My Little Porn Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

She reached back and spread one of her butt cheeks, giving the camera a nasty view of the cream pie oozing out. She stopped sucking Jamar's shiny black cock and lifted herself off Tyrone's pulsing veined snake. A nasty sound of suction popping occurred as his knob exploded out of her raunchy spent pussy. Globs of creamy white sperm began to drain from her trashed pussy like a lava flow. She rolled over onto her back and spread some of it around. She giggled and looked at me and then the camera with an extra slutty look on her face.

"I'm leaking."

Jamar stepped in and offered his services.

"Let me help you wit dat."

He gently laid her back and spread her legs even further. He lay on top of her and slid his cock in her oozing pussy with no resistance. He began to fuck the shit out of her while she lay there like a wet rag. He added some dialogue as if to give his justification for fucking her.

"Can't have none of dat black baby seed goin to waste now, can we mama. Let me get it deep up in there for ya."

And boy did he. She looked my way again and mouthed the words 'I love you' silently. Does she really? How can she let these guys cum in her cunt at the same time she is telling me she loves me. How can that be? I re-focused to see Jamar pounding her pussy for all he was worth. They both worked up a sweat while Tyrone made his way over to her side. He knelt down right next to her head and offered his slimly cum covered cock. With no reluctance at all, as if she has done it a thousand times, she gratuitously licked and sucked all the left over cum and pussy juice from his shiny black and thickly veined cock. Being the slut she had been so far tonight, she made sure to flaunt the use of the marital hand and slutty sucking sounds and slurps.

Jamar didn't last long. The overall sight of seeing my naked wife having been seduced and taken during the night so far, was just too much for him. He spread her legs further and leaned back on his haunches and gave her a good dozen or so long slow full length strokes as his ball sack began to squeeze up tight. His thick black cock spasmed as an explosion of sperm erupted deep within Deena's already full pussy. Cum was squishing out as fast as he was depositing it inside her. He gave a final grunt and gripped his meat for the final withdraw. His cock plopped out followed by a tsunami of high octane black man nut juice. She looked down with a look of satisfaction on her face as the sperm dribbled from her gaping but still sexy 45 year old naturally bald pussy.

"Dat outta do it mama, one little nigger baby in the oven. Hope dat's what you and hubby signed up for, cause dat's what you got"

He took over Tyrone's spot near her head and dipped his cock in her open and awaiting mouth as she cleaned all the combined left over sex juices from his thick and hanging cock. She sucked and slurped like it was the last cock on the face of the earth that she was ever gonna suck. He saw her pussy still oozing and took the liberty to scoop some sperm and attempt to stuff it back in her pussy.

I sat back and breathed deeply upon the completion of the filming. My wife, the love of my life, my only true love has just been pumped full of cum by, not 1, but 2 black men, with their sole intention of knocking her up. The video camera operator got all the action on camera and the movie will be posted on the internet for all the world to see. I just shook my head as the thoughts invaded my mind and regrets began to wash over me. Too late now as we got exactly what we signed up for. How could my wife prevent me from having sex for years upon years, yet take multiple loads of sperm from 2 unknown black men on film in less than 30 minutes?

The final shot was of her looking at the camera with a very pleased and satisfied look on her face. She gave the camera sexy stare and spoke.

"I'm Deena and you've been watching bred by blacks."

She used her real name. What a nasty disgusting bitch. What a hot fucking movie. Feelings of hurt, and deceit and jealousy overwhelmed me to the point of me almost having a breakdown. Again, I had to sit with my head between my legs and breath deep. I felt an arm around me and looked up to see my wife. Her face was flush from the rigorous sexual activity and had a look of pure bliss on her face. She hugged me despite the fact that I was off in the ozone. She had wrapped in a robe and I felt her heat radiate through to my bones. This time she spoke loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you Grumpy. You are my world. This was a one-time thing and will never happen again. It was incredible and we can watch it over and over if you want. Or we can destroy it and forget it ever happened. I will never deny you anything ever again. Tonight just did something to me that renewed my self-image and I now feel sexier than ever. I know it all sounds crazy right now, but we can talk more later. Let's go to our room."

Both camera operators helped me up and thanked me for allowing my sexy wife to take part in their ventures. Both Jamar and Tyrone shook my hand and nodded a thanks. They offered us the opportunity to come back for 2nd helpings any time we wanted. Now doubt they were happy. They just laid pipe and pumped my wife full of black baby making seed. Deena and I lazily walked back to our hotel room and sat on the couch together. We held hands as I stared off into space completely lost in thought, even though there was nothing coherent in my brain right now. Tess was there and full of anticipation with questions and wanting to know everything. She sensed that things were a little bit off kilter and stood aside observing. Deena broke the ice.

"Are you mad at me honey?"

I paused in order to choose my words carefully.

"No...Not mad at you for getting tag teamed by those 2 black guys...I mean...Tess and I said ok...but...kinda ...I don't know...frustrated...I guess...I mean...all those years I was denied intimacy with my own wife because of her...selfish reasons, but tonight, you just spread your legs for them as if...it were no big deal."

"I know honey, I know. It all happened when I saw Tess' vids and just couldn't let it go. I don't wanna bring it back to you, but I did give you and Tess the final decision, after all. You guys gave me the go ahead. Then there was no backing out. I just had to try it."

"But what about getting pregnant? I know that's the idea with these movies is to impregnate the woman and flaunt it."

"I don't wanna have a baby Grumpy, so I specifically picked a safe date in the middle of my safe time. All the black baby talk was just for the nastiness of the movie."

My heartrate was beginning to drop a little and Tess came and sat by my other side. Each of them holding my hand trying to console me, definitely helped bring my anxiety level lower

"What about the tattoos? Aren't you branded for life as a black cock lover?"

She giggled and showed off the one on her boob.

"Don't be silly. They are very nice but temporary tattoos honey. I got a bunch in case you want me to put one on if we decided to role play together."

Actually, the idea of role playing while her wearing the tatts and watching her movie will probably happen. Probably quite a bit. As heartbroken as I am right now, I have to admit, my cock was hard the whole time with maximum arousal. She was just so fucking sexy being sandwiched between those black guys.

"Okay then, the braces and the piercings?"

"Those are purely for you. Don't you remember how depressed you were when I got my braces off at 19? I thought you might actually break up with me in order to go out with a girl that still had her braces. Once I saw how much you loved Tess's braces during your session with her, I knew it was high on my 'honey do' list. They are for you baby doll."

She continued...

"And the piercings are going to heighten our sexual arousal. The tongue piercing will make the kissing and the blowjobs even better, while the clit piercing will provide much more heightened stimulation for me. This whole movie was a once and done Grumpy. Never again. It was fun, but it was also something that may bite me in the butt in the future. I have no regrets, but it's just his once. Now, it's just you and me and whenever Tess wants to join in for some fun."

They both leaned into me and we all engaged in a very heartwarming hug. I felt the stress and anxiety begin to dissolve from my body as we were finally able to relax. The camera lady had given us a copy of the raw unedited DVD. The producers would edit it and then allow us to approve it prior to being placed on their website. We all looked at each other with a certain amount of inquisitiveness and curiosity in our faces. I knew what they wanted. I was a front row spectator to my wife's interracial sexual adventure. Deena and Tess wanted to see how it looked on film. Despite my still uncertain feelings, I put the DVD in the machine and pressed play. I don't think any of us took a breath at any time once the movie started. We all stared wide eyed as I got to see the replays of every position my wife was in while she sucked, and licked and stroked and fucked 2 enormous black dicks on film. The copious amounts of cum that drained from her cunt got my cock hard again. It was erotic and nasty and dirty and degrading and sexy and hot all rolled into one. At one point, Deena's hand landed in my lap and she gripped my cock with a choke hold. When it was all said and done, we all agreed that she was done a wonderful job.

Due to the pure physical, mental and psychological exhaustion, we all agreed to just to go to bed. We plopped down in an intertwined mess of arms and legs and fell asleep in a hurry. I gave my wife a couple days to recuperate from her savage fucking. But once she decided she was back to normal, she fucked my dick off. Sometimes multiple times a week and even twice in one day. It was good to have her back. Sometimes we watched her DVD and sometimes not. We even watched Tess' video of her doing the triple play while knocked up. Those guys really got off with her being pregnant with a black baby.

A few weeks later, we got a copy of the final edited film. We gave our approval and just like that, Deena was on the website. She didn't even bother with a fake name, and there were 3 online folders under her photo with all her pics and vids in them. 1st folder was her modeling solo which the shot before my arrival, 2nd folder was still photos from the video shoot and the 3rd folder was the video itself. She even had her own bio that was written at the top of her folder page. This is how her bio was written.

Bred by Blacks would like to welcome Deena to the team. Deena is Tarrah's mom. Tarrah's mom? Yes you heard us right. When Deena saw Tarrah's movies, she was jealous and just had to find out about black cocks for herself. Deena is your typical MILF next door. She is 45 and stands 5'-1" tall. Her 110 lb. body fits into some sexy size 4 dresses. She is happy with her mommy lines and creases and wants to show them off in the raunchiest way possible. Deena has never had sex with anyone other than her hubby, so we are glad to help her out. Deena went full tilt in her 1st shoot and took 2 black cocks at once. She blew us away with her bold aggressiveness and self-confidence during the shoot, especially with her minimal prior experiences. Since hubby has his nuts cut, Deena has no need for birth control, yet she still took multiple cum shots in her beautiful pussy from Jamar and Tyrone. How slutty is that? What's not to love when a mature wife is willing to take 2 black cocks bareback, risking the chance of getting knocked up? Like her slutty little daughter, she just giggled when we asked about the possibility of being black bred by the bro's. Hopefully, we can convince Deena to come back for more. Keep your fingers crossed. P.S. ...hubby was in the room while the bro's cream pied her beautiful bald pussy. NASTY!!

The rest of the summer flew by with everything cruising along smoothly. My wife of old was back and in true form. She was back to having the self-confidence again and it showed in how she carried herself and the clothing she wore. No more oversized granny cover-ups. She didn't dress slutty at all, just much more on par with current trends. The sex was phenomenal and she wanted it all the time. I gave it to her as much as my dick could handle and produce. Life was good. Tess opted to step away from sex encounters with us. Once she saw that Deena was back to normal, she did not want to interfere. The only reason Tess had sex with me was to fill in where my wife's obligations were not being filled. I couldn't argue with that. She started her freshman semester at the local community college where she met a guy whom she sorta likes. This is when things moved to another level. Stay tuned for chapter 3 of this ongoing sexual saga.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers