My Longest Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

Rolling the grey material down her sleek tanned legs he split her thighs wide and slid inside her, holding her scorched, bruised buttocks in his hands. Savouring the moment, he fucked her slowly, and she moaned softly as he thrust in and out with ever quickening pace, crying gentle tears at the thought of being raped yet again.

Then he removed his cock and his hand had brushed against her thigh.

"Ohhh, Please" she whimpered, not knowing whether that was a ‘please stop' or ‘please don't stop'.

A hand stroked her thigh down the inside getting perilously close to her cunt and then moving up cupped and played with her breasts, gently twisting and pulling at her nipple through the lycra material.

"Please" she moaned. "Please don't." He stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered. "Thank you."

Her relief was short-lived. His hand was on her thigh again. Insistently, slowly a finger traced a line to the very edge of her labia.

"Please" she sobbed "please."

Then a finger ran along Eliza's slit. Back and forth it rocked.

"Please. Please" she whimpered like a scolded puppy. She was terrified; she knew her body was responding. She hated it, but the carefully positioned finger gently stimulating her aroused Eliza – aroused Anna. She could feel herself becoming moist and, ohhhhh how she was opening up to that finger.

It slid without resistance into her. A shock went through her body as it touched her clit. She tensed her body and realised in despair that she had thrust her hips up to meet his touch. His delving digit was deep into her. She pulled back but the finger followed.

"Please don't" she begged as another joined it. They squeezed hard circling inside her pussy and then slowly, oh so slowly, Eliza started to respond. Her hips were beyond her conscious control as they ground against his fingers. She pushed towards them, all the while begging for it to stop. But she wondered whether her body or her mind was right. She could feel the heat rising between her thighs and Eliza knew that she was about to explode, to melt. Her nipples were painful her stomach on fire and then without warning his fingers were gone.

She sighed in relief and disappointment. And then …..

"Ohhhh F..U..C..K..", his tongue was on her clit.

Eliza could feel unshaven cheeks rasping against the sensitive skin at the top of her thighs. He was sucking her swollen bursting clit between his lips, the tip of his tongue gently flicking against it. She felt his teeth, nipping gently. And then, in the midst of her despair, she had the best orgasm of her young life.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 17:00 and 18:00

What seemed like an eternity later, exhausted and satiated, Eliza lay motionless. The scent of her arousal was still floating heavily in the air. She was horrified and deeply ashamed that he had made her a writhing moaning animal. Whoever he was he had used her just as he wanted and she had hated it. But yet she had loved it. Confused and frightened Eliza lay with her soaking thighs wide open worrying what was to happen to her now and how she might start to plot her escape.

She felt a lazy stirring beside her.

He put his arms around Eliza and held her tightly. Reaching down he then pulled her shorts gently up over her bottom, and kissed her face, tasting the salt tears.

"I love you Anna," he said.

"What's your name?" she breathed quietly, returning his embrace.

He froze and instantly she sensed that she had not made a good move.

"You bitch, you've come back. Fucking Katherine, you've come back. Where's my Anna? She wouldn't have asked questions like you!"

Eliza closed her eyes. She wore the look of a girl beyond hope.

The man put his arms around her and pinched and twisted her vest covered nipples until she cried out in pain. Then he slid one hand down her belly, tugged down her shorts and massaged her wet sensitive vulva.

"You fucking cunt, I'll make you wish you'd never come back."

Eliza was terrified. He really was a madman.

She struggled and moaned as his assault on her breasts continued.

"You like it, don't you bitch?" he whispered in her ear. "Just like when I fucked your hot cunt, before. You liked it then and you like it now, don't you?"

"Please," Eliza begged.

The man jammed his hardened prick into Eliza's already well used pussy. Her body stiffened, and then trembled.

He fucked her slowly, all the while whispering words of abuse. And when he came, finally satisfying his pent up lust, he bit the back of her neck until he tasted blood.

"That's just for starters Katherine, you bitch," he spat wiping his cock on her tanned flesh. Eliza cried out as the full palm of his hand slapped heavily down on her gorgeous face.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 18:00 and 19:00

The man sat in the living area of the house in which he held Eliza Collins prisoner. Thinking her to be Katherine Butler he had set to abusing her gorgeous body. Finally, temporarily exhausted he had left her, shattered, on the bed. He now sat alone, in an adjoining room, gathering together his strength so that he could continue to enjoy the services of his beautiful captive.

"Come here Katherine you slut," he shouted towards the bedroom. Slowly Eliza appeared reluctantly at the doorway her hands tied behind her back and her torn black vest hanging in tatters around her stunning body.

Eliza's breasts were bruised from their obvious mauling and the man's bite marks covered them. Semen covered her inner thighs from where he had clearly sodomized her.

"Come here bitch."

He watched the terrified young actress walk gingerly towards him her eyes riveted to his. Just as she stood facing him his left hand wound itself into her hair and twisted until she dropped to one knee. Then, in an attempt to revive her from her post-rape subconscious state he slapped her hard across the face.

Reaching for a bowl of cold water he threw the freezing contents onto Eliza as she knelt at his feet. Whilst she spluttered and coughed he grabbed her hair and lifted her up until she was kneeling before him, her face at his groin.

"Listen to me bitch and listen well! You will suck me now and if I as much as feel your teeth there will be plenty more from where that last lot came. Got it?"

Poor frightened Eliza nodded.

She had no defiance left in her as she knelt, waiting for her captor to continue his torment.

He pulled his flaccid prick from his shorts and, positioning himself in front of the stunning actress, he placed his cock against her lips. She submissively opened her mouth and took him inside. Against the feel of her warm lips and tongue his cock began to pulse and harden.

Eliza had given oral sex before and knew how to use her tongue. Moving her head the man's cock slipped in and out of her soft lips.

"Damn you're a real good cock-sucker, bitch," he laughed as he watched Eliza working on his prick. Suddenly he pulled his cock from her mouth, pushed her down onto her back and mounted the poor girl once again.

She screamed as her full body weight fell back onto her tied arms.

He enjoyed the pain he caused her as he forced himself inside Eliza's raw pussy, fucking her until her juices finally flowed and he could thrust easily in and out.

After a short while of hard, fast shagging the man pulled out his throbbing cock and, yelling some final words of abuse at his poor victim, ejaculated copiously onto Eliza's stomach.

"I hate you Katherine Butler but you're the best fuck I've ever had," He mocked.

Eliza closed her eyes and sobbed, before exhaustion finally led her into a fitful, nightmare filled, sleep.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 19:00 and 20:00

Eliza awoke to a wave of pleasure.

"Ohhhh. Unnnhhh," she moaned. Her body tightened as she felt the warm stimulation of water hitting her pussy. Not yet aware of where she was, all she could do was revel in the pleasure.

"Aaaahhhh. Oooooohhhh," she continued to moan. She had not yet opened her eyes; all the young actress could sense was the powerful jet stream of water that was virtually raping her.

After several minutes, the water pressure subsided to a low stream, allowing the stimulated Eliza to take in her surroundings. She opened her eyes to the realization that she was in a very compromising position.

She appeared to be in a shower which was no more than three feet by three feet in size. White tile was all around her. The beautiful blonde was lying on the floor of the shower; her wrists and ankles were pulled upwards and shackled somehow to the four corners.

She had been stripped of the tattered remnants of the black Lycra vest and was now completely naked. A jet spray-style showerhead jutted out of the wall in front of her and was pointed down, directly at her exposed pussy.

Eliza could feel the warm water penetrating her opening. Although not as pleasurable as the stream that brought her out of her sleep, it nevertheless excited her. She collected her thoughts and began to feel a knot of trepidation in her stomach as she remembered where she was and the continuous rape of her gorgeous body over the last few hours.

Eliza was still trapped, and now at the mercy of this elaborate masturbation device. She had no choice but to enjoy the liquid penetration.

A couple of minutes later, as if on some sort of timing device, the stream of water became more powerful, shooting a full blast at Eliza's pussy.

"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh!" she yelped. The change in pressure had taken her by surprise. The water was beating upon her sensitive opening, her clit was being bombarded by the irresistible stimulant. Eliza's naked body, tortured as it was, became overwhelmed with pleasure. As the beautiful feeling increased she had no choice but to come; her body exploded in sweet orgasm.

The chained shackles kept her in place as she writhed.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Eliza yelled as she felt the orgasmic contractions.

Before she had calmed from the wave of lust fuelled orgasm she could feel another climax coming. The water pressure had not changed; it was still raping her continuously. However, Eliza did notice that the water temperature had risen and now steam was beginning to collect in the small shower.

The heat of the water only amplified the sensations as the bound actress came a second time.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuccckkkk meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Eliza was totally overpowered by the water spray as the feelings of climax raced through her body. She took deep, heavy breaths but the orgasm continued until she began to feel light-headed.

The increased temperature mixed with her shortage of breath was making Eliza weak. She was becoming disoriented, unable to concentrate. The shower was becoming a sauna. Her body went limp as she took another deep breath and a third orgasm began.

Finally, soaked through and thoroughly satisfied Eliza passed out from the heat, blissfully unaware as the man entered her white tiled prison.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 20:00 and 21:00

The man licked his lips as he looked down at his naked, unconscious victim. Lifting her motionless body he bound Eliza's hands and fastened her onto the ceiling hook in the room where her ordeal had started all those hours ago.

She was completely dry, having been pulled from her erotic shower just a short while ago, and, cleansed of the semen and blood from her recent experiences, she looked absolutely beautiful. The bite marks and bruises still adorned her breasts and neck and the man could feel himself hardening once more.

Eliza's head slumped forward as she hung in position, secured in place once more. Her captor gently stroked her cheek before pinching her right nipple. The stunning actress snapped into consciousness.

"Unnhh!" she moaned.

Slowly opening her eyes, she saw the man standing before her.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked weakly.

"I know what you are doing bitch!" he spat.

"Y..y..you know what?" Eliza stammered.

"Don't play innocent with me Katherine Butler. I know that you and Anna are working together against me."

"Anna and …… what are you talking about you mad bastard, I'm Eliza, Zaza, not one of those characters, get a grip…." then, more weakly, "Please, get a grip."

"Shut up slut," he slapped her face, "It's too late for pleading. First you, and then that whore Anna, will be punished."

He grabbed Eliza's hair and pulled her head back. She looked at him, a final plea in her eyes, as he stuffed a pair of white panties deeply into her mouth then clamped his hand across her face to stop her spitting them out.

He paced around Eliza, staring inquisitively at her frightened face as he rubbed his hands over her smooth tanned, sensitive, beaten flesh whilst taking up the handle of an evil looking whip.

Terrified once again she pulled at her wrists but they were held fast and she could not move them at all. She kicked out her legs in desperation but before she knew what was happening Eliza felt a stinging blow across her back as the whip came down.

Whack!

She stretched out her body in agony and shock, shaking her head from side to side as the pain cut into her skin and sent a smarting fire deep inside her.

Whack!

The whip fell even harder and, as the pain burned through her, she stretched her lovely skin out as far as she could. Eliza struggled and pulled against her bondage but she was unable to break free and unable to scream.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

The whip came down across her bare back remorselessly, each blow laying a thin red mark across her smooth skin. She wriggled and pulled in desperation but the whip kept slashing down.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Every time it fell across her back she tightened more and her whole body felt on fire.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

She felt her eyes filling with tears and, as she was overcome with the pain and felt herself falling into unconsciousness, she bit hard onto the panties that plugged her dribbling mouth.

Finally the punishment ended and the man stood back. Once more he prowled around the semi conscious Eliza, running his fingers along the red lines that were raised across her delicate skin.

He pulled her head back and stared up into the girl's beautiful face. The spit-soaked panties hung from her open mouth.

"I hope you are beginning to learn your lesson slut, because now it's the turn of that whore-bitch friend of yours Anna. I'll see you again later."

He reached up and unhooked Eliza's hands from the ceiling and she fell to the ground. He reached down and untied her chafed wrists, then, looking down at her laying on the dusty floor, he left and locked the door behind him.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 21:00 and 22:00

Eliza lay slumped on the floor of her cell, alone. She could hardly believe what had happened to her that day and she trembled with shame and embarrassment, as a new wave of exhaustion engulfed her. She tried to drag herself up from the floor but it was hopeless and, when the young actress reached around to her back, she felt the painful cuts of the whip still burning on her skin. Eliza's soaked panties fell from her mouth onto the floor and she picked them up. Calling upon her last ounces of strength she decided to put them on although they were wet from her spit and stuck to her legs as she pulled them up. When she drew them against her pussy the moist material stuck to her flesh. Eliza's stomach filled with anxiety as she thought of the way she had been humiliated and the surge of nervousness increased as she thought of how she felt now, in the aftermath. Pleasure or pain? Which had been the overriding emotion – she clearly was confused.

She played absently with a silver identity bracelet on her wrist, wondering why she found it comforting now of all times. It was a gift from her parents and had her nickname, Zaza, engraved on the inside. She realised how alone she was, she had no one to turn to in her plight. The thought that she might never again see her friends and parents again caused tears to well up in her eyes and she hung her head and fidgeted nervously not knowing what to expect next.

He had said that it was Anna's turn, but Anna and Katherine were the same person. Her, Eliza, and there was no way that she could stand any more of this mad man's torture.

She wriggled her bottom and felt the thin material of the damp and torn panties pulling up against the soft folds of flesh between her legs. She lifted herself slightly and pulled it away and, as it peeled back, she felt a warm moistness holding it between the soft furrows of her pussy. Eliza felt the delicate skin tingling as the thin material clung to it and she felt a warm and growing wetness spreading across its swelling edges.

The gorgeous blond star felt shocked and ashamed and dropped herself back onto the floor in despair, but she was unable to stop her fingers working eagerly between the soft petals of her swollen, receptive cunt, and powerless to draw them away again.

Surprised by how turned on she was becoming Eliza hesitated. Then she extended a finger and gingerly touched her pussy once more. She was shocked by how wet she felt, but even more surprised at the pleasure that her own touch gave to her, especially as she had just been painfully flagellated. She began to rub herself, circling her fingers around her clitoris, which had become so very hard.

"Oh, fuck I'm c..c..c.., yessssssss!" Eliza hissed through the lips that she was frantically chewing. And she did cum, hard and painfully gloriously.

Eliza lay still, breathing heavily until she had recovered from the satisfying, pulsating orgasm.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and there he was once more. He looked down at his captive beauty and smiled when he saw what she had been doing.

"Come Anna. You know how disappointed I am that I have to do this to you. Your friend Katherine had it coming, but you, well for you I had such high hopes."

"Please no, no more. I'm not Anna or Katherine, I'm just Eliza and if you hurt me anymore then you'll finish me off. I'm so weak, please just leave me alone."

But it was Anna's turn now, and a quick glance at the length of white rope as it was tied around her wrists once more before being looped over the ceiling hook told her she was to be whipped in stretched suspension from her wrists in just the same way that ‘Katherine' had been. Once again Eliza felt her arms extended until her gorgeous figure was struggling to conserve some support from her toes that just grazed the floorboards.

Eliza's superb, perfectly-built body tightened into a column of sweating, terrified nakedness, her muscles, thighs and rich curves of tanned flesh quivering under the tension. Her perfect breasts, although wrenched upwards by the haul of her arms, still swelled erotically as if readying themselves for the whip. The young actress's rib cage formed a sharp ridge above her flat belly and below was the tight, soaked material of her brief white panties covering Eliza's perfect mound of pubic flesh.

As the man moved behind her, Eliza twisted her neck in a vain attempt to try and follow the preparations, only to feel his hand stroking her rounded bottom over the flimsy white material, letting his fingers probe her bottom cheeks and then stroke sensitively along the aroused slit of her overused vagina, which, surprisingly, he found moistening once more.

He wandered casually round to the front of Eliza.

"Look down at the floor Anna. I want you to feel suitably ashamed at what you have forced me to do."

For some inexplicable reason Eliza felt the need to comply and almost felt her own submissiveness take over along with a strange feeling of guilt. And although her face was suitably downcast as instructed, she knew her captor's eyes would be scrutinising her luscious body.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers