My Little Cousin Jenn

Story Info
My younger cousin sucks me off in the parking lot.
3.3k words
3.64
148.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little cousin Jennifer has always been special to me. Growing up, I was closer to her older brother John given we shared the same interests, drinking in particular. Jenn is 7 years younger than me, which was quite a large age gap when we were younger. Time went by and I was finishing up my final year in college when I began to notice her social media pictures. It turns out my little Jennifer grew up into a selfie loving princess, displaying her cute, facial features with every picture she uploaded. Her long, thick lashes, and her flawless eyebrows made her big brown eyes even more attractive. Before long, I was wanking to almost every new picture she uploaded.

I knew if we were to ever hook up it wouldn't happen for years, so I had to slowly bide my time and put in the work. We're cousins after all, if I wanted her I'd have to be more patient than ever. I'd have to show her that I love and respect her; that despite being related I want to share a sensual experience with her more than anyone else.

Luckily she was a bit of a flirt, and we would occasionally cross the line and go beyond the boundaries that cousins usually share. During the summer before she first attended college, I managed to pry out of her that she thinks giving head is gross and that she would never do it given how disrespectful it is to a woman. I assured her she would when she was older, and to my dismay I ended up being correct. She began dating a guy after only a few months into her first semester in college. I was heartbroken, for years I fantasized about being her first blowjob. I wanted my cock to be the first one she would ever wrap her lips around. But it turns out I waited too long to make my move. I didn't have the courage to take it from flirting to the next stage, and sure enough after she started dating him we stopped keeping in touch.

Fast forward a year later and she is still in a loving relationship with her boyfriend. I saw her last week for the first time in years, and wanted to share how I wish the night really ended.

*

I crack open a bottle of rum in the parking lot, having just arrived with my friends at a community fundraiser. A lot of my family was in attendance, so drinking prior to the event was a must so I can loosen myself for what I assumed to be a dull night ahead.

After having a couple cigarettes and knocking back half the bottle amongst my buddies, we walk inside the banquet hall, in attempts to find some girls to talk to. It was trickier for me given most people in attendance were related to me, as I had no intention in hooking up with a family member at that time.

From my peripherals I see someone approach me, when I hear a familiar voice.

"Long time no see bro, how you doing man?"

John, one of my coolest cousins who I haven't seen in years showed up to the fundraiser, and we reminisced for a few minutes as we went to the bar and had some shots. As we walk back to his table my body freezes as I seen Jenn for the first time in years. I always pictured her as a little child, but here she was sitting next to her mom, looking like a grown, beautiful woman. She smiles at me and stares at me with her big brown eyes that I adore ever so much.

"Nice to see you again Brandon, it's been a while" She said.

I've zoned out momentarily, staring at Jenn when I snap out back into reality after a few seconds. "Uhh...yea I know right you too." I think to myself how stupid I must sound as I give you a blank expression not knowing what else to say. I join your family at your table, upping my normal alcohol intake as I feel the need to mask how clearly nervous I am around you. My phone buzzes as my eyes light up when I see it's from you. I give you a quick glance at the table, and my eyes immediately dart back to my phone as I open your text.

"Why are you ignoring me? You haven't looked at me since you sat down."

I bite my lip, knowing I should stop acting like an idiot.

"You're the one ignoring me ever since you got a boyfriend."

I put my phone down on the table, as I pretend to focus on the guy making a speech at the podium, when in reality I'm anxiously waiting to hear my phone vibrate. I suddenly feel a gentle pinch on my arm, as I look up from my seat to see you heading outside towards the bathroom. I look at John, who is distracted by his phone and decide to take that as my queue to get up and follow you. I walk outside, and see you leaning against the exterior of the building.

Jenn stares at me for a minute without saying a word. Then after what seemed like eternity she blurted out:

"Is that what you think, that I've been ignoring you since I started dating him? How could you even think that, you know how much I've missed you, how anxious I was to see you tonight?"

My mind is racing, unable to comprehend everything she said so I take a moment to digest everything.

"Jenn...I...I missed you too, I guess I just felt like you found someone better and didn't need me anymore. I was so depressed when I saw your facebook relationship status change."

I look back at you, as I see a look of confusion staring back at me.

Jenn whispers "We're related...you do know that right?"

Nodding my head as I look back down at my shoes, unable to look you in the eye as I go on.

"I was really jealous of him, I really wanted to be your first..Well you know, the thing I've always wanted from you."

I slowly look up, as you cross your arms in small protest as if to defend yourself from the words I've saying.

"I don't know what to say, you're my cousin...I mean if you weren't then maybe - I mean don't get me wrong I still love my boyfriend but I guess I've always had a thing for you. But that doesn't mean I'm going to...well, give you head."

I let out a gentle moan as I hear you utter that word - head. My little cousin Jennifer, talking to me about giving head. Sure she might have phrased it in a negative way saying she doesn't want to give me head, but hearing her say the word was a turn on nonetheless.

"I suppose I've just really wanted it from you, we were so close back then so I felt it would be really sensual between us. And you really do have the perfect face for it, you really do have the cutest, big brown eyes Jenn"

I finally work back the courage to look up at you, as you bite your lip trying to hold back a smile. Hearing me say how pretty you are, and how I see you so much differently than other girls makes you feel so special. You give out a small sigh as you give in despite you trying so hard not to put yourself in a position that your boyfriend might disapprove of.

Jenn moves a bit further away from me, still wanting to keep her distance.

"That's really flattering, if I didn't have a boyfriend then maybe but even then we're still cousins, it would be so wrong."

Nodding my head again, I decide to take the lead. I extend my hand and grab yours, easily fitting your tiny palm in mine as I walk you to the edge of the parking lot towards my car. At first you are a bit hesitant to follow me but you know I'd never hurt you so you come along anyways. I gently position you against the passenger's side door window, as I lean forward with one hand on the glass behind you.

"He doesn't have to know Jenn."

Jenn looks at me in disgust, thinking how much of an asshole I am to lure her out here by herself to try and get her to cheat on her boyfriend. I can see her about to flip out on me when she pauses and just stares at me.

"Why do you want it from me so badly? I'm your cousin for fuck's sake."

I look at you with embarrassment written all over my face.

"I guess it's just been so long since I've been with someone, and seeing you so happy with him...I'm Jealous Jenn. He's getting everything I imagined doing with you."

Your small, tiny fingers extend out to me slowly, as you place it on my torso as if to push me away, but you're barely putting in any force like you actually mean it.

"But you only want one thing from me don't you. It's not like you want sex or anything like that, you just want..a blowjob."

Jenn looks me dead in the eye as she finishes her sentence, ensuring she clearly pronunciates the last word so she can see my reaction.

I slowly move closer to you, my body easily pushing away your small hand on my chest as I lean in, kissing your neck gently. I work my way up slowly, making it to your earlobes as I playfully bite them, before whispering in your ear:

"I want you to suck my cock Jennifer."

I feel your hand push me away with a bit more force, so I step back, expecting to see a look of anger of your face. But instead you look concerned, as if you were about to shoplift, doing something you know shouldn't be doing. You look around, scanning the parking lot, before you drop to your knees slowly in front of me. My eyes widen larger than I ever thought possible, as I watch you kneel down on the cold pavement.

"Jenn what..what are you doing?"

I manage to mutter out as I gaze down at you unbuckling my belt and pulling down my zipper.

"I thought you wanted this?" Jenn pulls down my dress pants and boxers simultaneously, leaving my uncircumcised cock dangling between my thighs in the cold air. Unfortunately I'm more of a grower than a shower, so I could instantly tell by the look in her eyes that her boyfriend was bigger. I'm almost half tempted to pull my pants back up when she reaches forward with her cold, soft hand and grips my shaft. My cock immediately springs to life, as it begins to grow in her palm. Jenn looks up at me, slowly tugging at my cock in attempt to get me hard. After a few minutes my cock still hasn't become erect, mostly in part due to my nervousness.

"What's wrong, am I not doing it the way you wanted?"

I quickly shake my head no.

"This is amazing, I can't believe you're wanking me Jenn. I just think that I'm more focused on you giving me head that it's all I can think about."

Jenn releases her hand from my hand, allowing my cock to fall back down between my thighs. For a moment I thought I went too far, and that I'd be going back to the party with blue balls when Jenn murmurs:

"You want me to give you head?"

My mouth opens to try and respond with a definitive yes, but no words come out. I'm in so much pleasure that I'm unable to speak, but at this point I'm sure you know it was a rhetorical question that didn't need any answering.

Your small hands trace up my thighs as your place them on my hips as your head leans in closer as you plant a kiss on my cock head. Jenn's tongue flicks out as she bathes my shaft, coating it with a thin film of saliva. The sound of your tongue lapping my head fills the room, as you take my swollen helmet between your lips for the first time. Looking up at me, you don't say a word as you allow me to take the moment in. I look down at you, returning the gaze as I feast my eyes on my little cousin Jenn, with her lips wrapped around my cock. After a moment you begin to suck on my head, nursing it as you let out a murmur of pleasure.

You gently break contact from my head with your lips, as your tiny hand grabs the shaft and slowly begins to wank, producing precum from my head. You take that as a sign to continue, as you dip your head back into my lap. Jenn decides to try something her boyfriend really enjoys - tilting her head to the side and wrapping her lips around the side of his shaft, so that her lips are parallel with his cock as you slide up and down, wanking it with your mouth.

I grunt in pleasure as you expertly suck my cock, having never had a blowjob like this before. Or perhaps the thought of you being my cousin has heightened this experience more than any blowjob I've received in the past.

Jenn continues to bob slowly, as her tongue works along the underside of my shaft as her lips swallow my cock head. With her other free hand, she gently cups my balls and fondles them like her boyfriend loves so much. She can already feel how heavy and full my balls are, and that my sack is already starting to tighten up, signaling my release is close.

Removing her lips from my head, Jenn looks up at me and asks me so nonchalantly as if she was simply just asking what the time was.

"Are you going to cum soon? We should probably go back inside soon, my brother will begin to wonder why we're both gone for so long."

I take that as a sign to hurry so I nod my head, gently pushing your small hand off my shaft so I can bring myself to the edge.

"So...uhh, where can I...you know, ejaculate?"

I see you smile, beaming at me with your pretty eyes.

"What are you, fucking 12 Ejaculate...seriously?"

Seeing you laugh makes me happy, despite how wrong this is for us I know things will still be normal after this.

"I'm sorry, I mean c-cum. Can I maybe cum on your...f-face Jenn?" I look at you, immediately fantasizing about seeing rope after rope splatter my little cousin's face.

"Umm no, do you expect me to go back inside and sit down next to my mom and bro with your cum on my face? You can cum in my mouth, I'll swallow."

My ballsack tightens as you say that last sentence, the image of my little cousin swallowing my cum too much for me to bare as I enter a trance like state and begin wanking as fast as I can.

Jenn fondles my balls with her small hands, rotating them in her palm and giving a sympathetic noise as she realizes how much cum has built up, begging for a release. She pushes my hand away, letting my cock dangle with precum oozing out the head. Jenn licks the precum off my head, and then wraps her lips around the bulbous gland, suckling on it as she stares me in the eyes.

I begin to feel more confident, my lust for you winning over my shyness.

"Look me in the eyes and say something hot".

Jenn giggles cutely, pulling her lips off my head.

"Cum in my mouth."

She looks up at me, and upon seeing my slight disappointment, she adds:

"Cum in my mouth...cousin."

I groan as she mentions us being related, wanking my shaft furiously as she pushes my cock towards my stomach, exposing my heavy balls. Jenn wraps her lips around my left testicle, suctioning it tightly, as if she is trying to warm up the cum that will soon shoot out my cock. She alternates every few seconds, ensuring both balls are heavily coated with her saliva.

"Cum for me cousin. I want you to shoot your warm, thick cum onto your little cousin's tongue." Flashing out her tongue, she sticks it out, making it as flat as possible but curved around the edges as if to make a container for me to deposit my load.

I put my hand on her head, running it through her hair to her anger as she finds this degrading, having never let her boyfriend do this. Jenn didn't have time to remove my hand as my body freezes, my knees begin to shake violently as my cock begins to spasm, releasing a long spurt of hot, thick cum onto her tongue. Catching her by surprise, Jenn jerks her head back as my cockhead erupts with cum in front of her. Rope after rope shoots out onto Jenn's face, as she is unable to move, being pinned between the car door and me. She is in the same trance like state as me, only able to watch as her older cousin unloads his cum onto her young, innocent face. I struggle to keep my eyes open as my body jerks around, more and more cum emptying from my balls onto my cousin's unsuspecting face.

After a few moments my body subdues, as I begin to catch my breath, my hand on the car as I lean against it for support above you. It's completely silent until I hear your voice.

"What...the...fuck. Oh my god, you...you came on my face. On my fucking face, I have to go back inside you idiot!"

Jenn looks up at me in anger, as I finally open my eyes and look down at you. My little cousin, on her knees, with ropes of cum plastered all over her face. One huge rope covering the bridge of her nose, another gluing her left eye completely shut. Her mascara is completely ruined, and I'm fairly certain there's a few streaks of cum that penetrated through her long, jet black sleek hair.

I gently take my slowly softening shaft, pushing it towards her face. Smearing the remaining precum all over her forehead, before bringing my cock down to her lips. Jenn gives me a look of disgust, as if to say "Are you fucking kidding me?" Her eyebrows arched in anger as she reluctantly opens her mouth for me to push my head inside for her to clean. Jenn reaches up to place on hand on my shaft, slowly milking the reminants of cum left onto her tongue. I try to focus but my eyes are too transfixed on the amount of cum on her face, dropping down off her chin onto her clothes as she silently cleans me. The only sound in the parking lot is of my little cousin Jenn, proving her final service to my cock, cleaning it after having just released a torrent of cum all over her face.

As my cock finally shrinks and becomes limp in her mouth, Jenn releases it and looks up at me.

"I haven't even let my boyfriend do this, you were the first guy to cum on my face."

I pull up my pants and get dressed, only able to nod as I can't even process what you're saying. I open the trunk and hand you some napkins to clean your face enough for you to make it to the banquet hall's bathroom.

My mind finally focuses as I come to terms what you just said. I wasn't your first blowjob, but I was your first facial. You'll always remember me now Jenn, even if we drift apart again, I'll always be the first guy to cum on my little cousin's face.