My Lord My Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Shetna walked into the prince's chambers and was surprised to see Asgar seated in the front room. The regal slave unnerved him still and he had to blink to compose himself in keeping with his high position in the palace.

"Good morning," Asgar said, nodding as he spoke. He remembered the man who had accompanied the prince to the market. He guessed he was probably the one who had made the payment for him to the slave master for he was sure Hammand hadn't. He had watched the prince's every move from the moment he set eyes on him after all.

"Good morning slave," he replied a tad too haughtily, immediately feeling foolish as the slave kept looking oddly at him with no reaction "What are you called?"

"Asgar."

Interesting name the adviser thought as he acknowledged the reply with a nod and looked towards the bedchamber. "The prince? Is he ready?"

"He should be finishing his bath now I think so he might be ready. Shall I check?" Asgar offered, finding that for some reason he did not want this man to see Hammand possibly still fresh and uncovered after his bath. He didn't realize that he had already started to rise as the adviser inclined his head towards the room entrance, effectively stopping any proposed entry.

Shetna was surprised at the question and the movement but smart enough to know when to let things be. Especially when he recalled how the two men had looked at each other in the market. He stood where he was and looked at Asgar. He was quite surprised at how very comfortable the slave seemed. Already. This was in the space of what, one night?

There was definitely something going on with the prince and this slave. He could always smell these things. He wasn't sure what though, but he didn't let it bother him too much. From experience he knew things always came to a head in the end one way or another, no matter how well hidden they were.

"That would be most helpful," he smiled agreeably, "Tell him Master Shetna, his royal adviser awaits with news from the Queen as regards her new slave."

Asgar stood up and nodded with exaggeration, amusing the adviser because it was obvious the poor man had no idea what to do. Well at least he was respectful even though a bit too imposing but he could not help that, respect was a good sign in a slave and could prove helpful in the case of the feared eventuality as a respectful person always got it back in turn. God help them all.

Asgar opened the door without a sound and went in. He closed it just as quietly and walked further in the room for he couldn't see Prince Hammand. The room was quiet and filled with the scent of cinnamon and sable, most likely coming from Prince Hammand after his bath. He saw him around the corner by the bed and his breath caught, his whole body tensing, evolving into a delicious fire and collecting at his groin.

Fuck.

The prince was completely naked and glisteningly wet, busy drying his hair and neck with a large towel as he faced the direction of the heavily curtained window. God he was so beautiful. Pale skin damp and resplendent in the light, the slender shoulder rippling slightly as he worked. His small back was firm, curving deliciously into the little dimpled buttocks that he had already imagined and could now confirm his hands could encompass with ease. He had the most graceful limbs Asgar had ever seen and he choked audibly as the object of his intense admiration lifted a graceful leg onto a gilded stool, partially exposing pink hanging folds of delicate flesh.

Hammand jumped in shock at the sound and whirled around, losing his towel in the process. He gasped and burnt bright red literally all over his beautiful body as he saw it was Asgar. Spluttering in even more embarrassment now he dropped to the floor and grabbed blindly for his towel.

But Asgar had already seen all of him, the large pink rosy nipples hardened from the wetness, the taut concave stomach that sucked in visibly at the sight of him, the slim hips he knew he would love holding that surrounded the nest of downy hair and the beautiful pink prize lying somewhat in repose but looking ready to awaken as it twitched a little before disappearing from his sight.

He wanted Prince Hammand. He knew that now.

Denial was futile from here on.

They were speechless for a while as they both tried to compose themselves. Hammand wrapped the large towel around his entire body including his shoulders, feeling a bit panicked at having been seen naked by Asgar. Not many people had seen him this way and even then, it was only family. Very close family.

"How long have you been standing there?" his voice was barely audible. He looked like he wanted to cry in shame. Asgar crumbled under that expression, suddenly feeling this overwhelming remorse at having caused this embarrassment.

"Not too long my prince." Hammand stared at him in some surprise for he had been expecting a sharp sarcastic reply. He relaxed visibly though, sitting down on the bed to dry his legs instead, ensuring his private area was hidden from view. His hands were shaking now as he did this.

Why did this man always do this to him? How was he going to survive this nervousness all the time? He was usually very sure of himself and confident with everyone he had ever met but this slave made him lose all he thought he was or could do. He knew he needed Miriama's help badly right now; only she could help for she was his most trusted and knew so much about many things. But she was not back home yet. So he was on his own.

"Your adviser is in the front room. He wants a word with you. Shall I ask him in?"

Hammand looked up shyly but shook his head vehemently, not wanting anyone else to see his embarrassment. "No, don't worry. I...I'll come out and meet him. Can you ask him to wait?" he whispered, "Please..." His eyes were wide with discomfort, for he didn't want to be sending Asgar on errands. Hedefinitelyknew that this was not what he had bought him for. "Thanks."

Asgar smiled slightly, understanding what the prince was trying to make clear. He winked at the little beauty; his smile widening as the prince's eyes went even wider and he began to redden furiously.

The big man smirked to himself as he went to deliver the message to the awaiting adviser, leaving a shocked blushing prince in his wake. This might not be so bad after all he thought in strange delight.

Prince Hammand came out of his bedroom not too long after and he was told by Shetna that he needed to meet with the Queen and was to spend the day with her for she was impressed with his purchase and wanted to thank him for the good choice of the woman slave.

Whilst Prince Hammand was always delighted to spend time with his mother for such were few and far between, he was not ready for Asgar to meet anyone yet, much less the Queen, at least not till they had sorted out their differences. So for now, he couldn't take him with him, much as he wanted to. He pushed back the alarming thought that he wanted to show Asgar off. Why would he want to do that? Why did he even think it?

He did not want anyone thinking he was unable to control his slaves, even if in this case he couldn't and really did not have the desire to do so.

So he went alone, and left Asgar in the hands of Shetna for the day, not meeting his eyes as he requested that the adviser personally show him around the palace and give him an idea how things worked.

Shetna happily acquiesced; glad to make some connection with this regal man. He would take good care of him. He had to protect his interests after all. Just in case.

********************

The adviser seemed a nice enough fellow and gave Asgar a long hearty tour of the palace, feeling proud to be a part of it. The building turned out to be much bigger than it appeared when he arrived. It was literally a little city of its own and so very beautiful. All around them were numerous entrances, broad colorful corridors and winding stairways, all leading to carefully planned passages that you could easily get lost in if you did not know exactly where you were going for they were all made to look the same.

Outside were a good number of statues of various sizes scattered richly all over vast well-tended gardens and various subsidiary buildings that housed mostly servants, guests of the lower class and lots of storage with the private dungeons below. There was even a small lake running round the left corner of the high stone walls at the back of the palace with fruit trees surrounding it.

Shetna introduced him to all and sundry and that took forever. Everyone they came across as they strolled about seemed to know who he was already much to his amusement.

"Looks like everyone here seems to know who I am already."

"Palaces work that way," Shetna said lightly "It's a past time for a lot of the people in here, royals alike mind you."

"Yeah, I know," he replied with a laugh for some unconscious reason he was not surprised for he knew news did go round palaces pretty fast. He did not notice Shetna stiffen at his words even while he laughed along with him.

"Be wary of people. I would suggest you try and keep your should I say confidants to a minimum. Your friendship with the prin...the prince favors you very highly it seems, and that might be frowned upon by the other slaves so you need to be careful at all times. In fact it would be better if you confided in no one."

Asgar nodded, gritting his teeth angrily at himself for he felt a blush fill his face. What the fuck? He never blushed!

Shetna pretended not to notice thankfully and they continued their walk. The adviser later invited him to his home in the secondary quarters after they were done with the extensive tour. Asgar had hoped they would be heading back to Prince Hammand's chambers as most of the day was gone already but he said nothing, not wanting to offend by refusing the invitation, him being a slave and all.

He was introduced to the adviser's wife. She was Naya, a nice looking black woman who was a bit surprised at the unexpected visit from her husband but received them with her husband's equal heartiness when he was introduced for her husband had told her all about his suspicions concerning the new slave.

Asgar kept wondering what Hammand was doing all through the day. He had stopped asking after the third time when it began to seem like he was worrying too much, especially as Shetna had said the Queen would most likely keep her son with her till it was nightfall.

Naya prepared an impressive cena for them while they chatted and Asgar thanked them profusely all through the dinner for he had not eaten such a rich full course meal in ages. Thegustatio, eggs and oysters came first and were light and delicious; then came theprima mensa, the rich porridge and vegetables which were piping hot to the touch and tongue just as he liked it; and finally thesecunda mensa, the figs, dates and apples mixed together, all ripe and succulent in their own juices.

They spent the rest of the evening chatting heartily and drinking mulsum with a couple of Shetna's friends, Denar the head of the Chief's guards and Tullus one of the legislators, both of whom the adviser had sent for to join them.

Asgar had a good time even though he wondered why the obviously highly placed people were treating him so well. He did not mind though but still made sure he did not drink more than half a glass of the honeyed wine. You could never be too sure in palaces; it was always better to be more wary of the laughing man than the glaring one.

When he left them for the prince's chambers, they all agreed that he was royalty one way or another. That was not a good thing.

**********

When Asgar returned to the prince's chambers he was surprised and a little disappointed to find him fast asleep in bed. He had hoped to tell him all about his day and hear of his in turn. The little man didn't even budge when he entered the room and stood over the bed watching him.

Such beauty in a man, that he could enjoy this sight of Prince Hammand this way was so unnerving and wondrous at the same time. He was even more innocent in his slumber; tiny graceful limbs all curled up and tangled in the sheets. It was a bit cool in the room; a window had been left open probably because it had been a little hot earlier on. Which meant the prince had been here much earlier than Asgar had expected him to be.

Asgar closed the window softly, feeling bad that the prince may have come back early because of him and he had been busy chatting with Shetna and the other men. He knew he should have come over to check rather than just ask, it had been niggling at him all day too.

Damn.

He changed into his sleepwear and climbed in beside the prince. Asgar detangled Hammand gently and tucked him in. He settled into the plush bed, lying on his side facing Hammand so he could feast his eyes on the little beauty till he fell asleep.

And this was exactly what he did.

**********

When Prince Hammand awoke, he was curled up in Asgar's arms. They were both on their sides facing each other but leaning more on Asgar's side so the bigger man was partly on his back and Hammand's face was buried high up in Asgar's neck just under his chin and Asgar's left leg was snuggled between Prince Hammand's thighs. Large arms were wrapped around his back, enclosing him firmly in place even as the big man was still fast asleep.

Knowing he should get out of this embrace, he found he could not bring himself to. Instead he snuggled deeper, his face nuzzling into that hollow, leaving only a little room to breathe as basked in the steady comforting rhythm of Asgar's heart beat and his masculine scent. He didn't understand what he was feeling, but he liked the tingly sensations that came from being so close to him. He had never felt this way before.

He had no idea Asgar was awake, for he too had been surprised to awaken with the prince completely in his arms like this. He silently cursed his body and subconscious mind for taking over his life like this. If it were left to him, he would have...damn. He would have done what? Asgar pushed away the dangerous train of thought before it registered and focused on the little bundle of reality in his arms. He seemed to be trying to snuggle even closer to him, his small body warm and smooth.

Keeping his eyes closed in the guise of sleep, he turned fully on his side and slid his thigh further between the prince's legs and moved it up. This action pressed the prince's body hard against his and his small leg hung round Asgar's waist. The prince, now face level with a sleeping Asgar, buried his head in the warm shoulder and hiked his leg comfortably round Asgar with a contented sigh. He obviously wasn't afraid of him when he thought he was asleep.

A soft chuckle came from deep in Asgar's throat before he could stop it and the small man jumped like he had been electrocuted.

"I'm s...sorry," he stuttered as he tried to extricate himself from Asgar's large limbs. He was shaking now and red in embarrassment.

Asgar allowed him pull away, leaving the small beauty to detangle himself from him. It took him a while for he was shaking so badly. "There's no need to be sorry, I won't bite you know. Looks like you liked snuggling in my chest."

Movement stopped except for the trembling, big eyes averted shyly "You ddon't mind?"

"No I don't. That's what I'm here for isn't it?"

"Don't start that again Asgar! It's not what you're here for, Asgar, honest. I just woke up and..." He looked stricken and confused as he tried to explain. Asgar found he didn't like that look at all, it almost hurt to see and know he had caused it.

"Its okay, I was just teasing. Come here, my prince. I said I don't mind."

His hands were still partially on the prince's thigh but he wanted the prince to come to him of his own accord. He did, slowly, hesitant and shy. Asgar pulled him back fully into the position he was in before, nuzzled in his neck. He was trembling even more. Damn.

"Calm down, I won't bite," he whispered gently, starting to stroke the prince's back. He kept on till the trembling ceased and he felt the small man's lips press into his skin. Both their hearts were pounding and Asgar ignored the growing hardness between his legs, refusing to even acknowledge its existence and the cause of it. It hurt.

"What do companions do then?" He asked softly, touching the small man's hair lightly. It was like silk and fluffy in his fingers. Prince Hammand lifted his head and Asgar's finger titled his face further to face his. He gulped shyly at the heavy stare upon him and a shiver went through his body.

"I'm not really sure anymore. I thought it was to be a friend but you said it was something bad..."

"No I didn't..."God he was so damned beautiful.

"But when I told you that you asked me if I love men and if I fu...funned men. I don't even know what that means but it sounded bad. I don't want to do anything bad to you. I just want to be friends with you and get to know you..."

Asgar smiled, not correcting Hammand's mispronunciation, he regretted making that statement in the first place. "It's not bad, not in that sense. We can be friends if you want but on one condition."

Hammand looked immediately apprehensive but Asgar shook his head and stroked his soft cheek gently. "What's the condition?"

"That you stop being so afraid of me" Hammand blushed furiously but Asgar wouldn't let him look away. Even though that was going to be difficult, Hammand was relieved for he had expected something worse.

"I can't help it...you're so huge. Like a giant or something. And you were so angry yesterday and the day before...I didn't know what to do or say to make it better." He managed a nervous smile at Asgar's chuckle, relaxing even more.

"I can't help how big I am, but maybe you can stop being afraid of me."

He found himself pulling the prince hard against him so their noses were touching. The prince gasped at the closeness and his eyes filled with fear. "Like now."

"But I...I'm scared," his voice was beginning to tremble again and his body had gone all tense.

"Why?" Asgar's voice was hoarse, asking even though he knew why. He loved the feel of this small man against him.

"I don't know. I feel funny inside. I feel like...like you want to do something to me."

"Something like what...you feel funny? Funny good or funny bad."

"I don't know, it just feels that way. And I feel like I'm cold and hot at the same time...I'm not even sure I'm explaining it properly. I...I don't know if to feel like this is good or bad. I've never felt like this before...h...have you? Sorry...you can't remember can you?"

"No I can't remember anything before I became a slave. Is that what you felt when you decided to buy me?"

Hammand is shocked at this question, shamed at the accuracy of it. The embarrassment was too much for the prince and tears sprang up and spilled almost immediately. He pushed away from Asgar and scrambled to get off the large bed.

Asgar moved swiftly without thinking, crushing the little body with his just as Prince Hammand reached the end of the bed. The prince's breath was knocked out of him. It was overwhelming to feel this huge man on the entire length of his body. His body was stiff in shock and they both gasped at the intimacy of the position. Asgar's mouth was right by his ear and as he spoke the breath that escaped made the prince shiver.

What was happening to him?

"Relax my prince" Asgar whispered, lifting his weight off by balancing on his elbows and wondering why he had pounced on him in the first place.Because it felt good, his mind said. "We don't have to talk about it if you're not ready. We'll just work on being friends like you want and you not being afraid of me like I want. How is that?"