My Love for Natalie

Story Info
Chance meeting with Natalie Portman lights up my life.
4.4k words
4.37
27k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeemaza
zeemaza
9 Followers

Every once in a while something happens in a man's life to give him hope. Hope! I smile just looking back at those days when one could just kick back and relax. Today, everyone seems to be in such a big hurry! Then one day a man finds himself old, reflecting on his life and how quickly it went by. Then we all hang on to the stories that made a difference in our lives and if there ever was a story that made a difference in my life, then it was this one.

Last year I went to surprise an old friend of mine who was used to living out the winter skiing in Aspen, Colorado. He had made a fortune on some stocks that skyrocketed overnight, literally and decided to retire young; young being in his late forties! He had immigrated to the US just after finishing school in our country and went to university in California and then got his MBA and went into business. He struggled for a few years and then struck gold.

I arrived at his house in Aspen after driving from New York. I had come to visit him from our home country and decided to rent a car and drive out and surprise him. I knew it was a very long drive but I had time to burn and thought that it was a good way to discover The States.

I knocked on his door after admiring his house from the outside; it must have been around 8pm. A gloomy looking woman opened the door. She was in black and had obviously being weeping for a while. One look at her and I got the shivers.

"Yes?" she enquired from behind a slightly opened door.

"I'm here to see Ash," I replied with pessimistic anticipation.

"Mr. Ash passed away last night," she said and began silently weeping.

I stood there in shock for a long while saying nothing.

"Ash is dead?" I asked in horror.

"He was fighting cancer for a year and passed away just last night. Are you a relative?" she wept.

"Once I was his best friend," I said, a solitary tear rolling down my cheek.

She invited me in and told me the whole story. I stayed for an hour, freshened up and left feeling empty.

I decided to drive back to New York, starting immediately as I had no wish to stay in this part anymore. I stopped and bought a few things to eat along the way should I become hungry and started off. I had also decided that I wanted to take my time and drive on the side roads, and since it was early April, the snow had melted in many areas.

Two hours into my drive and I was on a very dark road running through what appeared to be a dense, mountainside forest. I looked at my GPS and I must have been at least 80 or 90 miles away from the nearest sign of civilization and I was exhausted. I decided to make a stop at the first place that offered lodging. And as I was thinking that to myself, I saw a car on the side of the road about 500 feet ahead of me. It looked like it had swerved of the road so I slowed down and pulled up right next to it. It was very dark so I wasn't able to see if anyone was in it or not so I decided to take a closer look. I pulled up ahead of it and got out of my rental and walked over to the car. I looked inside through the window but no one was inside it so I got back in my car and drove off.

Two miles down the road and I could see someone walking on the side of the road. It was too hard to see if it was a man or a woman or a child, for that matter and as soon as that person realized that there was a car coming on the road, the person turned around and suddenly and unexpectedly jumped off the side and disappeared behind the trees. So I pulled up to where I believed that person had disappeared and stopped. I rolled down my window and looked out for any signs of life.

"Hello," I called out.

No reply.

"Hello, is anyone there?" I tried again. "I saw you a few seconds ago."

Again there was no reply. I figured out it must be a terrified woman with all sorts of things running through her head.

"Look, I'm going to leave you something to eat on the side of the road in case you're hungry and I'll be leaving. This is your last chance," I said as I got out of the car and pulled out some of things I had bought for the road and put them on the side.

I got back into the car and slowly drove off. I think I heard a muffled call so I stopped and got out of the car.

"Look, you have nothing to worry about. If that's your car back there then you might want to hitch a ride with me till the next gas station or something," I called out into the dark.

A dark figure appeared from behind a tree. It was a small figure.

"Hello there, no need to be scared," I said and walked back into my car and waited.

I waited for a few moments but the door did not unlock so I just sat patiently until it did. The figure slowly and very reluctantly got into the passenger seat. The person was dressed in a heavy snow jacket and had a hood covering the head. The person was obviously of small stature.

"Hi there, I hope I didn't startle you. It's just that this isn't exactly the place you want to be wondering around alone in at this time of the night. Are you OK?"

"Yes," she said softly, her face still hidden by the side of the large hood.

"Good. Any place in particular?"

She shook her head. "Anywhere."

"Car broke down?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, obviously not in the mood for a conversation.

"OK, I'll drive until we find a place you can get some help."

"Thank you."

I drove off very slowly as there icy patches on this road so I had to be extra careful and as I began to drive, I slowly started to have memories of my friend Ash. I began to remember how he was so full of life. He was a hilarious man who could just walk into a room and moments later everyone would be on the floor kicking with laughter. I remembered some of the stuff he used to pull and began chuckling with tears running down my cheeks. I felt the person next to me looking at me so I looked away and wiped my face with my hand.

"Is everything OK?" the woman softly asked, prompting me to gently park the car and swiftly get out.

I got out and walked towards the back of the car to where she could not see me and I began sobbing. I had an intense outburst of sadness and quickly recovered from it and got back into the car.

"Listen, I can walk if ..." she began.

"Sorry, I'm just having the worst day of my life," I interrupted, looking straight ahead as I started the car off again and slowly drove off.

"That makes two of us," she softly said.

I looked at her but could not make out her features in the, almost, complete darkness. The only light we had was that of the headlights of the car beaming onto the road ahead of us as well as the few buttons and gages on the dashboard.

"I'm sorry you're having a bad day too."

"You aren't American, are you?" she asked.

"No."

And with that we sat in silence for about ten minutes when we saw a light ahead. We both sat up and looked at the new object of interest which turned out to be a nice looking little motel in the middle of the forest.

"Look, I'm exhausted and I've been driving for God knows how long and I really do need to get some sleep because I've got a hell of a long drive ahead of me tomorrow, so I'm going to see if they have a place for me to sleep. You can make a phone call and make arrangements to get out of here. Is that OK?" I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"How come you don't have a phone with you?" I asked.

"I do but it's a long story," I could sense the bemusement in her voice.

We got out of the car and walked right into the reception where a nice young girl was sitting at the desk.

"Hi there," she happily announced, "can I help."

"I need one single room ..." I began.

"Make that two singles, please," the woman interrupted.

"Two singles it is," said the girl and with that she checked us in to our rooms.

I walked into my room and it was a nice and cozy little nest that you would think belonged in a skiing resort. I was glad that the day was over and to be here so I undressed, jumped in the shower and had a nice long hot shower. Then I got out, put on my shorts and T shirt and turned the TV on. A few moments later there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw the most exquisite young lady I have ever seen standing there with a grateful smile. She looked very familiar but there was no way I could have met her before.

"Hi," she said, "I just wanted to say thank you for everything."

"I am glad I was able to be of assistance," I replied, "and I'm sorry for that episode out there."

"I understand."

"I lost my best friend today," I blurted out without wanting to do so; I was never the one to go into feelings and stuff like that.

"I'm so sorry."

"It happens ... look at me, aren't I the polite one! Please come in." I said.

She slowly walked in with both her hand behind her back. She brought out one of her hands with a bottle in it, "care to join me for a night cap?" she smiled, "got it from the bar in this place. It's not too shabby, you know?"

"No it isn't. I haven't had a drink in ages but if there ever was a time I needed one it would be right now. Let me look for glasses in the bathroom."

I came back with the two glasses and took the bottle from her after checking it out. "Cognac? I'm impressed. Must have cost a bit though," I said.

"Just something to keep us warm."

I poured two glasses of the finest Cognac and shut my eyes relishing the sensation of the heat going down into me. "So," I began, "what brings you here, or are you from here?" I asked.

She smiled an all too familiar smile which really made me wonder where I saw her before.

"I was on a set somewhere around here and was on my way back to wherever I was supposed to go and ... "

"Set?" I asked.

"You don't know who I am, do you?" she softly chuckled.

"Oh my God," I said in complete horror.

"So you do know?" she teased.

"Oh my God," I repeated.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. I practically covered my face. Even the reception girl didn't recognize me."

"You're ... Natalie ... Portman ..." I stumbled.

"In the flesh."

"This is such ... an ... honor ... I ... I ... "

"Actually, you saved my day," she blurted out.

"Come on," I said, "I think you just saved mine." I took her tiny hand into mine and kissed it while jokingly making a somewhat royal bow.

She chuckled. "I'm glad I could make you feel better."

"I'm sorry for that silly display back there," I apologized, "but if I may ask, why is you day so bad?"

"I had a horrible argument with the crew back on the set and I'm so weak; they just walked all over me. I was supposed to fly back with them to New York today but instead I decided to be stubborn about it so I bought this stupid car from one of the local helpers and ... voila ... here I am."

"Well, aren't I the lucky one?"

"If you think all this makes you lucky!"

"Oh, it does!" I laughed. "But you're probably in a hurry to get back," I said.

"I have three days to be in New York. How about you, how long do you have?" she asked.

"I can be anywhere anytime I want."

"But where were you originally going?" she asked

"New York!"She raised her eyebrows jokingly in response to my reply. "I have to fly back to my country. By the way, I don't think you'll be very happy to know where I'm from!"

With brows raised even more now, "And why is that?" she asked.

"Egypt! ... and you're originally ..."

"I see ... Israeli ..." she laughed, "so if you had known it was me from the beginning w.."

"I would do it all over again and again ... I am one or your most avid fans, "I interrupted.

She looked at me and smiled like she genuinely liked me. "Look," she began, "I don't want to sleep in that room by myself, so do you mind if I sleep on your floor?"

"Yes I would," I replied somewhat confusing her. "You will sleep on this bed and I will sleep on the floor and if you so much as make one sound of objection I'm sending you back to your room, young girl." I smiled.

We sat drinking for a while and then we said our good nights. We must have been so tired as neither of us uttered a word. Seconds later I could hear her breathing heavily, the way someone sleeping does and that was the last I heard that night, too.

When I woke up she was sitting in the bed reading a piece of paper. She looked at me and shook her head in disappointment. "You snore, did you know that?" then she smiled lighting up the whole room. She was a sight in the morning.

"So my ex always told me," I replied, "divorced last week," I continued feeling that I owed her an explanation.

"My husband filed for divorce yesterday," she said.

"Look," I found myself saying. "Drive with me to New York. I know we don't know each other but I really would appreciate the company. We can help each other over these miserable times and ... well ... to me this is going to be an experience of a lifetime ... I mean ... you're Natalie Portman, for God's sake ... what else could a man want ... and I promise ... no monkey business ... no bad manners ... "

"It will be my pleasure. But I have one condition."

"Name it," I said, all too fast.

"Since I don't want to sleep in a room by myself, I insist that I take the floors," she smiled.

"We'll see about that," I must have been beaming.

"Nope ... you tell me now."

"The floors are all yours ... but I can't promise you anything with regards to my snoring!"

We left around 10am that morning and decided to drive till we couldn't take it anymore. We took some ready-made food from the motel with us and we had a couple of picnics along the way and the further away we got from Colorado, the warmer it became. She didn't want to make any stops in inhabited areas because of the hassle that she got from the people who recognized her and that was just fine with me.

After driving on and off for about ten hours, I decided I had enough so we agreed that the first decent looking hotel we found would be our sanctuary for the night. We did find a nice looking motel and we checked in. This time I went to the reception and she stayed in the car after which I came to pick her up.

We went into the room and it was exactly what we had hoped it would be. It had a nice fireplace, big TV, comfortable chairs and nice food. When we went in and after we ordered the food, Natalie jumped in the shower and I went to the bar and bought two bottles of wine. When I got back to the room, Natalie was getting out of the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a large towel. She had exquisite shoulders, sexy legs and cute, tiny feet. I tried as hard as possible not to look but my eyes just couldn't resist a few peeks. When she turned around and put one of her feet on a chair to dry it with a smaller towel, she had her back to me and I couldn't resist staring at her.

"A .. a .. a .. peeking are we?" she jokingly warned.

"No ... " I said not realizing she was joking.

"Well ... you should be," she laughed.

"I'm 49 years old ... you think I haven't seen a thing or two in my life?"

"Have you seen Natalie Portman almost in the nude before?" she teased.

"I must admit ... you do have a point," I decided to play along.

"Well now you've seen the soon-to-be Miss Natalie Portman semi-nude, care to go in and shower till the food gets here? And by the way, you don't look 49"

I went into the shower and came out in my shorts and T shirt. Natalie was wearing one of my T shirts. It was funny because apparently in her rage she left without taking her stuff with her.

"I hope you don't mind me taking one of your things," she said in anticipation.

"Mind?" I said as if she had made a ridiculous statement. It made her look as sexy as hell and if that was going to be my view for the night, then who was I to argue?

The food came and we ate and drank wine and ate more and drank more wine. We put the food tray on the bed and we sat with our legs folded opposite each other. I couldn't help notice her underwear and her thighs and couldn't help sneaking peeks every once in a while.

"Do you think I don't notice you peeking?" she teased when we were just about finishing our food.

"Natalie, look, I'm a bit tipsy now and I don't think I can maintain being polite at this stage. So, please lay off me and give me a break."

"Or what?" she teased further.

"You're asking for it, aren't you?" I blurted out.

"Asking for what?" she laughed.

Her attitude was beginning to cause a stir in my groins for the first time since we met. "Please just let it rest," I pleaded.

Her eyes settled on my groins. She smiled and got up and took the tray off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and started washing her hands. I followed her into the bathroom and stood behind her waiting for her to finish so as to get my turn to wash my hands. When she finished and as she turned to leave, she intentionally brushed against in a teasing way. She left and I looked at myself in the mirror. Here I was, in my late forties, recently divorced, best friend just dead and I am spending the night with who I thought was the hottest woman in the world! SHIT!

I got back into the bedroom to spot her taking a huge gulp of wine.

"Need to gather up your courage for something?" I teased, being quite tipsy myself.

"Nope ... just getting drunk ... having fun ... "

"Do you smoke?" I asked.

"You mean, do I get high?" she understood my intentions immediately.

"I was in Holland before coming to the States and I have a sweet smoke."

"Role me the meanest joint you can," she challenged.

"That, my friend, is a bold statement."

I rolled the joint and we shared it. It was powerful and we immediately began cracking up in hysterics. By now, my eyes were all over her and she was playing me like a violin. I must have been slobbering all over her but I was being playful yet respectful. We sat and laughed for an hour or so before the fatigue began to creep in.

"I'm tired and I think I want to sleep," she said.

"Same here," I said. "But listen, let me get the floor ... please ..." I pleaded.

"Look," she was serious, "this bed is huge ... it can take us both easily with miles between us and I promise I won't jump you," she laughed.

"Well ... if you promise ..." I said but I the wine and weed were making me adventurous.

I jumped into bed

She got in and covered herself leaving a hefty space between us but we were facing each other. I decided to tease he a little bit before getting some sleep.

"I noticed you have tiny feet," I began, "what size shoes do you wear?"

I felt a stirring in the bed and then her foot appeared right in front of my face. "Take a guess."

I took it in my hands and slowly began to rub her foot. I then kissed it. "I feel I can take it all in my mouth!" I joked.

"That should be my line!" she replied and cracked up laughing.

"Point your toes towards me," I demanded and she did. I took all five of her toes in my mouth and licked them slowly. I took her foot out of my mouth. "See ... told you ... now ... about your line ... care to use it?"

"So there is a monster somewhere inside that soft spoken, decent gentleman I'm sleeping with?" she teased.

I moved in closer to her. I could hold off no more. My penis was at full alert and I needed her to feel it. And as I moved closer she reciprocated and she too moved closer. My penis slammed against her body and lifted up the covers. She looked at my swollen groins hungrily. Her hand immediately went for my bulge and she released my penis from my boxers. I gasped as the warmth of her hands engulfed my penis. She slowly stroked me then shifted her look from my penis to my eyes. I immediately planted a huge kiss on her gorgeous lips. Now I know that I am a good kisser. Not one I have been with failed to mention that. My kiss took her by surprise. I took her lower lip between my two lips and sucked it into my mouth and licked it, my tongue slowly licking that juicy lip. She gasped in ecstasy. Her hand was still stroking my penis but now she was also rubbing it against her inner cunt lips and her clit. The kiss was long and lustful and very, very wet.

zeemaza
zeemaza
9 Followers
12