My Lord My Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For both their sakes.

* * * *

The day started out fine. Miriam awoke before the cock crew as usual and readied herself for the day. She was in the kitchen when a handmaiden, Hirva came with a message from the Queen—a very strange message indeed.

"Her majesty would like you to cook a small banquet of goat stew, dark cornbread and eggs with the usual trimmings, olives, cheese... she said you will know what I mean. She said it is for a private audience and you are to tell no one of it. Not even Prince Hammand. To speak of it is to seek her wrath."

Miriam nodded quietly and the woman hustled away. She had been asked to prepare a meal?

This was to be separate from the usual meals she prepared for the royal house on certain occasions and it puzzled her greatly. For one thing, the Queen had never asked this of her before. For another because she had been asked to prepare Asgar's favorite meal.

And most of all because immediately after she got the message; her back began to hurt. Not just tingle. Hurt. That meant something was amiss.

What did this have to do with Asgar?

She didn't have long to ponder because the same handmaiden returned looking quite embarrassed, this time on orders to watch the actual preparation of the food. Keeping her fears to herself, Miriam prepared the food in record time. But when she had packed it up in a food basket to take herself, Hirva stopped her.

"Do not trouble yourself Miriam, I have been told to bring this myself."

Miriam parted with the food, her back burning something terrible at this point. Moving as fast as she could, she packed an identical basket, donned a black hooded cloak and said some chants to herself as she dusted the edges of the cloak and the basket.

She could not make herself invisible, but she did what was within her power and caused herself to be unnoticeable to anyone passing her by. No one would be able to tell that the person walking past was her.

She approached the Queen's chambers, just in time to hear the next errand being given. Her suspicions were proven to be right.

"Go and fetch me my son's slave Asgar. The huge one that looks like a warrior, I am sure you have heard of him, no? Good, then fetch him. Tell him he is to dine with me tonight and is to come with you immediately."

Oh dear Isis!

Miriam went to work, heading straight for the dining chamber. Thankfully, having lived there for the better part of Prince Hammand's life, she knew the Queen's wing of the palace like the palm of her hand. The table was set for two, but with a meal for one already laid out. The Queen's seat at the head of the table had no food laid ready. It was just as Miriam suspected.

Without a second thought, Miriam took the plate of food from her basket and laid it out exactly as the other one had been. She placed the other plate in her basket and rushed off to hide behind the heavy curtains that covered the chamber.

She waited. A soothing prayer slowly calmed her fearful heart. But her back burned raw and bright.

* * * *

They both stared at each other and then back at the handmaiden. The prince was seated on the large bed, leaning slightly against a heap of pillows. The huge slave was on the floor with the prince's small feet in his hands. He was massaging them.

"Mother wants Asgar to meet her for a private dinner?" Prince Hammand questioned. "In her chambers? Why?"

Hirva's eyes remained downcast, afraid now. This was the second time she had gotten an incredulous response when she delivered the Queen's message. First mother Miriam, now the prince. She knew something was wrong; she just had no idea what. She hated that she was the messenger. It was never good to be such a messenger.

She pursed her lips. "I do not know my Lord. But she had mother Miriam cook the dinner. It is all set and waiting," she added helpfully.

Their expressions brightened a bit at that like she hoped it would. Maybe the Queen was warming to Asgar? Was that even possible?

"Just me?" Asgar asked. "Not the Prince and I?"

"Just you. And you are to come with me now. She said not to keep her waiting."

Asgar took a deep breath and moved up. He knelt before Prince Hammand who frowned at the action before realizing it was for the benefit of the slave. He wished he were as alert as Asgar was. He loved him so.

"I'll go with her. It'll be okay. She probably just wants to talk. Go speak to Miriam. She might know more." He squeezed Hammand's right hand with his, out of view of the handmaiden.

Hammand smiled shakily and nodded, squeezing back. "I will go to Miriam's."

Asgar stood up and turned to the handmaiden. He straightened out his clothes. "Let us go then."

She bowed to Prince Hammand and they left the chamber quietly.

* * * *

Miriam waited until she heard the Queen call for the table to be cleared of food before she was satisfied enough to leave. As suspected, Queen Shila had ensured that Asgar ate all that was put before him.

"Now let us talk about serious matters slave," she heard the queen say as she slunk out slowly, unnoticed.

"Serious matters?" Asgar asked, not bothering to hide his surprise.

"You and my son. What is this between you two?"

"I am simply his slave, my Queen."

"You didn't act like a slave in Renakan. You acted like a lover. And we both know he is not permitted to have a lover. Ever. Until marriage. And that cannot be to you. Not ever." She made the last statement with disdain.

Asgar remained expressionless as would be expected. "I am but his slave your majesty. I take care of him as best I can. I have never touched him in that way nor do I imagine to. I would die for my master." He focused on the truth of his words -- that he was Prince Hammand's slave -- that he took care of him as best he could. Nothing else, he repeated it to himself again and again, forcing it to be his reality and make real his words spoken to the Queen.

She looked at him, remembering her plan. He did not seem at all discomfited. The food had been eaten so its effect should be starting by now, should it not? She calmed herself, reminding herself that he was still in her presence.

"How do you feel?" she asked, unable to restrain her curiosity.

"I am fine your majesty, thank you." He kept his eyes lowered as expected.

"Good. So... you say you are not his lover?"

Asgar presented her with a suitably shocked expression. "No my Queen. I cannot even imagine it."

"Where do you sleep?" she asked abruptly. "I hear you are not among the slaves and have never mingled with them as is expected."

"I sleep at the door of Prince Hammand's chamber at his order. But some nights I sleep on the floor at the foot of the prince's bed.," Asgar stated. "He keeps me there as his protection."

"Mmh, protection from what?"

"He has bad dreams sometimes..."

"Bad dreams of what?"

"He does not say, my queen. I simply offer my presence so that he has some peace to sleep without worry. I only do as I am told."

"And nothing else happens? Why do I find that hard to believe?"

Asgar said nothing.

"Does he love you?"

"I do not believe so, my queen. I am but a slave to fit a purpose."

"We will see about that. I hope for your sake that you are telling me the truth. I do not think you understand the gravity of your situation. If I find that you have defiled my son in any way even for a second—even just a touch—I will have you hanged before the whole of Renadi." Her eyes flashed with restrained anger which she had been holding back until now. "I love my son slave. But I will not condone relations with men, whether he is of age or not. Whatever inclinations he might have mean nothing. He shall marry the one we have chosen for him and he shall marry soon."

It was not his place to argue so he said nothing.

"How do you feel now?" she asked again.

"I-I cannot complain your majesty," he replied. What did she care how he felt? She was very strange indeed.

"I will be watching you closely from now on. If there is anything going on -- any foolhardy emotions he may be entertaining, whether you are aware of it or not, you had better find a way to put a stop to it because I will not hesitate to have you killed. In fact I would enjoy it, seeing as you have already had a most negative effect on my son. He has always been the easiest to handle of all my children. Now he is standing up to me! There must be a reason for that and I very strongly believe that reason is you." She took a deep breath.

Asgar tried to keep himself as calm as possible, knowing she was staring hard at him, and waiting for him to have a reaction that would give him away.

"We will see how the next few days go." Her words puzzled him. "If there is no change, I will speak to you again." What change?

"Stand up!" she ordered all of a sudden. He did that immediately, straightening up but keeping his eyes downcast. He could feel her eyes looking him over still.

She stood up as well. "Turn around," she said as she approached him. Queen Shila was only a little woman, just slightly taller than Hammand. That did not restrain her in any way.

She began to circle him. "I can see what he would see in you. But then again, there are ten of thousands of 'you' out there who can replace you in the blink of an eye. You would do well to remember that, slave. Now strip."

Asgar stiffened before he could stop it and she noticed. Of course.

Queen Shila folded her arms over her chest with a wicked chuckle. "A modest slave, are we? Strip or I will have you stripped by my guards and flogged naked before the entire palace."

The guards who were so quiet it was almost as if they were not there, stepped out of the shadows, swords ready. The Queen raised a hand to still them, smirking at Asgar.

He pulled down his loose trousers and was about to step out of them when she told him to stop. Queen Shila walked round until she faced him, looking down at his groin. Her face was unreadable. She looked up at him.

"I can see that if you did defile him with that it would be easily detectible. Don't you agree?"

"I don't understand, my queen?" he feigned. He knew more often than not only those who indulged in what Miriam had shown him would know the exact carnal intricates of being with a man. The Queen was clearly not one of them. Of that he was not in the least surprised.

She watched him sternly in thought for a moment. "We will leave it that way. For now."

Suddenly something struck her, she couldn't pinpoint whether it was his face or his expression at that very moment or his height and stance. But as soon as she blinked, the memory left her. Something familiar. About this slave. It unnerved her, why would she recognize a slave, even for an instant. She never did. That must mean something...

"So where are you from originally?" Queen Shila knew the answer, but asked anyway in the sly manner she had. She had drilled her son about this after all.

"I have no memory of my past, my Queen."

She frowned at him, obviously in doubt at his words. "Nothing at all? I find that very hard to believe."

She never believes anything, Asgar groaned inwardly.

"Are you sure there is nothing you are hiding?"

"No my Queen. I have nothing to hide. I believe my memory left me at when I was struck." His hand went to his scar. The Queen didn't even waste more than a second trained on the scar. It wasn't of any significance to her.

She walked back to her chair, flicking a finger at him. "You can put your clothes back on."

"Thank you, my queen."

"And you feel fine?"

He nodded.

She frowned. "You may leave. If... I will send for you in about three days time."

"Yes, my queen."

Asgar rushed off, heading for Miriam's chamber immediately. He had so many questions for her. Why was the queen asking if he was fine? Did she expect him not to be?

* * * *

"I can't marry that girl, Asgar! I can't!" Ham whispered in tears. "I can't live a lie. What is the big deal anyway? It's not as though I am the crown prince or something. And even if I were, there are still my other brothers if I did not live up to expectations, are there not?"

Asgar remained quiet, allowing him rage.

"You're not saying anything..." Ham accused as he watched him. "You don't care?"

"It is not that, my prince. I'm just not sure what the options are if you refuse that's all. It's a difficult situation."

"Difficult? It's a difficult situation? How can you say that Asgar?"

Asgar's eyes widened at the realization that he had said the wrong thing. "Hammand, we need to think about this..."

"Do you want me to marry her?" Hammand looked bleak and defeated now, like he was lost.

Asgar stammered, afraid as ever to voice the depth of his feelings. He was a slave; that was his reality. He had no right to a prince; no right to expect more than what Hammand could give within the rules.

"Do you...?

"Ham..."

"But I love you!" Hammand's face froze in shock at his outburst and he covered his hand with his mouth, still staring at Asgar as tears began to flow. He felt sick... it seemed like he was alone in this; his love was unrequited. He wanted to hide somewhere and die.

Then Asgar smiled, wide and bright and full of joyous relief. He walked from the window to where Hammand stood and dropped to his knees before him, hands going to the slim hips. He let his heart pour out through his eyes so Hammand could see his love, feel his love for him flow out.

"I want you to marry me, Hammand. Me. Asgar, of unknown origin. Not some princess from God knows where. I love you, my prince. You are my light, my life. I want you all to myself forever. But I don't think I have a right to ask that of you."

The prince's eyes overflowed with tears and he was happily blinded. "Oh Asgar, I thought... I was so afraid you didn't feel the same." He slumped into the open arms that enveloped him tenderly. "I want to marry you too. I want to belong to you..."

"Ham..."

"You have every right Asgar. My heart belongs to you alone. All of me belongs to you. But if I tell my parents that they will have you beheaded. I can never tell anyone. It's bad enough that they already suspect, I don't want to give them a reason to take you away from me."

They held each other tight.

"We can run away together..." Hammand began thoughtfully "We could go far away from here so no one would find us..."

"Oh Ham...you think I haven't thought of that? Can you imagine what would happen? The search? They will say I kidnapped you. You know how the whole country looks upon liaisons between royals and slaves, not to speak of taking a royal captive. They will have the whole country upturned looking for us. Besides, how will you survive out of here? You are used to all these comforts and I cannot deprive you of them. I don't want these beautiful hands to have to work." He kissed the small fingers one by one. "It would be too hard on you, my love. You would end up hating me."

"No! I could never hate you. I don't care about my stupid hands! I can work. I'm not a baby Asgar! We can do this. We need to do this or we will lose each other. I cannot survive without you. I can't! Don't ask me to, Asgar, please. We have to get away from here." He stared into Asgar's eyes pleadingly. "I can get a lot of money from the royal coffers, so we will have something to tide us over until we... no Asgar, not just you, until we both find work."

Asgar said nothing, his face a mass of conflicting emotions. He didn't want Hammand to work. He wanted to provide for his prince in the way he was used to living. And that was so impossible that it hurt.

Hammand watched his hesitation with pain and tore himself from his arms, rushing out to the balcony. He gripped the banister with shaking hands and tried to control the heaving. The tears burst forth when strong warm hands wrapped him from behind.

"I love you my prince, do you hear me?" Asgar rasped vehemently "I love you. We will figure something out. Just give me a bit more time to think about it. If I can't think of anything else, then we will start preparing to run... okay?"

The nod he eventually got was slow and hesitant. Asgar knew Hammand was still upset that he was not completely into the idea of eloping. As fantastic as having Prince Hammand all to himself sounded, he needed to worry about their survival on the outside. He had learned from experience that it was a lonely place out there, especially if you had no money. He needed to think of something soon.

Hammand was still crying so that when Asgar's hands began to rove round his body to take his mind off their worries, he slapped them away angrily.

"C'mon Ham..."

Asgar's hands returned again, sliding into the prince's shirt and up, flattening over his nipples and rolling. Hammand arched into them and moaned as lips trailed across his neck and shoulders. Long fingers teased downwards till they got to his waistband, flattening again as they slid through to surround his waiting hardness.

As Asgar's hands wrapped around the tightened flesh, he stepped backwards with his prince until they were back indoors. Asgar kicked off their trousers, sat on the bed with Ham on his lap and began to stroke the base of his cock and his inner thighs.

The prince's small hands reached backwards over his head to hold onto Asgar's neck as his body shuddered at the huge man's ministrations.

"Asgar please..." Ham could feel Asgar's big cock against his back and he wondered hazily if his love could feel the same torture he was feeling right now.

Asgar turned him around so he was facing and straddling him. He kissed the little man as he grabbed the oil on the stool at the side of the bed. Cupping the pert buttocks in his hands, he mused that they were a perfect fit in his hands just as he had known they would be the first time he had seen Prince Hammand. He began to grind Ham slowly against him so their cocks rubbed on each other.

The sensation was priceless.

Hammand stared down between them in wonder at what he was feeling and at Asgar's size. It seemed to be more than double his, in length and girth. It was both a frightening and an arousing sight.

"You're so big Asgar," he whispered in between gasps and kisses.

"I know my love," the big man replied softly, increasing his kneading and grinding for he did not want Ham to focus too much on his size and become afraid. He let his fingers glide over Ham's virgin pucker, putting particular pressure on it as moved past to knead the small buttocks.

Surprising bolts of pleasure added to fire already building in his small body. Asgar's fingers had touched him so intimately that he would have been really afraid if he was not so overwhelmed by the feeling they brought forth. It was amazing and unreal. He wanted him to do it again but was terrified to ask. Instead he lost himself in the other sensations.

When Asgar sensed Ham was getting close to release he slowed down, picking up the bottle of oil and pouring some onto their cocks. He delighted in Ham's yelp as the oil hit, the small man's hips involuntarily tilting up again and again.

Asgar grasped both cocks in his hand and began to stroke them together. Hammand cried out and his shoulders went up as if into his neck as the electricity took hold with each heated stroke of that hand. It wasn't long before he started to keen and at this Asgar covered his mouth with his and increased his strokes tenfold, losing himself in sensation as well.

Hammand came first with a lot of uncontrollable jerking though Asgar followed a few seconds after, his come hot and heavy as it pumped out of him. They kept kissing frantically as they came down from their high.

* * * *

They heard about the Queen's anger some days later. No one seemed to have any idea why she was having all her handmaidens flogged for no apparent reason. The princesses were in tears about it but had been unable to get answers from their mother, other than her calling the handmaidens all 'incompetent idiots who couldn't do a simple thing right'. It was rumored that she would have had her advisers flogged as well if not for the damage that would do to her court.