My Little Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Married brother and his little sister find each other.
3.2k words
4.47
65k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

Fifteen months. Fifteen months, that was how long we'd been away, and yet the twenty minute walk after we got off the bus seemed to last forever. We walked down my street, up to the gate and then along the drive to the door. I knocked...

"Paul!! Maggie!! Oh my god!! How are you?"

Mom. To say she was thrilled would be an understatement. Dad was much calmer. He shook my hand and gave Maggie a light kiss on the cheek. But I knew, I just knew, secretly he was excited as mom.

We sat down. Mom brought us tea and cakes and we answered their questions. As well as we could. We were both dead tired.

I'm Paul. I'm twenty five years old. Maggie is my wife, two years older. We've been married for two years. Shortly after we married. Maggie's rich uncle died. Sad, but we knew it was coming. What we didn't expect was the million dollars he would leave Maggie in his will. We sat down and talked and agreed that we should travel the world while we were still young and before children made us responsible individuals. We left our rented apartment, put all our belongings in my parents spare room and off we went...

"Amy will be thrilled to see you. It's all she's been talking of for weeks now," dad informed us.

Amy. My kid sister. She turned eighteen just two weeks ago. Last time I saw her she was sixteen. A bit overweight, with glasses and zits, I seem to remember. And annoying as well!

"Yes she took a while to get over that split with her boyfriend," mom began.

"Whoahhh! Wait a minute. Rewind a bit...Amy, boyfriend. Amy had a boyfriend?" I asked in shock.

"Yes . Amy had a boyfriend. Now don't be nasty. She's grown up a lot since you last saw her."

"She was very pleased to get the birthday card you sent her. But what have I told you about sending money in the mail?" dad began to scold me.

" She got it then?"

"Yes she got it."

"Where is the little pain, by the way?" I asked.

"She's with her friend. You remember Megan?"

We talked some more but Maggie and I had to go to bed. We went to the spare room, which would be our home now until we could find jobs, stripped off and crashed into bed. I guess we must have been asleep within seconds of our heads hitting the pillows.

I vaguely became aware of a loud noise coming up the stairs. Suddenly our bedroom door crashed open and a force of nature landed on our bed.

"PAUL!! MAGGIE!!"

"Ugh, Amy, for gods sake oh get..."

"Oh my god I've missed you so much!"

She bent down and hugged us, dragging us upwards. I felt the covers slipping down, stopping just above my cock. I looked at Maggie, who was barely awake. Her breasts were exposed as my sister hugged us both in turn. After about a minute of this I saw mom and dad in the doorway, looking at us. I guess dad got a good look at my wife's tits!

"Come on now Amy. Let them sleep. You'll have plenty of time to catch up in the morning," mom told her, dragging her off our bed.

"I wanna hear everything. EVERYTHING!" she called out as she left the room.

**************************************************************************************************************

Over the next few days we did indeed tell my parents and sister everything we could remember, and wanted to tell, about our travels. We showed photos and recalled stories tales from around the world. We left out the weird and wonderful places we had sex, and decided not to mention the threesome with an Italian girl, or the time I fucked a Spanish girl, while Maggie fucked her cousin on the same bed. Or the occasion I watched as Maggie sucked three brothers cocks in Poland. And we decided it was best not to mention the day we got hauled to a police station after getting caught having sex in a Romanian church. But most things we could happily tell.

On our fifth day at home we were in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. Just Maggie and me, while the others were in the dining room.

"Can I ask you a question?" Maggie said.

"Your my wife. Anything," I joked, expecting something funny.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but your sister keeps looking at you."

"Looking at me? How?"

"I don't know how. But you know, just, she keeps, well looking at you."

"I haven't noticed. Are you sure?"

"Yes, well, oh never mind, maybe I'm imagining it."

Nothing for a few minutes.

"It's like...well. I don't know how to describe it...like...you may think I'm stupid...like she likes you."

"Well she is my sister. I hope she likes me."

"Not like that. Like...she likes you."

"She likes me. I like her."

"No no you don't get it. Oh forget it."

"No what I'm curious now."

"Oh maybe you have to be a girl to notice these things. Ignore me."

"Maggie, say what's on your mind. But remember I'm a man. Say it so I understand."

"Ok, but don't shoot me, I'm just thinking out loud here...I think she has a crush on you."

"HA!! You had me going there. I thought you were going to say something serious."

"I'm not joking."

"She's my sister. How could she possibly have a crush on me?"

"Paul, are you that simple. You're a guy, she's a girl."

"No I'm her brother."

"She's eighteen years old, you're a good looking guy. She fancies you."

"That's impossible. I'm her brother."

"Remember those cousins in Madrid?"

"Shhh... don't mention that. Someone might hear."

"Well anyway they were cousins. And they were fucking."

"So?"

"So...it's not unthinkable that brothers and sisters also...you know..."

"What...?"

"Fuck. Have sex. Lay with each other..."

"Oh, no I don't think so. Anyway whatever you're saying, and I'm not sure anymore what you're saying but me and my sister are not...doing that..."

"Just keep an eye out. I swear she has a crush on you."

End of conversation. Nearly. Mom walked in.

"Who does?"

"Who does what?" I asked.

"Have a crush on you?"

"My friend Nikki. I think she likes Paul," Maggie responded, quickly.

"Ahh that's sweet. My little boy is a good looking boy aren't you?" mom joked, squeezing my cheek.

"Mom!!"

*******************************************************************************************************

I hadn't noticed. In fact I'd barely looked at Amy since we got back. Over the next few days I did as my wife suggested. 'Keep an eye out'.

And it was true. At mealtimes, watching tv, in the backyard. Wherever, Amy was watching me. The trouble is, Maggie's words planted a seed in my mind. I also looked at Amy. Watching her watching me. But what I noticed was not just she looked at me but also her looks. Gone had the zits, gone had the specs, except to watch tv and read, and gone was a few pounds. Amy had somehow become an attractive young lady. No longer the plain, sullen, unattractive little girl I had always seen, but an attractive woman. Not that I thought of her in a sexy sort of way, more pride that she had developed so well.

And that was the end of it.

Except...

******************************************************************************************************

Monday morning. I had a job interview.

I dressed as smart as I could. Shaved, cleaned up my face. Put on my best shoes. Ate breakfast. Maggie looked at me. She noticed my hair wasn't quite right.

"Go back to the bathroom. Put some gel in it. Quick! You'll miss the bus," she demanded.

The problem was...Amy was in the bathroom.

I knocked.

"I'm in the bath. Wait!" my sister called out.

"Amy I need to come in. I'll be a second I promise."

"Wait."

"I can't I need to put some gel in my hair, I've got an interview."

"I'm in the bath."

"Please."

"Just come in. The door is open."

"It wasn't locked?" I asked as I went in.

"No, but it's good to hear you panic. Sucker!" she replied.

"Amy, good to see you're still as annoying as ever," I told her as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I finished and turned to leave the bathroom. As I did so I leaned towards the bath and flicked some bubbles into my sister's face.

"Ahh you pig!! Just you wait!!"

As I left, laughing to myself she called my name.

"Paul?"

I stepped back into the bathroom to see that she had sat up and in doing so I could see her breasts. My mouth dropped open as she laughed.

"That shut you up didn't it," she smiled, sinking back under the bubbles.

I ran for the bus and got to my job interview on time. For some reason, every time I had a quiet moment, all I could see in my mind were my sister's tits. They weren't big. Not quite a handful, but the y looked nice.

Nice? That's my kid sister I'm thinking about there! Stop. Just don't even go there!

By mealtime that evening I had mostly forgotten about her little display. Later that evening I was sitting in the lounge watching tv with dad. Mom came in to say goodnight. She always goes to bed early. Then Maggie came down and sat next to me on the couch. Dad always sits in the armchair nearest the tv. Maggie sat on my right hand side and cuddled up to me. I put my arm around her and began to lazily grope her breast through her shirt. I stopped this the moment my sister walked into the room. Amy would normally sit in the other armchair but instead she sat next to me on the couch, on the opposite side as Maggie.

After a few minutes I stretched out my left arm and wrapped it around Amy's shoulder. This was how we sat for about fifteen minutes, with my wife and little sister on either side of me, and each with one of my arms draped around their shoulders.

I will never know what prompted my next move but I decided it would be a good idea to move my left hand away from my sister's elbow and across to her chest. I slid my hand over until it rested gently on her t shirt right on top of her breast. She flinched slightly but made no effort to move it or herself away. Her lack of movement I read to be an acceptance of what I was doing so I began to gently squeeze her breast. This I did for a few minutes until dad sat up and walked out the room.

"Just going to the kitchen. Anybody want anything?" he asked.

"Actually I'll be back in a sec. I'm just going to get changed," Amy announced as she jumped up and ran towards the door.

"She was getting cosy," commented Maggie.

"Huh?"

"Have you noticed her yet? Looking at you?"

"A couple of times. But not all the time."

"Hmmmm...we'll see," sighed my wife.

Dad came back in, followed a minute later by my sister. She was wearing a vest and shorts. She sat back down next to me. Keeping an eye out to make sure my wife couldn't see, I put my arm back round my sister's shoulder. Then I slid my hand across to her chest. No bra. She had taken her bra off. I squeezed and fondled her tit through her vest, constantly checking Maggie didn't notice.

The movie we were watching finished. Maggie sighed and I pulled my hand away from my sister.

"Bed time I think. Coming?" Maggie asked me.

We went upstairs, stripped off and were soon fucking. Once we had both cum, Maggie lay back and stared up at the ceiling.

"You know, I'm getting bored. Already," she announced.

"With me?"

"No not with you dummy!" she laughed, slapping my shoulder.

"Bored how then?"

"Just...I don't know. Bored with normality. I miss travelling. Miss seeing all those new things. New people."

"I know what you mean. We can't go off again though. Not for so long."

"We'll have to do what most people do, go a couple of times a year. For a week or two I guess."

"Yeah suppose."

"Better get jobs huh?"

"Yep."

"Paul? You know what I also miss?"

"Am I going to like this?"

"Probably not. I keep thinking about those times. You know. Us. Having sex on trains, in hotel bars, in churches..."

"Don't say in churches..."

"In churches."

"You know I thought they were gonna arrest us. I thought they'd call my parents...oh god...can you imagine...ha ha..."

"You know what I mean though? Having sex in our bed every night is so...ordinary. I wanna risks...I wanna do it here...in places we shouldn't..."

"I know."

"Also I keep thinking about those people we met...the Italian girl...those cousins...those brothers in...where was it?"

"Poland."

"Oh yeah...Poles and their poles...wasn't that what I said to them?"

"Yes and it wasn't funny then either..."

"Weren't they brothers?"

"Yes. Maggie?"

"Uh huh?"

"Go to sleep."

"Paul?"

"Yes wife dear?"

"Amy!"

"Oh shut up will you?"

"HA HA!!"

"You know something?"

"What?"

"I saw her tits today."

"Who's tits?"

"Amy's."

"When?"

"In the bathroom, when I went to gel my hair. She was in the bath. I saw them."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Were they nice?"

"They were tits. Tits are tits."

"Oh are mine just tits?"

"Yours are beautiful. The best."

"Nicer than hers?"

"Is my cock nicer than those Poles?"

"Yes of course."

"Night then," I whispered.

"Night baby," she replied.

"Well maybe the youngest brother had a better cock than you..." she joked.

"Bitch," I laughed.

*********************************************************************************************************

I rarely saw Amy over the next few days. She was mostly with her friend Megan, either at her house or at ours. When I did see her her, nothing she said or did suggested any reaction to my little groping session. Maggie and I decided to go out running each morning to get back into shape, and we both continued to apply for jobs, usually without much luck.

The following Sunday morning we went out for a run. It was a beautiful sunny morning. When we got back, dad, mom and Amy were in the back yard. Mom and Amy were in bikinis, dad in shorts. Maggie and I had a shower, fucking included. We seemed to have forgotten our chat about making our sex more adventurous, although I was mentally compiling a list of places locally I wanted to try. I put on shorts and Maggie wore a bikini. We all had a light lunch in the yard. After I announced I was going to my room to search for a job. Everyone was else seemed sleepy and to be honest I was getting bored. I went upstairs and switched on my pc.

It didn't take long for me to lose interest in that task either and I began to play a game on the pc. Shortly after there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

It was Amy, still in her bikini.

"How's it going?"

I didn't answer, just nodded instead to the screen.

"Oh, that well," she laughed.

"Yep."

"Can I join you?" she asked.

I smiled.

"Can I sit on your lap?"

"Like you used to?"

"A long time ago," she smiled.

She sat on my lap and took control of the pc. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and watched as she played the game.

"You were always better than me at these games," I joked, remembering the times we used to play a lot, probably about seven or eight years ago.

"Just good at everything that's me," she giggled.

I said nothing as my hands slid up to her bikini cups and began to fondle her.

"Ooh that's nice," she whispered.

"What is?"

"You doing that."

"How nice?"

"Very," she moaned as my right hand slipped under the cup and onto her actual nipple.

"Mmmmm... naughty boy."

"Really?"

"Very naughty."

"Why's that then?" I asked as I pushed the cup out the way and squeezed her nipple.

"Good boys don't touch their sister's tits."

"Good girls don't flash their brother in the bath."

"Mmmmm we're both bad aren't we."

Footsteps coming up the stairs. She quickly adjusted her bikini top as mom walked in.

"Oh Amy, I didn't know you were in here too."

"Hi mom, we're just playing on the pc," answered Amy.

"My god you used to do that all the time. Oh how me and your father would wonder where you were, both of you, and you'd be in here, on the computer thing. Happy days!"

"Anyway, I'm about to do the laundry. Have you and Maggie got clothes to wash?" mom continued, pointing to the laundry basket in the corner.

Without asking she opened it and took out a few items, then left the room. I noticed she left the door slightly open. I could hear mom still walking about in the hallway as my hand slid down to Amy's bikini briefs. I pushed my hand in and touched her. She lifted herself slightly and pulled her bikini briefs down and off, kicking them under the pc table.

My fingers lightly stroked the edge of her pussy lips and I slipped a finger into her.

"Oh..."

Suddenly the door opened and mom walked in. I pulled my hand away from Amy who was wearing nothing but her bikini top. Thankfully mom didn't really look at us.

"Silly woman I picked up your things but put the rest of the laundry on your bed," mom laughed as she picked up about a dozen things, then left the room, hardly giving us a glance.

"That was close," laughed Amy.

"Hmm..."

I went back to her pussy, rubbing her lips before sliding a finger into her gaping cunt. My little sister's cunt - that sounds so bad! She moaned as she squeezed her tits, pulling off her bikini top, so she was totally naked on my lap. Her hand reached behind to feel my erect cock inside my shorts. She slipped her hand into my shorts as I fingered her.

"Ohhh..mmm..oh god yes...oh..." she groaned.

"Do you like this baby girl? Do you like your big brother touching you like this?"

"Ohh..oooohh..ohh...mmmm...nngg..OHHHH!!"

"Oh you naughty girl. Letting your big brother do these things to you? What would your mommy say?"

My kid sister writhed naked on my lap as my finger continued to masturbate her.

"OOOOOOOHHHH MY GOOOOODDDDDDD!!"

"Cum for me. Cum for your big brother!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH...SHHHHHIIIITTTTT!!"

She came. Her body sagged and crumpled as her orgasm struck. We sat in silence for about three minutes. Her naked on my lap, me with my erect penis barely constrained by my shorts.

Finally I broke the silence.

"You were loud. It's a good thing my room is in the front, they'd have heard you otherwise!"

Amy didn't reply. She climbed off me and picked up her bikini top in silence. She put it on, then bent down for her briefs. I reached for her hand.

"Amy..."

"I...I...we...err..."

I looked at her face. She looked shocked. Pale and afraid.

"Amy...it's ok..we..."

"I'd better go..."

I watched in silence as she walked slowly out my room.

TO BE CONTINUED

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers