My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,612 Followers

Julias winced, but nodded, and gave his little childe a half-hug, half-shake of the far shoulder. "I respect Natasha a lot, but I had my doubts she'd be able to be someone's sire." And it was such a shame, cause the girl was brilliant. Lot of similarities between her and Jack, not just their small size. "It's... it's not the same, when you sire a friend."

"Is our relationship much different, now that we're childe and sire?"

"No, and that's because I knew what I was doing." He stopped by a lamppost, and turned to face the boy. This was too important to talk about casually, he needed to look the kid in the eyes. "The day may become when you want to sire someone, and you may get permission to do just that. If you sired someone very close to you, like your mother or sister, the relationship is going to be damaged. You're not the same person anymore, the beast changes you, and your relationship with others. When you and I became friends, I saw potential in you, and made sure our friendship always had this sire and childe dynamic, right from the start."

"That's true, isn't it?" Jack looked up at him, and smiled one of those smiles that was frustratingly good at disarming people, even Julias. The exact opposite of Viktor. "I... sometimes I think about my family, and what it'd be like to bring them into the fold. Just a fantasy, I know, but—"

"But it never leaves you. Letting my wife think I was dead, letting her move on without me? Hardest thing I've ever done."

"Your wife... you never talk about her much." It was Jack's turn to reach out this time, and give Julias a small pat on the arm. "You don't need to start now. Shit must be fucking painful."

"Yeah." And that was one of the reasons he loved this damn kid. Never got a 'cry on my shoulder' request from him. "Yes it is. But that was a long time ago. Times are different now, and better in every way. I have a woman I love, you have a woman you love, Dolareido's in a state of peace, and even the Begotten and Uratha aren't stirring up much trouble."

"Yeah, yeah we do have women!" Jack said, eyes lighting up. Figures the kid would focus on that of course. One of these days, Julias was going to have to teach him how to resist a woman's charms, before it got him killed.

The two of them started walking again, though Jack was closer to a skip than a walk. Very unbecoming the suit.

"Think we should go on a double date?" Julias said. Bad idea, hilariously bad idea, but the thought was entertaining nonetheless.

"How would that even work? Can you imagine Beatrice and Antoinette sitting across from each other at a table?"

Yes, he could. Strange, maybe even awkward, but the Prince had a way of cutting through those sorts of issues; in her favor, at least.

"You know, I know you've seen Beatrice's breasts," he said. She'd sent the picture of her topless to the kid with Julias sitting right next to her after all. And that time in his apartment too. Girl was shameless. "And Antoinette's, and her ghouls', and now Clara's. Who else should go on this list?"

"Hey! Hey! D-Don't say shit like that!" Jack checked left, checked right, and shoved Julias as best he could; not at all, and Jack pushed himself away a few feet for his efforts. "Christ. I mean, Antoinette's been super forgiving about that sort of stuff, but even she must have her limits."

"Don't kiss or fuck any other girls and I think you'll be fine. Same goes for me you know? This Jennifer woman has been pretty upfront with her desire to get into Beatrice's bed, and by extension my bed. No idea if that's a good idea or not." Well, the conversation had taken a strange route. But the kid wasn't a kid, he was an adult, and Julias had no one else he could talk to about these sorts of problems. There was Beatrice, but she wasn't exactly a neutral body in the discussion; girl was practically a sex addict. Which he could understand, considering she had twenty years of unwanted celibacy to make up for. Understand and enjoy.

"I remember talking to Jennifer at the ball. Sexy, very sexy, and seemed pretty intelligent. I could see why she'd like you, but Beatrice?"

"Hey!" He gave his childe a small shove, but Jack being Jack, a small shove sent him a fair ways. "I like Beatrice."

The little Ventrue smirked at him, and the two of them started walking once more. "So do I."

God damn it was nice, to just walk down the street with his childe, and talk about girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Natasha~~

Natasha expected that, sitting around and talking about boys, would eventually get old. But for some reason she found herself smiling, and giggling more than a few times, as she talked with Jessy. The two of them were in Natasha's apartment, sitting at the counter and drinking a bottle of blood again. Far more giggling and laughing going on this time though.

"In the alley, really?"

Natasha nodded. With no blush of life, she was free to be as embarrassed as she wanted to be without having to blush red. And she was very, very embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah, they uh... had to have me, and I had t-t-to calm them down... B-But even after doing that, they... had me anyway." And unlike Jessy's ghouls, they didn't use pharmaceutical aid. They were simply ridiculously healthy, fit, strong beasts. And apparently, extremely horny beasts.

"Wish I was there."

"Hey! D-Don't... don't touch my boys. They're mine." Mine mine mine. First time she'd ever had a relationship this sexual, this searing hot. It was also the first time she found herself wanting to hang out with her lover, purely for the fun of it, to laugh at the TV or to joke about politics.

First time she'd ever had a romantic relationship that felt fun. And it was so weird that it was with two boys. Men. Wolves at that.

"Quite attached to your lovers. Am I sensing love in the air?"

"W-What? N-N-N-No... I... we only just... it's only been a week together, and... I only knew them a little while b-before then, and—"

"Yeah, it's good that you're going slow and not declaring your love the moment you felt a connection."

"Hey! I'm just as old as you, J-Jessy, I... I'm not a child, some juvenile little girl."

Her friend smirked at her, winked, and took another sip of their drink. "Yeah, but love can turn anyone into a silly little girl."

"We're n-not in love!" More frowns for her friend, before she took back her bottle and refilled her glass.

"Glad my advice for them didn't backfire at least. I had a feeling you liked them, but I could have been wrong."

"I still owe you f-for that. I... they... d-did things to me you know." Pinned down on a bed, trapped between two massive walls of muscle, with the two of them buried to the hilt inside her.

"Bet you came your brains out too." The chuckle Jessy made could have come from a hyena.

"That... that isn't important! You t-told them personal things! Things I... things I never told you!"

"Yeah well, it didn't take a genius to see where your eyes were going those few times we had fun with the boys. Speaking of, damn they are going to be sad."

"Sad? B-But they still have you. With your thighs and butt and—"

Natasha squeaked when her friend flicked her in the nose.

"You'd think after all this, you'd have grown some confidence! My boys really, really wanted to have you, all of them, at the same time."

Oh good god. She lowered her forehead to the counter, half out of shame, half cause she was picturing it now. Eight hands on her, four penises fighting to find somewhere to penetrate, her buried in flesh and heat and sex. Too much, way too much. Two men was more than enough.

But the image made her smile anyway.

"They... really were attracted to me, weren't they?"

"Fuck yes they were. Tight little thing like you? And the way you spoiled them with the blowjobs, ugh, making me look bad."

"I'm sorry! I... I just..." Just seemed to really like it when men were groaning and squirming in pleasure because of her hands, her lips and tongue. It was a very unexpected development from the sexual hazing Jessy had put her through, but very real, and her two boyfriends seemed to love it too. And were more than willing to repay her for it.

Hehe, two boyfriends.

"Any bisexuality in there?" Jessy said.

"W-What?" Natasha sat up straight and raised a brow, then considered. Jessy's ghouls were more than willing to do anything Jessy asked, and that occasionally included touching each other. "No, I d-d-don't think so. They're best friends, and, um, d-despite how close everything gets, they never t-touch or even look at each other." Always her, always all their attention on her, spoiling her rotten.

"Well, I'm sad that you won't be joining me anymore, but pretty happy for you. Enjoy it." Taking another sip of the blood — from the bottle — Jessy reached over and slid the laptop closer. Pictures of the burned building were open, as well as pictures of the Mirrden area. Natasha and Jessy were no longer in the same covenant, but dead Kindred was a problem worth talking about.

"Invictus h-have any leads yet?"

"Nope. Dragons?"

"No. The Prince has D-Daniel keeping an eye open, I'm sure, but... but there's no reason to really suspect the Uratha yet."

"How about those monsters? We know there's this Azamel chick hanging out in the tunnels, just squatting and being ominous and shit. Think she has anything to do with it?"

"... maybe." But unlikely. Someone killed Barry, but the Carthians weren't so stupid as to invite war on themselves to kill simple Barry. Barry was Barry, and Natasha doubted Garry even knew the man's name.

"Ok, enough talk about work," Jessy said.

"W-What? We said three words about wo—"

"So you going to take the boys out? Or just eat in all the time? I wonder if they'd enjoy going to one of the clubs."

Natasha frowned her meanest frown, but like usual, it did nothing to deter Jessy and her one-track mind. "I... I might take them to a club." Dolareido was at no lack of options, not in the Invictus part of South Side anyway. "But it's really not me, you know? And I d-don't think it's them either."

"Well you wouldn't be taking them there to dance. You'd be taking them there to fuck."

"W-We can do that at home!"

"Yeah but it's not the same."

"I p-p-p-prefer it when the city c-can't all see me naked. Unlike you! Everyone looks at your wind-dow every Saturday evening!"

Insults were useless against Jessy, not when it came to her shamelessness and her sexual desires. The Gangrel shrugged and sipped more blood, as if Natasha had just commented on the weather.

"If they like what they see, all the hotter for me."

Natasha frowned again, but quickly gave up. Jessy was Jessy, and there was no changing her.

"And you wear that thong, so uncomfortable! Whole city p-probably just—"

"How do you know I wear a thong when I'm having fun by the window?" Jessy's smile grew into a terrible, evil grin, and she leaned further across the counter the more it grew. "Been watching me?"

"I uh... sort of? Just once! B-By accident."

"Uh huh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How goes your new relationship, with the two Uratha, my apprentice? Any new developments?"

Natasha whined and shrank into her seat; even Antoinette wanted to talk about her new boyfriends. Her and the Prince, alone in the laboratory where the Prince conducted her experiments, seeking to communicate with the other side, the Hisil. Perhaps Natasha would ask her boyfriends for help with that someday, if Avery didn't kill them for it.

"You know about Arturo and M-Matthew?"

"We discussed them not long ago, did we not? You confided in me, told me you Kissed one, told me they flirted with you, that they were interested in you, and you them." A wicked smile appeared, and she shrugged. "And of course, information travels quickly in Dolareido."

"... oh god." She sank into her chair some more, and then let her forehead drop to the table. Everyone knew she was in a relationship with two men, two werewolves at that.

"Natasha Vola, are you embarrassed?"

"... yes."

"Whatever for?" The Prince paced about, a tablet in her hand showing her some different camera feeds of the symbol in the center of the room. Each feed was fed through some sort of filter, so the feeds were different color. But the lights were on in the laboratory, letting Natasha take notes of the strange object in front of her: a tiny carving of a crow.

"For... y-you know, d-d-doing... b-being in a... uh, relationship... like that." No use in denying it. If Antoinette knew—if everyone knew, then they knew what kind of relationship it was.

But the Prince just laughed, a comely and warm sound, before sitting down across the table from her.

"Natasha, my dear, you are a silly little creature. Being friends with that animal friend of yours, Jessy, I had assumed such trite shames were abandoned already. Or, soon to be."

"... you did?"

More laughter, but not in a taunting way. The sound of the Prince laughing was almost soothing.

"You are precious. Part of me believed that your shy demeanor was merely the mask you wore in public." She smiled down at her, leaned in, and set the tablet aside. "Half a century of unlife to your name, and you are still concerned about sex, and the views Kindred share of it?"

"A l-little, yeah!"

Antoinette rolled her eyes, leaned back, and combed her hair over one of her shoulders onto her chest, where she continued to comb it with her fingers. "Jessy engages in such crude, sexual pursuits, because she knows that no Kindred — at least any older than a fledgling — care. And I encourage it. In so many cities, Kindred lose their taste for the physical as they age, and I have labored to prevent that from happening within my city, for myself, and for the others."

"Y-Yeah, and I love that, b-b-b-b—"

"Natasha." The Prince craned her head a little to look at the door; probably checking for Daniel. But it was just the two of them, thank god. "Do you have any inkling of the sort of sexual depravity a Kindred may sink to, seeking pleasure?"

"I... I um..."

"When I was your age, little Vola, or perhaps a little older, I once had twenty men enslaved to the power of my discipline majesty. And while four of them were dedicated to pleasuring me, filling my body completely with finger, tongue, and shaft, the other sixteen bathed my breasts and body in their white seed. The stood about me, masturbating, and when one was ready to climax, they soaked my breasts, for another man to massage into my skin. And during all this, I sipped blood from a wine glass, and let the pleasure, and the overwhelming smell of sex and blood and life, let the moment lull me into contentment and orgasm."

Holy. Fuck. Natasha stared at the woman, eyes wide, and taking more than few up-and-down glances of her. Twenty men, just covering her in cum, and massaging and fingering and fucking and rubbing and stuff? Good god.

"... all... all over you? R-Really?" She almost said gross. And it was gross! In the after math when the arousal was gone and you had to clean up. But, in the heat of the moment, getting a man's cum on your skin was... carnal, and thrilling.

Antoinette nodded, and shrugged when they made eye contact. "It was an interesting time, exploring one's body, one's self, exploring desires and breaching barriers. Coming into the power of the age of ancilla, as you have, I took the time to discover what appealed or did not appeal to me. I wholly encourage your relationship with these two, Natasha, if for no other reason than to explore what will make you happy."

"I sense a... b-but coming."

"But be careful, Vola. They are Uratha. You are not. We have different goals, different reasons to exist. And sometimes those goals do not mesh."

"... you don't think... it'll c-come to a conflict, d-do you?" Cause she really didn't want that. Really really didn't want that.

"Just be aware, my little apprentice. You are smart, clever, quick, and I will be relying on you more and more as the years go by. If it ever does come to blows with the wolves... Fetch my purse for me, would you dear?"

Purse fetching? A little odd, but she nodded and got up. The purse the Prince was carrying was a black thing, fairly large, large enough to be gaudy and unusual; not something the Prince would wear in public considering her perfect fashion sense. And it felt a little heavy.

Once it was on the table, Antoinette opened it up, and withdrew a small sword.

"For you, my apprentice."

"Uh, o-ok?" Not to seem ungrateful, but she already had a sword, and Antoinette knew it. "Wha—"

"Draw the blade."

Natasha blinked, but did as requested. The sheathe was a simple thing, some sort of sturdy material, perhaps black leather, and maybe fifteen inches long. The handle was similar, though as Natasha looked at the grip, she noticed a subtle pattern carved into the hard handle: a dragon, almost invisible unless you were looking for it.

But it was the metal of the blade that locked Natasha's vision. There was a glint to it, a shimmer, a shine she didn't expect to find on metal.

"... s-silver."

"Indeed. And I expect you to keep that blade with you, Natasha Vola. That is not a request. If you forget to keep it with you, I will do far more to you than shake you by the jaw. Understood?"

"Und-d-derstood." She gulped, and ran her eyes up and down the shortsword. She didn't normally walk around with her usual sword unless she felt the mission was dangerous, and now she was being ordered to keep a blade on her at all times.

What would Matthew and Arturo say? They'd understand, surely.

"And be under no illusions, Vola. The other covenants will be doing the same."

"Feel like we... m-m-might trigger something."

"With luck, my love and his new role will prevent that. That does bring me to a new task for you, Natasha," Antoinette said. New task, and she was holding a new silver sword. Uh oh. But, the Prince shook her head, reading her mind. "Nothing to do with the Uratha. In fact, with your new relationship, I feel I should leave tasks involving the Uratha to Daniel. No, what I ask of you, is to keep an eye and ear open for a similar weakness in the Begotten."

"Oh! S-Silver for the werewolves, but the monsters, I uh... yeah, what is there weakness?" They were literal nightmares, but that didn't explain any weakness, didn't provide any real hints on how to deal with them if things went bad. "You've d-d-dealt with them before, and... in centuries, you haven't found a weakness?"

"No. They hold their secrets close."

"I got the impression, from F-Fiona... that they actually... like bonding with other beings, like us, like the werewolves."

The Prince sighed, got up, and began to pace about the room, her hands together behind her back, and her head down as she dug through her thoughts. "They do, from the few I have met. But they enjoy their own motives, Azamel in particular. Feeding their hunger is not just a need of the Begotten, it is their reason for existence. The ramifications of their ravenous appetites changes from monster to monster, and if at all possible, I require the means to defeat them should their hungers prove too great a thorn in my side."

"I'd hate t-t-to have to kill Fiona." Fiona was fun. Really fun. And nice. She needed to see her again, and thank her a few more times for everything she did with Jack and them.

"As would I, my little apprentice. But I have lived too long to make silly mistakes such as trusting others. We will look for a weakness, but only to use if absolutely necessary. And do not tell the beasts we are looking for this information. I do not wish them to think this will be a city operating under a policy of deterrence."

"So... if we... d-d-discover a weakness, don't tell them. They'll think we c-can't defeat them, but they'll also be... less l-likely to be difficult to deal with." It was a smart plan, assuming she could get such information without them knowing. And that was easier said than done, considering how alien these creatures were. Werewolves were weird and had unusual motivations, but the monsters may as well have been literal aliens from another planet, for all she could understand them.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,612 Followers