My Long Lost Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

I guess that I looked a little bit surprised because she went on, "Jim knows about Pete and since then I have two other men who sometimes call. I wanted you to know, so that you wouldn't be wondering if I got a call or two from some "strange" man. Are you cool with that?

Now, I was surprised. While she had told the story I had pretty much guessed that she was going to tell me that she had, "had an affair", but I didn't have the foggiest idea that she would be so open and tell me that it was still going on. Man, not just one affair, but, what? Three guys? Four, if you include Jim.

Interrupting my thoughts Kate said, "Sooo, are you cool with that? I could tell them not to call while you're here if that is what you would like?

"Ahhh, no. Don't do that. I'm your guest and while I'm a bit surprised, this is your life."

Before I knew what hit me, Kate was over on my side of the sofa and had wrapped her arms around my head, squeezing me tight. Her firm boobs pressed against my face. "I'm so glad that you understand!" With that, she let go and hopped up. Let's finish the workout, okay?

What could I say? I got up and when I did my hard-on sprang almost straight out. The material of my shorts did little to hide it. Kate looked down it and smiled. She turned and walked back to the weight room and as she did, she laughed and told me that she was glad that I seemed to have enjoyed her story! I couldn't argue with her!

We went back to working out. I had all kinds of questions that I wanted to ask her, but couldn't bring myself to. How did Jim feel about her making love to other guys? What was it like for her to have more than one lover? Was one of them better than the others? What were their dicks like? So, as we worked out all these questions were running through my mind. When I was spotting her on an exercise I would look down at her and picture some strange man squeezing her full ripe titties. When she was spotting me, standing over me making sure that I got my reps, I pictured in my mind what it would be like to reach out and lick her pussy. All in all, I think that I did a good job of getting a work out in with out being able to concentrate. Eventually, she said, that's enough!

Getting up she tossed me a towel to wipe the sweat off with. "I'm impressed", she said. "I'm surprised that you were able to lift any weight at all with all of your blood being trapped down there" she said with her eyes again motioning toward my still semi-hard cock.

"Well, okay sis! Let me tell you all about my sex life and let's see if you don't get at least a little bit excited?"

She laughed at me and told me, "I'd love to hear it! Tell you what, hop up on the table and you can tell me about it while I give you a massage, ya think?

For like the fourth time today, I was taken back. While the idea of a massage sounded great, especially a massage from a beautiful woman – even if she was my sister – the idea of telling her about my somewhat limited sex life didn't really thrill me. Especially knowing that she was so much more experienced than me.

Almost as if she were reading my mine, Kate spoke up, "Hey, I was just teasing you about you telling me about your sex life, but if you want one, I'll be glad to give you a massage. I've actually been taking classes!"

Relieved, I agreed and helped her pull the table out to the center of the room. As I was beginning to hop up on the table she stopped me. "Okay, first there are a couple of rules that we need to get explained. Rule one, no clothes on the massaged. I'll throw a towel over you. Second, I want you to know that I'm going to give you a through massage. This will entail touching you in some pretty sensitive places. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me to stop and I'll move on to another spot. If you don't tell me to stop, then I'll go on. Are you okay with that?

The idea of being naked in front of my sister, towel or no towel, both excited me and scared me. The idea of her touching me in, sensitive places did the same. I decided that I was game. I took my shirt off and noticed her eyes running up and down my body. When I went to remove my shorts her eyes were eagerly waiting. My cock was fully engaged. It could not have been harder! Looking at her eyeing my crotch I started to pull my shorts down. For some reason, be it modesty or something else, I paused and told her to turn around.

She did, again laughing at me!

I hopped up on the table and carefully put my cock up against my belly. At first I was tense. "Man, this is strange!" I thought to myself. As I laid there Kate went over and started running some water in the wet bar sink. Leaving it to run, she went over to the stereo and put several CD's in. As the music started, a light jazzy song, she went over to the light switch and dimmed the lights. While, like I said before, I didn't have a ton of experience with women, the music and the lights are something that I would have done if I had a woman over and had wanted to get into her pants!

Kate went back to the wet-bar and filled a metal pan with warm water. She came back over to me and set it down. Throwing a towel over my butt, she told me to relax and that this first part would be wet. Saying that she dipped a sponge into the water and started washing my back. At first, the shock of feeling the water hit my skin surprised me and I tensed up. She told me to relax and continued. Soon the warm water on my skin started to feel good. She washed my back, skipped over my butt and then washed the back of my legs. She was very careful not to tickle me. When she reached my feet, she washed them and then left me to change the water. From the table I watched her walk over to the wet bar. I still felt a little bit guilty about watching her walk. In checking out her firm, toned legs, her nice round ass, her hair pulled back into a ponytail, thinking what she would have looked like if she had had the opportunity to be a cheerleader. I felt a bit guilty, but by this point, not too guilty.

She returned with the fresh warm water and again started with my back. She adjusted the table, extending two supports for my arms. Swinging them into place, she instructed me to raise my arms above my head, which I did. She then ran the sponge over my underarm area. The sensation of having somebody else wash my underarms was extremely strange and I almost told her to stop. Before I did, she told me to relax in a soothing, almost hypnotic voice. She then replaced the sponge with a washcloth and gently washed the side of my face. She told me to turn my head and she did the other side.

Now, with the back of my body pretty much fully washed she took the towel that had been covering my ass and rubbed it on my skin. With a fairly firm touch she ran the terry cloth material over my arms, back, ass and legs. She then asked me if I was ready for the massage. By this point, I had relaxed and was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

It took her a second to set up this little pan like thing that was to warm the oil. After setting it up she went to the rack where she kept the scented oils and took a couple of different vials and smelled each one. As she did I strained to see her with out having to sit up. As she turned to come back to the table, I quickly put my head back where it was supposed to be, so that she wouldn't know that I was again looking at her in a way that a brother shouldn't ever look at his sister.

She came back and poured some oil in the pan. As it was warming she began massaging my back firmly. Her hands kneaded into my muscles, almost to the point of being painful. She continued kneading my muscles down my back and over my ass. She actually seemed to take her time kneading my ass cheeks and as she moved on to the back of my legs her fingers forced themselves down between my legs. The side of her hand brushed against my testicles. Before I could react she moved on and continued kneading her way down my legs.

She tested the oil and deciding that it wasn't warm enough yet, she moved on and massaged my arms. She started at the shoulders and moved down each arm until she was at my hands. There she stretched each finger out and massaged each joint. She then worked her way back up to my shoulders and on to my back again.

At this point, she spoke to me again in that same smooth, sexy voice. She told me that she was going to apply the oil and that it would be warm and slippery. I mumbled, "okay." As she started massaging my back with the warm oil she asked me, again in the sexy smooth voice, if I would like to hear the details of what we were talking about earlier. I wanted nothing else more!

She told me about Pete. How they became good friends and she had confided in him about what had happened between Jim and her. How he had been a complete gentleman and how the idea of making love to him had risen in her mind like a bird taking flight from a tree. How she had started teasing with him and then openly flirting with him. How he had resisted because she was married.

Kate told me the details of how she had seduced him. She told me how she had enjoyed the thrill of the chase and triumphant she had felt when she finally convinced him to follow her home one evening while Jim was out of town for a lecture. How she had removed his clothes while they sat on the sofa and how she had kissed her way down his stomach and then sucked his cock. She spared me no detail. She told me how hard his cock had gotten. How he had a big, blue vein that rang along the underside of his dick and how he reacted when she ran her tongue over it.

Then she told me of her lover Jason. My mind went back to a conversation that we had earlier in the day where she had mentioned a boy named Jason who took care of their yard. Before I could ask, she volunteered, "yep, that Jason, the boy next door.

My mind was racing! Jason couldn't have been much over 19 year old! On top of that, he was a skinny kid who looked much younger.

Kate told me how about six months ago she had asked him in for a cold drink while he was working. How she had teased him mercilessly by only wearing a bikini top and a silky wrap around her bottom. She told me how she got him talking about his girlfriend and how she wouldn't let him touch her. Kate told me that she volunteered to let him touch her and how he had eagerly agreed. Kate told me how she was pleasantly surprised when she got his pants off and he was hung like a small pony.

By this point I was incredibly turned on! The idea of my sister aggressively seducing a youngster caused my pent in hard-on to throb. I asked her if she had fucked him?

She said, "OHHH yeah!" That she had taught him to be a very good lover! She then asked me if it turned me on to think about her sister getting fucked with a big dick? I told her that it did!

All this time she was massaging my back and legs. She would alternate between hard rubbing and kneading and then lightly running her fingertips over my skin. At the point where she had asked me about me liking the idea of her getting fucked by a big dick, her hand had just slide back between my legs. She massaged the inside of my thigh and the back of her hand rubbed against my balls. I thought about telling her to stop, but didn't have it in me at this point. She could do anything that she wanted to me and she knew it!

She removed her hands from my thighs and asked me if I would mind something?

I asked her, what?

Without asking, she stepped back and pulled her sports bra off. I lay there and soaked the view of her firm ripe titties in. She then pulled her shorts off, revealing that she had nothing on underneath. After kicking her shoes and socks off, my sister was completely naked in front of me.

She poured some more oil all over my backside and climbed up on the table. She then proceeded to rub her body all over mine. I could feel the hair on her pussy rubbing over my ass. I could feel her tits sliding in the oil over my back.

Her mouth came to my ear and she asked me if I liked feeling my sister's body up against mine? Without waiting she continued and asked me if this is the sort of thing that I had been thinking when I got hard earlier? Again not waiting for a response, she told me how much it had turned her on when she had seen me checking out her legs when we were in the car and of how she had pretty much ran up to her room after lunch and played with herself while fantasizing about fucking me.

All of this in that sexy smooth voice as the jazz played on the stereo. I was lost in the sensations when she whispered in my ear, "Bob, roll over."

It all came down to this moment. If I rolled over my hard cock would be straight up against her pussy. Did she really want to fuck her own brother? Did I really want to fuck my own sister? I rolled over.

She raised her hips and reached down. Wrapping her hand around the base of my cock she lowered her pussy down onto it. She slowly slid her pussy down on my cock until her clit was resting against my pubic bone. She let out a small moan and begun rocking her hips, using my dick as a masturbatory tool. She looked straight down at me and told me to stay still. That she would do the work.

She rocked her pussy back and forth on my cock. I was allowed to reach up and squeeze her beautiful tits. Kate's pace was steady for a long while, then she started to speed up. I could sense that her orgasm was building, as was mine. She fell forward with her face coming next to my ear. She started cursing and talking dirty to me. Telling me to, "fuck her, to fuck her hard! To make her cum, to make her cum all over my big dick!

I held on the best that I could! The nasty things that she said to me were pushing me over the edge! I could feel the pressure building in my balls! I was going to shoot my load in my very own sister's tight little pussy! I screamed out, "Fuck me KATE! Fuck your little brother! With Kate moaning, my cum came spurting out, deep into her womb. Feeling me cum, she let loose and screamed out, "I'm CUMMMMINGGGG! And then she collapsed on top of me.

We lay there breathing hard for several minutes. My cock was still pretty much hard in her pussy. I didn't say a thing. I didn't know what to say. I had just fucked my big sister! While I know that she had wanted it as much as I did, I was thinking that maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should have stopped this before it got to this point. That I should have not been thinking of her in the way that I had been from almost the minute that I had seen her as I got off of the plane.

As I was thinking these thoughts I heard Kate whisper in my ear, asking me if I was okay? I ran my hands over her back and ass. As I squeezed her ass cheeks, her clit must have rubbed against my pubic bone again. In her heighten, post orgasmic, state she shivered. I brought my arms up and pulled her close. "Yeah Kate, I'm okay. You?"

She mewed that she was and slowly started to rub her clit against the base of my dick again. At first he was a bit sensitive, but soon that past and we were slowly making love again. As we did, she rose up on her arms and asked me again if I was cool with this?

I told her again that I was. She stopped, rose up off of my cock and climbed off of the table. Taking my hand, she said, "let's go to my bedroom."

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers
12