My Little Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy describing an intimate bdsm session between a couple.
961 words
3.97
13.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with a good spanking. Because what fantasy wouldn't? Something that starts firm and deepens, makes me squirm. You tell me you like it, like to spank me. I like hearing things like that. That I'm a good girl, taking it for you, that you like watching my ass redden and you like seeing the handprints you leave. Because that's the best part of a spanking. That you enjoy it. It's hard for me to think to form words, so you don't expect a verbal response. The sound of my breathing, the wetness forming between my legs tells you all I could say. This is a sexy spanking, not a punishment one - I might get to telling you my thoughts on that later, not in this file though.

As your hand comes down on my bottom, it gets redder and redder. I squirm, half flinching out of the way, half lifting my bottom to meet your hand. You take a break from the spanking for a moment, to slide your fingers over my lips. Wet, slippery, you slide a finger in me and I lift my hips up to give you better access. Back to spanking. The sharp sting, followed by the dull throb, sends me to sub space. I grow still, I don't pull away, I don't rise up to meet you. I just lie there and take it and relish in the sensations you're giving me.

When you think I've had enough, you have me flip over and you kiss me. I love your deep kisses, the feel of your firm grip on my hair, your mouth taking possession of mine. You put the magic wand on me. Turn it on. I jump and push up, pressing against it to get just the right spot. You let me guide it then hold it there. I squirm and start breathing heavier. I feel your cock against my leg, hard and leaking. I want to cum. You pull the wand away. Then you put it in my hand. Tell me to use it, get to the edge and stop. Don't dare cum, don't even ask. Just stop. This is the really sexy part for me. I love when you tease me, make me wait, make me ask. But you're in control, you can pull it away if you want. Or press it harder and force me to cum. Or I could just not tell you I'm going to cum and try to get it without asking. But when you tell me to stop, then I have to be truly submissive and obey. Betray what my body wants for what my Master wants.

I take the wand and put it on my clit, well, just above my clit. Directly on is too sensitive. I open my eyes and see you watching me, stoking your cock. I reach out and touch you, stroke it with you. I can feel my climax building. It starts as a tightening in my belly, works it's way down to my vagina. I start breathing hard, deep, quick breaths. I pull the toy away just before I cum. I give you my orgasm. I look at you, you smile and put the toy back. Tell me to do it again. But don't cum. It doesn't take long to get there again. The edge of my orgasm barely subsided, my belly is still tight and quivering. Just before I cum, again I pull it off. You set the toy aside. You pull me into your arms and rub your fingers along my labia and I tilt my hips to try to make contact with my clit. Just one little touch, that might do it. My legs are trembling. I'm so turned on. I feel so deeply submissive.

You slide on top of me and kiss me deeply. Our tongues dancing as I pull my arms around you and hold you tight. My body is quivering. You move your hips and slide your cock into me with one motion. All the way, filling me up. I feel your hair pressing against my clit, I smell your sweat and your skin and hear your breathing and feel your heat. You don't move, just continue kissing me, impaling me in such a delicious poignant pause. It feels like forever, your kisses and your cock are building me back up. I'm gripping you, your shoulders, your arms, trying to make you move, trying to writhe on your cock. I want to cum, but more so, I want you to cum. I want to feel your cock throbbing inside of me as it fills me.

Finally, you move. Slowly, taking your time, sliding out and back in. Almost leisurely. As if I weren't a quivering, wanting mess under you. You'll take me however you want, and I will love it. I think you like teasing me. I think you like the control of my orgasm. You'll take your time with yours and enjoy every stoke. None rushed, just long lazy strokes.

I hear your breathing change. It picks up and I feel your strokes do the same. I'm thrusting to meet every one, to pull you in deep. I feel my orgasm building quickly, rushing to meet yours. Please can I cum? Please, Master? You don't answer right away. I'm desperate. I can't stop this time, you're in control. You fuck me harder and growl "cum now" in my ear. My body explodes in orgasm and yours does too.

We lay like that, nose to nose, still interlaced and sharing gentle kisses until most of the throbbing subsides. You slip out of me and roll to your side. I snuggle up under your arm right where I belong.

Goodnight. I love you.