My Little Dark Bicyclist

Story Info
Erotic encounter with a beautiful dark-skinned girl.
4.8k words
4.35
35.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She was beautiful ... she had very dark smooth chocolate-brown skin. I did not know her but since I live in a suburb dominated by a major university, I assumed that she was a student there. I am guessing that she was nineteen or twenty, slender, pretty, and possessed the prettiest ass I have even seen, and I have seen quite a few in my life. Yes, she was beautiful ... she was alone riding her bicycle far from town, and fretting about how to fix a flat tire.

I stopped to see if I could help. As I slowed my bicycle to a stop beside her, I saw something truly amazing. She slowly raised her head and smiled. She had the prettiest dark face I have ever beheld. Her eyes were brown, and large with long eyelashes.

There was a kindness in her smile. I read that not only on her lips, but also in her eyes. They were bright ... alert ... intelligent. She had a small nose, and pretty, full rose-colored lips. At the risk of repeating myself, one thought stayed in my mind as I painted her face with my eyes. She was beautiful.

It was quite a hot day, and since she was alone, not expecting anyone to come along, on this country road, she had already unbuttoned and removed her very short white shorts along with her panties. They both lay at her feet. She stood before me dressed just in a thin white halter-top with spaghetti shoulder straps, and tiny white tennis shoes.

She told me that her name was Amara, which later found out means 'grace and elegance' in the Igbo language of the Niger-Congo region. She certainly was that! She was the very definition of elegance. She looked down at her shorts and panties by her feet, then up at me and said,

"You do not mind, do you? It was so very hot, and took them off. Actually, I love the feel of the warm sun on my skin. I-I seem to have a problem with my tire, would you be able to give me a hand?"

My eyes traced the length of her, from her tiny feet, along her slender, shapely legs, to her bald pussy lips and taut stomach, and then they snapped up to meet her eyes. Her body was slender but shapely, and tight. She did not seem to feel the least amount of unease about her nudity, and I was far from objecting to it. I shook my mind back to reality and responded,

"Um, no. No, of course not. I-I think I can help you with your problem my dear."

She relaxed at that, and her smile broadened and sweetened. Now my eyes saw nothing but that smile ... not her legs, not her naked pussy, and not her pert apple-sized tits with nipples poking through the thin material of her top. I was smitten by that incredible smile. Yes, Amara was indeed a very beautiful girl. I guessed that I might be a dozen or so years her senior, just out for a long country ride to recapture some of the fading strength of my youth.

She bent over at the waist to show me the problem with her front tire.

"It is just here. Do you see? Something has gotten into my tire. I have neither a patch nor a spare, and am a long way from town as you can see."

I introduced myself simply as Michael. We were going to subsist for the moment on first names only. I looked into her pretty eyes, and said,

"Well, I have both a spare, and a patch kit ... and a small pump. You should not be this far out without a patch kit and a pump, Amara."

"I know. I was on a short ride that just turned itself into a rather longer ride. I lost track, just enjoying the sun."

"Well, that can happen, and I often over-extend my own rides. Let's see what we can do to fix your problem shall we?" I thought for a moment and continued, "I hope you do not mind my saying, but you are a very beautiful girl, Amara."

Then a most amazing thing happened as she lowered her eyes. She blushed. The slight reddish glow made her chocolate-colored face even more beautiful as she smiled shyly.

"Thank you, Michael. Um, can we attend to my tire please? It is quite warm out here."

With that, she pulled her top off over her head, and was now completely nude except for her white tennies, seeming to enjoy the sun on her body. Her breasts were small, but firm with puffy nipples. Her hair was done in the tight cornrow style, with a rather frizzy ponytail behind.

"Oh yes. Of course, we can. Sorry." I said once I regained my composure.

I retrieved the patch kit and the small pump attached to my top tube, and proceeded to fix Amara's tire. I have a long history of flat bicycle tires with my aging celeste-green Bianchi racer. The process is quite simple, and Amara stood closer than I was comfortable with, as she watched me. I could smell her ... her female smell in the hot sun. Her skin glistened with tiny beads of sweat, and her face still wore its rosy hue.

You have the take the tire off the bike to get at the inner tube. Before I turned her bike over, I removed one of her water bottles, handed it to her and said,

"Here. Drink this."

She took the bottle, took a good swig, and returned to intently watching my progress. It's simple really, you just remove the cause of the flat if it is still there, scratch the tire over the puncture, remove the backing from the patch, and apply it to the hole. Press for a minute or so, put it back inside the tire, and with the tire back on the bike, pump it up. It's important to get the correct pressure, and I checked her other tire to match. She was ready to go. I took just a minute with a spoke tool to adjust the spokes to true-up her stricken tire.

She was now very close to me, with her shoulder nearly touching mine. I wanted her! I'm sorry, did I really just think that, so close to her smelling her sweet-musky perfume? I apologize for being a cad, but ... I wanted her. For a thirty-five year old, I am slender at five-eleven, and one hundred seventy pounds, and still not bad looking, but this was my entire reality now. I wanted her.

"There! You are all set, Amara my dear." I proclaimed.

"Oh, thank you so much Michael. You are a lifesaver." She treated me to a very sweet smile, a kiss on the cheek and a hug from that incredibly firm, albeit sweaty little body.

"You are quite welcome." I said, and then after a pause. "If you don't mind my asking you, where are you bound?

We were both walking our bikes side by side, and seemed to be heading further out from town. We were next to each other, and occasionally bumped a hip or shoulder as we walked. She said,

"There is a shady grove not too far ahead, and if you have no other plans, we could go there um, just to talk. I-If you would like ... M-Michael." she looked at me hopefully.

"Yes. That would be nice."

We both boarded our bikes, and rode there, she had her top, panties, and shorts back on. I said nothing along the way, but she was right, it was not far. I was thinking how disappointed I was that her beautiful dark chocolate form partly retreated behind the fabric of her shorts and top.

When we reached the grove, we lay our bicycles in the grass, walked to the shade of a large oak tree, and sat. She thought for a second, and then pulled her top off over her head again, saying,

"I'm sorry Michael, it is too hot for this, but I will keep it on if it bothers you."

My answer was swift. I pulled my white knit shirt off over my head, and smiled at her saying "There! We're even!"

She put a small hand to her mouth and giggled. She let her eyes roam over my upper body and gave me her appraisal, "Very nice, Michael."

Since she was sitting so close, I took a chance and leaned over to kiss her softly on the mouth. When I pulled away, she sighed and smiled at me. She turned her body toward me, placed her hands around my neck, fluttered her long eyelashes, closed her lovely eyes and kissed me long and with growing passion.

"Oh, Michael!" was all she said when she broke her kiss.

Without another word, she bent down to untie her tennies and carefully placed them with her top. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, zipped them open, and daintily slipped them over her pretty ass along with her bikini panties, down her long slender legs and off. She folded them carefully, and placed them on top of her shoes.

With a shy smile, she reached over to unbutton and unzip my shorts, as I rose just enough to help her pull them down and off over my cycling shoes. I untied my shoes and threw them unceremoniously off to the side somewhere. I was just wearing my thigh-length knit boxers, and she was completely naked. The dappled sunlight coming through the tree played on her skin in a most attractive way, and the front of my shorts became ... fuller. She stifled a little giggle when she noticed.

"Michael, I really don't think we need these!"

She put her fingers inside the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down and off with my willing cooperation. As my shorts slipped down over my waist and thighs, my proud, strong six and one-half inches sprang into view.

I have rather pale skin; being a redhead, I do not tan. I am very active outside, but over the summer just turn kind of an off-white. And, although I am quite fit and have a V-shape from shoulders to waist, I do not have a defined six-pack. I mean, I have them of course; but I have a very thin layer of subcutaneous fat with covers them. She smiled approvingly at my now naked form.

Still wearing her pretty smile, she lay on the grass in the shade of that tree, turned her face to me and softly said,

"Make love to me, Michael."

I looked at this dark beauty lying in the grass next to me. The sunlight through the tree playing in shifting shapes across her ebony skin. She was cool. She was elegant. She was Sex! She was the very definition of sex itself, as she waited in anticipation of my first touch. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing increased.

I did not let her wait long. I stretched my body along the length of her. We turned toward each other, embraced, and kissed. She began to show a depth of passion through her lush lips that scared me a little, as our mouths explored each other's in every way possible. She smeared her lips across mine, and I felt her tongue lightly caressing my lips. I reciprocated, and we were soon in a kiss with a deeper level of passion than before. I could not believe how pleasurable it was to kiss her lush full lips. Her teeth tugged lightly at me earlobe as she whispered in my ear,

"Play with me, touch me Michael!"

I slid a free hand down the back of her neck, over her shoulder, and on to her hard little breasts. They felt so amazing. They were the size of small apples, very firm, and started out dark brown near the chest, and slightly lighter brown on top with dark brown puffy areolae and nipples.

I played with her nipples with my fingertips, as she started to sigh a little. When I massaged her breasts a little more firmly, the sighs turned into moans. When I placed my lips on her nipple and sucked it in, she gasped, and her moans came louder and more sonorous. I kissed and sucked every part of her breasts, areolae and nipples until I moved my attentions further down her firm slender body.

Her skin tasted and smelled sweet, and salty from the sweat. The sweetness was likely from her bath oils and lotions ... most women use them, and they become a part of a woman's natural aroma. Amara was full of amazing and ever-changing aromas from one end to the other ... aromas ... smells ... female stink, really.

I squeezed her breasts, and ran my hands down her sides, holding her as I kissed down to her stomach. When I stuck my tongue in her little belly button, her stomach hollowed and she giggled like a thirteen-year old. I looked up at her. Her face was radiant as she laughed. When I reached her mound with my kisses, her laughing turned back to moans of pleasure as she shuddered a little.

I mouthed her pubic mound letting my tongue trace down into her cleft, and then I took her clit into my lips and sucked it lustily. Amara was breathing fast and hard as she tried to keep pace with her heartbeats. She has dark brown labia lips, but she was bright pink inside ... her vagina ... her soft fleshy place. I spread her lips; she was very wet.

I lapped the moisture from her pussy lips, and slipped my tongue inside of her. When I did that, she shuddered into a very jittery first orgasm. I raised my head to hers, and kissed her on the lips, and she licked all of her aromatic juices from my lips.

"Mmm, what a tasty little pussy I have!" She giggled as she returned to kissing me lustily. I laughed although I tried not to.

In between sloppy kisses, she whispered, "Michael, please fuck me now."

I kissed her face, her eyes, her neck, and raised her arms so I could kiss and lick her armpits as I positioned myself to enter her. I teased her by rubbing the head of my cock up and down her labia from clitoris to ass pucker and back. I slid myself inside her just an inch, and withdrew, just kind of massaging her with it. After a moment or two, she whispered in my ear,

"Michael, I need to have you inside me. You can cum in me ... i-it's okay."

I teased her a little more as she tightened her grip on my shoulders with her strong little hands. I adjusted my position, and slid my cock into her waiting vagina ... her pink fleshy pussy. The feeling inside of her was unbelievable! Tight ... soft ... wet! I slid myself into her slowly since her opening was so small. I didn't want to hurt my pretty little bicyclist lover.

I was halfway in when I withdrew, and I could hear her moans take an air of disappointment. Then just as quickly, I slid myself into her all the way in ... one ... smooth ... gentle motion! She shuddered and her moans became bloodless ... almost a wail ... as her arousal was building. I thrust in and out of her smoothly, and her insides started to grip me to hold me in her.

She was breathing heavily in my ear ... panting, really ... until she reached the edge, and sensing that, I pounded her hard and deep until she convulsed and shuddered into a massive release. "Oh ... ohhh, Michael! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Ohhh, Goddd!!!"

Those were the last coherent syllables I heard until she finished. She must have convulsed hard ten to twelve times, squealing between convulsions before she finally got control of her breath. "Oh, Mi-Michael! Oh, that was sooo wonderful."

I was in heaven making love to such a beautiful creature! Being inside that hard strong little body with all of that energy was simply amazing. Amazing! After a few more thrusts I could feel it coming, I stiffened, and with a grunt pushed myself inside her as far as I possibly could. I released inside her body in a series of convulsive spurts. The feeling of coming inside her was indescribable! I could feel her cum again as I released inside her.

We were two pools of sweat on that hot day as we expended every ounce of energy we possessed to fuck each other ... hard. I kept pushing to stay in her as deep as possible, for as long as possible. She helped my grabbing my ass in her tiny strong hands and pulling me into her.

We lay together in a whole body clench until we had spent all of that built up energy, and there was nothing left. As we came down from our orgasmic high, I slid my body against hers, trying to make rude sloppy noises with our sweaty stomachs pushing and sliding together. We both giggled until she slugged me lightly in the shoulder and told me to stop.

When I slipped out of her, I rolled over onto my back. Amara was still breathing hard, but when her breath came under control, she turned to me, lowered her head to my middle, and took my shrinking dick into her mouth.

This girl was a master at giving head. She kissed and licked the head, tickling the very sensitive underside with the tip of her tongue. She was squeezing my balls, as she took me further into her mouth. I did not cum in her mouth since it was too soon, but I could feel a tingling all through my groin as her talented mouth played with me.

"Michael, it turns me on sooo much to taste my juices ... mixed with yours. I love it! Heaven above, I love it!"

At the ripe old age of thirty-five, I have enjoyed the charms of many lovely women, but none of them compared to this little black girl. None even came close to this bright and lovely little girl. She must have read my thoughts, because she took one look at my face and said,

"I'm pretty good, huh!"

"Baby ... you are the best, hands down!"

"Why thank you Michael!" this last comment had a kind of musical quality to it.

"Well, hold on to your cute little ass honey, because I am going to fuck you again!"

"Oooh, Michael! Yes darling, I'm all yours. I love the way you fuck me!"

Amara was proving to be a very open person. Her use of the f-word sounded so easy and natural, just like her attitude toward nudity. We held each other and talked quietly, with little kisses here and there, laughing, giggling for a long time until she wore a serious look and said,

"Michael, make love to me ... slowly ... gently."

We took the next two hours to kiss, fondle, and massage each other bodies. She even turned over on her stomach so I could massage her shoulders, back, ass, and legs. When I decided to give her little pucker some special attention with my lips and tongue, she obligingly pushed her pretty ass up to me.

She moaned deeply as I tickled her ass pucker a little, and then slipped my tongue into her a little. I kissed down the back of her legs, and she giggled and pulled back when I playfully tickled the bottom of her feet. Our smiles turned to serious, and we both knew what was coming next.

She turned over and gave me a "please fuck me" look. I massaged her breasts, and slowly slid my very hard cock into her very wet pussy. I kissed her softly, as I slid in and out of her with long slow strokes. I could feel her slowly building to another sweet violence, as I managed to keep her on track for about twenty minutes or so, until I picked up the pace his slightly.

I could feel her getting close, judging by breath and heartbeats, and kept a long smooth rhythm as she suddenly toppled over the edge, shuddering and stiffening into another strong orgasm. I waited for her to go through the complete orgasmic cycle. I was getting very close myself, and rode a slow steady train over the top of the hill to my own shuddering orgasm. Being able to stay inside her as I came heightened me pleasure immensely.

We were spent! Not only that, but we both had a long bike ride back to town. So, we gathered our strength and our clothes, picked up our bikes, and just walking them down the road until be gathered enough energy for the ride home.

As we walked along, leading our bikes, we talked on this warm late Saturday afternoon. She told me about her studies at the university, about her apartment near the campus, and her roommate, Sally. She made no mention of a boyfriend. She was an architecture student, and talked about some of the designs she drew, and the collaboration she enjoyed with working architects.

I told her that I worked in to financial area of aFortune 500insurance and financial planning firm had, my own townhouse and was not married. I also made no mention of a girlfriend. I didn't have one but hoped that she might fulfill that role in my life.

She invited me to her place and since Sally was out of town for the weekend, and asked if I could stay with her through tomorrow. She lowered her gaze at one point and admitted,

"Michael, please say yes, I want ... I need to um, make love to you again. I am becoming addicted to you and your wonderful, um ... your ..."

"Penis! Dick! Cock! Shlong! Schmeckel! All-beef thermometer! Tallywacker! Mr. Happy!" I interrupted laughing.

"Yes! That!" She answered as she was laughing hard, but trying to keep it lady-like.

"Oh Michael, stop!" She thought for couple of seconds and asked, "Tallywacker? Really Michael?" she looked up at me and continued, "I like 'penis' but it is a little clinical, isn't it? So in the throes of passion I am going to ask for your hard 'Cock' in me. It sounds more ... erotic!"

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12