My Little Cousin has Grown Up

Story Info
I return to find my cousin missed me.
8.8k words
4.42
88.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

The first 11 years of my life I grew up on a farm. My cousin's house was on the same farm and about 100 yards away from our house. Living out in the country had its plus and minuses. For the most part my sister, and two of my cousins we were all close in age and we were our own play friends. Occasionally my older cousins would join in for a late night game of hide and seek.

As we started to get a bit older curiosity about the opposite sex grew and we would look at each others bodies. Nothing sexual, just looking. When I turned 11 we moved away to a town on the opposite end of the state which resulted in me seeing my cousins maybe every other year. It was usually Thanksgiving when we would get together.

By the time I finished high school we rarely got together. Moving off into college I had not seen them in a long time.

I had a younger cousin who was 4 years younger than me. Her name is Molly. Molly didn't get to play much with us because of the age difference. Molly got held back in school for a year as she got very sick and almost died. She wound up missing too much school so had to repeat 10th grade.

Molly was graduating from high school at the age of 19. I got an invitation to her graduation party in early June. I figured I would go and spend a couple of days down there and stay in the old farm house. It had been 6 years since I saw any of my cousins and been back to the farm.

I pulled up to the farm house and as I got out of my car I saw Molly running from the house and ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "I can't believe you came!" She said.

"How could I not come to congratulate my youngest cousin?" I replied.

Molly helped me carry in my stuff and was greeted by my Aunt and Uncle. It seemed so quite in the house from when I remembered it as there were 6 kids running around the house. Now it was just Molly.

After visiting for a bit Molly said, "Come on lets get you set up in a bedroom."

My Aunt said, "Put him in Ken's and Roger's old bedroom. I put clean sheets on Ken's bed."

The upstairs consisted of one full bathroom and 4 bedrooms. The girls had their own small bedroom and Ken and Roger shared the larger bedroom. My Aunt and Uncle had their bedroom and bathroom on the main level.

I thought it would be kind of weird sleeping in Ken's bed as he died two years ago in the military. But the thought vanished as Molly hugged me and thanked me again for coming.

About Mollly. She had long wavy blonde hair. Light blue eyes and an average figure. Nothing exciting but she had some curves and I would guess B cup size breasts. Her face was nothing spectacular but was cute in a sense. She had a bit of space between her two front teeth that gave her some character.

A little about me. I stand 5'10" 170 lbs. Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I guess women say I am handsome. I have been told I am very good in bed. This is because I had a horny married neighbor lady who took my virginity and taught me how to please a woman.

Molly sat on the bed while I unpacked and told me how excited she was to be going to college. She couldn't wait to go to college and meet boys. Her Senior year was dreadful as there was nobody she was interested in dating and it felt awkward as she was older than all the boys.

I finished unpacking and Molly asked me, "Well Brian, what do you want to do?"

"You know I see there still are horses on the farm. I was thinking of taking a ride and looking over the area. Want to join me?"

"That sounds like fun. You go saddle the horses and I will back us a picnic."

I had not saddled a horse for awhile but after a bit I figured it out and I got them both ready.

Molly joined me and she had a blanket with the food rolled up inside it. She strapped on behind the saddle and off we rode.

After an hour we pulled up on a hillside by a lone oak tree. We unsaddled the horses and let them roam down to the creek to eat grass and drink.

Molly put out the blanket and sandwiches. We had small talk while we ate. As we finished up our food Molly looked at me and said, "I have a question to ask you. It has been bothering me for years."

"Ok, go ahead and ask. I will see if I can answer." I replied.

"When we were little I used to sneak into the barn and watch when you and Carol, Ken and your sister would take off your clothes. How come I was never invited?"

I was shocked and embarrassed. That was so long ago. "Well Molly, I guess because you were so much younger than us. It's not like we did anything anyway."

"I know but it hurt my feelings."

"I am sorry Molly." I started to laugh and said, "Ok if it will make you feel better you can take off your clothes."

Before I could say anything Molly smiled and said, "Okay!" She crossed her arms and took a hold of her T Shirt and pulled it up and off her body.

"Wha what what are you doing?" I stammered.

"I have never been touched by a guy. I want you to touch and explore my body. Make me feel good." She replied.

"Are you serious about this?" I asked.

She removed her bra and pulled her pants off and said, "Does this answer your question?"

I now knew she wasn't joking. I looked my younger cousin's body over. Her body was actually pretty nice. She had a little belly fat but not bad by any means. Her legs were long and nicely shaped. She had B cup breasts with light pink nipples that were growing hard in front of me. At the same time I could feel my cock getting hard just from looking at her.

"Okay, come lay down next to me." I had her lay on her front first. I ran my fingers along her back, arms, sides (occasionally touching the sides of her breasts), across her bare butt and legs. As she parted her legs I would lightly touch her outer pussy lips.

I could tell she was turned on as her pussy was starting show moisture on her lips and her breathing was getting heavy. I told her to turn over onto her back.

Now I ran my fingers across her cheeks, down her sides, back up between her breasts, lightly through her thin pussy hair then down her inner thighs. I did this for about 5 minutes before I brushed my fingers across her nipples.

She gasped and arched her back when I first touched her nipples. Each time I touched her nipples the gasp turned into a moan.

It was time to step it up. I decided to play with just her breasts for awhile. I started with cupping her breast and massaging them. Then rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. Taking just her nipples between my fingers and pulling them up so they tugged her breast up away from her body.

Her breathing began to get heavier. Her hips started to move. I knew she was ready and probably well over do for what I was going to do to her next.

I took her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it. Sucking it deeper into my mouth. My hand traveled down her stomach then using the palm of my hand I gently rubbed her mound so her clit would feel the gentle pull. Her hips moved in motion with my hand grinding her pelvis against the palm of my hand.

I extended my middle finger to her pussy lips and gently parted them as I slowly inserted my finger inside her wet, hot hungry hole. I easily found her G spot.

"Oh my fucking god, what are you doing to me? Oh fuck, that feels good!" Molly moaned.

"I am going to make you cum Molly." I answered.

By now my cock was hurting as it was rock hard and pointing down my pant leg. I pulled my hand from her wet pussy and slid it down my pants and pulled my cock up so it was pointing up. The head reached just above my waist band. I rubbed her love juices across the tip of my cock. The warmth and wetness made the head of my cock swell.

I pulled her leg between my legs. The head of my cock was against her bare thigh. I slowly humped her leg. Sliding my finger back into her wet love hole I continued to rub her G spot. Now I added my thumb to rubbing her slippery clit. I was surprised how big her clit was as it was engorged with blood. It was very sensitive as she jumped a bit when I first touched it.

I began to finger fuck her hard and fast while rubbing her clit. Molly was gripping the blanket on the ground in her fist. Suddenly her legs clamped down on my hand as she yelled "Ooooooohh Fuuuuck!"

Her body went limp and I removed my hand from between her legs. Everything was quiet. The birds had stopped chirping. I looked at the horses and their ears were perked up looking at us. I guess Molly made Mother Nature stand still.

After Molly caught her breath she started to sit up and said, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt."

"I am glad to have given you a hand. Pun intended."

She then noticed the head of my cock sticking out of my pants. There was pre cum dripping from it and there was some on her thigh.

"Oh wow! I see your cock! Is that cum? I have never seen a cock in real. Take it out."

As I undid my pants I explained to her what pre cum is. She must not have done well in her health class.

Molly's eye grew big as my hard cock popped out as I pulled off my pants. "Wow, I never realized how big a cock was."

"Molly they come in all sizes. Just like boobs. Mine is just a little bigger than normal." I laughed.

Molly reached to touch my cock and it twitched as she touched it causing her to jerk her hand away quickly.

"Go ahead. Touch it." I encouraged her.

She reached for it and started to feel the shaft, head and balls. It felt wonderful. It added to the excitement that I was her first. Plus, the taboo of being cousins.

"What do you want me to do with it?" She asked.

I told her, "Spit into your hand and start to slowly stroke my cock up and down."

She spit into her hand and grabbed my cock and started to stroke hard and fast.

"Ouch, loosen the grip a bit. Slow down too."

She did as I told her. Then I told her how to gently play with my balls as she stroked me.

Molly was catching on quick. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Molly, I am going to cum soon. Keeping doing what you are doing. You will be able to figure out when I am about to cum. At that point grip a bit tighter and go faster. When I cum, keep going until I stop cumming."

It wasn't long before I was breathing heavy and my hips were thrusting. Molly knew this was the sign and started to jerk my cock faster and harder.

I felt my balls tighten up and the urge to cum. Four long ropes of seed flew from my cock landing everywhere. The look on Molly's face was as if she was possessed as she kept going and enjoying seeing the cum fly all over the place.

"Ok, ok, you can stop now. I am done in." I told her.

"Did I do a good job?" She asked,

"Molly you did a great job. It was amazing."

Molly took a large chunk of my seed up between her fingers and was looking at it and playing with it between her fingers. "It's kind of sticky and gooey." She said.

"Taste it." I told her.

"No fucking way. That would be gross." She yelled.

"That's okay, we will build up to that. You ready for something new?" I asked

"I am! But I have one request. Can we kiss? I kissed one guy and he rammed his tongue down my throat and tried to grab my boob right away. It was gross."

"We can do that." I answered.

I removed my shirt so now we were both naked. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips a few times. I kissed her neck a bit then back to her lips. Her lips parted slightly and I ran my tongue across the opening. Her mouth opened more accepting my tongue deeper inside her mouth. Our tongues touched and we both felt a spark of electricity causing us to keep deeper in passion.

My hand gently massaged her breast and lightly stroked her nipple as we kissed. She moaned into my mouth.

I moved my body on top of hers. My cock was already hard. I slowly ground my hard cock onto her pubic bone. Her instincts took over as she started to hump me.

"Oh God Brian that feels good. Are you going to fuck me?"

"Not today Molly. I don't have any condoms here. I do have some in my shaving kit at the house. Maybe tomorrow we can. But right now I am going to eat your pussy."

I licked and kissed my way down her body until I found her honey hole. With two fingers I parted her lips and licked the length of her inner lips finishing with circling my tongue around her hard clit poking out its hood. Her legs draped over my shoulders gently holding my head in place.

I loved her sweat nectar. I licked and sucked her pussy and clit until I could tell she was getting close. I felt her heals starting to dig into my back as she moaned, "Oh fuck Brian that feels sooooo good."

I knew she was close. I reached up with my hands and lightly pinched and rolled her nipples between my fingers as I sucked her clit into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue.

Her legs clamped down on my head and her hands held my head against her pussy. "Oh God, Oh God Oh Gooooood!" She yelled as she came hard against my mouth.

She released her grip on my head and I moved up and kissed her deeply letting her taste her sex. Molly seemed reluctant at first then gave in and savored her taste.

I rolled off her and she put her head on my shoulder and ran her fingers across my chest, stomach and hard cock. After a few minutes she spoke. "Do you want me to give you another hand job? Or you could teach me how to give a blow job."

"Hmmm that any easy decision. To teach someone how I like my blow job would be amazing."

Molly just smiled at me and moved down. Then said, "Don't cum in my mouth."

"I won't. I will warn you. Now lick my shaft up and down. Yes, just like that. The bottom side is the most sensitive. Oh yes, now lick just below the pee hole. Mmmmm that feels great Molly. Okay, take the head into your mouth and swirl your tongue around the head. That's it keep going. Take a little more cock into your mouth. Now use one hand to stroke my cock and the other to gently play with my balls. See how much cock you can take in your mouth."

Molly slowly started to slide her mouth down my cock. She got about half way before she started to gag. She came up with tears in her eyes. "Sorry, that's as far as I can go."

"That's okay. I want you to lick and suck on my balls. But be gentle." She was a trooper and did as I told her. I thought to myself she will do practically anything to please me.

"Okay I want you to gently stick your tongue up my ass a bit."

"What? No fucking way!" She exclaimed.

"Hey you wanted me to teach you how to please a guy."

"I know but I have limits."

Molly went back to sucking and stroking my cock. I could feel I was getting close. I kind of wanted to go back on my word and cum in her mouth. But then she wouldn't trust me again.

"Okay, I am getting close. Jerk my cock off faster." I ordered her.

In no time at all I was shooting my seed all over the place. She did as I taught her and kept going until I was drained.

"Wow, I can't believe I just gave my cousin a blow job." Molly laughed.

"It was great. You are a quick learner. We better saddle up the horses and head back. Do you ummm want to go horse back riding tomorrow?"

"You know I do. I can't wait!"

That night we had dinner and watched tv and I visited with my aunt and uncle. Molly sat at the far end of the couch and didn't say much.

At 10 p.m. my aunt and uncle decided to go to bed. I told them I was going to watch the news then call it a night.

After the news Molly and I headed upstairs. We went to our separate rooms. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed. In seconds I was fast asleep

I felt like I had just fallen asleep when I woke up to Molly crawling into bed with me. I was startled and worried her parents would catch us. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I need more practice. There are some things I want to try." She answered.

"You are crazy. If your Dad catches us he will kill me." I told her.

"Don't worry, both are sound sleepers. I have had to shake them to wake them up."

Molly wasn't taking no for an answer. I kind of liked that. She was already naked as the way she came into this world. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band and pulled my boxers down and off me.

Molly wasted no time and she had my half hard cock in her mouth. She was doing everything I had taught her. It wasn't long before she had me hard as nails. Molly then moved up on me and straddled my hips. Pushing my cock down so it lay across my abdomen she positioned her pussy on the shaft. I was not inside her, but her lips were on both sides of my cock.

She began to slide forward and back riding me like a well lubricated trombone. I reached up and cupped both of her small breasts while she humped away on my cock. Occasionally she would reach back and cup my balls. She was a quick learner in knowing I liked that.

This was giving me a lot more friction than what I was used to and I could already feel my balls moving up tight inside my sack. I shot out 4 jets of cum with it all landing on my chest and stomach. Molly was getting close too so I used my thumb to rub her hard clit.

This seemed to set her off into high gear. Planting her hands on my chest she went into a frenzy humping my cock. She threw her head back as she came on my cock. My god she was wet as she collapsed on top of me I could feel her pussy dripping on my cock.

Molly rolled off me and said, "Wow we are all sticky. I can't wait to have your cock inside me tomorrow. Can we go horse back riding in the morning before my graduation party?"

I chuckled and answered, "Sure how about we get up and get things set up for the party then have breakfast. We will need our energy."

Molly just gave me a big smile. Then she had a look on her face of something naughty was about to happen. Molly moved down and took my limp cock into her mouth. With all the skills I taught her she was able to bring my cock back to life in seconds.

She was licking and sucking on my balls when between licks I felt her tongue on my taint. It sent a jolt of electricity through my body. She held and stroked my cock with one hand as she licked my sack and taint.

"Mmmmm oh Molly that feels good. Then another surge went through my body as Molly slid her tongue up my ass. Not sure what got into her but I think she liked my reaction as teased my ass for a good two minutes.

I was over the top now. She could sense I was about to cum. She moved up and took my cock in her mouth. She let it go deep into her mouth as she took ¾ of it before she gave a slight gag.

"Molly, you need to stop. I am about to cum." I groaned.

Molly looked up at me and gently shook her head no with my cock still in her mouth. She kept at it until I could not hold back and I felt 2 large jets of cum shoot into her mouth. She milked a bit out of me before she released my cock from her mouth. She let my load of seed fall from her mouth onto her hand. Then she wiped on the comforter of the bed.

"That didn't taste too bad. A bit salty but sweet."

I laughed and said, "My cum or my ass?"

Molly smiled and replied, "To tell you the truth I not sure what your ass tasted like. I was so into giving you pleasure I wasn't paying attention. Now, it's my turn for you to eat my wet pussy!"

"Molly, have you ever heard of the 69 position?"

She didn't even answer as she got into the position on top of me offering up her wet pussy inches from my face.

Molly had two strong orgasms before I was finally had mine. I didn't have a big load as I was already pretty much spent up. But Molly surprised me again as she turned to face me and showed me my small load in her mouth then swallowed.

Molly cuddled up next to me and we drifted off to sleep.

It was 7 in the morning when Molly woke me up. Let's get up and set up for the party. She was already showered and dressed. I never woke up when she slipped out of bed. A quick shower and I met her outside where we got everything set up just in time for my Aunt to call us in for breakfast.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers