat while I fuck you?"

"Yes."

"David, did you like watching Mary lick my ass?"

I knew the game. Only yes or no answers. Honestly, I don't think I was capable of anything else. "Yes."

"Don't you wish Mary would lick your ass?"

"Yes."

"I want to see her lick your ass. Then do you know what I would do?"

"No."

"I'd bend you over this bed and fuck your ass with this dildo. Do you want that?"

A day ago I wouldn't have been particularly sure about my answer, but today I moaned out: "Yes."

"The only one that hasn't had her ass licked here is Mary. Do you want to lick Mary's ass?"

"Yes."

During this back and forth Mary was grinding her hips harder and harder into Rose's strapon. It was clear she was getting close to cumming and I was stroking my dick harder and harder.

"Do you want David to lick your asshole?"

Mary's answer was muffled as her body collapsed into an all-encompassing orgasm, but it was clearly a yes.

Rose pulled the dildo out and gripped it with her hand, raised her eyebrow and looked up at me. "Now you."

"Yes." And my cum shot out of me.

Rose sat back while Mary lay exhausted on the bed. "OK, my turn." She said reaching for a vibrator. "You know what visual would really help? You eating the cum off your chest again."

I got to work while she pressed the vibrator against her clit. As I cleaned up the last drip of my cum and brought it to my lips, Rose melted into a long intense orgasm.

"Well, we should get to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow," Rose said. "And don't forget to water the plants."