My Little Toy

Story Info
Your master takes you for a ride.
9.3k words
4
63.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
koppin
koppin
7 Followers

"Come on! You're going to be my little toy tonight! And you had better be on your best behavior!" I commanded as I led you down the steps into my basement. As we took the last step down your eyes laid upon the little dungeon I had created for us tonight. A small plain table and several wooden chairs stood in the center of the room - adorned with some piles of rope, a leather bah that looked to be bursting full, a small wooden paddle and several other items you couldn't be sure of. The cold stone walls had rings of steel hanging from them in several spots and there was a chill in the air.

"Yes master. I promise I'll be a good girl for you," you replied - almost sounding defeated. You haven't been allowed to have an orgasm now for several days because of your misbehaving and you needed it badly. Still though, you knew tonight you were going to have to earn it.

I led you in front of me, admiring the way I had dressed you up tonight. From your sheer black thigh highs, the black garter belt adorned with lace and the black low cut, crotchless panties and all the way to the tightly tied corset which gripped your torso like a second skin. The corset was my favorite - its black fabric looked almost like leather and accented your creamy smooth, pale skin in ways I couldn't even describe.

Standing in the center of the room you turned towards me, with eyes full of desire and concern. Asking me then, "What are you going to do to me tonight, master?"

"You're going to pay for all your acting out this week. Let me have my way with you and maybe you'll get to come tonight," I snapped back and then motioned for you to put your hands on the edge of the table. The table was too low for you to do so comfortably and it only served to push your back out towards me, leaving you exposed and ripe for my next wish.

Grabbing the paddle I pulled my hand back and with a firm snap of my wrist swung it down on your firm little ass and a sharp cry escaped you.

"Do you like that? Have you been a bad girl this week?" I asked as the paddle came down on you again. "Yes master, I'm sorry," you cried back between yelps of pain as the paddle cracked against you time and time again. Growing in intensity you felt the warm, tender spots left in its wake. My hand pushing you down onto the table and another crack as the wood made contact with your skin. Your whimpers grew more desperate and your eyes met mine and the look in your face begged me to stop. But not yet. And another snap of the paddle against your skin.

Almost feeling sorry for you, I gently rubbed your firm backside where the paddle had been striking and could feel a growing warmth on your skin. Just at the moment when you thought this part of your punishment might be over there was another snap of pain and a sharp cry erupted from you. I could see you were enjoying this. The crotchless panties gripping your lips and pushing them out for me to see. And see I did, a spot of wetness beginning to seep out from between your legs.

"Do you like when I spank you? Is this why you've been such a bad girl?"

"Yes master, your spankings are the best I've ever felt. Please make me a good girl again"

With a few more cracks against your skin I saw the pain mixed with desire fill your eyes and I knew it was time for the next part of your punishment. Grabbing you behind your neck with a small handful of hair I pulled you up towards me and kissed you. Not being one to let you off so easily I bit down on your bottom lip and slowly pulled away as you slipped out of my teeth.

"Come on slave, you're going to beg for me to let you come. You haven't felt anything like what you're about to feel now."

No words could form on your tongue as I pushed you up against the wall, grabbing a rope in my hand) free hand. With expert precision I cuffed your hands in leather and attached rope to them. Stringing you up with both hands raised above your head. The way your torso stretched in your corset was breathtaking and I laid my mouth down on your shoulder and bit into your collarbone as you tried to flinch away. You still had a little freedom of movement in your restraints, but not for long.

Next to be tied was a length of rope around your waist, pulling you tight against the wall. I ran my hands across your exposed body - making my way across your hips and down your legs as I picked up a metal spreader bar you hadn't noticed before. Again cuffing you in leather, this time your ankles - I spread your legs open and secured them in place. I wanted you spread wide and stretched out tonight - I needed full access to your soft, supple lips. Standing back to admire my work, our eyes met for the last time as I tied the blindfold over you.

As your mind shut into darkness began to race you heard me shuffling around you couldn't help but ask me, "Master what are you doing?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, you're my little toy tonight," I barked back knowing just what was in store for you.

You stood there, no choice but to take anything I threw at you now. Totally at my mercy. And just like that an ice cold chill came upon your neck. You tried to pull away but it was useless - you were bound too tightly to the wall and had no chance for escape. The ice cold daggers running across your neck, up your jaw and skimming your lips. The taste of cold water entered your mouth and you let out a sharp cry with a hint of a moan hidden underneath. Cold drops of water running across your lips and down your chin - I could see a trail of goosebumps rising in their wake. My hands dragging the cold ice back across your lips and down the other side of your jaw, caressing your neck in that certain pleasurable pain that only ice can bring you. Tracing a path along your collarbone across and back down I ran my chunk of ice across your chest admiring the way these perfectly cold drops formed and drizzled down your chest and crept beneath the hem of your corset. Writhing in the ropes that bound you to me I ran the ice just along the hem once more - slowly this time. Letting your body heat mix with the cold to send larger drops still down your chest as I watched your skin tighten and erupt in goosebumps.

Soft moans of pleasure mixed with pain began to fill the room as I ran the ice from one breast to the other and once more traced circles across your chest. Widening these circles even more, tracing my way towards your side lightly running across your inner arm and up towards your elbows as I leaned forward and licked my tongue across your unsuspecting lips as I felt the hot breath of your moans run across my face - deepening my desire to give you what you needed so badly. As the ice came back down your arm and my lips parted from yours I let the ice replace my lips once more to send a cold shiver through your core.

I had always admired your body, and seeing vulnerable and exposed in front of me really brought my admiration to a whole new level. I loved pleasing you and the way we went about it felt unreal to me at times. Running my hands down your side, feeling your soft curves and the leather-like feel of your corset did immense things for me. My hands brushing against the lace of your garter belt, down your bare hips and slowly meeting your thigh highs as I crouched down in front of you. I could see your lips of velvet hang down in front of me through the opening in your panties. You were definitely enjoying this I thought to myself as I noticed a perfect bead of your sweet nectar just beginning to hang down from you.

Out loud now, "Look at this, my little toy is melting right in front of me with the ice"

An affirmative moan came through your lips as I reached over into the small ice bucket and grabbed a fresh piece - wanting to really make you feel the sting. My hands reached over and I lightly brushed across your torso with my fingernails - right across that beautiful small patch of skin between the top of your panties and the bottom of your garter belt. The way your head rolled around as another soft moan was let out of you let me know you weren't suspecting this in the slightest. My fingers again tracing down and finding the hem of your panties and ran down, caressing your plump mound, feeling the warmth inside of you. With a firmer touch and a slight grab my hands toyed with your body - keeping just out of reach of your exposed lips and finding their way to your thighs, again being graced by your silky smooth bare skin. With a gentle squeeze of your thigh, I brought the hand with my chunk of ice up and ran it across your skin following my empty hand as a surprised cry poured forth from your lips. Slowly moving the ice across your thighs and tracing the edge of your panties I leaned forward and let a slow, hot breath run across your lips. I admired their look - so ripe and ready for my taking. And closed my eyes and breathed deep as your intoxicating scent filled my head.

Dragging the ice across the edge again, this time across the top. Ever so slowly, watching your body heat melt it slowly with each agonizing inch across you. Your body writhed and squirmed as you let out cries and moans mixed into one. I could see the drops of water dripping deeper behind your panties - running through the fabric and down your mound, reaching ever so closer to the fruit between your legs. The now ripe fruit of your body was slick with your nectar and swollen with your lust and need for release. You had been dripping down onto the floor and a thin string of the crystal clear fluid hung down from you. I brought my piece of ice down, feeling the crevice between your torso and your thighs. Slowly dragging the cold nearer and nearer the intense heat between your thighs as the ice water ran down your things. Goosebumps sprung up across your thighs as they filled with cold.

"Please master, it's so cold! I can't take anymore," you shrieked as you again pulled against your ropes. The cold was filling your body and making it hard to focus, but it felt amazing against your skin - strangely making you even more aroused and hot.

"You can take it, you took advantage of me being nice to you last week and I need to show you how cold you've acted," I sternly replied to my toy making sure she knew why she was being teased so much. The ice now resting just in the middle of your inner thighs I lifted it up slightly and skimmed across the edge of your panties - holding the cube just beneath your lips. You must have felt the cold and knew what was coming because you tried pulling back as I circled around your lips without touching them. And then making contact with your skin as you shrieked in the cold, running gently up and down your lips of velvet, each time growing nearer still to your swelling clit. I could see a shiver beginning in your legs; the cold was really getting to you now. With a gentle pass across your clit your entire body shivered and you moaned - I knew you were enjoying this more than you let on. Now moving from one side to the other I parted your lips with my ice cold dagger. Not quite pushing into you, but running just against the insides of your lips. Gently dipping into your dripping hole as I coated your lips with your juices. I adored your beautiful body and loved seeing you like this. Seeing your lips glisten and shiver before me made my mouth water, I had to taste you.

I slipped the ice cube into my mouth, enjoying a taste of you on it. Moving my head right in closer I pursed my lips and gently blew across you - sending an arctic cold blast of air rushing through you. Snaking around your throbbing clit and soaring between your lips as a much loader moan escaped your mouth. Now resting the ice on the middle of my tongue I gently ran across your lips, exciting your overloaded nerves in a new sense of pleasure. Dragging my tongue so lightly across and pulling back, your thick juices stringing the gap onto my tongue as I moved onto the other side of your lips. A sweet taste now filling my mouth as pleasure rushed through you. As your cries of pleasure filled the air I increased my pace slightly, gently parting your lips with my tongue and then running across your throbbing clit. Feeling the heat of your fruit mixing with my frozen tongue was an incredible sensation for me and I knew it must be doubly so for you when a loud moan came forth through you. Running just above the fold of your lips I came back across, teasing your clit from the sides, pulling across the small hood of skin which protected it from the cold. Your hood could not protect much longer, as arousal grew and you became even more swollen - she poked her head out from between. Torn between the cold and the growing heat deep inside she came forward, begging for more. Another cold breath of air surrounding you as I sucked you into my mouth - pressing the ice against you with a cry of pleasure mixed with pain flowing forth from you. My never idle hands reaching up to your backside, massaging and working you - gently spreading you open for my tongue to explore. Teasing just along your sweet tunnel and absorbing myself in your juices I knew it was almost time for the next part of your punishment. And with a final swallow dip between your lips I brought my tongue back up to the front. Gliding painfully slow between your lips and again across your clit. Bringing you once again inside of my mouth and pressing the nearly melted ice against you until there was no more.

With a firm smack to your ass I asked you, "How are you feeling, my little toy?"

"Please master, I need to come. I'm aching inside and I need your cock to fill me," you obediently answered back with a slight whimper in your voice.

"Maybe next time you'll be a good girl, and then I won't need to make you beg like this." Thinking to myself I'm getting you exactly where I wanted you to be I made myself to the leather bag and fished out a small bullet vibrator. It was a small silver egg shaped orb, no more than two inches long attached to a remote control by a thin wire. Your pink lips readily accepted it into them with a gentle push - working it deep inside of you where it wouldn't come free on its own.

"Now don't let this slip out of you - you won't get it back if you do. I want you to hold it tight inside of you - and tell me if you feel like you're going to come."

"Yes master, anything for you," I could hear the growing desperation in your voice as I admired another drop of your nectar beginning to slip out of you - pushed out by the bullet. A long drawn moan filling the room as I turned it on - just low enough for you to feel it beginning to vibrate. Standing back up, closer to you now with my legs straddling your thigh I bit down on your neck, feeling your skin in my teeth as my already throbbing shaft pressed into your leg. I wanted you bad, I needed to fill your body with mine - but you had to be made to behave first. It was torture for me, but I knew it was more for you. I could do this all day - I knew your breaking point and wanted you there already.

As I made love to your neck, sucking and kissing with an occasional bite here and there my hand worked the control of the vibrator deep inside of you. Slowly rocking the dial back and forth - each time raising it a little more. Sometimes leaving it up high a little longer until you sounded like you were enjoying it too much - then i turned it off and made you wait a little while longer until I brought it back up again. The way your moans grew deeper and the way your head rolled around on your neck was incredibly erotic and I knew my job as your master was being fulfilled properly. I could tell all of our earlier practice had really tightened up your pelvic muscles. You had no problem holding my toys inside of you now, even with as sopping wet as you now were. I admired our progress and gave you a deep kiss to your lips as I turned your face into mine. I could feel your body tensing up more and more as you rode a rollercoaster of pleasure. Each peak going a little higher than the last as I worked your body to a plateau of sexual desire. Sometimes I'd let you go until the spasms started to gradually wrack through your body before cutting your stimulation with a bite to your neck. Others still I'd just gently pulsate on the control, making you dizzy with pleasure - you not sure what I wanted you to feel.

Now finally slowly just bringing the vibrator up over the course of a minute or so to full power, holding it there as you moaned and writhed in your ropes you cried out, "Master! I'm going to cum! Please, may I!?"

"No, not yet! I've still got more in store for you, toy," I called back as I brought the vibrations back down to nothing just slowly enough to make you feel the orgasm slip away from the brink and an exasperated cry came forth from you. A pain of desire filled your body as I watched your face grow red. Almost as red as your glistening lips. Dripping the fruit of your arousal onto the floor, several thing strings hanging onto your thighs from your squirming. The scent of your arousal filled the air and now, even I was finding it hard not to give into you. But a good master always plays his part.

I kneeled down in front of you, spreading your lips with my fingers and was blown away by how turned on you had become. Beads of your sweet nectar flowed freely down from inside of you. No longer clear but filled with a whitish color and much thicker. It was what I always looked for to know I was playing my part just right. I loved the way these juices tasted - nearly the same as you before but much more concentrated and filling for my desire. Seeing you in front of me like this made me ache for you. I needed to fill you up and give you what you needed - what both of us now needed.

Dipping a finger between your lips I felt you begin to run down my finger slowly as I ran my finger backwards onto your yet to be touched ass. Gently running my finger around it's edge I heard you let out a surprised moan as I watched it pucker up, shying away from my touch. You hadn't had much experience in anal - but you had enough to know you enjoyed a good finger if it was gentle. Wanting to ensure you were well wetted enough for my entry I dipped back inside of you and drug more of your own lubricated onto your ass, wetting it and gently prodding it as I prepared you for what was to come. Your sensual moans filling my ears as your now soaked ass began to accept my finger, ever so little at a time. The growing pressure against you must have been torture as I slowly turned the vibrator back on. I prodded ever so slightly deeper, waiting for that moment when you would accept me into you. Your tight ass wanted me inside of it - but it always needed some coaxing. And like that, you opened up and I slipped inside to my first knuckle with a pleased moan leaving your mouth. As I worked myself deeper I turned up the vibrations inside of you, feeling them run into my fingers and into your ass. Your moans began to grow at a new pace and I could see your lips quiver with anticipation of what was to come.

My finger gently working your ass, moving slowly in and out as I pulsated the vibrations - sometimes fast, sometimes slower. A few times bringing you up to the point where I began to feel your ass clench around my finger as your body readied itself for a huge release - and then losing it when I turned everything back down again. Your cried of pleasure now became mixed with anticipation and yearning. You needed to be allowed release - it was hurting to keep it all in and the evidence was showing itself as a thick stream of white appeared between your lips. Setting the vibrations to the lowest setting, I set the remote down and ran my finger across your wet slit to pick up all of your thick nectar. Spreading it across your lips in wonder of how aroused you've gotten today. Running a large drop of it right onto your clit and gently working it in as my finger went ever so slightly deeper between your lips with each pass I made. The finger inside of your ass now all the way inside and filling you well.

koppin
koppin
7 Followers