My Little Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klosetp3rv
klosetp3rv
329 Followers

I then grabbed those beautiful hips, and began to pound that ass. She made sure everyone knew that her Master was fucking her. "Oh Master! That's it Master! Take my ass Master! OHH! Fuck me HARD Master! I am so glad you made me your slave Master. Oh Yes Master! Fu...Ungh, Ungh! Ungh!" from there her talk deteriorated to basic grunts. I soon exploded inside her, and she screamed once again, began to quiver and passed out. I lay there a while. She eventually began to stir. She looked at me with sleepy eyes, and thanked me. She then, without a word moved to clean me When she was finished, she groggily asked me to lay on my side facing her. "Master I want a pacifier" I did as she asked. She put a pillow under her head, laid on her side, wrapped her arms around my legs, then put my dick in her mouth and went to sleep that way. I had never slept with my dick in a woman's mouth before, but I could get used to it.

That night I slept well, and had some wonderful dreams. At least once, I came in my sleep and I woke to find my little red-head dutifully swallowing every drop. As we both drifted back to sleep, I knew I was already being tempted to break my new rule.

I decided that if her husband was some kind of a jerk, I would neuter him, make him a grunt, and keep this little cock warmer for myself. If he wasn't, I might consider teaching one of my girls to do this. But, I was definitely going to make use of this one from time to time.

After a very pleasant nights rest, I ventured up the road a bit, leaving Colleen in charge of the training camp. Taking Frank and Albert with me, I went to a truck stop. There I borrowed one of the drivers, and copied his skill into Frank and Albert. Then I let him go about his business. Next I went to the nearest KW dealership and purchased two fairly impressive trucks as well as two 53 foot trailers. After "convincing" the dealer that I had all the necessary paperwork, I left the lot with these two behemoths.

Returning to the campsite, I gave my little red-headed cock warmer the necessary skills to pilot one of the monsters, and made all the necessary plans for tomorrow. Albert was going to stay behind, as he couldn't mask himself. The majority of us would ride in the trailers, But I would ride with Colleen Meghan and Amber in a Hummer that one of my people drove to the campsite. Celeste and Kris would ride with each of the drivers, just in case of trouble. We were going to pop in on my adversaries' main facility in the morning.

We finished out the day with more training. Sabrina saw to the martial arts exercises and sparring, while my original girls and I worked on our mental skills.

Once again trying to find the limits of my abilities, I decided to try and scan the group for a specific woman, a particularly busty woman of about 30 with auburn hair.

I had no idea where she was, so I had to concentrate. In doing so, I triggered a new ability. Not only could I locate her, but with my eyes closed, I could actually see her. She was across the campsite sparring.

Watching her tits jump around gave me a wicked idea. First I sent her a mental command

This is your master, do not be afraid of what is about to happen

Then while she was still fighting, I tore her top off and freed those beautiful breasts. What a glorious sight they were. She continued to spar with those beauties swinging free. So I ripped her shorts off to find she wasn't wearing panties. She had a bald pussy and a near perfect ass.

By this time, of course I was horny. So I lifted her up, and carried her to me over the heads of the crowd. I turned her around, and leaned her over on the way. By the time she got to me, she was dripping wet, so I guided her onto my rock hard erection, without ever using my hands.

Then I opened my eyes and grabbed her hips and began to slam into her. She tried very hard not to make noise, but when I exploded inside her and began to hose down her womb, she made up for it. There was no doubt in the camp what Master was doing. Over the next hour or so, I filled her ass, her mouth, and her pussy once again before sending her off to bed.

That night Amber kept my cock warm. And Colleen played with the twins. I toyed with the idea of making them addicted to her pussy, but I decided not to, at least for now.

In the morning we loaded up and headed in. A Highway Patrol officer saw us, and decided to pull us over. I was about to change his mind, but found that Celeste was already doing it. My girl was making me proud.

With no further complications, we arrived at our destination as planned. We stopped a few blocks away and I scanned the area. As I expected, they were waiting for me. Because we were in the warehouse district, the trucks didn't stand out. But I was glad we didn't get any closer. There were four snipers posted so they could see all sides of our target.

I was pretty sure there was a business front somewhere, but this was where they conducted the business that they didn't want known.

I reprogrammed the snipers, and decided to use my newest trick to "reset" them. I wasn't sure I could get one of my girls behind a sniper without the others seeing. So, I decided to simply use rocks as little guided missiles One by one they went out, and none were the wiser.

Then we drove a little closer, and unloaded. Their mistake was letting us get too close before opening the doors. My mistake was not expecting firearms.

Two ground level bay doors opened, and several loading bay doors. Five juggernauts were coming out of one of the ground level doors And the other was crowded with assault rifles.

Four juggernauts dropped like a rock, and with a sweeping back hand motion, Amber sent the armed men flying. Momentarily stunned by my lack of foresight regarding the guns, I allowed the last Juggernaut to grab and throw me towards a wall.

Somehow, without thinking, I managed to stop myself in mid air. Then with a clapping motion, I destroyed the head of the remaining Juggernaut. He fell to the ground, a bloody mess.

One of the enemy tried to grab one of the fallen guns. A shot rang out, and that person fell. No-one else tried for the guns.

With the ground level doors pretty much clogged by dead juggernauts, the majority of the enemy combatants were trying to come out through the loading bay doors which were a few feet off the ground. But most of them never got there feet planted before my girls took them out. So the fight was almost over as quickly as it started.

The man I was looking for was trying to sneak out the back way with two very attractive and scantily clad women (they looked like mother and daughter). I stopped them and reprogrammed them.

I kept my promise and made him suffer for many days.

In the end, I took over the company, and destroyed the Series 9 and any research regarding it. I hired many of my people, but otherwise I let most of them go about their lives.

Of course I kept my original 5 with me. And on the occasion when I felt like being an asshole, I would go to one of the married women's homes and make their husbands watch as their wives thoroughly enjoyed being thoroughly fucked. Then occasionally I would make them spend the night on the floor while I slept in the bed with the wife.

Afterwards, I would either make him forget about it, or make him ok with it that once. Either way, I didn't break up any more couples. I eventually made it to the point that I had unlimited credit the normal way, and my little harem kept me very busy and very happy.

The End

klosetp3rv
klosetp3rv
329 Followers
12