My Little Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers

She brought her knees up and let them fall open. "Mmmm. Fuck yeah, keep doing that," she growled at me eyes still closed. I had never heard her use that word before.

"This is so . . ." Her voice trailing off.

She opened her legs wider and wider, almost to a split letting her knees bend at the edge of her bed on each side, opening the whole line of her pink cunt to me.

"Your so flexible," I said. I continued to lick her, until she was pulling at my shoulders, taking my face in her hand and pulling me toward her.

"Let me." She said tupping my cock. And I lifted my leg and lay my cock right over her face and held my legs open over her. I could feel my cock sink into her, her mouch wrapping lightly around the head, and we lay like that eating one another. I was fucking her face, lifting and lowering my hips, pressing into her sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. She taking me all the way in. I could see her red lips wrap around the base of my cock. We were beyond hungry.

Her motions were liquid, she was raising her hips up to meet my tongue, grinding herself into me, guiding me where she wanted to be licked and chewed by her undulations and squeeks of joy.

She was holding my balls tightly in her hand as she pumped her mouth along my length, and then she was turning herself. Reaching down to my face, turning me around, looking into my eyes. We opened our mouths and pressed into one another and I lay directly on her pressing her into the mattress.

Pinning her down I let my cock fall between her legs, she felt the tip touching her and she was opening her eyes wide, opening her mouth touching her lower lip with her toungue. Her cheerleader skirt was just a line at her waist, her top pulled up around her breasts bunching up under her arms.

I let my cock touch her between her legs, teasing her playing with her. She was adjusting herself, reaching, opening herself, moving me to her opening, holding me to herself her small hands at my hip. And so pressing a little more and a little more I suddenly could feel myself sliding inside. Feeling her close around the head of my cock.

I pressed, continued pressing in, feeling the head of my cock slip inside, pop! and we froze as she opened herself receiving me. I looked at her, felt her body pressing reaching for me pulling me into her sucking on me, pulling me inside and as we kissed again I pressed my full length into her.

She arched her back, and took in a deep breath. We continued kissing, she opening her mouth and tonguing me as we fucked in her room. I moved softly over her body, pulling her to me and watching her as she lay beneath me. As we kissed and fucked, the energy between us kept rising and rising until I was pounding her, she was sliding up pressing herself against me with her arms at the headboard.

I held her hips and pinned myself to her, rocking into her. Filling her to the hilt and then grinding myself against her so I was rubbing her clitoris with the base of my cock. She went wild with that and began to lift her hips up hard, rocking against me, she was strong and was able to just about lift me off the mattress. She had her arms up around my neck, and I let my hands wander down between her legs until I found her ass, wet with cum running down her backside and plunged my fingers into her. Filling her everywhere. Her eyes stared wide at me, and the shock. My fingers working in and out of her ass. I was fucking from both sides. Sliding into her, grinding, pounding her.

"Oh . . . Oh," she was panting now. I could feel her vagina trembling could feel it opening and closing around me, and I pressed deep into her and continued to turn my hips into her, her clitoris digging into me - I could feel it. She was kissing me again, her tongue was cold and she was trembling, a tremble that started low and then moved up through her frame, she began to shake beneath me and I held her there fucking her as she cried out on the floor.

I pressed her into the bed, she had nowhere to go. It was like she was trying to crawl away from me. Her pleasure on the cusp of pain, she was crying out her orgasm in the room. I had no idea the noise, the sound of the music still playing in the distance.

I felt her fall back. If I had lifted her then her arms would be splayed back behind her. I paused, but then in long hard strokes continued to fuck her. Long and deep, over and over and over. She opened her eyes, smiling, lifted her legs up to her breasts holding them open allowing me to penetrate her deep.

"Fuck me! You still going. Oh God, Keep doin that." As I continued to slide into her, I pounded faster and faster, my whole length leaving and entering her.

She lifted her mouth to my ear. Her warm breath breathing, "Fuck your little girl, go ahead, fuck your little CHEERLEADER."

And with that I was looking down at her in that little marroon and gold top, the pleated skirt and I came in her with a passion that I had never felt before. Pulse after pulse, filling her up. I could feel her puss sucking on my cock, like a mouth drinking me in.

I pressed so deep into her and held myself to her, clung to her. This hovering flower as my vision went utterly blank, I fell through the floor, we were utterly collapsed into one another. Falling, as I ground into her she was wrapped around me and was turning her head, crawling up away from me, crying and growling. We flew into pieces, and lay on one another not moving; we fell asleep.

She stirred first. I felt her body move. She was in her cheerleaders outfit. I could see her top pulled up over her breasts, her hair was spread out on the pillow. Her skirt was even with her waist, her legs open wide and I lay between them. She had her legs interlocked with mine, my one arm was beneath her craddling her against me, and I realized I was still inside her. I could feel her pulling at me, squeezing my cock inside, feel the sucking of her cunt. And little movements of her hips, rocking again against me and I could feel that I was still hard, that I was sliding inside of her. Did we ever stop fucking?

Her mouth was open, and she still appeared to be sleeping, that perfect innocent face. Those red lips. From the neck up you would never know our nakedness, her open legs and my cock buried inside.

I looked around, my pants were laying to one side, inside out with my underwear tangled inside. My T shirt on the floor as well. One of her shoes lay right beside.

I looked at her perfect face, her lips, her white teeth and I kissed her. A soft light kiss, one and then a second. She began to kiss me back, opening her eyes.

"Sweet." I whispered into her ear. "The competition. We have to get ready."

She held a finger to my lips.

She just smiled vaguely, opened her mouth to me and let me in again.

*********

Thanks for all your support

Please email me with how you liked the story, and also any ideas you may have. Your emails are why I write.

youbadboy

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers