My Longest Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

"How many lashes Anna, how many do you deserve for deceiving me?"

"Please no more," Eliza uttered in a barely audible whisper. Her face was still cast down towards the floor.

"Silence slut," he ordered, "look at me."

Slowly, Eliza raised her eyes until she looked directly into those of the man. A cruel smile curled at the edges of his lips and was echoed in his dark eyes. She shook with dread at the thought of what he would do to her and she knew that, whatever it was, it would be too much for her broken body. Then a fresh spasm of fear shuddered through Eliza as she saw the heavy whip he held in his hand. The lash was a metre and a half long and as thick as her thumb.

The beautiful actress gritted her teeth, clenched her fists and prepared for the ordeal to come. Strangely, she felt a stirring in her loins and a dampness manifest itself in her vagina. Her labial lips began to swell and become hard.

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Crack.

The heavy lash sped through the air and curled across her bottom tearing her brief thong and leaving a line of fire where it had struck.

"Slut." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk. A second line of fire joined the first.

"Arrrggghhhhhhhhh."

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk.

"Fuccckkkkkkk!!"

Eliza's body writhed in on the ropes as the lash struck and an agonising groan escaped her tightly closed lips. Swisshhhhh. Crack. Unable to control herself any longer, a cry of distress surged from the the stunning girl's throat. She felt her body's betrayal grow as her nipples hardened and the wetness between her thighs increased.

"Whore." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk.

The verbal abuse spitting from his lips before every lash only compounded the strange feeling of arousal that was building inside of Eliza. A shrill scream echoed around the room and, as the onslaught briefly subsided, she felt his hand slide between her thighs and a finger rub against her pussy sampling her arousal.

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Crack.

Again the leather lashed across her soft buttocks. That made six, she told herself. The soft white material of her panties now hung loosely around her groin held in place only by the moisture from her pussy.

"Slag." Swisshhhhh, Cracckkkk.

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Crack.

The plaited leather thong added another two lines of agony to those already burning in her cheeks. Eliza felt the whip burn further into the rising welts from her ‘Katherine's' flogging. She squirmed as each lash struck wringing a loud scream from her which rebounded from the walls of her dark cell.

"Fuck-toy." Cracckkkk.

As the cloud of pain into which she was gradually sinking took control of her mind Eliza did not hear the next whistling approach of the whiplash. Caught by surprise, she was unable to control her reaction. Instead of screaming, she started to whimper like a whipped animal.

Crackkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

"Oh, fuccckkkkkkkkk!" That was ten her mind registered.

A sheen of glistening sweat covered her body. She turned her pain contorted face towards her captor, her eyes pleading with him for the mercy that her mind knew would not be granted. She sensed him reach around her body and felt his hands on her naked breasts and between her legs. There was no disguising the hardness of her nipples and the juices that were now flowing freely from her aching cunt.

"Now for a little alteration Anna, my sweet," he mocked.

To her horror Eliza felt her legs forced wide apart and a metal bar was fastened between her ankles. He reached down to her groin and easily tore away the remnants of the tattered white thong.

"No please don't," she whispered quietly – pathetically.

This position forced her buttocks apart; the cheeks widely separated placing her small pink bud and pussy lips on full display. The short respite from the lash had enabled the cloud of pain to disperse a little so Eliza was fully conscious of the erotic posture into which she had been forced.

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk.

This time she had heard the lash whistle through the air before she felt the impact. No longer could she squeeze her thighs together to ease the pain.

"Can you stand this anymore Anna? Can you?"

She could not but nor did she have the strength to tell him so.

More strokes that she knew she could not avoid but which she must absorb. She had no choice.

"Slut." Swisshhhhh. Crack.

"Whore." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk.

Eliza screamed her agony as each stroke blazed another line of fire across her already searing bottom.

"Bitch." Swisshhhhh. Cracckkkk.

The plaited thong continued the assault on her bottom, no longer as a punishment, but merely to please the man.

"One more and you should be really wet for me," he mocked.

Through her tear filled eyes, she saw the smile of sheer delight on her captor's mouth as he raised the whip high above his head. He saw his ‘Anna' writhe and squirm in terror but she was too securely held.

"This is for deceiving me you bitch," he spat.

"Swwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhh, craccckkkkkkk!!!"

"Nooooooooo, fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

The heavy plaited lash sped through the air and landed expertly between her spread cheeks raising a line of fire which covered her exposed bottom and pussy. A shrill scream echoed long and loud around the room as her gorgeous body danced under the heavy weight of the spreader bars with the exquisite agony of his last stroke.

Eliza's gorgeous body looked stunning covered in red welts. He had barely broken the skin, just the odd droplet of blood here and there, but she was on fire – with both pleasure and pain. Eliza hated both herself and her tormentor for the feelings she had right now.

He placed the well used whip onto the dusty floor and walked out of the room. Eliza had seen the solid outline of his bulging erection and knew, even in her pain filled mind, what was to follow.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 22:00 and 23:00

The young actress lay on the cold, cell floor grateful for the short respite she had been allowed in order to regain some sort of control of herself.

One of the most terrifying aspects of her time in captivity was that she had found it both fearsome and exhilarating. She had been punished for no evident motive, no apparent reason that she could fathom, other than his obvious obsession with her TV and film personas. Yet somehow, she felt alive and released from any sexual hang up that she had ever had. She had certainly never enjoyed so many gloriously ecstatic orgasms as she had today.

The door opened. He was back. She gulped.

"Hello, again, Eliza."

She looked up somewhat stunned to hear the use of her real name.

"Don't look surprised Zaza baby; I know who you are and I more than aware of what we have been doing."

"Wh… what we have been doing?" she stammered incredulously.

"Yes, my sweet, I know you aren't Katherine or Anna. But it was a good game wasn't it," he smiled patronizingly, "and thank you for playing."

Why was he telling her this now? Was it over? If so, is that a good thing or a bad thin? What would he do to her? All of these questions flashed through her mind in a split second.

"So, now we approach the end of My Longest Day hours and that has clear significance in my game doesn't it?"

A hand stroked her thigh down the inside getting perilously close to her pussy and then moved to play with her breasts, gently twisting and pulling at her nipples.

"Please" she moaned. "Please don't."

It stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered. "Thank you."

Her relief was short-lived. The hand was on her thigh again. Insistently, slowly, a finger traced a line to the very edge of her labia.

"Please" she sobbed "please". Then the same finger ran along Eliza's slit. Back and forth it slid.

"Please. Please" she whimpered like a trapped puppy. She was terrified but she knew that her body was responding. She hated it, but the erotic finger, gently stimulating her, aroused her very, very much.

"If you make love to me one last time as Eliza you will be home in a couple of hours. What do you say?"

She could feel she was becoming moist and, oh no, she was opening up to his finger. It slid, without resistance, into her. A shock went through her body as he touched her clit. She tensed her body and realised, in despair, that she had thrust her hips up.

"So, is it a deal?"

The finger was deep inside her. She pulled back but the finger followed.

"Please don't" she begged as another joined it.

They squeezed her most sensitive spot. Then slowly, oh so slowly, she could not help but respond. Her hips were beyond her conscious control as they ground against the fingers. She pushed towards them, all the while begging for them to stop. But she wondered whether her body or her mind was right. She could feel the heat rising. She knew she was about to explode, to melt. Her nipples were painful her stomach on fire and then without warning the fingers were gone.

She sighed with both relief and disappointment. And then a thrill caused her to strain up. His tongue was on her clit. She could feel unshaven cheeks rasping against the sensitive skin at the top of her thighs. He was sucking her swollen bursting clit between his lips, the tip of his tongue gently flicking against it. Eliza felt his teeth, nipping gently. She wanted to come.

"Will you?" he teased her clit once more.

She was beyond control now.

There was no way Eliza wanted to aid him in her own rape. Yet, she feared for her life. A soft voice whispered in her head that is she should just give him what he wanted.

He continued to toy with her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm,."

If she closed her eyes and blocked it all out and let him fuck her, he would let her go, and she would never have to endure this again.

"Fuck me baby, come on Zaza. Let me have you."

"Ohh, fuckkkk," she moaned moving ever nearer to an overwhelming climax.

As the seconds ticked by, she felt more and more certain that to agree to his demands was her best chance of surviving this ordeal. And she was still on the edge of ecstasy.

So when the man smiled at her and uttered softly,

"Well?"

She obediently spread her legs, closed her eyes, and whispered, "Yes, yes, yes. I will. Oh please make me come!"

He was inside her instantly. The feeling was... incredible. Because she had consented this time it was more like her fantasies, only more potent, more real. She was terribly frightened, but the fear made the pleasurable sensations even stronger, and she felt her body begin to respond to the man who was riding her, pleasuring her, fucking her.

Eliza tried to block it all out, to ignore the now familiar sensations of the stranger between her legs, and instead concentrate only on the feeling inside her, the incredible sensations.

The thought of being taken this way increased her pleasure, and she let out a deep moan. The man grunted, obviously enjoying himself. Eliza felt a hand caress her breasts and the man's slender strong fingers teased and caressed her tits, molding and squeezing them roughly, making her whimper, then abruptly resuming his gentler teasing caresses.

Eliza bit her lip, trying to fight the overwhelming pleasure building up within her. She was nearing a climax, the likes of which she had never experienced before. A part of her felt a deep shame that a stranger was able to take her to such heights so easily.

Suddenly, she knew she had to fight it, she had to resist him, she had to fight the sensations, and fight this mad man with all her strength.

He was about to make her come, and she had agreed to it. If she lost control to him, if she climaxed, having given her consent, riding his cock, she knew, somehow, that he would own her. Struggling she began fighting desperately, trying to push him off, trying to hold out against his relentless pumping, shouting, screaming her denial of submission to this man.

"N-n-n-no! You can't make me!" she screamed, bucking wildly to push him off. "I won't come for you! No.. NO! Stop it! Somebody, help me! Help me! Please!! Fuck, get off me! Stop it you fucking bastard! GET the FUCK OFF MEEEEE!!!"

He was much stronger and heavier than she, and all her bucking did was force him deeper and harder into her soaking pussy, rocketing her closer to a sizzling release even faster than before. Undaunted, the man leaned forward, whispering softly into her ear.

"You can't fight me, Zaza," he said, his breath ragged. "You can't resist me. I own your sweet little body, and I own YOU. I'm going to kiss you now, and, if you value your freedom, I want you to look deep into my eyes when I do. And you're going to come harder and stronger than you've ever come before in your whole fucking life!"

With that, he pulled her face up to his and kissed her deeply, forcing her lips apart and snaking his tongue deep inside her mouth. Eliza's eyes snapped open, and she gazed deep into the man's eyes. Into his handsome face.

Eliza cried out then, ignoring the agonised raking of her whipped flesh on the rough cell floor, letting the erotic wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over her, arching her back painfully as everything faded from view, everything but the image of this strong, dominant, controlling man, her captor, her lover, and her torturer, all rolled into one.

And then, in despair, she had the best orgasm of her short life.

The sensations overwhelmed her and she shuddered, uncontrollably for several minutes as orgasm after orgasm ran through her body.

Unable to hold on much longer, the man pumped away inside her until he felt her clench him tight in orgasm yet again, and then he joined her, shooting his load deep inside Eliza's hot wet, willing slit.

Gasping for breath, he held her tightly, lovingly as they both drifted slowly back down to earth.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 23:00 and My Longest Day:00

Her return to consciousness was slow and painful. Head throbbing, Eliza blinked her eyes open carefully. Wherever she was, it was dark and cool, yet she could feel the soft mattress beneath her back. It had a vague familiarity. Rolling her head, she gazed blankly at her naked arm, and was relieved to discover that she was not bound in any way.

Then, as Eliza's eyes adjusted to the surroundings she realised that she was at home, once more in her own bedroom, on her own bed.

Exhaustion swept through her, regardless of her period of unconsciousness, and her eyes fell shut again, however, sleep wasn't forthcoming. Her body began to make its aches and pains known.

She also realized that she was naked, covered only with a quilt.

Experimentally she moved her legs, feeling the ache between her thighs from the extreme overuse her pussy had received during this memorable day.

Sitting nervously up Eliza looked around the darkened room, but it seemed fine, she was once again safe. She lay back and listened to the sounds outside of her bedroom window. A car screeching away and the chatter and laughter of a couple returning home drifted in through the glass. They were so close to her, only a wall separating them, yet they had no idea what she had just been through. In fact when she thought about it neither did she. It all now seemed like a dream or at least it would do if it wasn't for her aching legs and throbbing bottom. Reaching under her body Eliza gingerly touched the raw welts, a severe reminder of her recent experiences.

Despite the soreness inside her bottom, which still throbbed from her buggering and the beating, and her pussy, Eliza tried to give herself over to some much needed sleep but it was slow coming. Her mind floated back over the past twenty four hours since she had been so violently taken from the supposed security of her own home.

The pictures of her being fucked and whipped played out in her mind's eye and she felt a warm and somewhat worrying tingle in her stomach. She was different to the girl who had been abducted only a day ago and whether that was a good thing or not she was not sure.

As these thoughts floated across her drowsy mind she fell into a peaceful and refreshing sleep.

THE END

****************************************

I hope that you enjoyed Eliza's longest day and please don't forget to vote.

Thanks you,

Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers