My Long Weekend with Daddy

Story Info
The start of a long weekend.
3.7k words
4.22
37.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally wrote this on Fetlife about my personal fantasies. I think I'm planning on making it a series, so I plan on putting each Fantasy as a different story here on Lit. I'm going to try and edit these best I can, but it may still contain some syntax errors; I apologize in advanced! Without further ado...enjoy! :3~

~Friday Night~

I was told that I needed to be ready for the long weekend. I shaved like I normally would, put on some lotion, fixed my hair and put on minimal make up. I wasn't quite sure about what would be happening and didn't want too much make up, just in case I would be crying.

Knocking on the door, my bag was slung over my shoulders and my knees were quaking in anticipation. Daddy opened the door for me and paused. He was staring at my shiny patent penny loafers. His eyes slowly went up to my thigh high white socks and paused at my short skirt. He reached out and lifted the hem of my skirt to reveal my pussy framed by garters. My face turned red, glancing around, glad for the bushes on either side of his front porch covering me from view. His smirk told me he was pleased with what he had found, and he carefully lowered my skirt back in place. Glancing at my sweater and then finally resting on my face he smiled and stepped back ushering me inside.

I placed my bag in the cubby he made for me and followed him to the living room. I was grabbed by the waist and made to sit on my Daddy's lap. We always started like this. Him giving me cuddles and letting me relax into little space. Slowly he moved his hands rubbing from the top of my socks up to my inner thigh, caressing the soft skin making me squirm. Occasionally his fingers would brush my pussy lips and make me feel tingly. I wriggled in his lap trying to get my knuckles to brush against his bulge.

"Hmmm, baby. Are you feeling frisky tonight?" his deep voice murmured in my ear.

I shivered and made a squeaking noise, pausing to nod in answer to his question.

"Have you been keeping your hands to yourself, babygirl?" he asks with a serious tone.

I stay silent for a moment, embarrassed to form the words.

"Yes, Daddy. I haven't touched myself for 14 days. I promise." My cheeks pink from embarrassment.

"Well from the amount of slippery girl juices coming out of you I'm inclined to agree." he brought his hands out from under my skirt and showed me his glistening fingers. My juices were coating his fingers just from him petting the outside of my pussy. Slowly he brought his fingers closer to my mouth. Expecting it, I parted my lips and drew his fingers into my mouth, delicately swirling my tongue around his fingers and in between his fingers. I gently sucked and made sure his fingers were clean before I let go.

"Hmmm, looks like you enjoy your own taste don't you, baby?" I whimpered as I felt him coating his fingers in my juices again. He brought his fingers up and put them in his mouth this time, closing his eyes and savoring my flavor.

"Mmmm, sweet and salty just like my girl." he said as he looked down at me.

"Well, I know you are curious about what this weekend is going to entail so take off all your clothes, babygirl. Keep the socks on and get on your bed face up. Chop-chop, quick as a bunny!"

I immediately ran up to my room that Daddy gave me. I took my shoes off and put it next to the basket by the door. I then took off all my clothes, except my socks, and folded them neatly, placing them in the basket quickly. I walked over to the bed and lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

Daddy's footsteps were climbing the stairs as I waited impatiently. I was hoping I would finally get to cum today. I was a good girl, I didn't touch myself, just like Daddy asked, even though I was so used to masturbating at least twice a day. Thinking about all the ways Daddy could make me cum was getting me hot and bothered. My legs were rubbing together and the pressure on my pussy was starting to feel good. I slowly realized that Daddy's footsteps were gone. I glanced at the side of the bed to see him staring at me. I jumped a little unaware to when he got there.

"Distracted, little one? Is that why you're so unusually quiet?" he asked softly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I wasn't paying attention; did you ask me something?" I said quietly, hoping that it wouldn't incur punishment.

"That's okay, baby. I recognize that this is the longest you've gone without having your cummies huh? Don't worry, Daddy will make you feel all better and then you can focus better." He had a mischievous grin that was setting off warning bells in my head.

"Thank you, Daddy! I really want to cum." I started to sound desperate.

Daddy brought out a cute Pusheen eye cover. It made me smile.

"Let Pusheen cover your eyes for me babygirl. I know you are super distracted right now, so this will help you focus on your sense of touch better," he said as he slipped the eye cover over my eyes and around my head.

As soon as my eyesight was taken away, I became hyper aware of my surroundings. I could hear the light breath of Daddy as he came close to brush his lips over mine. I tilted my head up to push my lips to his for firmer contact. He lifted his head slightly and waited for my head to go back down. I waited for the brush of lips again. When it came, I stayed still. He brushed his lips, over and over again, slowly and sensually. Then I felt his tongue gently skim the seam of my lips. I parted my lips slightly to welcome him in. He took that opportunity to claim my mouth. I lay there passively allowing him to ravish my mouth. I resisted trying to pull him close to me knowing that he would just start from the beginning. I've learned from past experiences that it just makes me more frustrated and extra horny which wouldn't be ideal in the situation I was in.

When he finished kissing me, I felt the backs of his fingers trailing down my arm and caressing my fingers which were fisted in the comforter I was laying atop of.

"Such restraint, baby. You really are trying to be such a good girl for me," he chuckled lowly making my insides burn and my clit tingle. He gently pried my fingers away from the blanket and lifted it above my head to fasten it to a leather cuff lined with fur. He walked around the bed securing me until I was spread eagle and unable to move.

An ominous chuckle alerted me to the danger I truly was in.

"Well babygirl, I am going to reward you for not cumming these past two weeks if you can resist cumming for the next two days," he went quiet and there was dead silence as I tried to process what he said.

I involuntarily shrieked, "WHAT! Oh Daddy, no. I can't do that! Please, let me cum. Please!" I started to beg and pull on my restraints, panicking.

"Shhh baby, shhhh. Listen to me." he was attempting to get me to calm down from my freak out by petting my stomach in soothing circles. When I finally calmed down he continued, "I know your deepest fantasies, babygirl. You've told me everything that you've ever wanted, and I know that you want to be edged to your absolute limit. I know you want to be so close to cumming that you would tip over if I just blew on your clit and you will get to experience that this weekend. You also will cum your brains out all of Monday." I could hear the smile in his voice. "But before you can get too turned on, Daddy needs some relief. You'll be a good babygirl and help Daddy right?" I took a deep breath and tried to gather my thoughts and nodded my head.

"Good girl. Now, when you are close, you need to tell me, okay? Promise me, baby. Let me hear you say, 'I will not cum until you tell me to, Daddy. I promise to tell you when I am close'," he started to massage my inner thighs distracting me.

"I won't cum until you tell me to, Daddy, I promise. I'll tell you when I get close. I pinky swear." I stuck my pinky out and felt Daddy's pinky wrap around mine, then go back to stroking my inner thighs.

"Good, now that you've promised, Daddy needs some relief." No sooner than he had finished his sentence, I felt him plunge into my pussy. Because I hadn't touched myself at all, I was tight and his cock stretching my pussy hurt a little. I was so wet that he slid right in, bottoming out in one stroke. My body arched up trying to get him in as far as possible. All the air was taken out of my lungs and I gasped as Daddy's groan drowned out the rest of the noise in the room.

"Ooooh, baby, fuck. You are so tight and sweet. I can feel you squeezing me and it's so hot." I was gasping trying to breathe in little pants. I was getting close already. He pulled his hips back and started a punishing rhythm that got me close to the edge very quickly.

"CLOSE, DADDY CLOSE!!!" All movement stopped. I felt him stroking my face tenderly.

"Good girl" After a few seconds he started again at a slower pace. I realized he was testing me. I became determined to hold off cumming until Monday. He kept the same rhythm, stopping three times when it almost became too much and almost overwhelmed me. When he finally finished inside me, he hugged me, letting me feel his warmth. My pussy was twitching and squeezing his slowly deflating cock.

"Hmmm, alright baby, ready to start the weekend!?" he sounded so cheerful and all I could do was whimper.

~Saturday Morning~

I woke up with my hand cupping my pussy. The pressure on my pussy felt good. I was rubbing my pussy up against my hand, slowly humping and circling my palm. Slightly groggy and not entirely coherent. I felt Daddy move his hand down my forearm and cover my palm briefly pushing my fingers into my folds. A quiet moan escaped my mouth. As soon as the sound left my lips, his hands entwined with mine and brought them away from my pussy. I whimpered remembering what had happened last night.

Daddy had taken all types of soft materials and rubbed them around my body. Stroking and tickling me into a frenzy. I even had to beg to use the bathroom because I couldn't hold my pee in from being tickled so much.

I was terrified that it would continue this morning. My heart started to race but then I remembered what he had said last night.

I had been crying and laughing hysterically as I was being tickled over the last ten minutes. He stopped long enough for me to gasp out, "Yellow." The tickling stopped immediately. I felt him next to me anxiety rolling off of him.

"What's wrong?" I couldn't really breathe and it took me a couple minutes to get my breathing back to normal.

When I could breathe properly I spoke, "I don't think I can do that again. I think I was starting to black out."

"Is it your asthma?" his voice concerned.

"I think so, Daddy."

"Okay, make sure you tell me if you get close to the same feeling anytime we're playing from now on."

"Yes, Daddy."

The rest of the night had been filled with him giving me slow massages and a tickly paint brush over my pussy lips until he got tired. He untied me and allowed me to sleep wrapped in his arms with a warning not to cum, even in my sleep.

"None of that now, sweetheart. Go brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast." he said in my ear quietly.

I went to the bathroom as he went downstairs to finish making breakfast. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Tried to fix my wild hair with no such luck. I wiggled feeling my pussy lips brush against each other and thought of just rubbing a quick one out, just to take off the edge.

"Babygirl, breakfast is ready! Get your cute butt down here." Daddy's voice carried from downstairs and I jumped in surprise as I was humping my hand again.

Crossing my arms under my breasts and keeping my hands on my elbows I walked carefully downstairs to the kitchen. Looking at Daddy standing there in jeans and a button down rolled up to his elbows with his forearms exposed made me melt a little. He was plating pancakes and eggs with a blue apron wrapped around his waist. He glanced in my direction and had a smirk on his face.

"Enjoying the view, baby? Cause I know I am." he grinned as I squeaked and turned red from getting caught.

"Eat up, babygirl. You're going to need your strength for today."

I sat at my chair. I had a plate with two pancakes cut up already, some scrambled eggs, a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice.

I reached for the orange juice just to get my hand swatted away.

"Eat your breakfast first, then juice. You know the rules babygirl."

I pouted and started with my eggs eating quietly, not fully awake yet. Daddy was sitting to my right. His left hand was idly tracing patterns on my inner thighs being distracting. I dropped a piece of egg back onto my plate for the third time when Daddy decided to do something about it.

"Baby, it seems to me that you need help eating breakfast this morning. It isn't good for you to be so distracted. You need to get all of your important nutrients for the day, little one. Come here and sit in Daddy's lap."

I got into Daddy's lap and was positioned to hook my feet around is calves. He slowly spread my legs and had a hand around my waist, securing me to his body. He started to feed me my food. In between waiting for me to finish my bites, he would either feed himself or pinch my nipples.

When he would roll my nipples, it would distract me from chewing and make me arch and my eyes roll. It would be followed by a quick slap to my pussy and a slightly amused, "Pay attention, kitten." The meal was finally finished, and I was dripping. I got up from Daddy's lap and he stood behind me as well. A quick slap to my bottom was accompanied with his remark, "Go pick a movie, baby. We have to let brekkie digest before we start playtime again."

I scurried over to the living room while Daddy was cleaning the kitchen and looked through the DVD collection. I couldn't choose a movie because my mind was so clouded. I jumped when he put his hand on my shoulder. I still hadn't picked out a movie and felt a little guilty.

He just shook his head and asked, "If you can't pick out a movie, then you don't mind if I pick do you?" Not know what else to say I shook my head and let Daddy pick the movie. This turned out to be a big mistake.

The movie that Daddy picked out was one of my favorite movies. Unfortunately, it didn't help in distracting me from my throbbing pussy. It turned out that he chose my favorite porn movie which focused on anal training. I whimpered through the first 20 minutes of the hour-long movie with Daddy stroking and pinching my nipples. I was sitting in between his legs with his feet on the inside of my ankles keeping my pussy spread.

I was humping the air with every stroke and tug he gave my nipples until I whispered, "Close Daddy. Oh, please let me cum. I need it, please Daddy."

"Oh no, babygirl. I love seeing you this way. So desperate, so horny, so beautiful." He stopped stroking my nipples and nuzzled my throat instead inhaling my scent. He moved me to the ottoman facing the TV. I was on my stomach with a pillow under my arms so that I could comfortably watch while kneeling. Daddy put another pillow under my tummy so that my ass was in the air slightly.

He started messing with my asshole. Slowly circling it, blowing on it, making me move my hips in slight discomfort. My nerve endings were being awakened and it made me squirm. My legs were scissoring trying to get some friction on my clit. Daddy put a stop to that fairly quickly by parting my knees to the corners of the ottoman.

He briefly dipped his finger into my pussy coating it with my juices. He then circled my hole, drawing up my slippery juices all over my asshole. He slowly pushed his finger in, twisting and shallowly fucking my hole. My attention was now split before the enrapturing porn on the screen and the feeling of my hole being played with.

There was 10 minutes left of the movie and I wasn't paying attention to it anymore. My face was buried in the pillow and my hips were pushing back on Daddy's fingers that were pushing in and out of my stretched hole. I was making small groans and panting hard.

"Daddy, can I cum please." my voice was high and weak.

"Not quite yet, princess." I felt his hands leave my ass. My legs felt watery and I was holding on to the ottoman for dear life. I felt something cold circling my anus.

"Now, before this goes in, promise me again princess." Daddy was slowly pulsing the plug against my sphincter.

"I promise to be a good girl and not cum until Daddy says so." I said breathlessly.

His started to push the plug into my hole. I was clenching. It felt so good. Every time he would meet resistance, he would retreat and surge back with a twist, making my hips jerk back and impale me a little further onto the plug. He slowly did this until my ass expanded to the widest point and snapped around the thin neck of the plug pushing it into my butt. I yelped and snapped up trying to reach around and take the plug out. Daddy grabbed my arms and dragged me up to sit between his legs with my legs spread over his thighs. Reaching in between my legs he pushed the plug in deeper. I moaned and squirmed pumping my hips into his hand, starting to feel good.

Pushing the plug in was brushing his forearm against my pussy and grazing my clit. "Close Daddy, really close" I said breathlessly.

He stopped and guided me between his legs. "You know doing all this work has made Daddy a little hard. Are you going to be a good girl and help Daddy?"

On my knees in front of Daddy, I was so horny that it was starting to hurt. I looked up at him with pain in my eyes and saw an unrelenting stare. I knew he was enjoying me suffer, the thought of it was making my nipples hard and my pussy tingle. A single tear fell down my cheek. He wiped it off with his thumb and sucked it into his mouth with a grin. I looked at his bulge in his pants and reached for it with my hands. Unzipping him and taking out his cock I leaned forward to lick him starting at the base. Working from base to tip I licked and occasionally sucked his shaft. When he was shiny with my spit I moved my lips to his head. I spent some time licking and sucking his head and paying special attention to the ridge right below the helmet of his cock. When his hand migrated to fist my curls, I began to take him into my mouth. I kept suction as I moved my head down his shaft. I went down as far as I could take him and using my hands for compensation. I sucked and twisted my head and hands working up a steady rhythm.

My other hand reached down into his pants to cup his balls and gently squeeze them. He was panting and making low growling noises that were making my pussy cream and clit tingle. My bottom was slowly gyrating, and my muscles were making the plug fuck me in time to my head bobbing. When Daddy was ready to cum, he pushed my head down as far as it would go and sprayed the back of my throat with cum. I tried to swallow, which forced his dick into me, making me take him down my throat as he continued to pump his sperm into me. I tapped his thigh, as I was starting to get light headed again. He backed off and splurted the last of his seed into my mouth and said, "Hold it baby." I sat back on my heels pushing the plug into me deeper. He sat back and stared at me as I held his cum in my mouth waiting for him to catch his breath. He eventually tucked himself back into his pants and leaned forward.

"Open." I opened my mouth, tipping my head back so that none of the cum would spill. He used his fingers to rub the cum into my tongue, under it, along my gums, and behind my molars.

"Such a good girl. Suck on my fingers, that's it. Look into my eyes. Good girl, swallow." I stared into his eyes as I swallowed his cum and opened my mouth again to show him that it was gone. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. My head was spinning by the time he was finished with me.

12