My Lonely Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Pussy for breakfast.
3.7k words
4.45
97.8k
98

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I managed to get in a few hours, which is nothing new to me. Like most drivers, I tend to split my sleep. It's an old habit that hasn't gone away. The powers back on and much of last night is little more than a blur. There's just one thing that I do remember and that's the one thing I wish I could forget.

I should feel something wrong after doing something like that with mom, but there's nothing negative that I can find within me. There should be guilt, shame, something. What the fuck's wrong with me? She's my mom and what we did was wrong in so many ways, but I can't find any sense of wrongness with our actions.

I groan as I get out of bed and I know she's still asleep. Coffee first, then put everything back that was stored outside. My knee is bothering me, but nowhere near as bad as it usually does. Perhaps I'm still a little buzzed, but I can't help to think it has to do with mom's handjob. Random thoughts can be a real bitch.

I start the coffee and make it a little stronger, since I can use the jolt. There are several beer cans that will be tossed later. Her bottle is mostly gone and I don't know if she opened a new one yesterday. Mom may have only had three glasses, but she's a lightweight and chances are she won't remember shit when she wakes.

The coffee tastes like shit, but it's strong and that's what I need right now. I finish the cup and throw on what I need to. I can see the paw prints from the raccoons that got curious, but they're long gone by now. The snow must have stopped shortly after we put everything out, since there's only about an inch sitting on the metal.

I brush it off and make quick work of bringing everything back inside. The snow's going to return and I don't want to be out there when it does. As the door closes behind me, I'm torn between another cup or putting things away. Either way, my knee feels like shit right now and won't be getting any better.

I decide to put everything away and make a quick job of it. Mom will organize later, unless the power goes out again. With a fresh cup, I stare out the sliding glass door and watch the snow start to fall. Glad I didn't wait, since I don't want to be out in that shit.

Mom comes out as I sit at the table and my jaw drops a little. She's wearing a robe that I've never seen. Her back is turned to me as she pours herself a cup and shouldn't be seeing so much of her slender legs. What she normally wears is something much longer and much less revealing. This one barely covers her ass and wonder if she's still drunk from last night.

Mom turns and smiles as she takes a sip, which shows just how strong it is. "Morning, Chris."

The robe is loosely tied and I can see her nipples peaking out. It's too early for me to say anything about it. If mom wants to dress like that, fuck it. All that matters is getting the rest of the cup into me and waiting for the pain in my knee to pass.

I take a sip and manage to bring my eyes up to her face. "Morning, mom."

She sits across from me and grimaces at the strong coffee, but doesn't go back to add anything to it. Her eyes are searching mine for something and I wonder if she's on the verge of apologizing for what happened between us. It was just a fucking handjob. No big deal.

She sets the cup down and her lips part as she speaks. "Listen, Chris, I need to say something and I need you not to interrupt me."

Her eyes show she's quite serious and I'm a little worried. Maybe she's been diagnosed with something and is about to tell me she's dying. Mom's only fifty, it isn't like she doesn't have a lot of time left. People get bad news from doctors all the time and age doesn't mean shit.

Rather than let my mind continue to wonder down some dark road, I nod and say, "Go ahead, mom."

She looks down a little sheepishly. "Good. About last night, I wasn't drunk. It takes more than a few glasses to get me shitfaced. I know you think I'm a lightweight, but far from it. I could probably drink you under the table."

I laugh, but keep quiet about the thoughts running through my mind. There's no way she can pretend to slur and stumble like that. If mom pulled that off, she should be in the fucking movies.

Her eyes move up to mine. "Fuck, this is hard."

Shitfaced I can ignore, but not fuck. What the fuck has gotten into mom. Maybe she really does have cancer and it's making her say shit she normally wouldn't say.

She takes a deep breath as she says, "Fuck it. Here it goes, Chris. I'm lonely. I'm tired of sleeping alone. I've been getting buzzed, not drunk, buzzed for a little liquid courage. Last night, I finally did it and I don't regret shit. You look a lot like your father and maybe that's why. You even have his dick."

I can't hold my tongue any longer. "What's this all about, mom."

She nods and says, "You're right. Might as well just come out and say it. I'm fifty years old and not exactly looking to meet anyone new. I have never been with anyone other than your father. I want you to sleep with me."

My jaw drops when I hear mom tell me that so bluntly. "Are you drunk, mom."

She shakes her head. "No, Chris, I'm very sober and I mean what I said. You don't go out much and I know you haven't been laid in a while. I know the closest since moving back was that handjob I gave you. I wanted you to know just how good I am. I'm glad you wanted me on my knees, since that shows desire."

I shake my head in disbelief. "It shows I didn't want you to open a fucking window."

Could mom be right? Why else would I have asked her to do that? Could have just as easily told her no deal, but I didn't. I let her give me a handjob and watched her spread my cum on her tits. Doesn't mean shit. Of course it does and I know it was more than a fucking handjob.

She smiles warmly and her voice sounds more feminine than I thought was possible from mom. "No, Chris, it shows you desire me and you know it."

Fuck, mom's right and there isn't shit that I can do about it. There's nothing about her that I should find appealing, but my eyes won't stop drifting down. She really isn't playing fare with that robe.

I groan as I have to admit the truth. "Fine, mom, you're right. There's something. I don't know what the fuck it is, but can't deny it. You're right, I could have told you no, but I didn't and that's on me."

Her voice is driving me crazy. "No, Chris, that's on us and it's no big deal. We're both adults, right? Listen, I have another deal for you. Move into my bedroom and sleep in my bed every night. In exchange, I'll do whatever you want. I'll never say no. I know you won't ever get a deal like this from anyone else."

My erection is making things very uncomfortable as I try to comprehend what's happening. "I don't know, mom. It's incest."

She smiles a little wider. "I know and I don't care. Maybe, if you didn't look so much like your father, it would be different. I don't have a single regret about last night. Do you?"

I shake my head as her nipples continue to peak out at me. "No, mom, I don't."

It's true what she said, about never having another opportunity like this. I've never been with a woman that won't say no. It's a little exciting and I think my dick just got a little harder. If I don't feel any guilt about the handjob, then maybe I'm just screwed up enough to go along.

Her voice is seductive and I hate that about her. "While you think about it, just remember a few things. I haven't had sex in over a year. Everything is tight. I'm going through menopause and can't get pregnant, so no condoms needed. I knew your father had a wondering eye, but I managed to keep him by being willing to do anything for him. That includes anal, Chris."

I know dad was happy with mom and now I know why. She does make some good points in favor of accepting her offer. I've never experienced anal, but always wanted to try it. The idea of never wearing a damned condom again comes in a close second. Can I actually be considering this?

Yes, I am and leaning towards going further with mom. I should feel something wrong when I think of her that way, but I don't. There should be some guilt or shame from the handjob, but there isn't anything like that to be found. Maybe, just maybe, I've always desired her and lied to myself about it. After all, I went for the women that were the complete opposite of mom in every way and that has to mean something.

My brown eyes look into her blue eyes as I say, "It's a deal."

She steps back from the chair and smiles. "Thank you, Chris."

Her soft hands are pulling me up and I forget about my knee. She falls to her knees and my pants fall to the floor. I watch as her hands move to my shaft and this time I stay focused on her eyes. It jumps a little as her touch and her lips part.

Mom's soft lips engulf the head of my dick as her hands work my shaft. Her tongue is doing things I never thought possible. I sigh out for her as she takes a little more inside and her eyes look lovingly into mine. There's nothing sick about any of this as she works my dick and I find I do love her.

I guess I always have, at least since I turned eighteen and had my whole world turned upside down, and not in that expected way. All of those women were simply me trying to deny the truth to myself. My knee is an afterthought as I sigh out again and feel her gag on the head of my dick. The only thing that exists is us and my eyes show the love I've been hiding for far too long.

What the fuck happened to change how I saw her? I have just a vague memory of seeing something, but have lied to myself far too well to know the truth. It's like a giant wall has been built, but I can catch a glimpse of something on the other side.

The sound of her slurps are almost as pleasant as the sensation of her tongue. Mom reaches the gagging point and holds her head in place. Those contractions feel amazing on my head and I don't mind that she learned everything by being with my father. There's no jealousy there and I'm happy that I look like him.

That's not quite right and I know it. There's a reason I have my hair cut just like he did. I may have been lying to myself, but deep down I always wanted to be with mom the way he was. My fingers reach down and run through mom's blonde hair as I get my long awaited wish. How could I have lied to myself so well for all of these years? It doesn't matter, since I know the truth and I have no interest in hiding my feelings from her ever again.

My eyes close as my fingers tighten their grip on her blonde strands. I can feel her mouth pull back and only the tip is left in. Mom's hands are working even better than last night as she brings over the edge to that ecstatic state.

I shoot my first load against the roof of her mouth and she doesn't slow at all. My body is engulfed in the flames that she had brought on the previous night and it's the flames of our love. Everything within me is lost to this moment as my cum continues to fill her mouth.

I can feel my cum dripping down my shaft as one more load is released. My eyes open and I don't think she ever stopped looking at my face. White is dripping down over her hands as she slowly strokes my dick. Mom releases and swallows what I have given her, which I find to be very erotic.

She opens her mouth to show me there's nothing left and her tongue starts to clean everything. Mom's very diligent about searching out every drop of white she can find and she swallows once again. Her hands release my softening shaft as she rises before me. Some of my white drips down from her chin and she's oblivious to the sensation.

Mom's lips part seductively. "You taste better than your father."

I'm happy to hear her say that. "I'm glad, mom. You were amazing."

She smiles as I fall back to my chair. "Thank you, Chris. I want you to enjoy everything. How about breakfast?"

I realize that I'm hungry and say, "Sounds good, mom. Already put everything back in the fridge. Good thing the power wasn't out that long."

She smiles lovingly. "Thanks. I didn't want to go out there right now."

I smile back. "No hot flash?"

She shakes her head and I love the way the blonde strands float across her face. "I'm hot, but not from that. I meant what I said, son, about anything you want to do with me."

She gets up and stretches, which causes her robe to ride up just a little. I can't see her ass, but know it's damned close. My body moves without any real thought as I remove all of my clothing and press my naked body against hers.

As my arms cross over her narrow body, my hands are working to untie the strap. My lips press softly against her and some of her blonde hair gets in the way. Rather than moving the hair myself, her hands brush it back and I'm able to kiss her warm flesh.

Mom let's out a soft sigh as my hands start traveling down her narrow waste. I can feel her bush and find it to be very close to the flesh. Another sigh as my flaccid cock presses against her concealed ass. My lips move to another part of her neck as my fingers reach the edge of her hard clit.

She lets out a soft laugh as she says, "I thought you were hungry."

My fingers move a little further down and I can feel the dampness between her lips. "I am, mom, but not for food."

She lets out another soft laugh as she says, "If not food, what do you want to eat?"

I'm glad she's playing along. "You, mom. I want to eat you."

She moans softly as my fingers brush her hard clit again. "Are you sure you don't want breakfast first?"

I'm glad she's playing along and love the way she sounds. "I already told you, mom. I want you for breakfast."

My lips press against another spot of flesh as she continues the game. "And what, exactly, do you want to eat?"

I press down between her lips and feel her a little wetter. "I want to eat your pussy, mom. Let's go to bed."

She laughs as she presses away from my body and takes my hand in hers. We walk to her bedroom and I enjoy the way her fingers feel in mine. There's no rush with our movements as we slowly make our way to our bed. I don't know why, but I like the way that sounds as I roll it over in my mind.

She is standing next to the bed and turns towards me. I can see some of the white on her as the robe drops off of her body. Mom sits back and spreads her legs, which sends a scent of something truly wonderful.

I'm on my knees and can feel the smoothness of her legs as I press my lips to her inner thighs. Mom's fingers caress my head as I enjoy the sensation of her flesh pressed against me and my fingers run across the other side of her thighs. There's no stubble to be found and I know mom must have never given up shaving, which is a good thing and I hope it has something to do with me moving back home.

I turn my eyes towards her pink and see the blonde just above. It's perfectly trimmed and I do like the way it looks on her. With as close as the hair is to her flesh, it almost appears to be without any hair at all. Mom's hard clit stands out wonderfully above the closed lips and my fingers press gently to either side, which causes her to sigh a little louder.

I slowly part her lips and love the way she looks. I've gone down on a few women first thing in the morning and it was never like this. There should be the scent of something a little musty, but it's hardly there at all with her. Mom's pussy smells sweet and I do like the way she's slowly dripping out of her open hole.

Something about this is familiar, but I have no idea why. It has to do with whatever happened all those years ago. I want to blow up that fucking wall and know what happened. Why the fuck is this so familiar to me?

I press my tongue between her spread lips and can taste a hint of the sweat, but there's something sweet overriding all other senses on my tongue. Her fingers tighten a little as they continue to caress my hair. Mom tastes amazing and I love everything about this as I slowly work my tongue up towards her hard clit.

I'm not ready to go there just yet. My tongue slowly moves back down towards her dipping hole and she smells even better as I get closer. Mom's moans make me smile, since I know I'm bringing her this pleasure. As I reach her hole and press my tongue a little inside, she pulls my head deeper. The taste is something I've never known before and find it far sweeter than any pussy I've ever tasted in my life.

I manage to press back and start to move my tongue towards her clit. I'm slowly working my ways past the folds and there's no hint of the sweat that was there just a short time ago. Mom's moans grow louder as I get closer to what she really wants.

I can feel the hardness pressing against my tongue and her moans grow louder. That first black woman I was with demanded a lot of this and I got very good at eating pussy. My mom's feeling that experience right now and she's starting to scream out my name. Mom's fingers are digging in as I suck her clit between my lips and know what the pressure she's feeling will do to her.

My tongue works her clit from every angle and I feel her body tighten. I'm glad I keep my hair short, since mom would have ripped it some right out of my scalp. Mom's hips are thrusting as I feel her explode and move my fingers to feel everything rush out of her body. I love the way she feels as she forces more out of her body and know I will soon taste her, the same way that she tasted me.

Mom's body falls back as she has nothing left within her. I release her clit and press my fingers into my mouth. This tastes even better and have never known a sweetness quite like this. There's a few other notes that play on my tongue, but can't quite place them. It almost tastes like honey, but that's not quite right.

I sit back and admire my work pooling beneath her body. I've driven women to this point before with my tongue, but never had it result in this kind of explosive force. She's breathing deeply as everything before me glistens wonderfully in the light.

It takes time for her to recover and I'm in no hurry to look away from her pink hole that's still spread open. I've always loved the way an open pussy looks and hers is incredible. Don't ask me why I love it as much as I do, since I don't have an answer. All because of that fucking wall.

Her breathing is becoming more relaxed and I stand up. Mom's face is flushed as she grins at me. I don't need her to tell me just how good I am, since I can see it on her face. Did dad ever make you cum like that?

She's glowing a little as she says, "Talk about amazing. You're so much better at this than your father ever was."

I feel myself start to build a glow of my own. "Is dad really the only one you've ever been with?"

She smiles as her words sound almost breathless. "Except for you, there was no one else. I came close a few times, but never cheated on him."

I don't press for details, since I don't want to know. Her blue eyes look deeply into mine and I don't mind losing myself in her gaze. Mom looks so beautiful and I'm glad I am responsible for bringing her to this wonderful state.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers