My Little Student

Story Info
Professor pays back teasing student.
5.1k words
4.06
201.9k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
31 Followers

"God, I'm such a perverted, old man..."

The lithe vixen walking in front of me was wearing just enough clothing to cover her most intimate parts while showing enough to tease all who she past. She really knew how to work it, as well. With each stride, her skin-tight skirt shook with the movement of her hips as if it were a metronome keeping time, and I couldn't help but stare. After a few minutes, I reluctantly forced my eyes away before my admiration was seen by other pedestrians.

This was my fifth year teaching at a small, private university, and without a doubt, springtime is my favorite time of year to be on campus. The landscape starts to turn green, the weather warms up and, most importantly, the female students start wearing less and less clothing. The young woman walking in front of me was just one example, but you didn't have to look long before you saw another just like her. Sometimes, I felt like a perverted old man as I gawk at the young coeds, but I also figured that they begged for attention by the clothes that they wore. NOT looking at them would be impolite, wouldn't it?

It was quite possible that I would not need to fantasize about my students if I had another outlet, but my sex life really left something to be desired. To be honest, my sex life was really nonexistent. Ever since our son was conceived nearly 18 months ago, my sexual needs were my wife's last priority which left me to fend for myself. After a while, there was only so much "solo work" that one person can do before getting desperate, and my desperation was growing, day by day.

As soon as I broke my eyes away from the beautiful coed in front of me, I realized that I had actually missed my turn-off which headed toward my building. I was teaching a 9 o'clock economics class, and my accidental detour was going to make me slightly late for class. By the time I reached my classroom, most of my students were already in the room, and motioning for them to take their seats, I turned my back on them and started to write their assignment on the dry-erase board at the front of class.

After I finished writing my notes on the board, I spun around to address my class, and something in the front row caught my eye. Due to the number of students taking the class, it had been scheduled in one of the larger, stadium-style classrooms where the professor (me) was down in a small pit in front of the students with tiers of desks that went higher and higher as you went further back into the room. Consequently, I was nearly at crotch-level with the students in the 1st row.

"WOW! That is an incredibly short skirt!! Look at those beautiful legs...I'd love to find out what's beneath that skirt."

I didn't want to make it obvious that I was checking out my student, so I averted my gaze as quickly as possible. As I began to teach my lesson plan for the day, it was nearly impossible to keep my eyes off of the gorgeous coed. I forced my eyes to scan the classroom as I spoke, but they kept wandering back to the nearly naked pair of legs that were directly in front of me.

The bared legs belonged to a student named Jessica, and this wasn't the first time that she had come to class in a revealing outfit. Although there were several attractive women in my classes, this particular student seemed to take pleasure in teasing me. From the beginning of the quarter onward, she was always forever skin-tight jeans, low-cut tops, and short skirts, and she always sat close to the front where I could get a good view. In my own little fantasy world, I liked to believe that she did it solely for my viewing enjoyment, but I knew that I wasn't the only professor that she teased.

About 30 minutes into class, I noticed that many of my students were not really paying attention to the lecture, so my eyes searched the room for those that were making eye contact with me. As I scanned the room, I allowed myself to look upon my beautiful, front-row student with the short skirt, and as per usual, she was staring right at me. Somehow, I maintained enough composure to lecture as our eyes locked, and I drank in the beauty of her deep blue eyes and cute little smile. While she had my attention, I saw her wink at me and noticed that she moved around in her seat as if to get comfortable.

I forced myself to break the stare at my student, and my eyes drifted around the room again to find others that were paying attention to my lecture. Not having much luck, I looked back at Jessica and noticed that she had uncrossed her legs. Looking closer, I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Oh, God! Is she not wearing any panties under that skirt?"

My eyes were completely fixated on the young woman directly in front of me as I tried to see if she was indeed wearing panties. For a moment, my brain completely switched off, and I had to force myself to focus before the other 47 students in the classroom noticed that I had stopped teaching. When my brain snapped back to the lecture, it seemed as though the classroom had been silent for hours, and as I looked around, several of the students looked up to see why I had stopped. My face felt hot with embarrassment as I tried to regain my composure, and I only taught for a few more minutes before dismissing the class early.

For the remainder of the day, my mind raced through the morning's events, and it constantly played back visual images of my student's naked lower half. Every time that it played back, I wished that I had gotten a better look under her skirt as she parted her legs because I still wasn't sure if she was wearing panties or was completely bare. The thought of a panty-less student in my classroom excited me, and it excited me even more to think that she had deliberately shown me that she wasn't wearing panties!!! Needless to say, I had to work very hard to get beyond those dirty thoughts and get on with my day. Fortunately, I didn't have Jessica in anymore classes that week which gave me a few days to cool off.

On the following Saturday, my wife and I had the rare opportunity to get out of the house without the baby, and we took the opportunity to have an actual "date night". We hadn't really been out by ourselves since he was born, and it was almost as though we were dating again. We went to one of the nicer Italian restaurants in town, had a nice meal, and had several glasses of wine apiece. As the evening wore on, my wife really started to loosen up, and she even started to flirt with. I started to think that this was my grand opportunity to seduce my wife and actually get to have sex for the first time since shortly after my son was conceived.

While trying to be nonchalant, I quickly paid for our meal and whisked my wife out of the restaurant and into our car. Our babysitter was startled to see us home so early, but I stuffed a $50 into her hand and shoved her out the door. Practically running, I went up the stairs and into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and even applied some fresh cologne in preparation for my first sexual encounter in nearly 18 months. The bedroom was dark as I entered it, and I saw my beautiful wife lying under the covers on her side of the bed. I was so excited that I could hardly work the buttons on my shirt, but I finally stripped down to my boxers and slide in bed beside her. Reaching out for her, I didn't feel her smooth skin but, unfortunately, felt the familiar sensation of her flannel nightshirt. Sliding closer, I could see that her eyes were shut and could her snoring softly, passed out from the wine that we had enjoyed over dinner. My own plan to intoxicate and seduce my wife had completely blown up in my face.

Needless to say, I was furious! Excited at the possibility of sex, hormones were racing through my body, and my genitals were painfully swollen and needed immediate relief. My mind raced as I considered my options with the enormous hard-on that had developed inside of my boxers. In my slightly inebriated state, I even considered pushing up my wife's nightshirt and having my way with her as she slept, but I dismissed that idea almost immediately. As I have done every night for the past 18 months, I went to sleep unsatisfied and disappointed.

With the alcohol in my system, my body never truly fell into deep, REM sleep, and I was in the light stage of sleep that allows you to have and remember incredibly vivid dreams. At some point after I fell asleep, I started to dream where I was in my office at school when the little whore from my economics class enters in the same short skirt and low-cut top that she had worn the previous week. Coming into my office, she closed and locked the outside door, and without a word, she started removing her clothing until only her skirt remained. Pushing me away from my desk, she laid back on my desk and spread her legs, exposing a beautifully trimmed pussy.

I started to admire her stunning body below me, and I soon realized that I was standing naked in front of her with my cock right at the same level as her waiting pussy. My cock seemed to have a mind all of its own because it started to penetrate her without any effort on my part. As the head started to enter her, I could feel how tight she was, and it was almost difficult to push any deeper. As I began to try harder, she really started to squirm under me, and I could tell that she was beginning to enjoy it as much as I was.

After some work, my entire cock was thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, and we were both quickly working toward an explosive orgasm. Her entire body was convulsing under me, and her body's violent motion spurred me to do something that I had always wanted but had never done before. With my weight balanced on my left hand, I moved my right hand up to her slender neck and began to lightly squeeze her throat until she could no longer breathe. She looked up to me with scared eyes which inspired me to pound my cock into her even harder than I had previously, and her body bucked under me, partially from the chocking and partially from my thrusting.

I slowly began to increase the pressure on her throat until she was right on the edge of passing out from lack of oxygen. By then, we were both on the edge of cumming, so I released my grasp on her neck, grabbed onto the desk with both hands, and pounded her with all of my might for the last few strokes before we exploded in climax together. The last sensation that I remember is feeling wet and sticky but also feeling completely satisfied.

With all dreams, this one had to end, and as I awoke, I realized that I was still in bed with my wife who continued to snore beside me. Oddly enough, I still had the feeling of being wet and sticky which puzzled me. Suddenly, I realized that I had been masturbating in my sleep and had blown an incredibly huge load out the top of my boxers and onto my belly. Sliding out of bed without disturbing my sleeping wife, I padded down to the bathroom and washed off my mess.

As the next week arrived, I had the same 9 o'clock econ class, and I knew that I would have to see my beautiful and potential panty-less student. For some reason, my erotic dream really made me feel guilty as if I really happened, and I really didn't want to face her. My students started to roll in about 5 minutes before class, and I blew a sigh of relief when she hadn't arrived by 9 o'clock. Turning to face the remainder of the class, I started my lecture as normal, but just 2 minutes after 9:00, the front classroom door opened, and my buxom beauty strode into the room and to her usual seat.

As if my guilt wasn't bad enough, the little slut wore an exceptionally revealing outfit which removed the last bit of restraint that I could muster. She wore a pair of tight, black pants that look as if they were painted onto her beautiful stems, and they perfectly extenuated her glorious ass. From underneath her jacket, I could see that a red top that barely reigned in her beautiful, round tits, and it was so tight that I could see the lacy pattern in her bra. I couldn't be entirely certain, but she had to be at least a 36D. After the first glimpse, I had to turn away because my own anatomy was starting to give away my secret lust for her.

For the rest of the class, I roamed through the classroom as I taught. My mind could barely stay on track as it was, and I knew that I needed to get away from her if I were to have any chance of teaching properly. My students looked at me with worried eyes as I walked up and down the stairs of the stadium-style classroom as if I were trying to catch them sleeping or in some other illicit behavior. Little did they know that I was the one that was trying not to be caught in my own illicit behavior. If any of them knew my thoughts and fantasies, I would be fired on the spot.

In the following week, I really tried to avoid any interaction with my provocative little student for my own mental and employment wellbeing. Despite my attempts, she did every thing that she could to draw my attention, and for the most part, it worked. As if her teasing outfits weren't enough, she always managed to pick something up in front of me to show off her cleavage or to keep her legs spread slightly to show off the goods under her skirt. Overall, she excelled at torturing me.

All of her efforts finally came to a head during final's week. Finals week is usually somewhat irregular to begin with, and I normally plan on staying in my office late into the evening either tutoring students or preparing exams. On the Wednesday night of finals week, I was in my office until 9pm preparing the Econ exam which was to take place the following morning, and just before I could close my office, none other than Jessica herself walked down the hall and up to my office door.

"Oh Professor Dominic, I'm so glad that I caught you before you left," she said in her sweet little voice. "I'm trying to study for your Econ exam, and I'm really havin' a lot of trouble. Could you help me, please?"

Alarms were going off inside of my head because I knew that I shouldn't be alone with her, but I just couldn't help myself. She looked up at me with those deep, blue eyes, and immediately, I was under her spell. There was no looking back now.

"Uhm...sure," I stuttered back as I fumbled with my keys. "I guess that I could stay a bit later."

By the time that we had settled back into my office, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't really having any trouble with Econ. It was almost as if she knew that I had tried to ignore her flirtation, and she was making one last push before the semester was over. She was wearing a skin-tight, black top that extenuated her chest and a denim skirt that appeared to barely cover her bottom. Once the door was closed, the intoxicating scent of her perfume filled the room, and I started to feel a bit woozy between the obvious sexual tension and the perfume. I hadn't felt this way in years, and it was becoming more and more difficult to control my urges.

She opened her textbook and notes on my desk, and rather than sitting down on a guest chair, she stood and bent over the desk to illustrate her questions. Her top was cut fairly low, and while bent over, I could easily look down her shirt to see at least half of each breast. Somewhere in the back of my brain, I knew that she was talking about her Econ questions, but I couldn't really focus. Somehow, I was able to spew out some sort of answer, but if she was paying any attention to my answers, it would have been fairly obvious that my mind was not on task!

We "worked" for about an hour, and by that time of night, campus was pretty much dead. After locking my office door, we walked out of the building and into the cool, springtime night air. Neither of us spoke as we enjoyed the scent of the fresh air, but after a few minutes, an awkward silence fell over us. I really wasn't sure what to say, but finally, I got up the courage to offer to walk her home.

"It's awfully dead around here at this time of night," I tried to say with a cool voice. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

"That would be great!" she beamed back at me. "I know that I've kept you out late. Are you sure that you don't need to go home?"

"No," I shot back. "Don't worry about that. I'm always home late during finals week. Where do you live?"

"I live south of campus. I usually run through the campus arboretum as a shortcut."

With that, we were off. I did my best to make idle chit-chat, but what did I have in common with a 19 year old coed? Regardless, she seemed to be entertained with our conversation, so I felt pretty good about myself.

The campus arboretum was a beautiful, wooded area on the south end of campus, and at this time of night, we were the only people enjoying it. In the middle of the arboretum, there was a small clearing where the school at placed a wooden park bench. Through the clearing, the moon shone through a clear sky, and it illuminated the area around the park bench. Without saying a word, I walked up to the park bench and sat on it, and as I had hoped, she sat down beside me.

In the moonlight, she looked almost angelic, and I think that the sight of her in the moonlight pushed me over the edge. Putting my arm around her tiny shoulders, I leaned in to kiss her, and much to my surprise, she tried to push me away!

"What the fuck are you doing?" she said in a shocked voice.

"What do you mean? Isn't this what you wanted? You've been teasing me all semester with your cute little outfits, and I thought that this is what you wanted!"

"Get the fuck off of me, you perverted, old man!!"

I really should have stopped, but I was beyond my breaking point. She tried to push me off of her, but her tiny frame was no match for me. Grabbing the back of her head in my right hand, I forced her mouth onto mine and tried to kiss her, but that triggered her to slap me across the face. Her slap stunned me but then spurred me on.

I grabbed both of her wrists, jerked her off of the bench, and stood her up in front of me. She was stunned by my quick actions, and for a moment, she ceased her struggling which allowed me to absorb the beauty that was in front of me. The silky, smooth legs and the full bust that had teased me all semester were there for my enjoyment, and her blue eyes were wide open with fear as I looked upon her with lustful eyes. She knew where this was going and began to plead with me to let her go. Her pleas turned to sobbing as she realized that I had no intention of stopping.

Before she started to struggle again, I spun her around to face the bench and twisted her left arm up behind her back to prohibit her movement. Bending her over the bench slightly, her right hand shot out in an instinctive move to hold herself up off of the bench. With both of her hands busy, my right hand had free reign to roam and enjoy her firm, young body. For the first time, I cupped her right breast with my hand, and it felt as glorious as it looked. She started to cry out louder as I massaged it, but her protests had no effect on me. I was going to enjoy this little slut's body in payment for all of the raging hard-ons that she had given me through the semester.

After the initial shock was over, she tried to get free once again by flailing her right arm back at me, but her attempts only spurred me on. I decided that I wanted more than to grope her over her clothes and pushed her top up to her chest baring her soft skin and beautiful, womanly curves. Once I revealed the back of her bra, I worked the clasp with my free hand, and with some difficultly, I unfastened it which allowed her large breasts to fall free. Snaking my right hand up her now-naked belly, I found a handful of her delicious breasts and reveled in their heft and shape. Her nipples were erect before I touched them, and I took one between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently. Much to my surprise, the action elicited a gasp and a faint moan from my slutty little student.

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
31 Followers
12