My Little Birdie - Prologue

Story Info
Prologue to: The story of the twelfth addition to my harem.
1.1k words
3.36
14k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job is extremely exhausting, I don't get breaks outside of lunchtime, I'm sitting in the same chair for hours on end, typing the same thing into my enormous early-90s behemoth of a computer. I sit at my desk, in my uncomfortable chair, typing monotonous things into a keyboard from the 1700s. My cubicle is profoundly boring, as well as are all my possessions; my coffee mug is, between 9am and 11:30, full of crappy black coffee. I have no plant to look at, just a whiteboard. The whiteboard has exactly five items on it each day; 1: Input Variables, 2: Lunch, 3: Check Input for Errors, 4: Send Numbers, 5: Go Home. That whiteboard has been the same for the five years I've worked there, I don't remember the last time I've erased it. Between the hours of 1pm and 5:30, I count down the minutes until I can go home. I hate my job. I hate it with a passion. But I have no qualms with my life, my life at home is incredible. When, at 5:30, my work day is mercifully over, I log out of the computer, I grab my things, my coat, keys, travel mug, and wallet. Then, I walk down the 12 flights of stairs to the garage of the building, I swipe out, I get into my grey, old, unappealing car and prepare for the half hour commute to my house.

To be honest, I shouldn't be complaining about my life, I have no right to. I make amazing money at my personal prison, I have a beautiful house outside the city, I have no neighbors to bother me. I don't even have a girlfriend to live with, nor do I have any kind of romantic relationship, thank god. As I've been saying, my life at home is blissful.

Why, you might ask. Well, for starters, when I pull my car into my driveway, Zoey comes to take it into the garage. Zoey is one of my little birdies. She's 5 foot 5, blonde, with skin as smooth and pale as alabaster. She has average sized boobs, but she never ceases to amaze me with how she's able to use them. She wears her black and white lingerie outside, showing off her amazing legs, which are the sexiest thing about her, other than her abilities, but I'll get to that later. Moving on, when I get to the door, it's opened by Sophie, a Spanish girl with raven-colored hair, eyes to match, and amazing skin. Her tits are enormous, double Ds at the smallest, though I don't know for sure. I've never seen Sophie wear a bra, even once, although she wears panties most of the time. Sophie then takes my coat and other items, as well as my request for dinner. In the kitchen is Naomi, a gorgeous black chick with the best cooking skills I've ever seen. She has dark brown hair and wears only an apron, and sometimes a chef's hat, if she's feeling aloof that day.

In the living room are three of my birdies, Ruby, Anna, and Violet. Ruby is, per her name, a redhead with C cups. She usually wears a bra, but never panties. I like to see her next to the TV, so that's where she stands for me. Anna is a black-haired Latina chick who sits on the couch, naked usually. Violet, however, is the black sheep of the upstairs birdies, she likes to wear normal, albeit revealing, clothes and dyes her hair different colors at least two or three times a week, right now, she's a bright blue.

Downstairs, however, is a completely different story. After climbing down the flight of metal stairs, I look upon my four other birdies: Lucy, Hazel, Bella, and Ivy. Tied to the X-cross is Lucy, a blonde idiot who may or may not be bisexual, not that it matters. Hazel is usually hanging from the ceiling in whichever position was chosen for her that day, she has hazel colored eyes, brown hair, and amazing breasts. Bella is usually in the cage, she has curly brown hair and perfectly tanned skin and spectacular tits, she's the only one who wears clothes downstairs. Ivy is usually tied to a rope which hangs her just over the ground, so she can barely touch it. She has dyed red hair, caramel-brown skin, enormous cans and big nipples.

Outside the house, a three story tower sits, with a small bridge, which is made of glass connecting to the second floor. On the first floor, are the birdies' living quarters. Zoey, Sophie, Naomi, Ruby, Anna, Violet, Lucy, Hazel, Bella, and Ivy all live in the one large room of the first floor. Clothes, including lingerie, are only allowed inside the main house, so the birdies have to go naked in their room, they also have to make the walk from the house to the tower while naked. On the second floor lives Vanessa, who I've put in charge of the other birdies. Rules are different for her, she has the entire second floor to herself. In addition, she wears clothes all day, usually a black schoolteacher's uniform she bought. Vanessa has short, pixie-cut black hair. Her body is average, although she is extremely beautiful. The third story of the tower serves as a miscellaneous room, changing from one use to another as needed. Most recently, it was used to punish Violet.

Things were changing however, for the first time in two years, I'd be getting a new birdie. A girl named Eva had just been recruited by Vanessa, she knew the general requirements of the job, but she wouldn't expect the magnitude of it. I haven't decided if she's an upstairs birdie or a downstairs birdie yet, we'll have to see how the training goes. When I meet her, I plan to call her Summer, unless some other name comes jumping out at me. All my birdies have new names, except for Vanessa; as I said, she's special.

Zoey: Blonde Hair, Average Breasts, White, Black and White Lingerie, Valet

Sophie: Black Hair, Huge Breasts, White, Panties, Greeter

Naomi: Dark Brown Hair, Above Average Breasts, Black, Apron, Cook

Ruby: Red Hair, Large Breasts, White, Bra, Living Room

Anna: Black Hair, Average Breasts, Latina, Naked, Living Room

Violet: Dyed Hair, Small Breasts, White, Revealing Clothing, Living Room

Lucy: Blonde Hair, Large Breasts, White, Naked, X-Cross

Hazel: Brown Hair, Huge Breasts, White, Naked, Suspension

Bella: Curly Brown Hair, Perfect Breasts, Tanned, Skimpy Clothing, Cage

Ivy: Dyed Red Hair, Large Breasts, Caramel, Naked, Floating Bar

Vanessa: Pixie-Cut Black Hair, Average Breasts, White, Revealing Clothing, N/A

Summer: ???