My Little Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

Lust consumed me, driving me to lower a hand down to her waist as I rolled her over and picked her up by her chest and legs, getting her sitting before yanking her into the air. I had her by the backs of her knees, holding her up as I brought her pussy back down over my dick, letting me thrust up into her so she bounced up into my waiting teeth. One of her hands found her breasts, tweaking and squeezing at the nipples as her other hand tugged my head into her neck, trying to sink the teeth in deeper.

By instinct, I pulled her waist against me. She wound up leaning forward, holding onto my back and head for support as my dick thrust firmly against her clit with each push up into her. It took three pushes up into her this way, pressing her skin into my teeth, to make her scream out as her pussy started pulsing against my dick. I felt the nectar flushing against me as she lost her strength for a second and fell forward.

I held on the best I could, making sure she landed on the bed gently. As soon as she had one second, she shifted and reached back, holding my dick flat so she could push her sweet, sexy part back against me, wrapping me up in her soaked insides. I took her wrist in my hand, holding it just above her curled tail as my other hand grabbed the side of her waist. I started thrusting into her, as fast and rough as possible. Looking at her back, I could see numerous claw marks, even a blood-red streak from my nails digging in.

She raised her other hand back to her tail, obediently keeping them there together so my hands could roam between every deep push into her. My waist kept slapping her butt with each thrust as my hands reached around to find her breasts again. "Cum, Alice! Squirt for your master!" Being hunched forward let my dick rub up and down over her clit again with each thrust as my hands found her breasts again, squeezing them as firmly as they would allow.

Almost just by my command, I felt her throbbing again, seeping and squirting her pleasure out. Knowing I had this kind of obedience in my command sent a rush of warmth down my body which, combined with the heat of her insides, about sent me over the edge. I pulled at her breasts, using them as a way to get my chest to her back, sealing us completely together as I kept thrusting.

If I hadn't gotten up from sleep, this could have lasted longer. But I couldn't be this rough much longer. Sweet relief took me over as I shoved myself deep inside her, blasting her insides with cum and pleasure, humping softly to tease every bit out before panting with her. Slowly, I tilted to the side until we were lying back-to-belly. My arms wrapped around her and held her tight as her tail found its way up into the air to wag in happiness.

I nuzzled my head against her and she gave an "Aw" of happiness, rubbing back before she relaxed, tail curling around my waist as she drifted off quickly. "I hope that wasn't one-time..."

"One-time? Maybe once a night... It's still up to what my little pet wants."

She rolled around in my arms and smiled up at me. Her eyes were having trouble staying open as she kept trying to lock eyes with mine. "You." Her head tucked under mine, ear folding against my chin as she curled up to rest. I wrapped around her, keeping her in my arms as long as she wanted there.

Something told me that was going to be a long time.

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers
12