My Love For A Man

Story Info
Widow falls in love over the internet.
1.2k words
4.18
13.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baldmisty
baldmisty
1 Followers

At the age of 37 I never thought that I would become a widow, but I did. I also never thought that I would meet and fall in love with someone over the Internet. But I did, and I ended up flying halfway across the world to see that same person, despite vowing never to board an airplane. So on a very warm August day in the year 2000 I set out from Connecticut's Bradley international Airport. It was a very long flight and I was scared to death. I didn't talk to anyone I met along the way because I had heard about all sorts of terrible things happening to unsuspecting travelers. Finally, the plane landed and I was happy just to be alive. I hopped on a bus and headed to the hotel that Dave (the man I had met online) said he would be waiting for me at.

In Sydney Australia, I met him in person for the first time. I had only seen old photos of him that he was able to scan and send to me so I really didn't know who or what I was going to meet but I knew the very second I laid eyes on him from across the hotel's lobby floor that it was him. I immediately said, "Dave," put my arms around him and held him tight. I am still holding him tight to this day. We went down to where he was having breakfast and he introduced me to his friend. We quickly excused ourselves and he brought me to our room where I would spend the next 2 weeks with him.

We immediately landed in the bed; we knew all along that this was where we would be so it was to no surprise to me that our clothes were off in about 5 minutes and we were making love for the very first time. His cock was hard and throbbing, and I had to taste it. I took him into my mouth and sucked him for a few minutes until he was about to explode, but I wanted him inside me, so I did not allow him to cum yet. My cunt was wet and waiting for the man that I had until this moment only masturbated over. My dream was about to come true as I climbed on top of him and slipped his waiting cock into my warm and wet cunt. We fit together as though we were made for each other, and the waves of our first orgasms together came quickly as they had been building up for months.

After a quick nap from the long flight and our first ever fuck together it was time to get up and take a look around; see some sights. But first I had to take a shower. As I was soaping myself up, suddenly from behind there appeared Dave. He climbed in, grabbing the soap from me, and started washing me all over. It felt wonderful to have his strong hands on me. He brought his soaped up hand down to my cunt and started to wash there. Then he reached down and started to lick my tits clean with his hot tongue; I was in heaven. I love to have my tits sucked, and my knees were getting weak. I wanted to stay here forever, but I seemed to be pretty clean, so I took the soap from him and returned the favor. I soaped up his back, turned him around and began to soap up his chest working my way down. When I got to his cock it was rock hard and sticking straight out in front of me, just begging for a thorough cleaning. I gently ran the soap bar from top to bottom then went to his balls (the biggest set I have ever seen on a human.) He was getting pretty clean from what I could see and there was a drop of cum hanging off his cock. I had to have a taste, so I stood up and put my arms around his neck and we kissed while the soap rinsed away. I soon let go, grabbed for his cock, and started kissing my way down to it.

Once again that beautiful cock I had only dreamed about was starring me straight in the face. I reached my tongue out and took a quick lick. I heard Dave gasp for air; I opened my mouth and let him guide it in. I took it all the way down my throat and sucked as though my life depended on it. He took hold of the back of my head and started fucking my face. I thought I would gag, but I didn't. I was playing with his balls and had his cock in my mouth when I felt his balls start to tighten up. I knew he couldn't hold out much longer and all I wanted was to taste that wonderful cum of his. He reached down a little bit and started to pinch my tits. My cunt was wet and I needed to cum, but that would have to wait, for all of a sudden Dave let out a loud moan, pushed my head farther on his cock – if that was possible – and that was when I felt it: spurt after spurt of his cum. I drank it all, swallowed it all, and never missed a drop.

When he was finished, I stood up and kissed him again, the flavor of his cum still on my lips. He reached his hand down and started to finger me. It wasn't long before I was fucking his hand like it was the last day on earth, and I quickly came all over his hand. He brought his fingers up for me to lick clean, and from that point on I knew I wanted to stay with Dave forever.

Suddenly as though nothing had happened, I felt something really warm along my legs. Dave was pissing all over me. (That was a fantasy of his, but that is another story altogether.) When he was finished relieving himself, we stepped out from the shower, dried off and got dressed, and the tour of Sydney began. From one side of the hotel we could see the Sydney Opera House. What a beautiful site it was. From the other side there was a view of a bay (I can't remember the name of it) and lots of very tall buildings, which were quite new to me, considering the small Connecticut town I had come from. I was amazed and wanted to see everything. Dave being a bit older than my 37 years (turning 59) and not as able to get around as I am (and having been here a billion times already himself) set me out on my way and showed me where to go and what to look for if I was to find myself lost – which could be very easy in this big city. The 2000 Olympics were only a few weeks away and I could see where they were beginning to build the Olympic rings on the harbor bridge, something that I will never forget.

To be continued....

thank you Lego_man for your editing

baldmisty
baldmisty
1 Followers