My Little Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now master, clear of that table and get comfortable. I'm going to fuck you senseless. Fill me with everything I've worked up in you."

"Yes, my little toy," I answered back as I cleared off all of our toys and laid a pillow down at the head of it. Laying down now as you began to mount me I noticed you stripped off the corset. Fully exposing your beautiful torso and silky smooth skin for me. Without letting me enter you yet, you laid my shaft down up towards my stomach and rested your lips on top of me. Slowly at first, running them up across the head and back down the entire length of me. That was one of my favorite sensations. I loved the way it felt and I especially loved the way your sweet nectar ran down and all over me. My hands reaching over and grabbing your hips, my thumbs locking into the hem of your garter belt and helping you run across me. Giving a firm smack against your ass you let out a sharp moan as you ran your lips up a little higher - and as you leaned forward and pushed back I was inside of you.

Just that feeling alone sent me soaring towards the edge. I knew I couldn't last long with you in this position - I never could and tonight was no exception. Your swollen red lips surrounding me, massaging me and building up an orgasm of intensity I've yet to experience before. I could see your thick juices dripping down my cock as you thrust your hips up and down. Your soaked insides filling me with that incredible desire to drain everything I had into you as my head rolled back and I sunk into your loving. Our moans filling the room and resonating through each other's bodies. My hand running across your stomach, feeling every inch of skin and admiring your body. Grabbing a hold of your nipples I teased and pulled on them once more, feeling your lips clench around me once more. Both of us now on the brink of something huge - something never shared between us before at this level of intensity.

Our moans of passion filled the air like a thick fog of desire as we drifted off into each other. Finding that special place between ourselves that only a properly in tune master and slave could reach together. As we let go into one another our bodies tuned into each other and it was as if we knew exactly what the other needed. Your body draping down over me and surrounding me with your warmth. The sweat of our lust mixing together and filling the air with a sweet smell as we drifted together towards the immense edge lying right in front of us. Our bodies thrusting together, lining up on that resonant frequency we shared. Sending chills down our spines and shooting goosebumps throughout us as our moans shot through the air like daggers.

"Mmmm, master! I'm going to drain you with my pussy now. Fill me up like you never have before!"

The look in your eyes as you said that let me know it was time. Time for us both to let go and sink into the feelings. No more holding back and no more teasing - this was it. I could feel your lips tightening around me as they built up for the battery of contractions getting ready to course through them. And at the same time I could feel myself tensing up, getting everything inside of me locked and loaded. Ready to fill you up in a way that would stick in our memories forever.

My eyes dancing down your body, slowly towards your lips as my hands caressed your skin and teased your nipples. Our moans mixing together in the hot air as a perfect symphony of lust and desire. The tightening surrounding my shaft, slick with our juices, began to surround me more by each passing second. Your skin became flushed as your lips grew redder with desire. A shiver shot down your spine and into me, running up my spine and sending a loud groan through you. I could see the muscles across your torso clench together for one final moment and then it happened. Instantly I was surrounded by your orgasm. Your lips grabbing onto me and holding on tight as your thrusting stopped and you grinded into me. A load moan erupting from your body as you held onto one strong contraction and came around me. Your lips rubbing and squeezing against my shaft - literally massaging my hot seed out and into you. I was flying over that point of no return and knew you were about to be filled like you never have before. And with one final groan from me, it happened.

A wave of bliss filled my body, radiating to and fro from your body and into mine as I felt a high like no drug could ever give. With a loud groan pouring from me, I felt an eruption running through my body - down my spine and out through my rock hard shaft. The way your hips were grinding into me let me fully feel every contraction coming from deep inside of you. Pulse after pulse of pleasure coming forth from my body and pouring into yours. With every pulsation I could feel the pressure in my balls drop as I filled your lips with my hot seed. The sensations running through me completely shut out all thought from my mind and I lost myself in your body. By the time my orgasm began to subside in intensity I could already feel a torrent of our juices running out of you and onto my body. I had filled you to the point where you couldn't hold anymore inside of you. And the contractions which surrounded me both drained me and pushed the excess out of you. The feeling of the hot product of our love against my body was wonderful. It was wonderful knowing how filled I had left you. It was wonderful sharing this unsurpassable moment with you. As we looked into each other's eyes a new and deeper connection was formed between us.

Your body lowering itself down onto mine as you nearly collapsed onto me with exhaustion. The most beautiful smile I have ever seen graced your face and warmed my heart. Even though you were my little toy, I still deeply cared for you and our relationship was much more than simply sex. As one arm wrapped itself around your body the other ran through your sweat soaked hair and pushed it back behind your neck. Leaning into each other we shared several small, passionate kisses with little laughs jumping out between them.

"You really were an amazing little toy for me tonight, babe," I whispered in your ear between kisses.

"You're an even better master" you said with a slight giggle as you fell onto me once more leaving your neck pressed against my lips for me to sneak in a few more kisses.

Our minds filling with the fresh memories of a night to be remembered for a long time we drifted off in each other's arms. Totally and fully spent and exhausted by each other - I'm not sure how much longer we were awake that night. The table we laid on surely wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but with you in my arms - I could sleep anywhere. One of the last things I remember was of my spent manhood slipping out of you as a flow our sweet love drizzled out from between your lips and down my body. Normally we would already be cleaning ourselves up but for once we enjoyed the feeling and embraced it as we did each other. Drifting off with our arms draped around the other and my lips still pressed into your neck and my mind filled with dreams of the night we had just shared. It was as if my mind never wanted to let go of this moment as I was taken back and relived it in my mind as we slept on that table that saw it all. The perfect night we had shared burned into our memories forever. We slept certain that we would never top this night and found ourselves perfectly content with that when we woke up in the morning.