My Little Brownie Cupcake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara loved the flowers. She placed them in one of their water bottles. As she was admiring their gay colors, and thinking how lucky she was to have a guy like George, she carefully set the bottle down, got on her hands and knees, dropped down to her elbows, and reached back to lift up her skirt. The violet rose came into view. "Would you like to pick this flower too, Georgie?"

George glanced about in panic. He saw no one, only the tall field grass and wild flowers, waving in the summer breeze. He could, as well, hear no one, only the sound of the rustling of leaves. They were truly alone. They were nicely secluded.

He approached her upraised bottom, shining in the summer sun, the rose such a lovely flower.

Sara was also providing a very sweet view of her pussy. Her soft, curved moist lips glistened in the summer sun. They couldn't be more inviting. George knew that his cock would feel so good there, clutched in the soft, enveloping wetness of her hot cunt. Could there be any better pleasure than that?

For George, and for Sara, there was: Sara's darker nether tunnel. There was something even more appealing in doing it there. It seemed to them more personal, more intimate, more naughty, more forbidden. Sara spread her legs to make room for him.

George got down on his knees behind her. He gently placed his hands on each of her cheeks; her smooth, soft, lily white cheeks. He could hear Sara sigh.

He leaned over, leaning down until his nose reached her violet flower. He took in its scent. He wondered if she had freshened it prior to leaving for the picnic. The enticing Dior scent was quite strong, and pleasing.

He buried his nose in the silky petals, feeling the soft fabric tickle his nose as the cheeks of her rump embraced the cheeks of his face. He pushed her cheeks tightly together to fully capture his face in the cushiony loveliness of her rump.

He stayed there for awhile, enjoying her softness, her freshness, her scent. With some regrets, he pulled back and let go of her bottom. Its firmness was so impressive. It hardly moved, jiggling only so deliciously as he let go.

He then reached in between her checks to pluck the rose from her rectum. She teased him a bit by gripping hard on the plug, making it somewhat more difficult for him to pull it out, as well as enjoying the last moments of its pressure inside her. It came out with a pop, leaving behind a very enticing, open, large gape; a deep, dark hole of delectable pleasure, opening wide before him, and then just as quickly closing shut, like the lens of a camera. Sara whispered, "There's lotion right by my leg."

George squeezed some lotion onto his forefinger and lightly traced the tip around and around the closed aperture, enjoying the feel of the moistened little ripples and furrows of her wrinkled anus. Her tiny brown star was so cute, so delicate, so enticing.

Sara groaned with pleasure at the touch, the caress, of George's finger. "Put your thing in, Georgie, please?"

"Just a second," he responded. He wanted to savor the moment, for at least just awhile. "You know, Sara, your little puckered rosebud is the prettiest flower in the field."

Sara blushed with the compliment. Georgie can be quite the romantic. He pressed down on her anus with his index finger.

It slid in easy. She was getting quite good at this. He pressed his finger down into her rectum, burying it up to its first, then second knuckle, and then all the way in.

Sara openly groaned with pleasure.

George pulled up on her bottom, raising her butt up even higher, like it was hooked on his finger. He thought it might even be fun to lead or coax her around the field like this. "Remember the wheelbarrow race?" The wheelbarrow race was when persons ran around on their hands, while another person steered from behind, holding up their feet like they were the handles of a wheelbarrow. The image of doing this with Sara's anus sounded like an even more amusing game.

Sara found it a bit uncomfortable to be picked up by her anus, but George wasn't pulling hard. She quickly got the meaning of his association. "Georgie, quit your playing. Somebody is bound to come around here eventually." Actually, she thought this might in fact be something fun to do at home. They could see how long he could keep his finger stuck up her butt while she did her household chores. It was probably too risky though to do it in the park. They would do the anal housework sometime when her parents weren't home.

George found this to be an odd warning from the person who had so boldly raised up her bottom and pulled down her panties, but it was a point well taken. He slid his finger out, unzipped his pants, and removed his hard cock.

George could feel the summer breeze wash across his naked dick, providing him with a concrete reminder that they were outdoors, out in the open. Fortunately, at least for him, he knew that he would not last long, as he had been hard quite a few times throughout the day. Sara, however, was herself very wet with anticipation. The day had been even more stimulating for her, as she was being constantly teased and titillated by the butt plug. She had been wanting Georgie's hard cock up her behind for quite some time. She reached back and spread her cheeks, bringing her brown hole fully into the sun, and even spreading it open a bit.

George squeezed some lotion directly onto her anus. A bit dripped down inside. He then grasped his rock hard cock with his right hand, pulled her hips down a bit with his left, got up higher on his knees, and directed the soft ram head at her little brown hole.

He pressed down hard. The bulb of his cock head was certainly much bigger than the tip of his finger. She had taken his cock up her butt a number of times before, but one of the pleasures of anal sex is that it can continue to be difficult to get the head inside, almost as much as the first time. Sara braced herself with her arms and knees, trying to keep her butt as still and firm as possible, so that the only thing to give in to his push would be her anus.

It popped in nicely. Such a good fit. They were truly made for each other.

George slowly thrust his cock down, into, and then pulled up, out, of her rectum, steadily driving his cock down into her rectum, and then pulling back out. Sara enjoyed this so much. She squeezed hard with her sphincter, trying to hold, grab and grasp his cock, making it even harder for him to drive her, increasing the sense of tension, pressure, and grip.

This was perhaps one of the reasons George really liked doing it this way. Sara's cunnie was tight; in fact, really, really tight, as well as hot, moist, and soft. That's pretty darn good for a hard cock. But, her butt hole seemed even tighter, and she could grip his cock much harder with her sphincter than she could with her cunnie.

Plus, it was such a beautiful sight. His stiff, hard rod disappearing down into, between, her round, white, fleshy orbs, which he could fondle and squeeze as he worked his cock in and out of her rectum. Her fanny looked so innocent and pure, yet it was receiving his stiff dick in such a dirty, nasty manner.

Sara liked the tightness as well. George felt plenty big enough within her cunnie, but he felt simply huge within her butt, and there was something about feeling so truly filled, packed, stuffed, and engorged by a boy's, a man's, cock that really thrilled her. And, besides, she felt so naughty, so bestial, doing it this way, her butt up in the air, letting him have his way with her most personal, intimate of holes.

George leaned down onto her back and reached underneath, pressing two of his fingers against her clit, her hard nub, that was so engorged with her passion, her lust for his cock up her ass.

"Oh, Georgie," she whispered at the feel of his touch. She rested her head on her arms, closed her eyes, and basked in the pleasure of his cock shoving in and out of her rump. "You feel so big inside of me."

He began to thrust more forcefully, more quickly, driving hard toward his orgasm, at the same time rubbing and pressing on her clit in sharp, circular motions.

Sara began to buck, like a mare being taken by her stallion.

But, George then stopped. He froze.

"What?!" Sara gasped. Was there someone around?

George sense her tension. "Nothing, no, Sara. I just wanted to stop a second, and enjoy the feel of your butt."

Sara smiled. She slowly circled her bottom around and around.

George stopped in part so that the fuck could last longer. Sara's teasing circling of her rump wasn't helping.

Then Sara's cell phone rang; quite loudly.

"Get it!" George exclaimed. He was concerned that someone might hear it beyond the trees, but it was also quite distracting.

Sara picked up the phone. It was her parents. She had to take this call. She knew what it was about. She had to take it. "Daddy?" she said. It was indeed her father on the line.

"Honey, are you coming home for desert?" It was a family tradition to have pies after the Harvest Festival. There was always a few left over, and the family would celebrate the successful day by gorging on leftovers.

Sara would be there later, but she did want to spend at least some private time with George, celebrating in their own way. "Daddy, I can't. I'm already really stuffed full."

That was clearly no lie. To accentuate the point, George pushed hard into her rump.

"Oh!" Sara chirped with the sudden thrust and her lurch; she was caught quite off guard.

"Are you alright?" her father asked.

"Sorry, daddy. It's just that I'm so full that I think, unnh." She was interrupted by another thrust into her butt. "I think, I've got the hiccups, oh!, or something." George continued to fuck her in the butt as she tried to speak on the phone with her father.

"Too many cupcakes and brownies?"

"Oh, yes," she said with an unusual amount of enthusiasm, at least to her father, as George resumed the rubbing, the massaging, of her clit. "I'm feeling really bloated. I, unh, just couldn't get anything, oh!, anything more in there."

"Well, honey, you know what we used to do when you were little, when you ate way too much."

Sara certainly did know. Her father had been really quite attentive to her care, back there. He preferred the rectal thermometer over the oral, he used to spank her quite a bit (although never really hard or hurtful, just to make a point), and, he would even give her enemas when her tummy felt full, which did always seem to happen after the Harvest Festival.

"Daddy!" Sara complained.

"Now dear, I am still your father and you should not feel uncomfortable talking to me about this sort of thing. You're never too old for a cleansing. Your mother has me provide her with a rectal ablution on occasion." Sara didn't really need to hear this, particularly as George was again driving his cock hard in and out of her ass. "We still have all of the necessary equipment here."

"Stop, stop." Sara wasn't too sure whom she was speaking to, although she didn't really want George to stop. "Daddy," she gasped. "No, really, I'm too old for you to be giving me enemas, don't you think?"

Such talk was perhaps distracting for Sara, but not for George. He could feel his cock swelling inside her, listening to her talk about getting an enema from her daddy.

"Well, if you prefer, honey, but you even sound a bit breathless. You really might need a treatment."

"Perhaps, unh, oh geez," she groaned. She knew she was getting quite close herself. "I can do it myself," she said, as she felt George gushing a load of cum up her rectum. "Please, daddy, um, later, I have to cum, go, speak to you later," she gasped, and hung up the phone as her own orgasm swept through her body.

"Oh my," she groaned, as she clenched hard on Georgie's gushing cock, feeling it twitch and jerk in her rectum, spurting wad and wad of hot, wet, sticky cum, shooting into her like a powerful hose, filling her up with an enema of cum.

George was panting above her, like a spent bull, groaning and gasping as his cock continued to release its gism deep up into her rectum, a great feeling of relief and rapturous lust swelling through him with each spurt of his cock. Sara fell down onto the picnic blanket and just lied there, bringing George down with her, impaled in her butt, her body twitching and jerking in passion beneath the weight of his heavy load, as his wet load continued to fill her up.

When he was done they continued to lie there, catching their breath. She reached behind her to stroke his cheek. He reached down to stroke her other one.

This had indeed been a great Harvest Festival. She now knew that she loved George very much.

They both knew that she would always be his little brownie cupcake

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you lovers of anal sex enjoyed it. I would love to hear any suggestions for future stories, or for follow-ups. I can always use the help, and the encouragement. Toward that "end," please do vote!