My Little Porn Stars Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife gets involved too.
14k words
4.45
60.2k
52
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
377 Followers

Time seemed to fly after my little girl did her double down 3 months ago. We fucked like rabbits several times since then, but she was constantly on the run with school and work. We would go several days at a time without seeing each other at all. It was usually some quick hi and byes. Out of the blue our lives had changed with her doing this porn thing, but fortunately, it came and went and things finally had settled down. I was yearning to fuck her again, bit time did not allow. All I had was late night jerk sessions while watching her black cock videos. It never got old, even though I was dying for the real thing. But our schedules did not allowed us to have sex in over a month.

So...Early one weekday morning, Deena had already left for work. I was standing at the breakfast bar island in my kitchen, wearing a pair of boxers, engrossed in reading an article and eating breakfast. I heard my name called out a couple times before it finally registered that Tess was calling me.

"Daddy, I've been hollering for you."

"I'm sorry Baby Doll, what do you need, I was focused on reading and it didn't sink in."

"Daddy..."

She said my name with a very indignant tone. I was still engrossed in the paper and just kind of giving her the brush off.

"What is it baby doll?"

I responded without taking my eyes off the paper. We were having this conversation with her talking to my back.

"Ok...well...it's just...you know..."

The drawn out drama was killing me.

"Spit it out Tess, what do you need to tell me?"

I had already begun to turn around out of frustration of listening to her stammering like an idiot. I heard her say it about 1/10000th of a second before I turned around and saw it.

"Wellllll...ummmmmm...uhhhhhhh...I'm knocked up daddy."

My mouth dropped open as I saw before me an obviously pregnant little girl. Tess is all of 5' tall and 100 lbs. If she puts on 4-5 pounds, it's obvious. Well, she put a few pounds on alright. There she stood before me in a tight little top that was no bigger than a sports bra and a pair of very tight cheer shorts in which her ass cheeks were hanging out and the seam of the crotch was stuffed in her slit forming a pro level camel toe. She is slightly pigeon toed and knocked kneed. That combined with her sexy natural little thigh gap, her tiny stature, and her braces, and I was cooked.

There were 3 telltale signs of her recognizable pregnancy. 1st was her growth of boobs. She has never had more than little mosquito bite titties and now she actually had some noticeable breasts. They are still only A-cup, but obviously bigger than she ever had before. 2nd was her notable hip spread and 3rd and most evident was her cute little baby bump. It took me a second or two, before I could respond.

"But Baby Doll, I must be missing something here. How can this be?"

"Hello? Daddy? Bred by blacks? Double down video? Remember? 2 big black cocks dumping their cum inside my coochie? Or have you forgotten already?"

"But Baby Doll, I didn't think that...shit...fuck...hell, I don't know what to think."

"Don't you remember? I signed a contract that said no condoms and no birth control. Just unprotected black cocks dumping little black baby making sperms inside me. And once I realized what a major cranial rush it is to flirt with disaster, I just didn't even care."

"But are you sure, have you been with..."

"Nobody else daddy. Just those guys. Oh, and you. That's all. But your nuts are cut, so that rules you out for sure."

I was stunned and my mind began racing at warp speed. She knows her stuff, so I know better than to doubt her. More than anything, I was consciously aware of how hot she looked all knocked up. That is one of my other fetishes, is pregnant women. Small women who are just beginning to show. The increase in boob size, the hip spread and baby bump. So of course, Tess fit the bill to a tee and it was hot. And the braces were icing on the cake.

But how did I not see this? I guess the last month of each of us being independently busy really made a difference. But then again, we have not had sex in over a month either and she has been wearing oversized clothing lately much to my unconsciousness. Suddenly, I felt her tap me on the chest which brought me back to the present. I was acutely aware of my raging erection sticking out through the slit in my boxers, and so was she.

"Hello? Daddy? Are you in there? Your boner is sticking out through your boxer's daddy. Does that mean you think I am sexy even though I am knocked up with a little black baby?"

"It sure does Baby Doll. You are sexy no matter what, but god damn you are hot right now."

"Good. Now fuck me Daddy. I am horny and I can see that you are too."

She grabbed my hand and led me over to the big cushy overstuffed chair and plopped me down. She got down on her knees and worked her hand up my legs as my cock was standing full staff through the fly of my boxers. She gripped my stiff rod and began to jerk me off with much enthusiasm and an obvious agenda. That only lasted 2 minutes until she decided to go straight to work.

Her hot moist mouth took my entire 7" in one big deep gulp. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my root and the she began a lonnnngggg slooooowwwww drag of her lips from my root to my knob. That was it for that too, as she stood we both tugged off her tight little shorts. Her hips wiggled as we tugged and they dropped to the floor. She turned around with her back facing me and squatted down over my stiff member which was pointed straight up at the sky.

No sooner her tight little pussy slit touched my cock, she dropped her hips and impaled herself in one deep fluid motion. I was balls deep in her slick snatch just like that. I instinctively gripped her hips and held her down ever tighter.

"Ahhhhhh...fuckkkkkkkkk...Daddy...that feels soooooooooo good... ...awwwwwwww... ..ooooooo... ..mmmmmmm...fuckkkkkk..."

I held her down tight for minute and then she relaxed just a smidge. She leaned back with her back to my chest and put her hands on top of my hands and I gripped her newly spread but still little hips. I stopped holding her down, and she immediately began to bounce up and down allowing my slimy cock to penetrate in and out of her juicy tight cunt with my full length on every entry and withdraw.

I knew I would only last a minute or so due to the completely new nature of this particularly inspiring fuck session. I let go of her hips and reached around with one hand to diddle her bean (that is what she calls her clit) and with the other hand, I wanted to feel up her newly sprouted boobs. She screeched and moaned as she picked up an aggressive rhythm. My fingers attacked her clit which really seemed to push her over the edge.

For the 1st time ever, HER needs were not my primary concern. I enjoyed the feeling of her cunt muscles wrapped around my joint and all I wanted to do was plant my jizz as deep inside her as I could. It was such an impromptu moment that we both got lost in the moment and it was nothing more than a quick greed fuck.

"Here it comes Baby Doll. Daddy is gonna give you some love juice."

"Do it Daddy. Put your cum in your baby girl's tight little pussy. I know you loved it when those blacks were stuffed inside me and their cum leaked out all over. And I see how fuckin hot it made you to hear that I am knocked up by one of those blacks. Fuck me Daddy. Cum in my coochie for me."

That was it for me. I gripped her tight waist and pulled her down balls deep again. We both groaned and moaned and growled until every last little bit of my savory cock lava spewed as deep into her tight body as I could get it.

After we caught our breath, she removed herself from my lap and giggled as the cum was dripping from her freshly fucked pussy hole and oozed down her thighs. She ran to the bathroom to clean up and I just sat there basking in the moment. I pulled up my shorts and a few minutes later she came back.

"I love you sooooo much daddy. Getting knocked up with a black baby just makes me such a little slut. But you love it daddy, don't you?"

"I do baby doll. I just wasn't expecting this. That's all."

"It'll be ok daddy. A little black bun in my oven will definitely keep us hornier than normal for a while. But...now we have to figure out how to tell mommy. Not just about being knocked up, but the movies and all of it. We need to fess up the whole thing."

Oh shit! As much as I hated to do it, she was right. Deena would find out one way or another, so it may as well come from us with the truth coming out. I certainly wasn't fond of the idea of having a black grandchild, but there are worse things that could happen. Just seeing Tess knocked up and sexy was more than I could handle and pretty much blocked out every other thought.

Later on, Tess stayed out of sight until dinner when she made her grand entrance. She was wearing some looser clothing which hid her baby bump. Dinner started out sorta quiet, so Tess took the opportunity to confess all our sins. My heart raced as she looked towards my wife just before opening her mouth.

"Mommy, there is something I need to tell you. But please don't be mad."

"Okay honey, but no promises. You might shock me into a heart attack."

Oh boy, no telling what's going to happen now.

"Well...mmmmm...I'm sorta ...uhhhhhhhhh... kinda like... pregnant mommy."

Deena didn't appear to be as shocked and reacting as I thought she would. Her initial look was one of knowledge.

"I know you are honey. I just figured you would tell me when the time was right."

Tess and I were both stunned and looked at each other in downright amazement. No fucking way. How did she know?

"But mommy...wait...how...who?"

"Relax dear. Any woman who has given birth, knows of the glow of another pregnant women. You have that glow. I didn't want to confront you, so I figured you would tell me when you were ready. So I guess now is the time. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out."

OH SHIT AGAIN. Don't leave anything out. Tess and I shared a look of panic while trying not to a look of panic.

"Well...it's like this..."

She started off with how Blair got into the porn thing. As different parts of the story involved me, she allowed me to tell things from my perspective. We hit it every last detail, up to today's confession of Tess notifying us of her pregnancy and me fucking the shit out of her. Deena's face showed utter disbelief and shock and surprise and anger and every other emotion all rolled into one. Our story lasted an hour or so and our dinner kind of got wasted as it sat there cold and uneaten.

When it was all said and done, we all sat there in total silence for several long agonizing minutes. Nobody knew what to say or how to proceed. I saw a single tear roll down my wife's cheek as I pondered the thought of losing her in a nasty divorce. Even though our sex lives are non-existent, she is still a good wife and great mother. I don't want to lose her. I almost started to cry myself, when she decided to keep the conversation going.

"Well. This is some pretty heavy duty stuff here. I have to say, that this seeing you pregnant with a black baby certainly was not something I had listed on your life's goals, but I guess we'll figure things out as we go."

"Oh my god, oh my god. I love you mommy. I am sooooo glad you don't wanna kill me for that."

She got up and hugged my wife and both of them shed some tears. Tess sat back down and we all took a collective deep breath and sigh.

"Moving right along now. I look at your father and his fetishes and recent infidelity and I have to take blame for that myself."

Tess and I looked at each other with major jaw drops and then to Deena and then back to each other. Is she for real or is she just trying to get me unbalance and drop the hammer and have me served with divorce papers.

"Yes, you heard me right. You see, for the first 6 months after you were born, I was struggling with the mental aspect of postpartum weight gain. I lost all confidence in myself and had a terrible self-image. All I saw was a fat blob. Your father told me a thousand times that I looked fine and I know he meant it. He didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear, he really meant it. It was only 5 lbs., but to me, it was the end of the world. No matter what I did, I wasn't able to lose that weight. So instead, I began to wear bigger clothes to hide it and I had no interest in being naked with your father. I wouldn't even look at myself naked in front of the mirror. I just felt so disgusted with myself. Of course, I conveniently pushed our sex life aside, giving your father little or no intimacy at all. You father loved me the way I was, but I was too self-absorbed in my own pity, that I could not see it. Or maybe I just didn't want to see it. Anyhow, I denied his sexual needs and he eventually turned to porn as a way to get sexual release. I sorta knew he was doing it, but it kept the pressure off me, so I just ignored it. Every now and then, I felt guilty and gave up some sex, but I never felt quite guilty enough that I was going to go back to the way things were. I can sit her now and see how it manifested and where it all ended up and I am mad at myself for allowing to begin. I can't undo he past, all I can do is apologize."

We all took a moment to hold hands and let it sink in. She regained her composure and continued.

"So...Your father's fetishes for young girls with braces and flat chests and small builds comes from our days in high school together. I was built just like you before I got pregnant. Now I have old lady saggy boobs and wrinkles and creases and a flabby ass. But back then, we fucked like animals and just like you 2 on shopping day, we fucked everywhere, and I do mean everywhere."

If you listen to my wife talk about herself, you would swear she's 250 lbs. In reality, she is 5'-1' and goes 110lbs. She wears a size 4. Her boobs are a small B-cup, but slightly saggy after nursing. Of course she has the lines and wrinkles and crease that come with age and child birth, but to her, it was horrible. She even has some light tiger stripe stretch marks on her belly, which I happen to very sexy. Anytime that she was actually kind enough to let me have sex, I would always bust my nut on her tummy, just to see it mix with the tiger stripes. I know, another kinky fetish. But it's usually those smaller women who have self-image issues. During the worst part of it, I almost thought she was having an affair, due to her lack of interest in sexy. But it eventually was much easier to see that it wasn't.

It was a relief to see her smile while with thoughts of yesteryear returning to the front of her mind. Silence ensued again as we all looked from one to the other with a new level of understanding and relief from confessions. How do we move on from here? Deena must have had so many years of pent up regrets that it seemed this was the time to let them out. And boy did she.

"So...am I allowed to see these videos you made or what? I wanna see what they are all about."

I felt my heart jump as the table was turned and she came out as a whole new person. She actually wanted to watch Tess's porn movies. We cleared the table and hastily tossed the food away and dishes in the sink. There was an unspoken level of energy in the air and the anticipation was running rampant. I was excited, nervous, hesitant and horny, all at once.

We sat on the couch with me in the middle. Deena was glued to the big screen as the 1st footage came on of Tess and Jamar walking down the hall hand in hand. She gasped when she realized how this is the way that everything started for Tess. I don't think she blinked for a full 10 minutes. She studied the footage as if there were going to be a test on it. She made several different noises of shock and surprise as Tess progressed from kissing to sucking to fucking and eventually to a pussy loaded with a black man's sperm.

When it was over, she exhaled deeply as she must have held her breath the whole time. She had a ton of questions about how it felt, what it tasted like, did it hurt, was it fun, etc...Tess was more than glad to provide detailed answers. My cock was achingly hard, partly from watching Tess get fucked again and partly from my wife's interest in everything.

"Wow Tess, that was intense. You really have turned into a gorgeous young lady and handled yourself so well. I could easily see how a young girl could become memorized and addicted very quickly, especially when there is money involved. So ...Let's see this next one, since this is how you got yourself knocked up."

"'Be ready mommy. This is with 2 guys and it was quite different."

We hit play and Deena was right back into studying the video intently not wanting to miss a thing. She sat on the edge of the couch leaning forward with her hands on her knees. I rubbed her back during the shoot, in order to hopefully keep her somewhat relaxed. Of course, seeing 2 black cocks invade her daughter's body, it was double the shock. I felt her body tense and relax and felt every deep breath and gasp she released. But more than anything, I felt her hand go down to her crotch and I felt the heat radiating off her body. She wasn't playing with herself, but I think she was seriously thinking about it.

When it was all said and done, she sat back and allowed herself to calm down a little before she started asking questions. Tess was more than happy to oblige and I was happy to be listening in. At the very end all Deena could do was sigh.

"Totally nasty, slutty but totally fuckin sexy honey. Your father and I have done some wild stuff, but never a 3-way, so that was such a new thing to see, that it really pushed me over the edge."

She turned sideways facing Tess who was sitting Indian style. Deena reached out and place her hand flat on Tess's baby bump very softly. Suddenly, she began to cry. Holy shit.

"Mommy, what's the matter? Are you mad at me?"

"No honey. Still just a little surprised. But...I'm only 45...and (sob)...I'm gonna be ...(sob)...a...(sob) grandma."

It was funny how she said it and Tess and I bust out laughing hysterically. If that's the worst part of it, then we are good to go. After a few seconds, she realized how silly it was and she laughed along with us. She gathered her senses and took a moment to give us a serious look.

"Well, I guess I need to get fucked and make up for lost time. So let's get to it."

Tess was excited to see Deena's renewed interest in me and she was clapping. I started to get up when I felt Deena take both mine and Tess's hand. Tess was startled and had an inquisitive look on her face. Deena took the liberty to explain her new plan.

"You are included too honey. Now that you and daddy have good chemistry together, I would like to add you to our sex capades. Between the both of us fucking his dick off, we can keep him between us and he won't need the internet any more. I would rather share him with you than to have him feel the need to get sex from other women or girls."

Tess and I shared a look of complete shock. I actually took my breath away. Deena saw it and confirmed.

"Yes dear, we are going to start having 3-way with our cute little daughter who is knocked up with a black baby."

"Okay honey, you don't have to tell me twice. Let's go to bed."

Fortunately, we have a super king bed and more than enough room for the frolicking that is going to take place. It was almost too much for me to handle, not physically, but mentally. A few hours ago, I thought I was headed for divorce court, and now I feel like it hit the lotto. Fell into the bucket of shit and came out smelling like a rose.

You can image that the sex was wild and crazy and fast paced. Tess and Deena didn't fully lez out with other than kissing each other. It was more of them helping each other out while them fucking me and me fucking them. They sneaked little licks to each others boobs and rubbed each others clits a little, but it was more than enough on the 1st date. There was definitely some extra effort and enthusiasm from Deena's part. Not sure if it were from the movie or from Tess and me. But I really didn't care since I was on the receiving end of it. Eventually, we all 3 collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep all intertwined in each others legs and arm.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
377 Followers