My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't offering. It takes time to build up to something like that. I'm just saying, I like what I see, Eric Tanverson." She took his hands, and guided them down to her ass cheeks, exposed now that she had the skirt pulled up. Large, firm, they hugged his body tight, molding to the muscles of his legs near his pelvis as she ground on his cock. "I wouldn't want to change you anytime soon anyway, or want any vamp to change you anytime soon. You taste way too good."

"... thanks."

"So, you'll do it? Be another ear for Invictus vamps like me, and I'll make sure you get some good living to go with your new salary." She continued to grind herself on him, getting faster again, and faster, until she went rigid, and started to shiver. Without breaking eye contact, she slid her hands down from his shoulders to his chest, and caressed his muscles as she came, as she soaked him, as she clenched down on his cock until he felt the warmth of his cum building up underneath his length. "And lots of sex, of course, as a bonus." And of course she didn't miss a beat, talking easily despite how he could still feel her shivers on his cock.

In for a pound.

"Sure."

"Excellent. I'll probably drop by every week for a quick check up. In the mean time, try and get laid some more? I can tell I'm the only pussy you've been getting."

"I... I was waiting for Fiona. The date, remember? And besides, you're one to talk. You've cum twice and I haven't cum once yet." I'm rubber, you're glue.

Laughing, she came in closer, pressed her breasts to his chest, and put her lips on his neck. "I'll fix that," she said. He took a breath, braced himself, and waited. But she didn't bite him, instead, ground on him more, and pushed her breasts into his bare chest in small circles. "Relax, it's not going to hurt, except that tiny pinch at the start. You remember, right? Just pumping cum into me as I drank you?" Her voice was heavy, hungry, and her hands slipped around his waist underneath his shirt to hold him tighter.

Relax, right, relax. Easier said than done. He had a million new instincts telling him this woman was deadly and he should be careful with her, not to mention relaxing was not a word in his vocabulary. Never was.

But, as she continued to press herself into him, grind into him, gently clench on his cock, and moan softly into his ear, he took another breath, and let himself relax. A little. It was enough to make Jessy chuckle again, and after putting a kiss on his neck near the shoulder, she bit into him.

Breathe. Just breathe, like the dreams told him to.

He held onto the woman's waist and hips, and let himself melt into the booth as the waves of bliss washed over him. Whatever her bite was, whatever gave it such power, he stopped caring. All that mattered in the moment, was how it rendered him so relaxed, he felt every muscle unclench as his cum started to flood her insides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Beatrice~~

What a weird situation to be in.

She sat up, and looked across the room. Julias's biggest bedroom again, the fanciest bed, and the nicest room. Being in it made her feel like a queen, or a princess, or something super ridiculous. Maybe some day she should ask Julias to get some thralls to custom fit her a really big dress, the ones with the huge ass, fancy Victorian dresses.

Julias and Jen were in bed with her. Sex over, the blankets all screwed up, and everyone naked. This was the fifth time they'd fucked, the three of them. Each time, Beatrice found herself enjoying it, a lot, and she could tell Julias and Jen were enjoying it a lot too. Julias, well, he got another set of boobs and legs in the bed, so, duh. Jen was enjoying worming her way into their lives. Hell, she was snuggling into Julias right now. Triss's damn fault for leaving Jen in the middle when they were done.

Jen caught her glance, sat up, crawled over, and put Julias between them. "Come on, there's plenty to snuggle." Naked body pressed up to Julias's chest and side, she set her chin on his chest, and smiled at her.

Triss rolled her eyes, and slid into the nook of Julias's arm as well. Part of her wanted to be jealous that maybe Jen was taking her man, but the emotion never came. Why wasn't she annoyed that Jen had her naked body snug against Julias's leg and side like that, rubbing her big breasts into him, and teasing a finger along his chest and stomach? Somehow, the sneaky Ventrue bitch had successfully become her friend, wormed her way into their bed, and gotten comfortable. And Triss liked it, liked the strange, cozy, relaxed smiles Jen had on her. The girl had one right now as she watched Triss, chin still on Julias's chest.

Triss caught Julias looking at the Nos, and her Superman hugged her in closer. His arm behind her reached up to slip his fingers into her hair, and she melted as she settled her cheek on his chest, body lifted a little so she could rest on it, face only inches from Jen's.

"Your man is great a poker," Jen said.

"You're both sneaky bastards. What the fuck is my tell? Tell me!"

Both Ventrue bastards shook their heads, in sync.

Grumbling, she lowered her forehead down to Julias's chest, and hit it against him a few times. "Dicks."

Julias laughed. Jen laughed. The two had a lot in common, and every time she was with them, she noticed more and more of it. If Jen had another ninety years of vampire life under her belt, she'd probably have gone through the same emotional life phases Julias had, now that Triss thought about it. Maybe that's why she liked the two of them so much, because they were kind of similar? Or, she was a glutton for punishment, cause the two sneaky fuckers loved to tease her.

"What're your plans today, ladies?" Julias said. "I have to get back to HQ in a moment."

"Do you?" Jen climbed up onto the man's waist, straddled him, and put her hands to his shoulders.

With Triss already snug in the nook of Julias's arm and chest, she got a front row seat to Jen's blatant attempt to seduce her boyfriend. It was strangely adorable. Julias was impervious to direct seduction, and Jen knew it too, but she tried anyway. She traced one hand down the man's body, his broad chest, his flat stomach, and her other reached up to caress one of her breasts, before cupping it and lightly bouncing it in her palm. It was more than big enough to fill her hand, and jiggle as she bounced it.

"Not going to work," Julias said, grinning his typical jackass grin.

"You'll make a lady sad, ignoring her advances," Jen said. But, as if a light bulb clicked on over her head, she slid off of him, and onto Triss. The Nos squeaked as she suddenly found herself underneath Jen. The girl wasted no time, got Triss onto her back, and set herself down onto her, chest to chest. "How about Triss and I give you a treat? Should only take a few minutes." The evil woman leaned in, and put a kiss on Triss's lips, all while looking toward the other Ventrue in the bed.

Triss let her. Hell, her claws found their way onto Jen's waist, and half-hugged her as she returned the kiss. She managed a glance Julias's way as she kissed Jen too, and grinned as the man's expression broke. Yeah, that's right you cocky dick, even you can't resist this.

Jen sat up, and straddled Triss's waist, like she was on Julias a moment before. And like a kid drawn into a silly game, Triss raised her hands up along the woman's waist, belly, her sides, and up to her breasts. The game was to try and seduce Julias, make him late for his job, and Triss knew they couldn't; man was too good at being Ventrue, and loved the Invictus too much. But it was fun to try anyway. Triss cupped Jen's breasts, holding them with thumbs along their inside contours, fingers along the outside. Soft, inviting, Triss squeezed them a little harder than she should have, to see them conform to her fingers. And of course, so Julias could too.

"Not going to work ladies." The bastard winked at the two of them, climbed out of bed, and started getting dressed.

Jen sighed, and rolled over to lie beside Triss again, before the two of them rolled over to watch the man get dressed, Jen behind her. And also just like a kid, Jen started playing with the various piercings in Triss's ear, and the chain that connected ear to nostril, while the two of them watched Julias.

Triss let her. Facing away like this, it was easier to smile where Jen couldn't see how much she was enjoying it, especially when Julias smirked at the two of them.

"Something about a man putting on a suit," Jen said.

"I know right? Arg, makes me want to... put on his tie, kiss him goodbye as he goes to work, while I stay home and clean the house."

The Ventrue pressed to her back laughed. "Can I move in next door, and be your friend? We can have book night every Saturday, and secretly get drunk."

"You know ladies," Julias said as he came around to the foot of the bed, straightening his tie, "you're painting an awfully lovely picture."

The two girls sat up, facing the man. Must have been quite a sight, two girls naked, sitting in a man's bed, and try as she might to stop smiling, Triss couldn't help herself. Julias was smiling at her because she was smiling, and she was smiling because he was smiling. And damn it all if the two of them weren't smiling because Jen was smiling like a satisfied house cat.

Kindred were weird.

"White picket fence?" he said. Turning, he offered them a small wave, and looked over his shoulder to wait for Triss's response.

Triss winked at him, and waved back. "Of course."

Jen waved too, grinning at the two of them. She really ate up their romance. Every time Julias and Triss got tender with each other, kissed romantically, hugged and cuddled and stuff, Jen squealed or mewled liked she was watching kittens. Made sense, considering the house cat comparison.

Julias closed the door. Now, it was just the two of them.

"Ah well, I tried. Damn man is too resistant to my seduction skills. Frustrating." Jen slipped out of bed, and started getting dressed.

"Figured you'd try and continue on me," Triss said, "once he was gone."

"Course not. You two are lovers, I'm the friend." She scoffed, an actual scoff, as if already wearing the queenly dress Triss was imagining earlier. "I won't violate that."

"... thanks."

"That said, I reserve the right to admire a naked Beatrice as she gets dressed. And maybe feel her up every once in a while."

"Perfectly reasonable." In fact, Triss got up off the bed, and started helping her. The pencil skirt, the shoes, those Jen put on, but the shirt and suit jacket, Triss slipped onto her arms. And of course, no jacket buttons done, and only the bottom shirt button done. "Jesus, wear a bra."

"Why would I wear a bra?"

"Etiquette."

"Ha." Jen laughed, and followed Triss as the Nos started getting dressed. Putting on a thong, a g-string at that, was always an exercise of pure decadence, underwear meant for nothing more than to let a viewer know what the body would look like naked, without being naked. She liked it. And Jen liked it too, cause the woman groaned as she watched on, staring at Triss's back while the Nos slipped on the underwear, and then her black jeans.

But before Triss could slip on her black tank top, Jen came up to her, and put her hands on her hips from behind. Evil, devilishly evil hands sneaked up her stomach, and caressed her abs, fingers tracing through the subtle indentations, before rising higher to find her nipples. "You should wear a bra."

"I have half the rack you do." Two girls, talking about and fondling each other's tits. Were they inside Julias's head? Or Jack's?

"Yeah but everyone can see your nipple piercings through your top." And, to prove her point, she continued to play with her nipples, tugging on the piercings and caressing them between finger and thumb. If Triss was still blushing life, it'd have been enough to have some delightful sparks starting to warm her.

But she wasn't blushing life, thank god. Rolling her eyes, she put the tank top on, pushing Jen's hands out of the way at the same time.

"Come on, let's go. Jacob said he wanted to continue my lesson," Triss said. She really, really, very much did not want to continue that lesson, but she was committed. Treasures macabre were promised to her at the end of this hellish journey, and fuck it all, she really wanted a taste of that madness.

And out they went. The servants nodded to them, they nodded back, and everyone was perfectly at home with the two witches inside the Invictus mansion. It was weird, so very weird, and she prayed it'd stay weird, and not turn to suspicious.

"I was thinking, about what you said in the den, before you took out your eye. It's true. The rest of us don't really pull our weight for the Circle."

"I wasn't asking you to pull your eye out too, you know. Just—"

"Yeah, just that, shit in this city used to be great, and now it's not, and we're not really stepping up to do anything about it. So I was talking to Aaron and Othello about it, and we all agreed, we need to start doing more shit." Jen followed her out the back door, the two of them nodding to the informed thralls.

Outside, Dolareido, the night sky, way up on Rich Side. It was a few miles to the edge of the city where their den was, a secure den now that Jacob had updated it. But most nights, Jen and Triss were both at Julias's mansion. It'd only taken a couple nights of some rather awesome sex before Triss felt comfortable asking Julias about Jen sleeping in the basement bunker at night with them. Going out at night, alone, anywhere that wasn't within throwing distance of your fellow Kindred, was no longer allowed. So Jen leaving the mansion every night before dawn was problematic anyway.

Plus, Triss kinda wanted her around. She... really liked having her around. Not as much as she liked being with Julias, but there wasn't anything wrong with having your cake and eating it too, right? It'd been so damn long since Triss had a friend, an actual friend friend. The sex was bonus, a very tasty bonus.

Triss buried them both in her cloak of night, and they started walking toward the den. Grass, random trees, rocks, some small smooth sloping hills, and decent open sky. The city's edge. No chance they'd get ambushed out here, unless the hunters felt confident enough to hang out in trees with rifles or some shit, instead of hiding in the comfort of walls and locked doors. Not like they'd be able to see cloaked vamps from a distance anyway, hopefully.

"What're you going to do?" Triss said.

"Aaron and Othello are partnering up. Jacob's pointed them in the direction of the hunters' last known location, but he expects they'll find nothing. Still, they're going to try and dig up some evidence, some clue or trail they can use. Whatever, right?"

"Sounds good. And you?"

"I'm going to be helping you with whatever you're doing." Jen winked at her as they walked, the long grass reaching up to their knees. "... and... that includes the lessons you've been taking with Jacob."

"You want to get involved in crúac?"

"... yes."

"Jen, think twice about this. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"How terribly cliche."

"I'm serious! I told you what happened, what he did. I told you about... the knives. I wasn't exaggerating, Jen." She stopped to touch her stomach under her tank top. Pain was becoming normal, considering Jacob had already done a couple sessions of stabbing her a dozen times, and then the night with the hunter pumping her full of lead happened. Ugh, she didn't want it to become normal, to become something she could handle, cause then Jacob would find new ways to make sure it still had some spice to it.

"I don't expect to be part of the ritual on the first night... unless, Jacob is feeling particularly mean."

"Which you know could happen."

"But even if that happens, I want to be a part of this. You're my friend, and... and I didn't join the Circle just to be a freeloader off that psycho."

Triss stopped, and looked at the girl. The business suit with the pencil skirt and open shirt was becoming Jen's favorite clothes to seduce Julias with, and Triss by proxy. She looked good in it, great in it even, but she didn't look like a member of the Circle. Hell, now that Triss thought about it, the only people in the circle she felt actually fit the role, was her, and Jacob.

"Why did you join the Circle?" she said.

Jen sighed, shrugged, and stopped as well, turning to face Triss. "My sire left not long after he embraced me. He was a member of the Carthians; you might remember him, Marcus." Triss did remember him, but barely. Not a guy she'd ever engaged with. "I got a little taste of the Carthians, their borderline anarchist ways, and... ugh, hated it. I'm not interested in fighting for a cause." The wince on her face made her look guilty for the admission, like it pained her to say it.

Triss put up her hands. "No judgment from me, Jen."

"You certainly sounded like you were judging, when you yelled at us."

"Er, well, yeah, kinda. But I mean, not wanting to fight for a cause, just want to do your own thing? I get that. But you don't need to be a part of a covenant for that."

"Unfortunately, if I left the Carthians and went covenantless at the time, Tony would have considered me a part of his group, whether I wanted to be or not."

Ah, right, Tony. "God I'm glad I ripped that Rebecca bitch in half."

Jen raised a brow. "... you killed Rebecca?"

"Shit, did you not know? Crap. I probably shouldn't have said that. People think Julias did it, and it's better it stays that way." People wouldn't question why Julias killed her, considering the nature of the incident. But, why Beatrice was there, would have garnered questions, and questions could have led to talk of what actually happened. If people found out about Jack... "I followed Julias, and... yeah, big fight of a situation. I took advantage of it, and killed that fucking bitch."

"Why?"

"... why not?"

"Because as much as you're a loose cannon, you're not that much of a loose cannon, to go killing Kindred. Garry asked you to kill her, didn't he?"

"Yeah. Can you blame him?"

"No, I can't, I suppose. I heard about what she did to Jack too, the night of his embrace."

"Back on topic. Why are you in the Circle now, if Tony's dead? You don't have to stay anymore if you would prefer to be by yourself. "

"... because I like it." She started walking toward the den again, a bit faster, and Triss had to jog a moment to catch up to her. "I like the philosophy, the views, the beliefs. I like how open we all are, sexually. But it's not just that. I like Aaron and Othello. I like the skulls with candles in them. I like the painting of bones on the walls. I get a tingle up my spine each time I see Jacob use that blood bowl, and do some crazy shit... Fuck, it turns me on, you know? We're vampires, we're beasts of blood, and... gives me shivers."

Yeah, Triss knew that feeling, and knew it well. The same night Jacob had exposed her to Black Blood, and spent a little time introducing her guts to knives, she fucked Julias. Not long after either. Went to him, a little startled, a little scared, sore and hungry, and a little afraid to admit the whole ordeal had sent a tingle up her spine. A creature of the night, practicing dark rituals with entities colossal and terrifying? Yeah, it had sent a thrill through her she doubted she'd find anywhere else.

"I get that," she said. "I get it... more than you know. But, I'm not kidding Jen. It's scary shit."

"... bring it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I suppose it was only a matter of time," Jacob said. The man was in his black robe again, hints of stained red around the thread. He stood with a very Sith style, hands slipped into the sleeves of each other arm in front of him so his hands were hidden, head hidden in the robe's hood, body beneath the gate of the cemetery. His cloak of night was impenetrable, and no one would be able to see him until he wanted them to.