My Little Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

He was gone for a while, how long she didn't know. Elizabeth wondered what He was doing and whether He was coming back. She prayed that He wasn't on the phone talking to the police.

Brock startled her when He returned and began stroking her swollen, aching pussy lips again with the vibrator. Will He finally let me cum? she wondered.

Elizabeth wasn't sure how much more of this she could take, but realized she didn't really have a choice in the matter. He was in charge. He was in control. She was merely along for the ride.

"Tell me something, my little stalker, do you think about me when you use this?" He asked her.

"Yes, Sir," she said. "That's all I ever think about."

"What about when your boyfriend is fucking you?" He asked. "Do you think about me then?"

"No, Sir."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm . . ."

"You're what?"

"I'm still a virgin, Sir."

"You're lying!"

"No, Sir," she said. "It's true. I swear."

"How come?"

"How come what, Sir?"

"How come you're still a virgin?"

"I'm saving myself, Sir."

"For what?"

"For you, Sir."

"I find that hard to believe," Brock said. "But, I guess there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" he said, removing the vibrator and replacing it with the head of His cock, which He began rubbing up and down her wet folds.

"You know what you did was wrong don't you?" He asked. "It was wrong for you to spy on me, to invade my privacy like that."

"Yes, Sir," she said. "I'm sorry, Sir. I couldn't control myself."

"I think that's what you need, Elizabeth," He said to her. "You need to learn about control, about being controlled. Do you know what it's like to have your privacy invaded?'

"No, Sir."

"I think you need to know, Elizabeth," He said. "I think you need to feel it, feel what it's like to be invaded, to be violated," Brock said as He shoved the head of His cock into her.

Elizabeth screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"It hurts, doesn't it, my little pet?"

"Yes," Elizabeth admitted, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, but it's all part of the process," Brock said as He stroked her hair, "part of your training." He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. "Be careful what you wish for, my little stalker" He said as He forced more of His cock into her reluctant little pussy.

She screamed again.

"You belong to me now," He spoke into her ear in a deep, firm voice.

Elizabeth knew it would hurt, her friends all told her that it would. "It always hurts the first time you do it," they said. But she had no idea it would hurt this much. She wondered how much more she could take, how much more of it there was.

She found out soon enough when Brock placed His hands on her hips and forced the rest of His thick cock into her. She screamed out again, even louder this time—an animalistic, primal scream.

"I think you are telling the truth," Brock said, grinning. "You are a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," Elizabeth said, tears streaming down her pretty, innocent looking face.

"Well, not anymore I guess." He grinned as He pulled back the entire length of His cock and plunged it back into her.

She rose up on her tip toes and tried to move away from Him, trying to minimize the invasion, but it was no use. Elizabeth was trapped. She was His to use and abuse as He saw fit.

He started fucking her now, in long slow strokes. Elizabeth whimpered and let out muffled cries every time He thrust back into her, penetrating her, stretching her delicate pink petals, filling her with His thickness.

He continued fucking her—long, slow and deep, slowly increasing the pace. Elizabeth's muffled screams of pain gradually turned into moans of pleasure.

"See, my little virgin stalker, it's not so bad, is it?"

"No, Sir," Elizabeth said. The pain had lessened, or maybe she was becoming numb to it and was only focusing on the pleasure.

"You like it don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me what you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, Sir," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

"You're a horny little girl, aren't you?" He asked. "You need to cum don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir," she begged Him.

"Well, I guess you have suffered enough," He said. "I think it's time for you to get a little treat. I want you to tell me when you are cuming."

Brock grabbed her hips firmly and began relentlessly pounding her, His thighs slapping loudly against her ass.

Even if she had wanted to, Elizabeth couldn't hold back anymore. The orgasm building up inside of her was ready to violently erupt, "I'm going to cum, Sir," she blurted out between labored breaths.

"Hard! Cuming! Sir!" she screamed out as she went off. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her quivering body. The muscles of her tight little pussy contracted around Brock's cock as she was cuming, pushing Him over the edge. Blast after blast of His warm cum, shot into her, filling her with His pleasure.

He drove hard into her one last time, trying to empty the last of His seed inside of her.

His cock, softening and shrinking inside of her, finally plopped out of her delightfully abused little cunt, causing a mixture of their juices to run down the inside of her leg.

"That was quite enjoyable," He said into her ear, "you're a delightful little plaything."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for everything," she gushed. "You have no idea how happy this has made me."

* * * * *

It had been a long time since He had left—much longer than before.

Elizabeth began to wonder if He had gone to bed for the night. Is He going to leave me here all night—naked, handcuffed, and bent over His kitchen table?

She was drifting off to sleep when she was awakened by a deep voice whispering in her ear. "Wake up, sleepy head." Brock grabbed Elizabeth by her upper arms and lifted her off of the table and onto her feet. "We've got one more game left to play before I put you to bed for the night."

He led her through the foyer, up one side of the large, double-sided, spiral staircase and into the master bedroom. He positioned her face down, ass up, at the end of the bed.

Click.

She heard the cap of the bottle snap open and felt the cool liquid drizzle down the crack of her ass. She flinched when it ran down over her sensitive little butt-hole. He poured some more of the lube onto His fingertips and began lightly brushing them up and down her crevice.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, my plump little pet?"

"No, Sir. I told you, I'm a virgin," Elizabeth answered. "I mean, I'm a virgin there too."

"Do you ever play with your ass when you are masturbating?"

"Um . . . "

"Answer me," He said. "Do you?"

"Yes, Sir. Sometimes when I get really horny, I just can't help myself."

"Do you just rub it like this," He said flicking and teasing His fingertips across her puckered little opening. "Or do you like to insert it, like this?" He said gently pushing the tip of His middle finger into her.

Elizabeth let out a gasp and said, "Both, Sir, first the tickling, then the fingering."

"Are you able to get your finger all the way in?"

"No, Sir. I'm too tight."

"Well, let's give it try, shall we?"

"Okay, Sir."

"We're going to go slow and take our time, to let you get used to it. Just try and relax and enjoy it, my little pet."

He continued playing with her, stroking a bit of His finger into her, and then taking it out and playing with her opening. Each time He would push a little bit more in at the end before removing it. Sometimes, He would just leave it there, pressing against her resistance, so that she could get used to it.

Her outer ring was now relaxed and open, enjoying the attention it was receiving. He was able to push far enough into her now that He met the resistance of her inner ring. He pushed gently against it with every stroke, pausing before He pulled it out to press more firmly against the tight muscle.

Eventually, it had relaxed enough that He was able to slide His finger all the way into her. He left it there, fully inserted inside of her.

"Well done, my little pet. It's all the way in," He said as he slowly began stroking the entire length of His middle finger in and out of her virgin ass, each time meeting less and less resistance, until He was easily finger-fucking her tight little hole.

Elizabeth couldn't believe how good it felt. She wanted to cum so badly, but she knew she wasn't allowed to without his permission.

"You want to cum again, don't you, my pet?" He asked, as if he was reading her mind.

"Yes, Sir. How did you know?"

"Because, I own you now. And a good owner has to know these things," He said. "Well, I think you've earned it for being such an obedient little plaything"

Brock gently began stroking her pussy and clit with the fingers of his other hand, while he pumped His middle finger in and out of her tight little butt-hole.

"Plus, it will help you relax for what is to come."

Elizabeth was so worked up now she couldn't stand it, so it didn't take long before her toes were curling, her legs were trembling and the tight muscles of her ass were constricting around His finger. She screamed out again as she came.

Brock removed His fingers from her and let Elizabeth recover from the latest sensory assault. "Did you enjoy that my pet?"

"God yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. That was incredible."

"Good, I think it's time we try it with something else."

The look on Elizabeth's face quickly changed from one of content, to one of concern. Elizabeth knew what his words meant. She remembered how thick His cock felt when it stretched her virgin pussy. She wondered and worried if she would be able to take Him in her ass, but she was wrong, at least for now.

It wasn't a cock she was getting. It was her well-lubed vibe that was pressing against her entrance. Brock shoved all but the last inch of it into her. She couldn't help but scream out as the new, larger intruder invaded her ass.

Then He left.

Left the room.

Left her there.

Left alone.

Left with her vibrator fully inserted into her inexperienced little ass.

Eventually the pain and the burning sensation subsided, as her ass became accustomed to its new intruder.

Many minutes passed until He finally returned.

She became alerted to His presence by the feeling of the vibe slowly being pulled out of her ass. Brock pulled nearly the entire length of it out, before He slowly pushed it all the way back in. He continued on this way until she was moaning deeply and was easily able to take Him fucking her with it.

Elizabeth was ready to cum again. She knew if He simply brushed her clit or turned the on the vibrator, it would happen. But that was too easy; that was what she wanted, and this wasn't about what she wanted, it never was. It was always about what Brock wanted.

He pulled the toy all of the way out her—leaving her gaping little butt-hole longing for its new-found friend. But it wasn't wanting for long, as the bulbous head of His cock was now positioned at her entrance ready to take the last precious bit of Elizabeth's virginity.

Brock pressed into her, plunging the entire length of His cock into Elizabeth's tight little hole. She let out a loud squeal when He entered her. He grabbed her by her hips and held her still, keeping His cock buried deep inside of her ass, allowing her to adjust to it—making her get adjusted to it.

He pulled a bit of it out, then slowly pushed back in. She squealed again and tried to grab hold of the bed cover with her hands, only to be reminded that she was still constrained by the handcuffs.

Like He did with her pussy, Brock began fucking her ass now in long slow strokes. He looked at her face, it was contorted in mixture of pleasure and pain. She was biting her lip and wincing each time He drove into her tight little virgin hole.

"Does it hurt, my little pet?"

"Yes, Sir. A little."

"Do you want me stop?"

"No, Sir. I want to make you happy. I want to make you cum."

"But you know, my little stalker," He said, "if I'm going to cum, I'm going to have to fuck you harder?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir." she said. "I'm here for your pleasure."

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Yes, Sir. Fuck me hard, Sir. I can take it." Elizabeth said. "I belong to you now."

He grabbed her hips and started plowing into her helpless little asshole. She was screaming out now—howling like a feline in heat.

Brock grunted and began thrusting His cock as forcefully as He could into her, each thrust releasing a blast of His cum. Elizabeth could feel Him cuming deep inside of her and started cuming again.

12