My Long Affair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers

Although we were both soaked with pussy juices, we put our clothes back on and headed out to find David and Jeanette's husband. Several hot almost-naked women touched me and told me we had put on a great show. The club was really crowded now and just walking through the crowd I felt many hands caressed my ass and breasts and fingers slide down and caress my pussy. It took a while to get back to our guys.

David invited Len and Jeanette to come back to our hotel with us and they agreed. We got our coats, but didn't bother to put them on, and went out on the street half nude to find a taxi; fortunately, there were several waiting. Jeanette ended up on David's lap and I was on Len's. His cock was big and hard in his pants and I wiggled on it while he held me below my breasts. Len asked me if I was enjoying my trip to Washington, and, of course, I told him liked the Washington Monument best because it was so long and hard. He laughed and smiled, very cutely, so I had to give him a kiss. Fortunately, he took the kiss as an invitation and we were soon in a lip lock. He was very gentle and didn't push me to much, which I really appreciated, but soon I felt Len's hand slip down to my legs and up to my pussy. He pull my panties aside and slid his fingers into my hot cunt. I purred and saw David kissing Jeanette. He had her skirt up to her hips and I could see her pussy was drenched. David was lightly rubbing her clitoris and she was humping his hand. We were quite a sight when we arrived at our fancy hotel, pouring out of the taxi half nude, but made it quickly to the elevator. Once the door closed, Jeanette got down and fished out David's cock to give it a little suck before we even got to our room. Len, meanwhile, was spreading my pussy juices on my ass and trying to twist one finger in there.

In our room, Jeanette stripped off and I took off my dress and was just in my g-string. Then we got on the bed and started tongue kissing. Len got behind me and rubbed his hard naked cock against my ass. David was doing the same to Jeanette. She moved over into a sixty-nine with David and hungrily sucked his cock. It made me really hot to see David lapping at her pussy. I gave Len a few licks on his cock and grabbed a condom. He put it on as I stood over him and rolled my sopping wet g-string off. I lowered myself on to him, and soon was pounding up and down with his fat cock in my pussy, squeezing it as hard as I could. Jeanette got up and straddled Len's face so he could lick her. I slowed my assault on Len's cock so she and I could kiss and play with each others nipples. I couldn't believe how hot this all was, like a great wet dream, and I knew just what David's part would be.

"David, please fuck my ass now," I begged. David got behind me and eased his lubricated cock into my ass. The feeling of two cocks in me at the same time, David in my ass and Len in my pussy, was so amazing - feeling two hot throbbing cocks sliding in and out of me, totally filling me up, and with Jeanette kissing me and sucking and biting my nipples. I was just moaning and saying "oh fuck yessssss" over and over until, with a burst, my orgasm grabbed me and I was groaning deeply. With a muffled grunt, since Jeanette was on his face, Len also came hard and I could feel his cock twitching in my pussy. Jeanette asked if she could fuck David now, so he pulled out of my ass and put on a condom. David laid down and Jeanette got up onto his cock while I sat next to them and kissed him, tasting Jeanette's juices on his face. His face was flushed and he looked so hot getting fucked by Jeanette that, in no time, I knew I needed to cum again. I sat on David's face, smothering him with my pussy juices. She fucked him hard and fast, and with an enormous moan David came, shooting all the cum he had saved up during the day.

David rolled to the side and Jeanette and I got into a sixty-nine, with her on top. While I sucked on her swollen clit, Len got behind her and rammed his cock into her ass. I licked her clit and lapped at her pussy until I saw her husband's balls contract and heard him grunt that he was cumming; he pulled out and shot his cum all over Jeanette's ass and my face. I redoubled my efforts licking her as she licked me and plunged her fingers into my hot cunt and ass, until with a loud moan, she came again and gushed her pussy juices all over my face. The bed was soaked.

Then David got behind me and fucked my pussy while Jeanette licked my clit and her husband put his cock in my mouth. David fucked me hard, ramming into me again and again. Suddenly I could feel his cock erupt in my cunt. I came too, and then Jeanette's husband showered my breasts and Jeanette with cum.

We were all wasted. We grabbed a few drinks from the mini-bar and relaxed before Jeanette and her husband hopped into our shower, dressed, and headed home. I was exhausted from the amazing sex. David and I showered together and washed each other and kissed. We curled up on the clean bed and fell asleep again in each other's arms. We slept until eleven the next morning, made our way to the airport, and then headed to our homes alone.

Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers
12