My Loneliness Brought Happiness

Story Info
My first epic story.
7.2k words
3.42
14.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Augiast
Augiast
1 Followers

*** This is my first story, I do hope you read on and enjoy my piece, thank you. ***

My name is Gregory Obi, I am a 23 year old Mechanical Engineer and Biochemist, I Graduated from the University of Jebot in Daltons Town, I am 6 feet 2 inches, and I am well-toned because my father owns a gym back on earth. You are probably wondering why I have two degrees that most 50 year olds in college did not obtain in your time; the secret was an invention back on earth. We called it the Integrating accelerometer; Children were doing calculus skillfully by the age of 10 so I was starting college at the age of 15, within 4 years I had a doctorate in Mechanical Engineering and 4 years later I had a Masters in Biochemistry. The year is 2514; I live on the Planet Nibilus-Razgree. I am the first African-American to ever reach this new planet; my talents as a student were well accredited, and they sent me to this planet to expose my talents to the community of Nib-Raz. When I first landed on the planet I met my best friend and co-worker Alvin Heck, he is also a biochemist at the university I graduated from. I now own my own lab and have been dabbling my talents in the cloning process of the Gene-key, the Gene-key is a machine at which we can take the DNA of up to 5 different creatures and mix their DNA structures together to create a new species of animal that can survive the environment on my planet, our goal is to create suitable structures for animals on earth to live on Nib-Raz. Nib-Raz is much larger than Earth, from an outer space view, we look like another earth, but we have 6 large towers that affect the power of gravity to ensure that we are not crushed under our own weight. The towers are powered by solar energy from the Star we named venom. When it is nighttime, another tower shares it's energy wirelessly to the 2 towers on the dark side of our world.

**

When I first arrived on the planet, I thought that the pilot was kidding about me being the first black person on the planet. To be completely honest, I never had a thing for white women, nothing is wrong with them; I just never felt loving affection towards them.

**

Months have passed by since I landed on Nib-Raz, and unimaginably I was lonely, sure I had plenty of people around me, co- workers, the guy at the grocery store who gave me extra barbeque sauce for ribs at the supermarket, even the lady in my office who had a thing for me... but it wasn't what I needed. One day I was reading the dictionary looking for any prefix I could use to help describe my new animals, when I came across the term succubus, I was intrigued by this so called sex harpy who would kill their victims during intercourse. After some searching at the local library I discovered a book about their placement in hell. Thinking back at my high school prom I remembered my first crush, Aniqua Hawthorne. She was quite a pretty girl; her peanut butter colored skin, her red eyes, her luscious figure and top notch bottom to boot, she had a nice pair of C sized breasts and had extremely long hair for a black girl, but I never was able to actually get her to like me. But looking in one of my duffle bags one day I found a hair and then it hit me....

**

*Flashback*

"I am gonna somewhat miss you Greg", consolingly stated Aniqua. She attempted to give him a friendly hug; not noticing the wet floor sign, she slips into split and her head falls back into his duffle bag. Greg instinctively helped her off the floor and fixed the thin line of hair lying over her left eye. "Thanks Greg, you're such a gentleman unlike some of the damned boys we have here" says Aniqua in a grateful tone. Turning around and giving a wave of the hand Greg leaves for the ship bays 10 minutes from the school grounds.

**

All of a sudden I had an epiphany, running to my office I opened the DNA jars inside the cabinet. I was luckily able to find the cat, bat, and snake DNA. Rushing back, I quickly grabbed the strand of her hair; it contained everything I needed to make an exact clone of her, but to have the extra appendages of a succubus. However, I only had one chance to get it right, so for the next week I scavenged 10 hairs from my fellow female co-workers.

** Month 1

I started with my first hair, and using the gene-key, I slowly extracted features of the hair strand DNA structure and replaced them with the DNA of the cat, bat, and snake genes, Using a shrink feature on the machine, the new clone would be the size of my hand, if I didn't get it right, I decided I would use the Integrated Accelerator and teach them the courses I took and turn them into successful tutors. For the next month I had been making clones, each different from the first. The first had a human body with cat-like features and pink hair running down her head. She had wings on her back that helped her fly, but no tail; she had fangs like a snake but meant no harm. Same with all the others, each had features I did and did not like; the last one which I called Project 6 was perfect. She had the skin of a human being, Whiskers embedded in her cheeks that made 3 lines on each side, her teeth had perfectly shaped fangs, not sharp enough to bite anyone, but shaped to be intimidating, and she had a tail with some kind of mutation that I did not take to account, the tail had a pointed end like a lot of the succubus images on googleplex.com. With that I saved the recording of my DNA morphing on Project 6

**Month 2

This month I observed my experimental creations, watching them live with being small, many of them asked why I made them only 3 inches tall, but I explained it as a safety precaution. All of them had become successful, and as a treat, they lived in my home. I asked my buddy Alvin to make a Large Mansion for them to live in, the house was built completely out of wood, plastic and metal, it had indoor plumbing, closets, a soda machine, balconies for them to relax on and watch the 32 inch TV in my living room, there was air conditioning, refrigerators and their own computers. Each had their own room and a key, I never could see what was inside the rest of the house but I could see into their rooms and check on them before I went to sleep every night. After a couple of days, I monitored the vital signs of each individual clone, they all were stable and I let them enjoy their lives.

**Month 3

I had been constantly replaying the recording of project 6's DNA manipulation and I remembered each step I did, Using Aniqua's DNA and switching off the minimize feature on the Gene- key, I created a human sized Embryo, I don't mean baby sized either, using the enhanced cloning tank Alvin and I put together, we combined the Gene-key with the Integrated Accelerometer and nerfed it to actually enhance human growth and specified intelligence simultaneously, I also gave the embryo a special solution that lowers her fertility as a precaution so that she can't breed that easily, I am hoping for her to be able to become my lab partner once completed.

**Month 6

I began examining the gene-key and the embryo has grown 5 times its original size, using the enlightenment button, I could see the levels of her growth, I believed that within a few weeks, she would be ready to be born from the Gene-key storage containment unit. That week, I felt giddy, I had a conversation with project 6 and I wondered if I could create an enzyme that would give them the ability to return into a semi induced conscious state, so that I can put them back into the new Integrated Gene- key and make them all relatively human sized. I quickly began my research hoping to actually introduce a completely new set of people to the world of Nibilus-Razgree.

** Month 7

I have finally completed my clone of Aniqua, her structures were perfect and it was just about time to pull the plug, My fellow creations including my new aspiration, project 6 joined as we were about to witness the birth of my experiment. As I drained the chamber her embryo slowly sank to the bottom of the tank as it would inside a mother's womb after her water broke. The elastic like covering that kept her alive was beating, as I slowly open the chamber, the salt-water like odor filled the room, still moving around inside, I slowly knelt down cutting open the elastic covering, laying on the bottom in my amazement and glee was my clone of Aniqua, as she looked into the new world of her surroundings she lifted herself onto her knees, looking around the room in amazement and curiosity. I wondered if the first person to ever be born for my newly made Integrated Gene-key, would survive, I quickly grabbed a towel and dried her body of the thick strange yellow brown goo that kept her alive inside her containment unit, I helped her stand up and she was 5 feet 9 inches, her tail was fully mobile and active, her incisors were retractable to change from human to snake-like in appearance, her eyes had precision and focus, her lips were full and a deep pink, her hair was silky and a mix of black and brown, her skin was flawless and a vibrant dark tan, she had wings composed of a smooth layer of skin that she could retract into her body willingly, her breasts were between a size B and C, and held themselves up, her nipples became hard as she began to get cold, her vagina had no sagging skin, her labia folded over it perfectly, and her butt was well shaped and toned. I gave her a gown to where, and had our resident Veterinary Physician come and examine her, he gave a full body check up, all her organs were functioning, she had emotion and knowledge but still didn't speak. Soon after the doctor left, Alvin barged in with a big giant box of supplies covering his face, dropping them with a loud thud her elf-like ears closed themselves off; Alvin looked at me with astonishment and sprinted towards me, yanking me away from my experiment, thinking she was actually a real demon trying to attack me. She turned her head to the side with a curious look on her face; I explained to Alvin that she was the first person to come out of the Integrated Gene- key successfully. I welcomed her with a gesture to say hello to Alvin and he moved towards her with a handshake, immediately she hissed him away and pulled me by the wrist to her with her strong tail. I told her to relax and calm down, exclaiming that Alvin was our friends, keeping her behind me I approached Alvin to give him a handshake, she leered behind my neck to my left still a little shy, grabbing her wrist I pulled it towards his hand, slowly she willingly grabbed Alvin's hand and shook it; Congratulating me for completing such a task he brought to me a Scientist from the University I graduated from, he gave me the Nobel peace prize for being the first man to Create a human being with DNA mixed with other animals. After the small hearing, I drove her home and gave her a paper with math on it; she looked at it strangely for a few minutes then took the pencil and began writing all the answers in the blank, within 3 minutes she was done with 20 problems that would have taken me an hour to finish. In my amazement, her thought processes were unimaginably fast, when I said goodnight to all my projects in the mansion that good old Alvy built, I returned to the living room looking at her, I decided to test if she had sexual emotions, I grabbed her hand and began speaking to her in a calm voice, she blushed and her nipples became apparent through her clothing, with a quick glance at her boxer shorts she was dripping wet, and her tail was relaxed and limp.

She finally began to speak back and said, "What am I" in a depressing tone. I told her exactly what she was; "she was a beautiful woman who had the looks that most women dreamed of." She blushed again, but then she asked "What is my name" In a much perkier mood,

I responded by saying, "What do you want to be named",

with a look of concern she replied, "I don't know any names..." with a sad look on her face.

I offered, "How about I give you a name?" Her lips perked up and her facial expressions made her look anxious. I said, "How about Lyla Obi?"

She smiled and said, "I love it". Giving her a presumptive smirk I welcomed her into the bedroom, she lied on it quickly and got under the warm polyester linen. She immediately drifted off to sleep. With a smile on my face and a feeling of happiness, I went on to take a shower, put on some black pajamas and went to sleep right next to her.

****

I awoke with her head on my chest, invoked and shocked by the positioning I immediately thought we had done something, but I came to find out the both of us were fully clothed and she still had no idea how to have sex, let alone even kiss, I stayed like that looking up at the ceiling for an hour just pondering how to help project 6 and the rest of my experiments become fully sized humans until she finally awoke looking at me with a quirky smile, I asked in a calm tone,

" Had a bad dream?" ,

she exclaimed in a sad tone, "Yes I did, I dreamed about never seeing you again...

A thought of happiness rushed through my entire body, and I then wrapped my arm around her and gave her nudge with my head stating, "Don't worry; I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She smiled and turned onto her side of the bed going back to sleep, using her tail to tickle my chin. I grinned and new this was going to work out like I had hoped.

**Month 8

I eventually got the guts to ask her to marry me, for I believed that God created all of us to only have matrimony in wedlock, she gladly accepted and finally became my lab partner, the both of us combined our intelligence to help project 6 become fully sized, within a month her embryo grew to the size of Lyla's when she was born, We welcomed her back to life as she soon gave me a hug and ran outside naked with glee, the rest of us sat down, and Lyla counted 5 4 3 2 1, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, a loud shriek came from project 6 and she ran back into the lab...

"Lyla exclaimed, I could have stopped you but I couldn't bear but catch a laugh he he" giving a little chuckle I gave project 6 a form to change her name and a gown to wear, I also gave her a 200,000 dollar check so that she could find a home to live in. Thanking me and Lyla, she gave the both of us a peck on the cheek and said goodbye. Later Lyla asked in an envious tone, "Why did I give 6 a check?"

I answered, "Because without her, I wouldn't have my baby girl right in front of me," giving her a wink.

She blushed hot red, and said "Awe you're so sweet and pecked me on the cheek" we had been married for a few weeks now, and had not had sex yet. I was hoping to change that soon.

** Month 9

Alvin, Lyla, and I began to create 5 new Integrated Gene-keys. After completion we put 5 of the other projects into the chambers to come back to life a full grown human later, the process became second nature to Lyla and I, we left Alvin to the business of building them. Alvin had a thing for Project 6, now named Alisha they got married last week, and with the money I gave her, she obtained a course to learn how to help build the Gene-keys as well. Our business wasn't made for profit, but with the books Lyla had published the money was rolling in from the Universities on Earth and on Nib-Raz. Our lives were great. We were making plenty of money, our little friends became successful, and we were loved throughout the community. One day, when we were walking down the street, we saw a group of kids trying to make a human tower so someone could grab the baseball on the roof.

Lyla said, hey kids, get down or you'll break your necks; they listened intuitively as they watched her take her shirt off. Urging me to hold her shirt I did so. Onlookers were curious as to what the hell she was going to do. I then noticed the young boys had erections that quickly fizzled as her wings protruded out of her back, down to her feet. Flapping twice, she caught and air current and flew her way up to the gutter on the roof, the kids were amazed and scared simultaneously, as she returned to the ground with their ball they gathered around her and said thank you. Giving my wife back her shirt I said, "That was awful nice of you.

She answered back, "Well their just kids having fun, I would hope a woman with wings would go get my ball too you know",

I chuckled yeah me to and put my arm over her shoulder. After a long walk, we finally made it back to the house; her tired body frame went into the kitchen and she prepared herself a sandwich, I went into the living room and checked the little mansion with the 4 other projects inside them, they'd give me a wave of the hand and went back to their business. I went to the bathroom and took a shower getting the dirt off my body from a hard day of work making the last Gene key. As I exited Lyla came behind me in just a white towel barely covering the Aureole on her breast, along with her petite and tight buns. As I passed by I gave her butt a soft slap and her tail came up to tickle my nose. Giving me a smile she went on into the shower and took a bath. I watched TV for an hour as she decided to take her time, she apparently saw an ad on TV and was shaving her legs and pussy, maybe even the crack between her behind, but I did not mind because I hoped to see it tonight. As she exited the shower, and was still wearing the towel, I decided the best way for her to think I was interested, was to remove my shirt, so I did so and put it back on the hanger, I hung it into my closet and went back to the living room, I wondered where she had gone, so I had checked our bedroom, she was sitting on the edge of the bed just finished putting on her top for the night, but she was naked from the waist down, I shielded my eyes out of respect

, and she said, " Babe I don't mind, we're married remember." Smiling, I gladly let myself in and hugged her waste with my arm as she put her boxers with the tail hole on. I stood up and welcomed her to lay next to me under the covers as we watched some TV, she gladly joined me with glee, I looked at her back and noticed a bulge on both sides she wasn't retracting her wings, but as she approached me, they disappeared. But to me it was no big deal, I gave her a peck on the cheek and she lied down on my left, resting her head on my chest with a smile, using her smooth tail she tickled my chest, with my right arm, I stuck my hand into her boxer shorts and pinched her booty, almost instantaneously she was dripping wet and my hand was soaked, pretending to be startled I yanked my hand out quickly, she began to apologize, and I said it was natural

, still curious she asked, "Why does my body do that?"

I explained, "When you want to have sex, your body prepares you for it.

She twitched her right ear and stated, "Really, so you do that too right"

I said, "No not really, I can show you what men do". Getting out of the bed, I pulled down my long johns down and showed her my flaccid penis,

she said, "That's what you do, get all wiggly?" To my own astonishment, I didn't have a hard on, so I told her she has to suck it first,

She proclaimed, "Like a lollipop?"

I said, "Yeah, it's called a blowjob, blowjob, blow pop get it?" She said, "Ok, is it bad if I do it, it won't hurt will it?"

I said, "No not at all, it makes me feel good" And with that she leaned forward, gave it a lick, and began to suck on my flaccid cock, I had never had a blowjob before, but it sure as hell felt good.

After a minute, she held it in her mouth looking at me, with a smirk on her face, her eyes changed color, from red to yellow, I was urked by its presence but she still was herself. She was amazed as she watched by penis grow before her eyes. Then she said, "Now that's super cool and cute."

She kissed the head and said, "Well I don't know why, but maybe you could do that for me." I was willing to do so, so I got back in the bed and she sat on top my chest rubbing her wet pussy juices into the crevice between my pecks. I reached and pinched her delicate nipple and it made her moan with ecstasy and passion. Using her tail, she wrapped it around my penis and began to give me a tail-job apparently, and she moved her hairless pussy closer to my lips, and with a simple lick she came all of me and the sheets. Swallowing a small amount, I enjoyed the taste of her juices; she immediately stopped her tail-job and repeatedly said sorry, I assured her it was Ok because I was ready to cum myself. She moved closer to me and I continued to lick her clitoris, using my tongue as a shovel, I licked from the bottom of her pussy to the tip of her clit. She moaned multiple times and turned over, I began to do the same pattern but from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, she began to give me a deep-throat and I came in her mouth. I had a lot of sperm gathered up for over 23 years, and she gulped down every drop. Turning back to me she said, "That was delicious, what was that?" I answered, "My cum honey, just like you came on me, I came in your mouth" She gave me a passionate kiss, mixing her cum with mine and swallowing it all,

Augiast
Augiast
1 Followers
12