My Lingerie, Her Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers

When I saw the soft globes of her ass framed in the garters and divided neatly by the vinyl panty, I whistled and made a quick move to remove the panty and expose her target for my attentions. Her tiny round opening was deep in the center of her meaty behind and I pushed my face into it to get my first taste of Sondra's ass. I was able to tongue her easily as she opened up for me. The sensation of having my face enveloped by her asscheeks as I tongued her was warm and, yes, comforting. I had the twin sensations of licking her soft pink anal opening with the slight musk of her scent in my nostrils. I licked her ass like it was an ice cream cone and gently pushed my tongue into her as she had for me.

"Nice, baby." She whispered throatily as I tongued her deep.

I moved down to taste her pussy for the first time. Sondra had thick vaginal lips and they were moist and easily parted by my tongue. Instictively, I found her clitoris and aimed my attention at it, licking and sucking the small bullet at the top of her opening.

"Fuck, yes!" Sondra screamed as I got a firm position on that tiny spot.

I was proud of my ability to get Sondra squirming on the bed as I ate her pussy for what seemed a long time but was perhaps only a few minutes. I let my hands glide over her soft nylon stockings which felt so sexy it spurred me to greater effort to please her.

"I don't want this to end." She said in a soft voice, which told me that I was doing a good job, having not forgotten how to pleasure a woman after so many years. I buried my face into her vagina and licked, tongued, chewed and sucked on her.

"Eat that pussy." Sondra said between clenched teeth as I continued my wet assault on her cunt.

Sondra rolled over and spread her legs for me. I was more than willing to continue eating her luscious cunt and I reached my arms up the length of her body to heighten my sensation by feeling her breasts in my hands. I found those massive breasts, now easily spilled-out of the small cups of her corset after our tussling earlier. They were glorious to hold and knead as I kept pushing my face into her damp pussy.

"Oh, baby, you want Mama bad, don't you?" Sondra said with a clear voice.

I pulled away from her crotch long enough to answer,"I want you real bad, Mama."

Sondra reached down and lifted my head from her crotch. I was staring up the length of her body. Her face was barely visible over the incredible girth of her breasts from this vantage point.

"Tell Mama how bad you want me." She said looking at me right in the eyes as she had done earlier, a dare glinting in her orbs.

My face was moist with her pussy juices and I realized that I was grinding my thighs together like a teenage masturbator as I returned Sondra's gaze. "Real fucking bad, Mama." I answered in as sultry a tone as I could muster.

"Then I will give it to you real fucking bad, baby." Sondra said, and in a quick move lifted herself from the bed and before I could stop grinding my hips, she disappeared out to the hallway and I heard the soft clunks of her high heels going downstairs. She was back quickly and standing in the doorway holding a long, shiny black, flexible double-ended dildo in her hand that quivered even as she assumed a pose for me. "This is for you, Robin." She said matter-of-factly.

"Hmmm, I like the look of that, Sondra." I replied with a broad smile.

"But this is all for you, baby." She said as she reapproached the bed, letting the long length of black rubber swing wildly in her hand. "Get on your back!" She said brusquely.

I turned over quickly and moved to the top of the bed, resting my head on our pillows.

Sondra climbed on the bed on her knees. "Put your legs up." She said quietly.

I raised my legs to a 90 degree angle.

"Pull them back for me, sweetie." Sondra said in a no nonsense tone.

I did as told and grabbed my ankles, bringing my legs back over my torso.

Sondra immediately began feeding the dildo into my pussy.

"Oh, that's big." I breathed as she inserted it deeper into me. It felt so good to have something in my cunt after all this foreplay.

Sondra put her free hand under my haunches and tilted me back even further. Then she took the free end of the dildo and began pushing it against my asshole.

"No, Sondra, don't." I said in an urgent voice.

"Relax, honey, take it in." She said with a calm tone.

I could feel the cool air on my still-moist asshole and the slick dildo head pushing into me. I screamed a silent "Oh!" as Sondra pushed it past my reflexive point. "Yowww, fu-u-u-u-ck!" I screamed as the rubber intruder slid into my asshole. Sondra pushed it in a little deeper and knelt over me.

"Now you're double fucked, honeypie." She said, looking into my wide eyes between my upraised legs.

I wanted to say something but all that came out was a whimper as I experienced the sensation of the huge, thick dildo in both my cunt and asshole.

Sondra maneuvered herself over my head and turned herself back-to-front so I was once again staring into her pussy and asscheeks. "Now eat me again like you mean it." She said as she lowered her pussy onto my face.

I once again began licking Sondra's moist pussy and as I did so, she pushed the dildo even deeper into my two openings. The incredible feeling of being double penetrated with the dildo made my pussy-eating even more urgent and intense. Sondra began moaning and the more she moaned from my oral attention to her, the more she played with the dildo: first toying with the end that was in my ass and then playing with the end that was deep in my cunt. Soon we were both moaning in our separate pre-orgasmic sensations.

"Fuck me, Sondra. Fucking fuck me." I cried from under her crotch.

"Don't come yet, Robin, I'm close...but not yet." Sondra whispered.

I took that as a cue to assault her clitoris again and I nibbled at that gleaming, tiny knob. Sondra began to quake above me and as she did, she pushed down on the dildo with both hands where it was bent between my ass and cunt.

"Oh, fucking yes, do that to me, Mama." I screamed before tonguing her clit again.

Suddenly, Sondra seemed to turn to pudding above me as she quivered and screamed a long, high-pitched wail as she began to come while continuing to toy with the dildo buried in me.

The sound of her animal release pushed me over the glorious cliff of orgasm and I thrashed violently as the pleasure waves washed over me. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck..." I repeated silently in my head as I kept a firm lip lock on my lover's clitoris.

Sondra collapsed and fell sideways next to me, one thigh laying across my torso. "Holy motherfuck, you can eat pussy, girl." She said as she lay limply next to and still partly on top of me.

I relaxed with the satisfaction of orgasm still ringing in my head. The dildo remained buried in me. I didn't want to remove it. It seemed a part of me now.

Sondra straightened herself to lay next to me and I turned on my side in a fetal position and sucked on her left breast like a newborn child. "Babydoll." Sondra whispered as I sucked her nipple.

We lay like that for quite awhile. Eventually, we spoke in normal, albeit tired, tones of everyday things, still in our lingerie and heels on the bed, head on pillows, looking ceilingward. The clock on the bedside table read 9:05. The whole incredible journey had taken only a few hours. Finally, Sondra raised herself and said, "Let's have another drink. The night is still young."

I quickly climbed off the bed to follow her downstairs. From now on, I would follow Sondra wherever she led me.

grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers
12