My Little Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers

"You're such a little whore, aren't you," I asked. "You want this more that I do. You've wanted this all semester!"

"NO, I don't!" she sobbed. "Please stop!!"

I didn't even acknowledge her response but kept fondling her perfect breasts. My right hand alternated from breast to breast, massaging each and then molesting each nipple. After a few moments of this, I decided that I needed to take our little encounter to the next step. Looking down, I admired her cute bottom peeking out from beneath her tiny, denim skirt, and from my vantage point, I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties. Releasing her right breast, I reached down to the bottom of her skirt, grabbed the hem, and pushed it up over her ass to reveal a tiny, yellow thong.

As soon as I uncovered her backside, she started to fight once again by throwing her right arm back at an attempt to hit me, and I responded by twisting her left arm further up behind her back until she temporarily succumbed. There wasn't anything within sight to tie her arms with, but the thin elastic of her thong gave me an idea. Grabbing her thong just above her right cheek, I tore the thin material with my bare hands, and after repeating the process on her left side, I pulled the remaining scraps of material off of her body. I wrapped the material around her left wrist several times and again on her right wrist until I had bound her hands with her own panties. Now, both of my hands were relatively free to grope and molest my little slut's body.

Before she found another way to escape me, I pushed her forward to force her to kneel on the bench and bent her over the back of the bench, so she was in a contorted doggy-style position. I quickly dropped my pants and stood behind her with a massive erection, and like a rutting bull, I could hardly hold back from pounding her little pussy. In her current position, I had full access to her shaven pussy, and even in the dim moonlight, I could see that she was more aroused than she would admit. Her pussy was so wet that her slit glistened, and her moisture practically ran down onto her thighs.

With one hand, I used my middle finger to swab up and down her wet slit until it was coated with her juices. Finding the opening to her pussy, I was pleasantly surprised to find her extremely tight, and she winced as I entered her with my finger. Through most of our adventure, she had sobbed and pleaded for me to stop, but when I started to finger her, she turned quiet. Increasing my manual assault, she actually started to move with my hand as if she was beginning to enjoy herself.

By this time, my cock was aching to feel the inside of my little whore's pussy, and it was truly time to seek retribution for all of her teasing. With her kneeling on the bench, she was at the perfect height for me to enter her from behind. I removed my finger from her sweet pussy, positioned myself behind her, and began to rub the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips to lubricate it.

"Pleeease, don't do this!" she pleaded. "Just stop now, and I'll never tell anyone. I promise!!"

"Whatever, you little whore. This is what you've been begging for all semester," I hissed. "You've given me the biggest set of blue-balls, and now, you're going to take care of that for me!"

Normally, I am a fairly gentle lover, but the tension had been building for entirely too long. Once I felt the entrance to her pussy with the head of my cock, I thrust my hips forward and drove at least half of my length into her. She was incredibly tight around my cock, and as good as it felt to me, I'm sure that it was equally painful for her. She was quiet for just a second after I entered her but then screamed out from the monster that had just slammed into her. For a moment, I was worried that her screams were going to attract attention, but my primitive need for sexual release overrode any ability to use common sense. In fact, her screams spurred me to drive harder.

After the first thrust, I began to piston my cock into her pussy, and soon, her screams subsided as she began to become adjusted to my cock's assault. Each of my five senses was in complete overload as they mended the whole experience together. The feeling of her tight pussy was unbelievable as it pulled on my cock with each stroke, and I loved the sight of my cock slamming into her shaven pussy. She had the cutest little bottom that shook as I pounded her, and that urged me on to hammer her harder. After she quieted her earlier screams, she continued to whimper under the assault, and I reveled in the fact that this little slut was suffering while showing some signs of enjoyment. I even enjoyed the smell of the cool spring air.

Considering that my marital sex life was nonexistent, I knew that this wasn't going to last very long, and after just a few minutes of enjoying my whore, I could feel that an enormous orgasm was building. The inner animal instincts really took over from that point, and my cock really started to jackhammer my cock into her wet pussy. With each hit, my hips pounded her into the back of the park bench, and certainly, she was going to be bruised across her belly. The four months of sexual tension was unwinding in a few minutes of rough fucking.

Every man knows the feeling just before he is about ready to come, and I knew that my time was near. With one last stroke, I buried my entire cock into her tight, little pussy until my balls were resting over her clit, and the flood dam broke. I screamed aloud as started cumming inside of her, and it felt like a gallon shot into her over the next five or six seconds. When I was finished, my balls literally ached from being completely full and then quickly emptied.

For a few second, I enjoyed the afterglow as my tremendous orgasm subsided. Pulling out my quickly-softening cock, my cum started to roll out of her pussy and down onto the park bench. Indeed, I had filled her with a huge load, and it made me hot again just to watch it come back out of her. I wished that I could have violated her for a second and, possibly, a third time, but that just wasn't possible. I needed to make my escape before an onlooker walked up and found us.

My little whore was fairly quiet as I dismounted her, and I wanted one last act of gratification before we parted ways. Her head sagged down as she was bent over the back of the park bench, and with pants still down around my ankles, I waddled over to her head. Seeing me come around, she looked up at me with tear-filled eyes, and just before she had a chance to say anything, I slipped my semi-stiff cock into her mouth for her to clean off before I left. Surprised, she tried to emit an objection, but my cock stuffed her mouth full. I wanted her to taste the mixture of her own pussy juice and my cum and to wipe it clean before I put it away.

"That's a good girl," I said softly to her. "Doesn't that feel better now that you've had a professor cock?"

As I said that, she looked up at me with a piercing, resentful stare. Pulling my cock out of her mouth, she coughed and sputtered a few times but said nothing. I pulled up my pants, and before leaving, I gave her one parting comment.

"Don't worry about taking the final. You've earned an 'A'!"

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers
12