My Long Walk Home

Story Info
Girl losers her car and her clothes.
1.3k words
3.93
32.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fresh warm air streaming in through my open car window felt heaven sent, it had been a long hard shift at work and the hotter than usual August weather hadn't helped so I decided to go for a short drive down by the lake before heading home. It was only a five minute drive but it was so relaxing. The sky was clear and full of tiny stars with one big full moon beaming down, it reflected off the still surface of the making it look like a sheet of dark glass. The lake looked so inviting that I decided to go skinny dipping, I had done this before but never alone.

I peeled my sweat dampened shorts from my body then my t-shirt paused and scanned the darkness to make sure that there was no one around then removed my bra and panties. I piled my clothes neatly on top of my shoes and headed for the water. The water felt very cool at first, my nipples agreed as they began to harden and protrude, I let out a little sigh as the water first touched them. Now fully submerged it felt wonderful first the cool water then the fact that I was bare naked.

My hands explored every inch of my body as I helped the water remove the sweat from my day at work it felt so good. It wasn't long before my hand made it's way between my legs, gently massaging my clit as I slid a finger deep into my pussy. This went on for a few minutes and I am sure I would have had an orgasm soon but my bliss was shattered by the sound of something rustling in a nearby bush. I froze, silent and motionless for a couple of minutes but heard nothing else, it must have been the wind. I resumed my swim only to be shocked once more by the sound of a car starting. I had left my keys in my shorts pocket. I quickly ran out of the lake only in time to see my headlights disappearing down the road towards town.

I screamed for them to get back here but to no avail they were too far away. I must have been some sight standing there cursing and swearing all the while butt naked. Once I settled down a little I turned to get my clothes, then panic really set in, they were gone. Here I was five miles from town in the middle of the night naked as the day I was born and strangely enough horny as hell. Eventually I realized that I had no choice but to walk home, naked. I estimated that it was about 1:00 AM and knew that I would have to make it home while it was still dark so I started to walk.

The stoned on the side of the road were very painful on my bare feet so I decided to walk on the paved area where the car tires go it was the smoothest. This was a pretty secluded area so I figured that I must have walked about a mile before I noticed headlights in the distance. It was time for a decision, do I flag them down or hide, after some serious thought I decided to hide in some nearby bushes. After the car had passed I resumed my walk again finding cover every time I saw distant headlights.

The bright moon made it easier for me to see where I was going but it also made it much easier for me to be seen, my white skin reflected the moons light. I was so busy watching for headlights that I hadn't noticed the dark shadow approaching me until it was almost too late, he was too close for me to find a bush so I just jumped into the ditch. I laid there motionless as he staggered past me, I'm sure if he was sober he would have noticed the naked girl only a few feet away from him but fortunately he didn't.

The lights of town gradually began to get closer until I was right on the edge of town. I estimated that by now it was probably about 4:00 AM, the town was silent but that just added to my anxiety. I had to find a way to get through these city streets without getting caught. I began my trek, dodging cars but finding cover from trees bushes or parked cars, even the odd dark alley which I now realize was pretty stupid. I was beginning to get very confident that I was going to make it, only a few blocks to go. A car rounded the corner and I had to run up a driveway to hide behind a parked car but as I neared the car their motion detector caught me and turned on a flood light. The car stopped at the end of the driveway and I heard a door open and close. Then a man identified himself as the police and told me to get out from behind the car.

As I slowly moved around the car I couldn't see him because he was shining his flashlight in my eyes but I recognized the voice, it was Jeff, the deputy sheriff, I knew him from high school. His light traced up and down my naked body, he had never seen me like this before. In high school he had asked me out a few times and even though I always thought that he was cute we had different circles of friends. Jeff asked me what I was doing running around the neighborhood naked and he might have to arrest me.

I began to explain my predicament, he listened all the while checking out my naked body. He led me to the cop car and sat me in the front seat then got in behind the wheel and started driving. He said that he would take me home to get some clothes then we would have to go to the station and fill out a report for the stolen car. All the time we were driving he kept glancing over at my nakedness I could see quite a swell in his pants, I realized that that is why he sat me in the front seat and didn't offer the blanket that was folded on the back seat. Jeff looked at me with a stern face and said that he should have searched me for weapons, then he laughed.

I noticed that he was taking the longest way possible to get to my house but I didn't mind and it actually worked out better. As we passed the Walmart parking lot I noticed my car parked in a secluded corner. Jeff pulled up beside it and told me to stay put while he checked it out. A few minutes later he returned, carrying my clothes.

Jeff handed me my clothes and I thanked him and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer and kissed my mouth, along sensual kiss with lots of tongue play. His other hand briefly found my breast and massaged it for a few seconds before heading southward. His fingers easily slid into my wet cunt, I reached over and began rubbing his hard cock. It wasn't long before he was on top of me, pants down and his condom clad cock plunging in and out of my eager pussy. We fucked like that for a good twenty minutes until I had an orgasm and it was too much for him and he joined me.

When we were done I got dressed, thanked him for everything and headed home. The contents of my purse was dumped out on the floor of my car but the only thing that I could notice that was missing was the small amount of cash which I had probably about twenty dollars. I picked everything up and went into the house, relieved to be home safe and amazed at just how much walking home naked had really excited me.