My Little Rose Ch. 05

Story Info
The truth and a new beginning.
1.2k words
3.55
4.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garland was different. He had been acting strangely for the past several weeks and I didn't know why. He had been rushing around in the morning, getting more bruises and refused to let me touch or fuck him. I wasn't the possessive type so I didn't interrogate him, but his behaviour never failed to elude and fascinate me.

The archeology rooms in the university had opened an educational exhibit. It contained skeletal bones dating back thousands of years as well as Egyptian pottery. It was in my interest to go, so I went. There was a primary school class on a trip wandering around in the next room, so it wasn't as peaceful as I'd liked. I turned to leave in annoyance when I bumped into someone a little taller than me, wearing a navy blue suit. I looked up in surprise.

"Hakaryu? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's my class next door," he said in his usual snobbish manner. Then he snickered.

"You know, I never took you as the sharing type. Your Garlands right feisty,"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked lazily, not wanting to give him the time of day, nor caring what he had to say about Garland. He gave me a really surprised look.

"You don't know?!"

"Know what?"

He gulped and sighed in sympathy. He looked down in slight shame and replied guiltily.

"I'm seeing Garland. I thought you knew,"

It was clear he took no enjoyment from this and he did feel empathy towards me. I stared at the floor before tears welled in my eyes. He thought I was close to crying, and I was before my shock passed and I began to feel numb. I hated Garland! That was a lie. I loved him but I couldn't stay with someone who cheated on me then lied about it. No matter how much he meant to me.

I walked out of the room with Hakaryu calling after me. I ran along the corridor and bumped into my boss, not looking back as the threats poured out of my superior. I dialled Garlands number and listened to the voicemail, hearing his sweet voice making my heart die a bit more. I spoke when I heard the dial tone.

"Garland. I know what you did," I spoke. Every word tore through me like a thousand daggers and made my heart bleed out and finally stop.

"I will go back to my house now. You know how long it takes," I continued "Have all your shit and yourself gone by the time I get back. Delete my phone number. I will never see you again. I do not have a heart that loves you and I have the courage to make my love with you unknown. Goodbye Garland," I hung up.

On the bus it dawned on me that I had no desire to go home. My bed smelled like Garland and would remind me of all the wonderful nights we had cuddling, fucking or simply laying next to his warm body and stroking his hair, watching his chest rise and fall in rheumatic pattern. I hastily pressed the button and got out, waiting at the stop for the bus I really wanted.

It came and I got on, fighting tears the entire hour journey before I got to the house. The door was modern and I knocked, praying he would answer. He did and I flung myself into the arms of Gideon. He stumbled back before letting me in, telling me to sit before going to make herbal "tea".

I looked around his house and cringed. It was of horrible decor and mainly art nouveau themed. I looked around and imagined a wonderful black wall and a Victorian coo coo clock to replace his current one. I imagined a matte black Georgian style couch, then realised I'd like living in his house, it was the right size for two people. Mine was too small for myself and a lover.

Gideon returned and offered me the cannabuttered tea. He sat beside me and cuddled me, his arms hanging down my neck and his finger lightly tracing my collarbone. He noticed my exasperation and body language.

"Tell me what's wrong," he cutely insisted, his lips in a pout.

I explained about Garland and the cheating. Gideon listened intently before I finished by saying I hated him. I still didn't hate Garland of course but I hated what he had done, more so because he'd lied. And I wanted to impress Gideon. It was only then I noticed how beautiful Gideon's dull eyes were, like sapphires dug up after thousands of years untouched.

He looked at my eyes too, and I looked away blushing. Gideon giggled and rested his head in my lap, playing batting my hair with his hands as a kitten bats their yarn. I remembered that fateful night years before and ran my fingers through his hair too.

"You're such a cutie Gideon," I teased before he sat back up and shoved me playfully. I smirked evilly.

"You'd be even cuter like this,"

I bent over and placed a chaste kiss on his lips, making them tingle and feeling the wonderful soft brush of sensitivity. When I sat back up Gideon's face was scarlet and his eyes wide. He sat up too and placed his hands over mine. I laughed.

"I was right, you're cute when you blush,"

"What are we?" He asked sadly. I had turned him down before, and he remembered how rejected he felt. How I crushed his dreams of being a lover after a night of hot sex. And he didn't want to be a rebound or get his hopes up, only to have them dashed again. I giggled again at his sadness.

"You're interesting," I observed and twirled a lock of his hair around my hand. He pout became a slight frown, offended. I dismissed his offence and continued.

"I'll tell you in the morning what we are. You've given me rather too much tea and my mind isn't very functional. I'll text work and tell them I won't be in tomorrow. I can stay here, right?"

Gideon gave a disappointed nod before going upstairs to make the bed. I turned round so I lay along the couch. Did i feel that way about Gideon? Was I being a horrible person by having such thoughts? I heard him come back and looked up to see him in a pair of booty shorts, his hair in a ponytail and wearing a crop top displaying his feminine curves. His long legs trailed down smoothly to a pair of black stiletto heels. Adorned atop his messy black hair was a pair of velvet fluffy kitten ears and a collar around his neck, a little bell tingling below.

"Wha...you still have these?" I stammered. He lay on top of me, his eyes bearing into mine in a state of lust and desperation.

"I don't care what we are!" He pleaded "I need you close to me right now, I need to feel your hot body on mine and your tongue in my mouth. I need to be touched by you, if not I'll go insane! Please take me just for tonight, and let me forget this hopeless crush?"

I nodded. Id take this adorable little kitten tonight.