My Lord My Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam's countenance changed as they reached the shrine. She had warned him of this but it was still quite fascinating to him. It was as if she had developed some kind of golden halo round her body. Her voice had taken on a higher quality as well.

The shrine was high up on a hill overlooking the city. It was large gray building, made entirely of stone and held up by heavy pillars. It was also very quiet and peaceful. All you could hear was the wind and the resultant swishing of the tall blades of grass and shrubs of the magnificent trees that surrounded the temple, effectively hiding it from sight. If there was any other person there, there was no way to tell.

The magnificent golden statue of Akin Ra stood at the far end of the hall, so it faced you directly upon entry into the cella. It gave off a calming aura and Asgar felt lighter just by looking at it. There was an altar covered with a shiny white fabric and candles. Asgar followed Miriam further into the sanctuary and they entered another room through a heavily curtained door.

"You will need to undress and put this on," she instructed calmly, holding out a loincloth.

He took it quietly and did as he was told. He felt very nervous all of a sudden, completely out of his depth. He did not think he had ever dabbled in spiritual things. Not like this anyway. However, Miriam was the priestess so he wanted to believe he was safe.

This room was basically bare and it was lit in over a hundred large gold colored candles causing the room to feel like a steam bath. Now he understood why Miriam had asked him to strip. The room calmed him down though; there were scents of flowers in the air that somehow reminded him of Prince Hammand. He wondered again if they were the only ones here. Considering that the room was all ready when they arrived, how was that possible?

"That is where you will sit," she pointed at the centre of the small room where a large golden cushion was placed strategically. "When I leave you will sit there and wait for it to come to you. It will come when the time is right and only then. Remember, you must be patient. You must wait it out. You stay until the candles burn out completely. Okay?"

Asgar nodded and walked further into the room, feeling beads of sweat already building as his heart pounded in his chest. "Okay. Thanks Miriam."

Miriam smiled soothingly and pulled apart the curtain, stepping out of the room. He was about to sit when he heard her again and turned round. Her hand was sticking in through the curtain with the palm wide open in askance.

"Loincloth." she said from behind the curtain. He guessed she had only given it to him initially to maintain his dignity. He pulled it off, completely naked now. He heard her walk away and settled down on the cushion as instructed, crossing his legs.

He waited.

Sweat began to literally roll down his face, chest and even down his back. He was naked and hot, strangely enough. He was beginning to feel stupid sitting there and the heavy burden of doubt began to plague him.

What if the Gods had nothing to show him? What if bonding was not possible between them? Would their love be enough? Would Prince Hammand push him away? What was he doing here anyway? He should not even be doing this when the prince was yet untouchable. What was the point of pushing his luck? Wasn't this being a little presumptuous assuming that Hammand would want to go that far with him? He was a prince, after all, and what was he? A proud slave yes; but still, a slave.

No matter how much a prince loved him. Even that couldn't change what he was.

Some things were just impossible.

His spirits plummeted significantly and he began to feel somewhat like one whose love was unrequited. He knew for a fact that this was not the case. But the fears remained as his doubt at the possibility of bonding persisted.

After about an hour of sitting still, he began to feel a little stiff. He stretched out his hands to relieve his tense muscles and closed his eyes for a few minutes, wondering what Ham was doing right this minute. He wondered if doing this had been such a good idea after all; he knew he would feel even worse if nothing came out of it.

When he opened his eyes however, it was as if he was in another world. He blinked profusely and yet it remained. It was surreal. He could tell and feel he was still seated in the temple, but what he saw was no longer the temple with the candles surrounding him. He seemed to be outdoors, somewhere in the forest, looking at a massive waterfall.

His eyes widened and he gaped in shock as two forms came into view under the waterfall; one small and lithe, the other was like him, very tall, lean and muscular. They were naked and meshed together with the cascading water dripping over them. The vision became clearer until it was as if he was right there with them. What he saw made him even more shocked. It looked like... it looked like it was...

He and the prince.

Oh God.

Oh Dear God.

Asgar was shaking as he watched, feeling himself thickening rapidly. He felt like he was right there behind Prince Hammand, almost like he could touch him. He drank in the sight of his small graceful back and curved bottom, feeling a strange misplaced jealousy at his other self's hands all over his prince's body.

He seemed to be washing Hammand with some sweet smelling soap, much like the scents that filled the room in the temple. Asgar watched as his lips and large hands(well his other self's hands)roved endlessly over the pale flesh, the cascading water washing the soap away almost immediately it touched the skin.

My god, his hands were going everywhere!

Asgar felt like he was going to burst as the hands teased Prince Hammand's buttocks and then dipped into the cleft repeatedly. His other self was washing Hammand in the most intimate of places! Even with women that entrance was extremely personal, taboo almost.

But the prince did not seem to mind at all; he was holding onto Asgar and arching his back with his hands running all over Asgar's frame in turn. Fascination covered Asgar's face as a long thick finger slid slowly into the tight entrance. The prince clutched at him and practically climbed up the bigger man's body as the entire length filled him.

A second finger joined in and Asgar choked. It went in deep, along with the first finger and he could see Hammand's legs begin to shake. The sounds Hammand was making were wondrous; muffled every now and then by his other self's kisses. Asgar wished it were his actual fingers doing that to his prince and not some vision.

He squeezed his quivering fingers into fists at the thought and questioned why this didn't repulse him. His mind would not even process the thought; all he could do was feel. He could feel himself getting impossibly harder and bouncing hungrily against his belly. He kept watching as if in a trance, the increasing sounds coming from the men before him adding to further mesmerize him.

"Asgar... As... gar... please..."

His other self pulled away from Hammand and ran off playfully with a laugh. He watched his prince stare at the retreating figure in shock before recovering and running off after him. His other self didn't go far though and allowed himself to be caught towards the back of the waterfall where there was a cozy cave. Both men tumbled to the ground with Prince Hammand on top.

Asgar's other self grabbed for a small canister of oil, which Asgar recognized vaguely. He poured copious amounts in his hand and Hammand's. They began to oil each other all over as they whispered endlessly in voices so low he could hardly catch much.

"Like that..."

"Yes, like that..."

"Want you... now."

"Yes... yes."

They snatched deep kisses as this oiling went on, painstakingly slow and deliberate; bodies slick and rolling sensuously, hands only stopping when they reached each other's cocks. It was an intoxicating sight.

Asgar saw the prince could not keep pace with his strokes; his grip was weakening tremendously especially as one large hand snuck over his buttocks and flicked repeatedly over his entrance. With a loud moan, he slapped the other Asgar's roving hands away and braced himself on the broad shoulders.

The two men stared at each other for a while, all games over. Now it was complete silence, except for their breathing and the heat from their gaze. Hammand lifted his bum off and moved into position, hovering over the other Asgar's awaiting flesh. His prince seemed so comfortable, so free with his other self, so sure of his movements atop him. A shudder went through Asgar's body as he watched his prince sink slowly onto the hardened cock.

Oh God. Oh God. His little innocent... his innocent prince was doing this.

Asgar couldn't believe it; his insides were churning with longing at the idea that what he was seeing would happen. He would actually be able to bond with his prince. It was too overwhelming to comprehend. It looked so beautiful, so right.

Asgar knew he was going to explode soon; this vision was the most intense experience he had ever had and it was still escalating. God help him... he could actually hear the squish of the oil as their flesh joined.

By the time he was halfway down, it was clear Prince Hammand was beginning to lose his mind. His hands were shaking and he was gasping weakly and staring at the huge man he was impaling himself on. The other Asgar's hands gently grasped Hammand's hips, whispered something to the prince that Asgar couldn't decipher and then gently but firmly lowered the small body down.

"My love..."Asgar heard his other self whisper.

"Please... please..."

"Yes..."

"Yes... God yes!"

Prince Hammand arched as the length of the other Asgar's cock disappeared entirely into him. For a second there when his small body stiffened Asgar feared that his Hammand might be hurt. His other self must surely be hurting his prince with that big cock. There was no way Hammand could take all of him like that in there, no way. But his view swiveled as if to clear that misconception and his balls began to tighten when he saw Hammand's rapt face.

In that instant the prince was coming, spasming violently and only held up by Asgar's strong hands that had started a steady rhythm, continuously lifting the quaking man up and down through his release.God,his prince had reached his zenith just with him entering his body.

Imagine that.

Imagine the possibilities.

Imagine what else he could do to his little beauty.

Hammand looked like he was in the highest point of heaven. His sounds of ecstasy enveloped Asgar like a warm breeze as his other self moved upright and wrapped himself round the prince, pulling Hammand's knees up so they were under his armpits. Asgar watched as his Hammand threw his head back and cried out, his eyes beginning to roll as the big man was clearly going deeper into the prince's body.

Oh God.

Somehow his large hands were not just impaling Hammand on his cock but doing so many different things at once, stroking his shuddering back; teasing his taut nipples; going into his hair and keeping his head in place so he could ravage the whimpering mouth as he filled him again and again.

The small beauty was moving with him, arms wrapped tightly around his neck with his slim hips undulating enticingly amidst the deep kissing and stroking. It was just like making love to a woman. He wondered why he had thought it would be different.

Tears sprang to Asgar's eyes as he felt all his fears and doubts wash away. This was the best direction Miriam could ever have given him. Their lovemaking was not only possible; it was heaven.Beyond heaven.

That alone was enough to take Asgar's breath away.

His orgasm caught him by surprise; fire churning in his lower belly all of a sudden and sending sparks to his extremities as his come shot out onto his neck and chest. His hands flew behind him to the floor to hold himself up as he rode it out, hips lifting off the cushion of their own accord as thick liquid burst out of him. The intensity of his orgasm threw his head back and his eyes rolled back in his head, desperate choked gasps escaping his open mouth.

By the time he came back to his senses and opened his eyes, the vision was gone. He was back in the temple and sprawled on the floor, the candles all burnt out.

* * * *

TO BE CONTINUED...