My Love Doll

Story Info
He finally finds his true lover.
1.2k words
3.94
10.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love life was in shambles. I hadn't had sex in close to six months. The last two women I asked out turned me down cold. I was looking online at a few sex websites. I came across some sex toys. In particular, some sex dolls. Some of the dolls looked cheap. Some other dolls looked so life like. I don't know what came over me. I began contemplating buying one.

There was one doll that caught my eye. Her name was Jessica. She had brown hair down to her shoulders. Jessica also had big tits. The advertisement said she was lifelike in all ways sexual. I ended up making the purchase. It took some weeks but Jessica arrived in a large, brown box. I quickly brought the box into my apartment. I couldn't wait. I opened the box in my bedroom and there was Jessica.

I hate to admit it but my cock began to get stiff. I undressed and got Jessica positioned on my bed. I spread her legs and I crawled in between her thighs. I began to rub my mushroom up and down her opening. After a few minutes of that I slid my cock into Jessica. Her pussy felt tight, like she was gripping my hard dick. I started to push all the way into her opening.

I was able to fit all eight inches of my prick into Jessica. I started to fuck my doll lover hard. Granted, there was no feedback but then again she didn't complain that it hurt or my cock was too big. I went as hard and deep as I could. I pulled Jessica's legs into my body. This was much better than I expected. I felt the friction from my doll's pussy. Soon my balls were starting to pinch.

There was no talk about pulling out. I pounded Jessica hard until I felt ready to unload. I arched my back and sent my sticky load into Jessica. I was totally full that day. My white seed came spilling out of Jessica's pussy. I kept stroking her hole until I was finally empty. There was cum all over her opening. I felt spent. This was going to work out just fine to my way of thinking.

I cleaned up Jessica and I rested her on my bed. Later in the evening I had Jessica again. This time I positioned Jessica so her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. I inserted my prick in her mouth this time. I face fucked my lover doll. Again I was able to push my fat cock deep down her throat. What can I say? Jessica was getting me hard and excited.

I must have filled her mouth a good forty-five minutes this time. I didn't have as much cum to give my lover this time around. I still managed to dump a small load into her mouth. I thought to myself that this was the best purchase I had made in a long time. I cleaned up my lover again after our lovemaking. Jessica and I spent the night together.

The following morning, I woke up with a stiff cock. Jessica also had an opening for her ass. I placed her face down and then mounted her from behind. I gave her a good ass fucking that morning. There was no complaining about how much it hurt or that my cock was too big. I drove cock repeatedly into her bottom and Jessica took every inch of me.

It surprised me. I had so much cum to give to my doll lover. I shot wads of my cream into Jessica before I finally pulled out of her bottom. All this fucking was putting a smile on my face. My good friend Matt suspected that something was up.

"Did you get laid?" He asked me.

I just kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to tell him about my new lover. Matt kept pestering my about why I was acting so happy. Like a fool I led him to my bedroom.

"Damn!" He said.

He wanted to know how long I had Jessica and most of all, how did it feel.

"Just a few days and she feels like the real thing," I told him.

Right away Matt said he wanted to try Jessica out.

"No way," I told him.

I said I didn't want him fouling my new doll up. He just wouldn't let up. I finally said he would have to pay me to use Jessica.

"How much?"

I figured he would never come up with the money so I told him two hundred dollars. He shocked me when he said he would get the money. I was bummed that he now had me locked into using my lover doll. Sure enough, Matt stopped by one evening with the money. I told him I had to monitor him and Jessica. I didn't want him screwing up my new doll. Matt wasn't happy with that but he had no choice.

I took the money and we went back to the bedroom. There was Jessica waiting for us. Matt shed his clothes.

"I want to fuck her mouth," he told me.

I positioned her again so her head was hanging over the edge. I watched Matt fit his cock down her throat. Matt was like a crazy man. He was pumping his dick in and out. I didn't like admitting it but I was getting hard watching my friend use my doll. I couldn't take it any longer. I undressed and I got in between Jessica's legs, I slowly fed her every inch of my dick. There we were, my friend and I fucking my lifelike doll.

"She gets my cock so hard Jason," he told me.

In some ways I thought it was a bit gay the both of us fucking Jessica. Somehow we both managed to hold out until the right moment. Matt and I came together in Jessica's openings. Matt let out this loud roar when he emptied out into my lover doll. I shot my load as well. It was a bit embarrassing when we both pulled out. There was cum all over and I was looking at my friend's spent cock.

We got Jessica cleaned up from all our cum. Matt told me that he got turned on watching me fuck Jessica's pussy. I didn't know what to say to him. Maybe I was feeling the same way. Once we cleaned up and were dressed, Matt asked me if he could tell me something.

"It's a secret, I have never told anyone else."

I said he could tell me anything.

"I'm bisexual," he said, "I like women and men."

I didn't know what to say to Matt. He told me he got excited fucking Jessica plus seeing me naked sharing the fuck doll. Matt said that if I ever wanted to make love he would like having me in bed with him. I guess I was shocked and I kept quiet. I never really thought about sex with other men. Now here was a good friend propositioning me about sex.

All I said is that I would keep it in mind. Matt finally left and I had a lot on my mind. My friend and I shared my fuck doll together. If that wasn't bad enough, Matt said he wouldn't mind having man sex together. It looks like I a lot to think about here in the future.