My Little Pussyboy

Story Info
Man turns his boyfriend into his boywife.
3.6k words
4.26
132k
149

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,492 Followers

This is my first story ever after years of reading this website. I switch the pronouns between he and she sometimes for the boy, but he is still a boy. I'm currently writing more and will post if people enjoy!

***

We had been dating for almost a year and a half now, and I was getting ready to pop the question. He was young, slim and smooth, just how I like them. At just 23 and 6 feet, he was 12 years younger and 6 inches shorter than me, his man. I had been dating younger guys for the past few years, churning them out as I saw fit. Usually, I dumped a boy because he wasn't everything that I loved. I like a little masc boy by day, who becomes my bitch by night.

That's another thing about me. I'm very dom, and exclusively top. None of my boys touch this ass, and I rarely suck their cocks either. Sometimes I'll give the tip a little kiss, but it's my boy who's on his knees and on his back. And that's what I loved about Ryan. He never tried to be something he wasn't. He was my perfect boy. Funny, generous and smart, but also wickedly submissive. He craved a strong hand to guide him through life and through sex, and I knew I was the one to be his man.

I proposed one night, out of the blue. We had a wonderful dinner at home, I had Ryan move in a few months ago when his lease expired, and as Ryan was cleaning the dishes I just asked. When I saw him in at the sink, submissively washing up after our meal while I sat on the couch beer in hand, I knew I was going to make him my wife.

"Ryan come over here sweet heart."

"Yes Daddy?" I liked him to call me Daddy or sir for the most part. In public, I'm Damian, but with my boy, I'm Daddy.

"You looked so cute in there cleaning up our meal, and look what you did to me." My cock was starting to rise in my shorts. I was just in boxers, so the head was peaking up through the hole. I boast a 9 inch, thick pole. It's the first thing that got Ryan addicted, as with many boys in the past. It's strong, virile, and doesn't take no for an answer, and my boys know that. When my cock needs attention, they do their duty. I had been teaching Ryan that recently, that in this relationship he has certain duties, as do I. Don't get me wrong, this is not completely one-sided where I do nothing for Ryan. I make a considerable amount more than him, enough that I'm going to make him quit his job once I propose, and provide in many ways. This is just one of the many ways that I believe a boy needs to attend to his man in a partnership.

"Oh.. would you like me to..." I liked a boy who was a bit bashful. A bit reserved in his activities. I knew that Ryan wasn't truly reserved, but that he also found it attractive to play coy, so this was a beautiful positive feedback loop we shared.

"Baby you know I don't like asking twice." I said sternly. He apologized and took to his knees. Before sucking my dick, I always have Ryan pull it out, put his mouth at the tip, and look at me for permission to continue. This time was no different. Except that it was. Seeing him there, mouth on my cock, looking up submissively, knowing he needs me, made me feel the hardest, most masculine and powerful I have ever felt. It was a rush to my brain and body, and I knew it was time.

"Sweet heart, I'm gonna ask you something. We've been dating for a while, and you know that I love you more than anything that has ever walked this planet. You mean more to me than my own life does. Will you marry me baby?" Ryan, still with his mouth on my cock tip, started to bawl silently. He came up and hugged me, crying tears of joy and excitement!

"Oh Daddy I was hoping that you would make me your husband one day! I knew that I loved you from the first time we met, and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Oh Daddy yes please make me your husband!"

"Baby I'm so glad you're excited. Now I want you to get back down on your knees and put my cock back in your mouth ok?" He slipped back to his knees, back to his place. My cock was raging, harder than it had ever been before. I had officially secured myself a perfect boy to mold and transform into a loving, dutiful, obedient wife. My cock needed release, quickly.

"Now princess." This is one of the first times I've ever called him princess. I've maybe let it slip by accident before, but this was intentional. It was time to get my boy to get used to being my wife. And I don't mean a full blown transsexual woman, but I mean a sissy boy, a little pansy who is going to serve me. My cock was still in his mouth and he looked up at me with dutiful eyes, eyes that wanted to make me feel know that he was mine.

"As we move forward in this relationship, there are going to be a few changes. If you want to be married, this is going to be a bit of a traditional marriage. That means, baby, that between us two, I'm going to be your husband, and you are going to be my wife. Now to the public we are just a gay couple, but in private, I want you to start acting in the ways that a wife acts. That means that I make decisions for you, and you dutifully and happily oblige. That means you're going to start taking care of the cleaning and the cooking. I don't want to have to come home to a messy house when I get back from work. Which reminds me, you're going to be quitting your job as well. I make more than enough to support the two of us, and should be getting promoted in short time. I will be able to give us an amazing life, and you won't ever have to worry your pretty little head about anything but being my wife. There will be a few more changes to our lives and routines, as well, but I will introduce those at a good pace as we move along as fiances, and ultimately husband and wife. Now I know this may seem daunting or scary, but this is no different than we've ever been before, princess. You know I've always been the man in our relationship, and you've always taken on the role of the bitch." I don't mean bitch in a harsh way when I call my boy that, I just mean it in the sense that he takes my cock in his mouth and ass, which to me, makes him my bitch. He winced a little when I called him a bitch, but he knew this was all accurate information. I wasn't lying about any of this, I was just finally putting it out on the table.

He was still mesmerized by the situation, dumbstruck and too horny to function. He looked up at me and I put my hand under his chin, cupping his face so he knew I loved him. "Princess, I want you to suck my dick if you love me and want to be my wife. But know if you do this and accept this as your role, you must listen to be without question. As your husband, I am your master and ruler of your domain. I worry about your issues and my issues, and you just obey and listen to me. It will be an ideal situation, where you can focus your efforts on me, bettering yourself, and our home, and I can focus on the outside troubles. Now will you be my perfect wife, princess?"

"Yes daddy please take me as your wife! Please let me suck your cock and please you for the rest of our days together. Please."

"Ok my bitch get to work." And with that I received my first blowjob from my fiancé.

There's something noticeably different about getting a blowjob from someone who you know that soon you will legally own. As controller of our finances, home, healthcare, insurance, and virtually everything, I have control over Ryan's life, and that makes me unbelievably hard. Watching his head bob back and forth, "look up at me baby" on my rod was almost too much. He just looked so angelic, so quintessentially "virginal bride", I couldn't handle it and busted down his throat. It was more than we were both expecting, and I heard him cough and choke a bit. I grabbed his chin and said "from now on baby, you only swallow when Daddy says so okay? This is one of your treats and I want you to savor it." He looked at me slightly nervously, but also with so much fire and passion. In the past I had been clearly dominant, but now I was taking on a new role, a role where Ryan didn't have a say in what happened to him.

He sat looking up at me, some cum dripping down his chin, my tip still resting in his mouth. I told him to swallow, and he immediately swallowed, thanked me, which I trained him to do when he first blew me, licked my cock clean and put it away. "What a symbolic start to our relationship as husband and wife don't you think baby. You on your knees accepting my seed. Now why don't you be a good wifey and clean up the kitchen and the rest of the house. I'm gonna be watching the game. And come back with a beer too." With that I smacked her ass and sent her on her way.

Pt. 2

"Okay baby were here!" We had arrived at my cabin. It was a cabin my family had for years, and my father had recently gifted it to me as an early wedding present. I knew that it was the perfect location to start teaching Ryan his role as my wife.

I had taken him here as a surprise. Picked him up after work, it was his last day, and just started driving here. Something about knowing that I can bring him places, take him where I want to take him and he can't say no anymore drives me wild. I've been taking his wallet and phone recently, telling him that he doesn't need these things since were going to be married now. He'll never need any money because I'll always pay when we go out, and he doesn't need to contact anyone since he's already with his man! I let him use my phone or laptop sometimes when he needs to contact his family, but he has few ties outside of me, and I intend to keep it that way. I want my wife to myself, and I think a man has a right to do with his wife as he pleases.

So I picked him up for work without letting him pack or prepare at all. But he didn't need to pack because my wife is going to be barefoot and naked in my home, or in a cute outfit as I see fit.

"Oh daddy it's beautiful, but I didn't bring any clothes! What am I going to wear all week!" He looked at me nervously, again realizing how much control I was taking over in his life. Soon, he wouldn't be able to function without me; wouldn't know what to eat, where to go, anything, and that's exactly what I want. I want my perfect bitch to need me and think about me 24/7, just as a wife should her husband.

"Baby I've told you this before, I always have everything covered for you, and I always will. I will never let anything happen to you. So don't worry about clothes, you will be taken care of for the week." And with that I gave her butt a little smack, kissed her and held her hand in one hand, and my luggage in the other. I liked to make her confused about why I had luggage but she didn't. It all created a situation where I had so much power over her and she was forced to be so perfectly submissive.

When we got in the house, I dropped my bag to the floor and looked down at my feet. Ryan took the queue and quickly dropped to his knees, not wanting to upset me. I think he was realizing the gravity of the situation between us, the true power dynamic we had, and mixed with the fact that we were at an isolated cabin with no one around made him feel nervous but also secure. He knew I wouldn't do anything to harm him, but he knew he couldn't say no, or stop me if he tried.

Looking up at me, his luscious mouth wrapped around my fat cock head, I began to explain to him how these next few weeks would work.

"Now princess, as you know in a few months you're going to become my wife, and I already explained a bit about your role as my wife. You remember, right?" He nodded on my cock, still looking at me. I liked making his admit the submissive things he does, so that he can't pretend that he's just being swept off his feet with no control. He knows he's becoming my wife, and loves it.

"Well for the next few weeks, I'm going to teach you how to be my proper wife, ok. I'm going to put you on your new routine and regimen so that you can fit in the most crucial activities for you everyday, and were going to get you used to being in a position of serving me and obeying dutifully. Does that sound okay sweet heart? I'm going to be turning you into my bitch in this cabin while we're here." He looked up at me so afraid, but so lovingly. He knew this is what he needed, he had always needed it. He'd been sticking fingers and objects in his pussy since he was a boy, always craving a man to hold him firmly and fuck him powerfully. And now that he had found that man, he was afraid since he knew it was finally time to begin his duties as a bitch. But all that fear also translated to a level of horniness that was incomparable.

"Yes daddy, I'm ready to become your bitch."

"Perfect. Why don't you finish sucking me off, then go take a shower. Theres a razor and some creams in there I want you to use. All the hair below your eyebrows should be gone baby. I'm gonna require that from now on, okay? I don't care if that means you need to be taking care of your hair every day, but I expect it. And I expect you to take care of it on your own time when I don't have to see it or think about it. Okay cutie?" He looked up again. He was bowing to his master with his cock in his mouth accepting that he would become a shaved bitch. The boy came.

"And that's why you're going to be my wife." I said happily. He finished, thanked me for letting him suck my cock, then went on with his duties.

Upstairs in the bathroom I had left him a razor and a depilatory cream. In the future I would bring him to an aesthetician to be lasered but for now this would work.

I had also left some girly soaps and scents, rose and flower smells. I loved a fragrant bitch. The outfit I had left was cute but not too much. I didn't wanna terrify my boy and make him go too fast. There were some cute tiny pink boy shorts, a blue crop top that said "baby" in bedazzled jewels, and a small white thong. when he got out, I was sure he would be a nervous of the outfit, but I also knew it would turn him on to look so cute.

I waited about 20 minutes until I heard the pitter patter of my little sissy down the hall. I laughed hearing her bare feet walking, thinking about how there wouldn't be much more of that noise in the future. It would be stilettos clicking. As Ry entered, I saw him blush probably more than ever before. He was perfectly smooth, red cheeks, looking down. I smiled and stood up, towering over him.

"You look adorable princess. more perfect than I could have imagined."

"Thank you daddy."

"Get down on your knees again baby. Put my cock in your mouth. Do it. Now hold it and listen. You like being in these pretty clothes right? Making yourself pretty and perfect for me? I know I like seeing your little cheeks slipping out from your shorts, and getting a little glimpse of your pussy when you bend."

He blushed when I called it his pussy. I had done it before by accident but this time I was making it clear that he no longer had a butthole. He now had a pussy that we were going to treat just like that. I would finger it, kiss it and fuck it just like I would any other pussy, and he would cum from me fucking it. He didn't know that yet but he would soon. His clitty is going to go away for a while and his pussy is going to become the center of both our worlds.

"Pussy, baby, why don't you go get me a beer." I liked the new name I was going to start calling him: pussy. I didn't mean it in a mean way, I just think it's the perfect way to describe him. Afraid, weak, cute, and about to get fucked; my little pussy. When he came back with the beer he was handing it to me when I stopped him.

"No pussy not like that. from now on you're going to bend at the waist. It looks much better when you do it; it pushes your ass out and makes you look like a little bitch." He blushed deeply at how blunt I was being since we arrived. He apologized and handed it to me again, this time bending from the waist with straight legs, perfectly accentuating his little globes. "That's a good girl. now, before you make us some dinner why don't you get on your knees and i'll tell you a bit more about how we're going to live as husband and wife."

He got onto his knees and looked up, his reaching into my pants to grab my cock. In my button up and suit jacket, with a few buttons down and chest hair sprawling out, I looked like a brutal man next to my little pussy. I loved the strict difference between us physically and mentally, and intended to keep it that way.

"Ok pussy, when you start making my dinner after this I want you to think about your own dining habits as well." He looked up at me a bit confused, mouth on my tip slowly suckling. I looked into his eyes, "I know you're thin right now, and I love your body, but I think you eat too much junk. You're going to be starting a vegetarian diet now baby, lots of juices and salads. I'm going to be reducing your protein intake, because daddy's meat and cum should be good enough for you."

He looked a bit scared at this point, not aware that marrying me was going to involve so many life changed. I could see his eyes welling up, but also his cock hardening to extreme degrees. "I think that keeping you nice and small and tight will benefit us both. You will look your best, and you won't look all gross and muscular." I wanted to implant the ideas in his head to make him start viewing himself as more of a girl, and to desire to look skinny and like a weak bitch. "That means no more big weight lifting my little pussy. I'm going to have you on a strict workout regimen. Running, abs, squats and glutes. You're going to look absolutely perfect for me baby and that's what we both want. You understand my little pussy?" He looked up terrified but with love in his eyes. he nodded, almost bursting into tears with my cock still filling his mouth. I creamed into his tongue, giving him his protein supplement. "Now show daddy your dinner baby before you get up to go make mine." He looked up at me with pleading eyes then opened his mouth with shame and lust. I saw my load, his dinner, on his tongue and let him swallow.

"Ok baby now get up and get your ass in the kitchen. I'm gonna go watch the game, but I want you to grab me a beer then go make me steak and potatoes. I'm starving." I smacked his ass hard making him yelp out. "Yes daddy" he whimpered as he scampered into the kitchen. I laid back, put my hands behind my head, and smiled, thinking about how great it was to be a man.

sissy11
sissy11
1,492 Followers