My Love

Story Info
I awake to the sound of thunder.
1.6k words
3.98
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to the sound of thunder. A beautiful rainy and slightly grey day on my day off. Already my day was looking great. I loved the rain. I look over and see you sleeping so peacefully, I don't want to wake you, so I kiss your forehead and slid out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I decided to cook a big breakfast since its been so long since we've had a day off together. I slipped on a long T-Shirt and headed to the kitchen. Good thing the kids were already at school or I wouldn't have even considered stepping out like this. I started on the bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Then the hash browns, grits and eggs. It was that type of day. As I prepared to set the table, I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"Well good morning beautiful, I'm glad you're up."

"Good morning baby, you've been busy I see."

"I felt like doing something special for my luv, and I kind of went overboard a bit. lol"

"I see but I love thought and effort put into it though."

I turned around to face her, she looked simply beautiful in her tank top and boy shorts.

"Is that right?"

"Oh absolutely, let me show you."

Without any warning, her grip around my waist became tighter, she pulled me closer, and I leaned into a kiss. My eyes closed as I let ecstasy cover me like a giant, warm, plush blanket. I caressed her face and went on deeper into the kiss. Passion, love, lust, and desire poured from our very beings. I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter as my fingertips danced across her body. I kissed her lips and then her ear, slowly making my way to her neck. My hand creeps up her tank top and I play with her nipples, rolling them in between my fingers. Her hand gently rested on the back of my neck as I continued to place soft light kisses all over her. I slid her top off, grabbed both of her breasts and took one nipple in my mouth. The grip she had on the back of my neck became tighter as if she wanted the whole thing in my mouth, as I played with the other nipple making sure to show each one the same amount of attention.

"Babe...... lets........eat..."

She panted, but putting forth no effort to move me.

"Are you sure luv, you're so ready, I can feel it. Plus you started this."

"Mmmmmm yes baby I know but I don't want the food to get cold and plus we have all day."

I gazed into her eyes.

"Ok luv, but know this, you just don't know what you've started."

I helpd her down, stole another kiss, and we sat and enjoyed our big breakfast. We finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. She jumped up in arms and instantly our lips were once again locked in a wrestling match. As I walked down the hall, a trail of clothes followed us. I was loving this skin to

skin feeling, but then again there wasn't a single thing that I didn't like about my african queen.

"I love the way you make me feel."

After what seemed like forever, we finally made it to the bedroom. I gently laid her on the bed. As I stood there starring at her, taking her in and loving her with my eyes, I was filled with happiness.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing luv, just thinking about how beautiful you are."

I moved in between her legs and kissed her deeply, I loved kissing her, her lips as soft as a giant white clouds, and skin as smooth as silk. I just couldn't get enough. I lifted her legs as to move in closer She wrapped them around my waist and her arm draped around my neck. I slowly made my way to her neck, then to her breasts leaving a light trail of wet kisses as I went along, only stopping briefly at her navel and waist line. I teased the lining of her boy shorts with my teeth, then removed them completely. I teased her inner thighs by kissing and biting them. Kissing around the area that ached to touched. I wanted to want it as badly as I did. She was dripping now growing more and more impatient and eager.

"Is there something wrong luv?"

"I need to feel you inside me."

"Is that right?"

"Yes baby, I want... no I NEED you to eat my pussy"

"Well all good things to those who wait luv"

I continued my long drawn out tease. I kissed the outer lips of her pussy making her body shutter, and her moan with anticipation. I parted her lips with the tip of my tongue and flicked her clit. By this point, she was dripping. Then I felt her fingers running through my hair as I French kissed her pussy. The messier, the better. She gripped my head and shoved my face and tongue into her pussy. Grinding her hips on my tongue I could tell she was close. Her hands on my head, she turned over to the side and ended up riding my face, she did so until she came. Body limp and out of breathe, she rolled back over facing the ceiling and closed her eyes.

"Awww yea, absolutely not. bring that ass back here"

"But.......baby........"

"But baby my ass, I'ma about to give you what you wanted."

I rolled over, hooked my arms under her thighs, gripped her ass, and plunged my tongue deep in her pussy. She was even as good as she looked. Sweet like honey, I never lost my grip. I felt her try to pull away from me. I smacked her ass.

"Don't run, bring that shit back. This is what you wanted right?"

"Mmmmm, oh baby"

She moaned loudly.

"Oh baby my ass, this is what you wanted right? I can't hear you."

"Yes mmmm"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddii"

Her words echoed in my ears giving me chills all over. I puller her body closer to me and continued my assault on her pussy, time and time again she came. Wave after wave after wave of mind blowing, body shattering orgasms ripped though her body like an electric wave. I crawled back her body and kissed her so she could taste herself on my lips.

"I'll be back luv, I'm not done with you yet"

I returned to see her still laying there smiling at me, anticipating my arrival. I kissed her soft supple lips. I loved kissing her. Her kisses were intoxicating, it gave me a natural high that I didn't want to came down from. Like a drug that I didn't and couldn't quit.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too luv."

"Baby?"

"Yes luv?"

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"Don't play with me."

All I could do was grin.

"Oh that, that's nothing."

Before I gave her a chance to ask anymore questions, I kissed her once again, pulled her legs around my waist, and slid right in with ease. A gasp escaped her lips and then followed a long low moan. I started off with nice and slow strokes, each one going deeper than the last. Her moans grew louder with every stoke and thrust of my hips. Her thrust met mine as we slow wined as one. The melody was the sweet sounds of our moans and the bed our dance floor.

"Mmmmm baby I love it

I smiled "I love it too luv"

she whispered one word in my ear then kissed my neck.

"Deeper"

I could hear the lust and desire in her voice. I was more than happy to cater to her wishes.

"Mmmmm, just like that, it feels so good, baby faster"

Again, all I could do was grin and give in to her wishes. I went in deeper, faster, harder. Her breathing quickened, and moans turned into screams as they echoed throughout the house. Even the scratches on my back started to turn red. She was close to her climax. I pulled out. She whimpered at my sudden withdraw. But I replaced the strap with my tongue deep inside her already wet and dripping pussy. I just couldn't get enough.

"Roll over luv and get that ass up in the air for me."

I grabbed her waist and thrust my hips forward going in deep and stretching her lips.

"Oh shit baby, fuck me."

After every third stroke I smacked her ass. I loved the way she bounced it back. I leaned forward, grabbed her nipple with one hand and rolled them in between my fingers, then I used my other hand to play with her already throbbing clit. I kissed the small of her back in between her shoulder blades and then kissed her shoulders. The intensity of our love making was incredible, we were so in tune with each other that it made it ten times better. I grabbed her shoulders and thrust my hips even faster. She through her head back, arched her back, and moaned my name.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck me daddii!!!!"

I went harder, faster more vigorous than before, she threw it back and handled it like a champ.

"Mmmmmm, yes baby just like that, I'm about to cum."

I slid out and positioned myself underneath her and she rode my face until she came. After what seemed like an eternity of her body shaking and experiencing back spasms, her body went limp and laid beside me. Panting and out of breathe, her head rested on my chest nd hands on my stomach, I held her close to me lovingly as I caressed her soft skin with my fingertips making her shiver under my touch.

"Babe?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

We laid there in silence still embracing one another as we drifted off to sleep feeling both happy and more than satisfied. Nothing could possibly ruin this perfect rainy day with My Love.