My Little Sub

Story Info
A perfect afternoon with you, a chubbie little sub.
747 words
3.52
45.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at my dirty apartment in a nice blue dress, knocking on the door. I peer out the window to see you standing there; you look nervous. I open the door and pull you inside. At first, you look hesitant, but before you can object I drag you into the living room.

You start to speak up, but I force you down on the couch and pull out my erection. I jam it in your mouth and despite a little resistance you take it and begin to suck. I mutter how much I like watching a little fattie like you suck me off and how fat girls always do such a good job sucking. I pull my cock out and sit down beside you. You start to talk again, but I pull your dirty mouth back down on my erection. I remind my little chubby slut that you should not neglect my balls. As you work my throbbing member again, I slide my hand up your dress and begin to run my fingers over your panties. At first I run my finger over the outline of your pussy's slit, but as I slip my fingers under your panties I divert to your asshole and savagely stick a finger in. Your groan a little but my other hand holds your head down on my cock.

After your saliva has gotten my cock nice and slippery, I finally let your head up and turn you around. I bend you over the sofa and tear your panties off. You groan no, but I take my hard cock and slam it into your fat little ass. I begin to ask you if you love my cock in that fat ass. At first you keep saying no, but you begin to come around and admit how much you love it. I pull my cock out of your ass and force you to clean it with your dirty mouth. You squirm as the dirty cock is forced in, but begin to suck it passionately. I put my hands down the front of your breasts and assure you that I hadn't forgotten about your chubby little breasts. I pinch the nipples and pull your breasts out of the bra that holds them.

I realize that I haven't had a chance to look at your pussy, so I pull my cock out of your mouth and demand that you stand up and show off your slit. You do, and I stare at it silently. I pull you down on the couch and spread your legs wide, knowing the pleasure I could get for your chubby little pussy. As I slide my cock inside, my hands grab your buttocks and two of my fingers slide into your ass. You squirm as you are impaled on my cock and fingers. I thrust myself in and out of you, and you can't decide if you love it or hate it. Finally, after a couple minutes of thrusting and muttering sweet little nothings about my cute little fattie, I pull my cock out of your pussy and reenter your ass. I laugh and remind you that your pussy certainly wasn't good enough for me to cum in. With a few more hard thrusts, I climax hard. After pulling out, I rub my damp cock across your face and breasts, looking you over.

I take you upstairs to the shower and pull the wrinkled dress and twisted bra off of you. I start a lukewarm shower and take off the rest of my clothes. You begin to say something, but I put my hand over your mouth and shake my head. After we get into the shower I force you back down your knees and put my cock back in your mouth. I let you use your chubby lips to get me near climax then I pull out and ejaculate all over your face. I ask you how much you like it as I use my cock to move the semen around across your face. You moan how much you wanted it and I finally clean you off after looking at it for a good long while. I wash your hair, turn off the shower and dry you off. I put your dress back on you but keep your bra and torn panties and lead you back downstairs. You write down your number and I kiss you on the right cheek, then let you out of the apartment.