My Little Porn Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Oh yes baby I do."

"And Tess told me how much the black guys loved her braces and tongue piercing, it just kind of made it that much sluttier. I just want you to think of me as being as slutty as our daughter. She is hot and I hope you think that I'm hot too. I hope you're not mad at me honey."

She bit her bottom lip while looking for confirmation of my approval. All I had to do was point to my raging erection, which is all the proof she needed that I loved what she had done. We kissed for a few minutes before the camera lady showed up with a huge grin on her face from seeing how sexy my wife is. She went over some simple ground rules that really meant for me to stay out of sight of the camera. I was free to walk around, just don't get in her way or into the film. Deena was surprisingly calm considering the magnitude of the events about to unfold. She sensed my anxiety and grabbed my dick.

"Just relax honey and have fun watching. We can fuck to this movie for years to come. I will be your forever fuck slut. And having Tess in the mix, just makes it even better."

She made me feel better and then took her place at the desk. There was a short plot that started with her calling an escort agency requesting the services of 2 black males. Then...there was a knock on the door. The camera girl had already been filming, so I stood out of the way and let the games begin.

She swaggered over to the door with her sexy mom hips swaying back and forth and greeted her 2 co-stars, Jamar and Tyrone. She took them both by the hand and led them to the couch and pushed them down so they were seated side by side. She stood in front of them legs spread and hands on her hips.

"I guess you know why you guys are here."

"Dat we do mama. We gonna fuck you something serious."

"I've never been with a black man before, so I hope my outfit is okay."

"You bet baby. You lookin fine tonight. And dem braces are da max. Hope you like sucking nigger cock, cause dat's what dem braces are for."

"Hey man, how bout dat pierced tongue too bro. Dis is one sexy ass woman we got here."

"Why thank you boys. I hope you can think of some things you might want to do to me. I hear that black guys like getting their cocks sucked by hot moms with braces and tongue piercings."

"Dat we do mama, dat we do. Den we gonna knock you up like we knocked up yo daughter. Gonna put a black baby in yo tummy."

"My daughter tells me that you boys have some really big cocks. How do you know if they will fit inside me?

"We gonna make'em fit momma. Trust me, we gonna get dese cocks deeeeep inside you alright. True dat."

The guys looked at each other with huge smiles and gave each other a high five.

"Alright boys, don't disappoint me. So now, who wants to knock me up?"

The whole birth control and knocked up thing kinda hit me out of the blue, but sounded hot and slutty as fuck. The braces were still the thing that held my attention. She even looked at me a few times when she smiled. It was only minutes until my hand went for my cock. She pulled the rolling desk chair and faced it towards the couch. She had one of them move to the chair while the other stayed on the couch. She continued to dance between them.

Both guys leaned forward as her seductive moves were enough to bring a dead man back to life. Both guys leaned forward and helped themselves to touching and caressing and kissing and licking her tiny body from their respective sides. After a minute, she spun 180 degrees, giving each of them a new view. Then she bent forward and kissed Jamar while Tyrone licked and kissed the bottom of her exposed butt cheeks. Her shorts were so tight that the crotch was trying to bury itself deep into her pussy slit. Her pouty vulva meat was squirting out the sides and he ran his fingers up and down the length of that smooth skin. She gasped as his dark fingers touched her pussy for the 1st time. I was still in shock to see how comfortable and confident she is while kissing and being groped by 2 black guys.

She was still standing up, but bent forward tongue fucking Jamar's mouth like a mad woman. Watching them kiss really had me hard. I love kissing her and she is so good at it. Kissing my wife will give him a direct path to fucking her. Some people make minimal effort to kiss as part of foreplay, but my wife was tearing it up. Jamar reached behind her neck and untied her halter top. Her saggy B-cup mom boobs spilled out and he quickly scooped them into his dark hands. He massaged them and pinched her nipples which provided much delight for her. Then she spun around again, but this time got down on her knees in front of Tyrone. She was perfect height for him to kiss her which he did with deep thrusts of his big dark tongue. He wrapped her face in his big dark hands as his tongue disappeared deeply into my wife's eager mouth. She immediately began to coo and purr which told me she was really enjoying the physical sensations.

Jamar took this moment to kneel behind her and untie the lower string of her top and tossed it aside. He reached around and massaged her breasts some more while Tyrone had her by the back of the head and stuffing his tongue in her mouth as far as possible. Jamar removed one hand and dropped it down to caress her butt and backs of her thighs. Her ass flinched as his fingers traced lines up and down the pouty pussy meat that was squishing out the crotch of her tight shorts.

"Damn dat's a fine ass you got mama. Let's get dem shorts off so I can lick it."

She stood up straight and continued to kiss Tyrone while Jamar unbuttoned, unzipped and began to tug her tight shorts down. She had to wiggle and jiggle hips in order to help him, but the look of happiness on his face was worth the effort. He assisted her in kneeling back down and he did the same. He leaned in and began to lick her crack from behind. Not only did he lick her meaty outer pussy, but he teased her wrinkled butt hole too. Her hips bucked and wiggled in response to his tongue teasing her sensitive forbidden areas. But she cooed and mmmmm'd and moaned as much as before.

Here hands made way to Tyrone's belt and together, they removed his pants and boxers allowing his growing cock to spring free. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw a black cock up close for the 1st time in her life. A barely audible 'oh my god' escaped her mouth as she took his tool in her tiny hands. Her fingers barely wrapped around his girth and the contrast between their skin colors was truly captivating.

He was leaned back on the couch while she began to lick and slurp his large black cock. She took his knob in her mouth with some nasty audible sucking sounds while they maintained eye contact the whole time. At one point, still with his knob in her mouth, she rotated her head and looked my way, giving me a sexy wink. My heart beat jumped as I saw my wife get ravaged by these 2 well hung thugs as the camera operator made her way around. She made an obviously slutty show of flicking her newly pierced tongue around the smooth ridge of his huge dark swollen knob.

Things got heated up a little more as Deena leaned in to kiss Tyrone again, while still slowly stroking the full length of his cock. Her other hand went to his big ball sack and massaged his massive dangling testicles while they kissed deeply. He had sat up and leaned forward slightly and took the liberty to begin touching her front side. One hand was busy exploring her boobs and chest while the other hand was caressing her tummy, lower abdomen and crotch. Though still on her knees, she was upright at the waist. My wife was naked now and both guys had complete access to her entire body. She emitted a soft gasp as his fingers probed her pussy for the 1st time.

JAMAR was making good use of her back side, by massaging the snow white globes of her ass. As his fingers worked around, he made sure to touch her ever sensitive anal ring which caused her to shudder with each touch. In all our years together, she has never let me touch her butthole. But here she is, allowing a complete stranger to finger her ass without any hesitations at all. He was also licking up and down the length of her spine. That is something I know she loves and it causes her whole body to quake. He realized it and definitely flaunted it.

She pulled away from the kiss with Tyrone and turned her head my way. The look of lust in her eyes was burning with desire. She had a dreamy almost hypnotic look on her face. She blew me a kiss and mouthed the words 'I Love You' to me. My heart jumped as she said this due to the circumstances surrounding the moment. Here she is telling me she loves me, all while getting groped and kissed and fingered by 2 black guys.

"Who you talkin to sweet thing"

She replied very softly and pointed towards me and turned her smiling face my way. I could barely hear her answer and she spoke shyly.

"My husband... over there."

Both guys looked towards me with obvious surprise yet gratification in on their faces. I'm sure for them, this is just a notch in the belt getting to fuck a married woman while the husband looks on.

"Damn mama, you brought yo old man with you? You guys into some kinky shit huh?"

"It was his idea. He wants to see me get knocked up just like you did to our daughter."

JAMAR looked my way and gave me an approving nod.

"Dat's cool daddio. We'll hook you up and show yo wife a good time. Just enjoy the show old man."

The way things have played out so far, I was enjoying it more than I imagined. My nervousness was gone once I saw how calm and cool Deena was from the beginning. Never in a million years would somebody think that this is her 1st time in this environment.

She controlled the moment and stood up. She gripped both huge cocks and ushered the guys over to a white round leather ottoman. She plopped herself down on her back and spread her arms.

"Ok boys, come and get it."

Tyrone jumped 1st and knelt down on the floor. He tugged her ass to the edge of the ottoman and spread her legs as wide as could be. This was the 1st I got to see her newly pierced clit. When Tess said that Deena had some things done, she wasn't kidding. She went all out. I also noticed another queen of spades tattoo inside her bikini line just below her hip bone. God my wife went into full slut mode in preparation for this movie. Maybe we are getting little deeper than I expected.

Tyrone held her legs far apart by her tiny ankles and leaned in. He took a deep sniff of her musky aroma and then gave her long lick from the bottom of her butthole all the way up to her pubic mound. He smacked his lips as if it were the tastiest thing her ever had. He deliberately looked at me with satisfaction of having just licked her in front of me and getting away with it.

"Dat's some sweet tastin pussy yo wife got here man. Thanks fo sharing her wit us."

He went right back to licking her naturally bald pussy, while Jamar leaned over and stuffed his tongue in her open and awaiting mouth. All this kissing was gonna make me cum, even before I get to jerk myself off. His hands fingers explored her boobs and tummy, as her hips began to squirm under the pressure of Tyrone's active tongue.

I had to admit, Deena and Jamar had some great chemistry when it came to kissing. Each time they connected, massive amounts of heat filled the room. The camera lady even made a few very soft noises whenever their tongues touched after being during the action.

Suddenly, I felt myself hyperventilating and becoming quite dizzy. I had to lean forward with my head between my knees to keep from passing out. The reality of everything was really settling in and my mind raced with a wide variety of mixed emotions and feelings. Let's take a look back at how things transpired.

First, I became hooked on interracial porn on the internet, then I found out about my daughter's BFF getting into interracial porn and I fucked her. Then, my own daughter got into the whole IR porn scene and I fucked her too. Now, here I am sitting in a hotel room, watching this sexy 45 year old woman, while she is on the receiving end of the whole forbidden taboo of white women get fucked by black guys. But this is just any woman, this is my wife. The woman whom I stood at the alter with while we said 'til death do us part.' The woman who is the mother of my 18 year old daughter. The woman with whom I haven't had good sex with in years.

How the fuck did this come about? I'm here watching my wife being taken by 2 black thugs while it's being recorded for a movie on a website. I should be livid with rage because these guys are getting the pussy that belongs to me. The pussy that has been denied to me for years. And here she is, just giving it up to them as if it's an everyday occurrence. But the action is so hot, my cock has been hard since the beginning.

Kissing is something that provides a great amount of gratification to me. When Deena and I do actually kiss intimately, it is hot. Too bad it happens almost never. I have a better chance of hitting the lotto without buying a ticket, than I do actually having sex with her these days. Yet here she is getting ready to fuck 2 black cocks without any protection of any kind. No condom, no birth control, and with the specific purpose of getting pregnant. The wedding ring on her left hand, stood out like a spotlight as she willing allowed 2 black men to have their way with her.

There was a 2nd woman in the room who was taking still photos with a regular camera. She saw my predicament and came to my aid.

"Just take a few deep breaths and relax. Your wife is so fucking hot. She is a natural at this. The pics and video are going to be awesome."

Deena continued to use her wedded hand to grip his big black cock. She jerked his entire length which caused his massive balls to bounce around wildly. Jamar maneuvered himself around and knelt down next to her head, offering her his massive black manhood. She wrapped her lips around his knob and began to greedily suck him in. She slurped and sucked and then her left hand went to his cock in an attempt to feed herself more of him. It was an incredible spectacle to see her wedding ringed hand jerking his cock quite vigorously. His balls bounced around as he threw his head back in sheer pleasure.

"Dat's it mama, work it baby. Show dat hubby of yours how much you like suckin my big black cock."

That seemed to energize her even more and she moved her attention to his large dangling scrotum. His balls were so fucking huge, I would guess that he hasn't cum in at least a week. She strategically used her new tongue piercing to lick his wrinkled ball sack, flicking her tongue across his drooping bag. She gently sucked each testicle into her mouth, one at a time while she continued to jerk of his entire length with her wedded hand. She made sure to look my way while she used her tongue piercing to massage the underside of each of his walnut sized testicle. Seeing this really turned me on with how much of a taboo it is, yet she is acting as if it's nothing new at all. His hands were still busy, playing with her boobs and tummy.

"MMMMMMMMM, lick dem balls mama."

Tyrone decided it was time for a switch and indicated for her to get on all 4's. She was still on the ottoman, with her head facing him near the edge. She wasted no time at all in allowing him to stuff his black anaconda into her eager mouth. More slutty slurping and sucking sounds erupted from her mouth. Jamar took position behind her and squirted a generous serving of lube on her asshole and allowed it to drip down her pussy slit. He fingered her pussy, preparing her for entry and even brushed his fingers across her puckered anal ring. Her hips bucked when he did this and she gasped. Tyrone just stuffed her cock further into her mouth make any new noises appear muffled.

The moment of truth was now upon us. My heart raced while I tried to regain my focus as she was giving up her wedded pussy to a strange black man. The pussy that I had that was kept from me for years, was getting ready to be invaded by Jamar's meaty, dark, thickly veined cock. I almost had to turn away as the rage of jealousy coursed through my body. But as frustrated as I was, the eroticism and taboo of the forbidden fruit was too much to pass up. I continued to watch and absorb every detail, every noise, every touch, every lick and every kiss.

Jamar lined up his dark black knob with her slit and began to apply pressure. Again, her pelvis flinched due to the size of his tool and how tight her pussy is. He took his time and slowly worked at it until his knob finally penetrated into her fuck hole. I could see the relief in her body, once she had been acclimated to his thickness for a few minutes. He gripped her hips and again, took his time but slowly worked his entire length into my Deena's slit during the next few minutes. It was an amazing sight, seeing his dark shaft full of veins slowing gliding in and out of Deena's previously virgin pussy. I say virgin, from the standpoint of being a black cock virgin. She must have felt full and he was enjoying how tight she is.

"Damn dude, yo wife got da tightest pussy ever. You gotta bring her back here some more man. She's fuckin tight just like her little girl was."

I knew from past experience how true that was. But I guess years upon years of no sex is what did it for her. Anyhow, I am hoping this is a just a onetime thing, but I kept my mouth shut. Jamar picked up the pace and began to hammer Deena's pussy with a faster rhythm and some very deep thrusts. His balls were making some nasty slapping noises by bouncing off her fattening clit. His thrusts were pushing her forward and her mouth further onto Tyrone's cock. He just stood there letting Jamar do the work. She was getting bounced and rocking back and forth from Jamar's motions with muffled moans and groans emitting from her cock stuffed mouth.

Each time she gripped a black cock, she made sure to do it with the left hand, blatantly showing off her intent to be the maximum possible slut she could be. She pulled back off Tyrone's cock and tumbled forward from Jamar's grasp. She got up and dragged them to the bed by their dangling black cocks. She had Tyrone lay on his back and she slowly mounted him cowgirl style. She took her time allowing her pussy to adjust to his physical size, which only took a minute. Once she had fully impaled her 45 year old pierced married pussy on his cock, she sat straight up. His dark hands gripped her sexy mom hips and helped her bounce up and down on his shaft. This is now the 2nd black cock she has allowed to invade her married pussy in the last 5 minutes. How can this be happening? Jamar stood next to her and she opened her mouth allowing him to stuff his cock in again while she eagerly sucked him off and jerking with the wedded hand and bright shiny silver braces.

Of course her mouth was stuffed full of his cock, so all the moans and groans were a muffled mess of 'oommmmmmfffffff's'. Tyrone was giving her a good fucking from below as his cock pistoned up and down Deena's slick snatch. Never in a million years did I think she would be able to take it all, but he was balls deep with each inward lunge. He had worked up a good rhythm and I saw his balls begin to pulse. His leg muscles shuddered signaling the arrival of his climax. He was going to cum in her pussy while she was still riding him. He gave no indication or verbal warning, he just started blasting his nut juice deep inside my wife's fertile 45 year old pussy.

"Ahhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkkkk."

He growled as he emptied his load in my wife's still fertile cunt. Deena had no hesitations of allowing her pussy to be filled by some black thug's potent baby making semen. Not mine, but somebody else' seed. A black man's seed. She is not on birth control, because I had my nuts cut years ago. My head swam as I again contemplated the reality of her willingness to be fucked by these guys and the aggressiveness of her actions, after years of not allowing me the same liberties.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers