My Longest Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Eliza's ordeal continues.
10k words
4.64
59.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

Part II of "My Longest Day" will be enhanced as a story when read following Part I which can also be found on Literotica.

******************************

Eliza Collins in "My Longest Day - Part II"

"Today would be the longest day of her life"

******************************

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 12:00 and 13:00

She had to try to get the better of him otherwise who knows how far he would take his obsession with her. Eliza had embraced his charade – played his game, but now she didn't know where she stood.

She had surprised even herself by assuming the role of Anna, her character from ‘The Woodland Nymph'. His immediate reaction had been to stand up and approach her. When he reached out with his large hand Eliza had feared the worst but he only stroked her cheek softly and then left the room in a hurry.

He had not returned and now here she was. She had been raped in both her bottom and her pussy and his thick residual spunk had settled in streaked globs on the tops of her thighs. She almost regretted the fact that she had assumed a specific role as it was clear that he was already unstable and now she had complicated things even more.

What would he do, how would he react, would he ever come back?

She ached insufferably now and she so badly needed to pee.

"Help!" she shouted reservedly in a barely audible whisper. She needed him back so that she could tempt him to release her. Eliza had no idea what would happen if her bonds were ever removed but she knew that she was going nowhere whilst ever she was chained up.

Her action had been risky, and not even calculated at that! The next few hours would see her perform the most important role of her young life. Would she be strong enough to carry it off?

She could not tell how long he had been gone but it seemed like hours. She tried to count as the seconds ticked by but the strain on her poor arms soon disturbed her concentration.

Eliza stood alone in the dark cell. She could hardly believe what had happened and, as the air became a little chilly, she trembled with shame and embarrassment. Her small, black panties lay on the floor where he had dropped them. They were damp still from her orgasm and her stomach filled with anxiety as she thought of the way she had been humiliated. Her nervousness increased when she reflected upon how she had reacted, playing his game, assuming a character.

Fleetingly, and for the first time, Eliza thought that she might never see her friends and parents again. If only she had phoned her mom just one last time. This thought caused tears to well up in her eyes and she hung her head. Then shaking her long wild, blond hair she cast the thoughts away.

Eliza shuddered with fearful anticipation when she heard the door open and then saw the thin beam of light illuminate her prison. He had returned, but who would she be in his warped mind this time?

Although her head was downcast, she knew his eyes would be scrutinising her every curve.

Then he was beside her.

"Oh Anna, I want you so badly my sweetheart. Does that thought make your pussy wet, Anna? Do you like to think of me inside you? I know you do, baby, and I like doing this for you, because it brings you as much pleasure as it does me."

Anna!

He ran his hand over her naked flesh, and massaged it slowly. Her hips moved reluctantly yet sensuously under his touch. He bent down and kissed her quivering skin, his tongue was a warm surprise on her tired body, and she sighed with pleasure, almost grateful that he now thought of her as Anna. Her plan had worked so far. Slowly, tenderly, he stroked his hand along her slit, finding her so wet, yet again, that her creamy juices dripped onto his hand.

Then, kneeling, he buried his face between her thighs and drew his tongue up her wet pussy lips and over her outer labia—stopping to suck on her full lips. He loved the taste of pussy; especially her pussy – Anna's pussy. Eliza was rocking her hips backward, seeking more of his mouth. He plunged his tongue deeper inside of her moist slit, lapping at her inner walls while she ground her pussy against his face. She was so very wet.

He spent long moments just licking and sucking, and Eliza, or was it Anna, moaned and humped his face, trying to get more of that wonderful tongue. He could feel her heat and he slid his hand up and over her gorgeous body.

He flicked his tongue at her stiffened clitoris, and when he had the hood teased back, he pulled it between his lips and sucked. He heard the long, quivering groan as Eliza rocked and bucked beneath his talented mouth. He toyed with her, determined that she was going to enjoy it as much as possible.

When his tongue flicked harder, her muscles tensed and he felt the release of juice on his mouth and over his chin.

"Oh . . . Yesssss!" Her voice was strained as her whole body shook and trembled – she was almost there.

He lapped at her pussy like a kitten laps cream, sucking at her lips and darting his tongue inside of her. Mmmmmm, yes – so good.

"That's it, baby. I like when you come for me. I like knowing that I can make you squirm and wiggle and tense up just from using my mouth on your pussy. Now let's see how you like my cock, hmm?"

Leaving her on the edge of an enormous orgasm he moved behind her, and slid his cock into her tight, soaking wet pussy. One long, deep thrust had him buried deep inside his beautiful plaything.

She felt incredible!

He stayed motionless inside of her. Then he started to move. Easy, smooth strokes, his cock grasped the wet heat as she held him tight.

The pressure of his strokes increased—moving her gently, sliding her forward, and then back as he took another deep thrust. They were moving as one, lost in the wetness, and lost in the sinful whispers of her body as she took him further, deeper.

She moaned from low in her throat – and the sound of his growl seemed a perfect accompaniment to the wet sounds of pleasure as he flexed his hips and teased her with his body. Desire threatened to overtake his control and undermine his will.

"Oh Anna," he groaned.

She no longer heard a single name as Anna became Katherine who in turn became Eliza. She was lost in the make believe.

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded, "I want to feel you deeper, much deeper."

He was solidly erect and in her to the hilt. Eliza closed her eyes tightly, swaying to and fro with the strength of his thrusts, reveling in the friction of his cock against her soaking vaginal walls.

She was weakening. She must try and remember that this was a game and what part she was now playing. But the constant friction against her distended clitoris was becoming unbearable.

Her sense of reality was lost in the ecstasy. No-no she was disintegrating, she was over the edge and so near, so near, so near …..

He felt her tremble. He sensed her thighs tighten. He felt her need rise, and knew she was walking on the very edge of insanity. But this was not her night, it was his, and he wanted her to know it.

"Oh no, my darling Anna. Yes, you want to come, I can feel it in your body as I take what you promised I could have. So, my sweet, you'd like to let your body have the release it's clamoring for, wouldn't you? Is that what you want, my darling?" He waited for her almost violent nod.

"Well, not until we have discussed what to do about that bitch Katherine."

Eliza raised her head, and tossed her hair.

"Just FUCK me," she screamed.

The man leaned back and pulled almost fully out of her, leaving just an inch or so inside her body. An amused smile played over his lips as he leaned in and spoke over her shoulder. His lips brushed the naked skin of her neck.

"What shall we do with her," he asked as he resumed his strokes and started once more to fuck ‘Anna' slowly, agonisingly slowly.

"I, I don't know … oh please let me come."

"Come on you've got to help me decide," the slow fucking continued. Eliza was beyond reason and could not respond to the questions.

"Perhaps we could just kick her out of the house, get rid of her. There would be just you and me then."

He rode her a little deeper now.

"Or we could dream up some really awful torture that would rid us of her. That would teach her, what do you say Anna my love?"

"Ohh, yessss!"

"What, torture her?"

"Fuck me please."

"Tell me if we should just torture Katherine until she begs to be freed and agrees to leave you alone. Shall we, uh?"

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssss!"

As Eliza gloried in her orgasm the man nuzzled her neck.

"Okay, torture it will be then."

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 13:00 and 14:00

Eliza hung in her bonds, lifeless and drained of all energy. She was silent for minutes on end - as was he.

Her latest orgasm had taken all of her strength and all she could feel was a slow ache inside her bladder. She had to pee and she had to pee now.

"Please, please let me go to the toilet. Anna wants to go to the toilet."

The man looked up.

"Anna, my Anna," he muttered strangely incoherent.

"I need to pee, please."

"Okay," the man decided," but no running away, do you understand?"

Eliza nodded. Reaching up the man unhooked the chain from the ceiling hook and unfastened Eliza's wrists. She stretched as the chains came loose, her whole body tingling with pins and needles as her circulation returned. Aching all over she stretched her glorious body to relieve herself of the tensions that were wound up inside of her.

"Over here," the man said indicating a door in the wall of the room behind him. Slowly Eliza walked towards him, the feeling of freedom strange to her after all those hours chained up.

Opening the door she saw a substantial wash room with a shower, toilet and basin. She entered the room and made as if to close the door behind her.

"I like to watch," said the man smiling.

"Please," she begged. Reluctantly he allowed the door to be shut.

"Get a shower," he yelled to her.

Eliza looked around. For the first time in hours she was alone, free from the constant abuse she had lived with for the past 12 hours or so.

Stripping off her waistcoat and bra she pissed a great long stream of relief inducing pee. Standing up she switched the dial and stepped into a strong, warm shower some of her aches began to drain away as the hot stream massaged her body and she savoured the wet, reviving heat.

Despite the sound of the water jets Eliza heard her captor shout for her to hurry up. Hastily she stepped out of the shower and dried herself. Fleetingly she pondered upon a possible escape, but there was no where to go. The room had no windows and outside was her torture chamber and her chief tormentor. No, the best plan was to gain his trust and confidence and force him to let her go. Or so she thought!

Eliza stepped out back into the cell. It was empty, he had gone. In the middle of the floor was a pile of clothes with a note saying "Put these on Anna my love and I'll be back soon."

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 14:00 and 15:00

Keen to cover her naked body Eliza dressed quickly, struggling a little in the darkness. Looking down at the clothes he had left out for her she put on a new pair of sheer black stockings; then she drew on a basque, taking a deep breath as she fastened the little metal catches up the back. It was tight, almost too tight, but it gave her a wonderful feeling, combining a masochistic sensation of being constricted with the wanton pleasure of exhibitionism. The garment thrust her breasts upwards and outwards while accentuating the contrast between her waist and her hips. The little black thong he had left for her covered her pubic triangle, but little else. The dress slipped on over the underwear, a perfect fit.

Eliza stood straight and smoothed the dress down over her body. With her back to the door she didn't sense it open until she saw the beam of new light.

"Well, if it isn't my little whore Katherine," he mocked.

"I'm not a whore," Eliza replied indignantly, stunned by the fact that Katherine seemed to have reappeared in his mind.

Her plan to have him let her go if she played the part of Anna often enough was completely undermined when he spoke of torturing Katherine because, of course, Anna and Katherine shared the same body – Eliza's!

He looked at her silently. It sent a shiver of apprehension down her spine.

"You'll be a whore if I say so," he said slowly. "Or are you going to argue with me?"

Eliza said nothing, she just stared at him defiantly. A muscle twitched at the corner of her mouth.

Eliza was silent. She knew he was deliberately provoking her, and that defiance would make it worse. Being Katherine was bad enough.

"Take off your dress and kneel over the bench," he said simply, pointing to a large, rough wooden bench in the corner of her cell.

"Please, let me go," she blinked the tears from her eyes—tears she had vowed until a moment ago to hold back. "I won't tell anyone where I was, or who you are."

He ran a finger over her soft lips, then lifted her chin. "And what would you tell anyone," he wondered, "even if you could?"

"Please, I'm…I'm famous," she resisted as he traced a line down her exposed cleavage, pausing to cup each covered breast. "And I have money…to pay you."

"Pay me?" he chuckled, sliding his hand down her thigh and up, under her dress, to caress her hip. "Surely you don't think this is about something as crude as money?"

The dry laughter chilled her more than all the other elements of her newfound captivity combined. If he didn't want dollars, what did that leave? If it was only about rape, then … there was nothing she could do except try to escape.

"I assure you," the man explained, using his free hand to tuck her hair behind her ear like she was some kind of fashion doll. "I have all the cash I need, and you're only the daughter of some secret agent – how much money do you think you have - Katherine." He spat out her name.

She was struck now that the man was still convinced she was Katherine Butler. Was it a game for the purpose of exercising his abuse of her or was he genuinely confused and where did Anna fit and how did Eliza get her persona back into play?

"I want to go home," she told him, her eyes wide and moist, "I'm scared. Will you please let me go?"

"So charming," he mused, returning to her erect nipples, this time pinching them vigorously through the material of her dress, between his thumb and forefinger. "So … sexy!"

"Ow! You're hurting me," Eliza squealed.

"Yes," he agreed. "And that's because I can. Better get used to that, Katherine Butler" he increased the pressure. "Because it will only get worse until you agree to leave Anna alone and tell me where your father is."

Eliza threw back her head and moaned. She'd never felt such an excruciating combination of mental and physical anguish in her life.

"Stop, please," she wailed. "I'll do whatever you tell me to…I won't fight you, I promise."

The man tugged downward on the tortured nipple, leaving Eliza in twisted agony. "But I do want you to fight, Katherine, it makes me so hot and …… erect!"

Eliza felt a moistening between her legs. This last word in particular seemed to cut right through her … she made him erect. He had already fucked her time after time and he seemed to be able to become hard again for her at will. She was running out of any sort of resistance.

Reluctantly, sensing no option, she did as she was told, removing first the dress and then the tight fitting black Basque. Allowing herself to be led to the bench she was fastened by each of her wrists to a strap at one end of the long wooden seat, then felt her legs pulled apart and buckled by the remaining straps around her thighs, just above her stocking tops.

Eliza remained silent, preoccupied with what he was about to do to her. She was fastened face down with her sparsely covered bottom thrust out facing her attacker.

"Now Katherine, you whore, prepare yourself."

He went to a drawer and took from it a leather tawse, about two feet long.

"No, please leave me alo…. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

She felt it swisshhhhh in the air then heard the crack as it smacked against her buttocks, landing with precision straight across the middle. Before the pain had properly sunk in she felt it smack again. The noise was disconcertingly loud.

"Argghhhhh," she yelled, "please stop it."

After a few more blows she ceased to be aware of the sound it made. Her consciousness was confined to the searing pain across her bottom. At each blow now she whimpered, despite herself.

After perhaps a dozen blows he relented and untied her.

"Lie down on the floor," he said quietly. "But keep your stockings and thong on."

Quickly he threw off his shorts and took her in his arms.

"I'm going to fuck you now slut!"

He lay on top of Eliza and pushed his cock inside her, not bothering to remove the tiny thong, simply pulling it to one side. He began to fuck her yet again, pulling himself almost out of her with each thrust, and then pausing slightly before thrusting back in as deep as he could go. The man had no difficulty restraining his own orgasm until he felt Eliza move under him and he heard her yell as she came once more.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 15:00 and 16:00

Eliza awoke to the sound of a door closing. She had been sleeping but, from the way she felt, it certainly hadn't been for long. She looked around and saw that she was in a much lighter room. It had a window, and, despite the fact that the curtains were drawn, she could see sunlight. The light seemed to be fading a little and so she guessed it was probably late afternoon.

Suddenly there was a noise. She turned her head and saw the man standing at the end of the bed. As the memory of her most recent rape came clearly back to her Eliza started to scream and couldn't stop.

"Not again, you can't do this again. Please can't you see that I'm tired?"

Compassionate hands held her shaking shoulders. Her head was lifted and the man gave her water to drink. She drank greedily, until he took the cup away.

"How's my Anna feeling? Nasty Katherine should give us no more trouble now, not after the way I just fucked her."

It had slowly dawned on Eliza that she was free. Not tied at all and dressed in a pair of tight grey shorts and a black vest top.

"Th .. th.. thank you," she mumbled, "Anna's fine."

"Does she love me? Do you love me Anna?"

Eliza looked up, her trembling lip threatening to reveal her fear.

"Y..y..yes, she loves you. I love you."

Eliza wasn't quite sure how, but she felt that being untied in a pleasantly lit bedroom, with some clothes on gave her the best chance yet to plot her escape. She had to gain and keep his trust and confidence and so once again Eliza became Anna.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 16:00 and 17:00

The young, beautiful actress knew that she had to escape. Her captor was a madman and who knows when or where this terrifying charade would stop. However as she glanced up and looked at him with her Anna style ‘come and get me' eyes she could see his burgeoning hard on and knew that she would have to pleasure him at least once more before he gave her any space in which to make a plan.

He could feel his cock throbbing. Her abductor reached inside his shorts and took it out. Kneeling down on the bed he gently forced her down onto her back and, moving his hand beneath the hem of her shorts, felt between her legs. Despite her fear and trepidation her slit oozed.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers