My Love is Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn sniffled against him, nuzzling his face deep within Remy's open parka. Remy breathed in the scent of Finn's green apple shampoo, tightening his arms around the smaller man. Whatever had scared the guy away earlier was lost. He smiled, feeling leaner arms wrap around his waist, under his thick coat.

"You can tell me Finn, it will be alright," Without another thought he bent his head down, laying a tender kiss on his city boy's hair.

Finn looked up at him. His chocolate eyes glossy and his cheeks tinged a rosy pink, "My mom made them for me all the time. They were my favorite. Gran taught her to make them when she was little."

"That Gran of yours sure knew her way around a kitchen," He paused and smoothed Finn's hair away from his brow. "What about your mom?"

He knew what was coming just from reading Finn's expression. The guy's eyes clouded over, a frown on his lips, and his arms tightened around Remy's hard back.

"She passed away about ten months ago. Breast cancer," Finn looked down, once again hiding his face.

"I'm so sorry Finn. I lost my own Mama about two years ago, I know how hard that is," Remy murmured into Finn's hair.

"Everything is falling apart Remy," Finn suddenly looked into the Sheriff's eyes, "I have no one, nothing to turn too. That's why I came here, to get away from it all, but I just feel more alone. First Joel, then my Mom, and now Gran, it just isn't right. What did I do Remy? Where did I go wrong?" Finn started to sob.

Remy had the feeling that this poor man had been suffering in silence for too long. He had no one to help him through, and Finn had been dumped on by a shit storm. Remy wanted to punch that little bastard Joel in the face for leaving such a sweet creature all alone. He took a deep breath to calm himself before replying to the fragile man in his arms.

"You did nothing wrong baby," Remy whispered, gently rocking his hips, while holding onto Finn, "Death is just a part of life. There is nothing we can do to stop it, no matter how hard we try."

Remy tilted Finn's face to him once more, "And as for the being alone part, Joel was a fool to leave you. He don't deserve an ounce of what you have to offer, but with that said...you aren't alone anymore Finn. I'll do everything in my power to make sure you're never alone again."

Remy's heart swelled, realizing there was no going back from that kind of declaration. He might be all male, but inside his stomach was full of butterflies. He was possessed by Finn, hopelessly and utterly lost to him. He didn't care that it was just dinner and small talk that got them to this place. Remy just knew in this moment, that Finn was his.

"Yeah, right," Finn surprised him, the smaller man wriggled out of his grasp, "That's what they all say. This day is fucking cursed I swear it! Fate decided that this day was meant to mock me, throwing my pain in my face. How can you promise me something like that Remy? You don't know me at all! We've known each other for a whole three hours and you've offered me your home, you paid for dinner, and now you promise me something like that! Do you know I'm gay Remy? As in homosexual, lover of men...Do you want a gay man trotting around your home?"

Finn had finally broken and Remy saw it in every move the guy's body made. He was so tense, all his muscles vibrating with this meltdown, his chocolate eyes wide with exclamation. Remy started to laugh. He let his head fall back and laughed so hard, he had to clutch his stomach.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Finn screeched.

"Oh...oh my lord boy," Remy gasped, "Do I want a gay man in my house?" He couldn't help it as he let loose another stream of laughter.

Finn's look of despair made him quiet down, taking in deep breaths to cool off, "Finn, I'm sorry, but that was a good one. I guess what I should of said is yes. Yes, I want a gay man in my house."

"Why?" Finn obviously needed to hear it from Remy's lips.

Remy took a step forward, prowling his eye's seriously over the smaller man, "You sure you want the answer to that boy."

Remy couldn't help it as he straightened himself to his full height, straining his muscles, and showing off his entire body like the leader of the pride.

"Yes," Finn whispered, clutching the glass case behind him.

Remy stalked forward, putting his hands on either side of Finn. His face was inches away from those deep brown eyes, "Because I want to see your beautiful body in my bed and watch you writhe, begging me for more. I want to hear you say my name over and over until you can't breathe. I want to wake up tomorrow with your warm skin beside me, listening to your satisfied breathing. I want...well hell I want you in my damned house and that's all there is to it."

Remy watched Finn's eyes, shock and lust battling for first place. The Sheriff didn't give him a chance to decide, he slid his thick arms around that small waist, pulling Finn tight against him.

"Oh my, I am so sorry to interrupt Remy," Jackie covered her mouth, stifling a wide smile.

"I don't believe that for a second," Remy recovered himself, regretting the loss of Finn as he brought his arms back to his sides.

"Yeah well, we need to get this place locked up, unless you two are planning on sleeping here tonight," Jackie grinned, raising a brow, "Besides there's already snow shin deep out there, you boys best hit the road. Oh and Finn honey, why don't you let Sherriff La Croix here take you to the motel, those roads are already too dangerous to be driving on."

"He isn't staying at the motel..." Remy huffed, "I already told him he's staying with me Miss J."

Jackie raised both brows, but a grin crossed her lips, "Well that takes care of that then. You need anything before you get out of here?"

Remy nodded, "Yeah, you mind if I take a coat from lost and found? City boy here thinks this leather thing will keep him warm," Remy chuckled, lifting Finn's thin leather jacket with a finger.

"I got just the thing, be right back," Jackie sang, running to the back once more.

Finn was as quiet as mouse. Remy turned back to him, "I can hear your mind whirling over there."

"You're gay?" Finn whispered.

"I thought that was a given," Remy chuckled.

"But you're the Sherriff...I thought..."

"Well what you think and what really is, aren't always one in the same," Remy replied.

"So you want me to..."

"You really aren't good at finishing sentences are you?" Remy laughed, "Don't worry Finn, I'm gonna take care of you..."

Remy smiled, looking his city boy in the eye. Whatever Finn saw there caused him to shift from foot to foot, anxiety creeping over his face. Remy frowned. He had been so sure Finn was into him. He had seen it with his own damned eyes. Now though, he felt as nervous as Finn looked. Had he crossed a line? Had he pushed the guy away?

"Look Finn...I didn't mean to make you feel so..." Remy tried.

"Just stop it okay? You're only making this worse. Let's just drop all of this and you can take me to the motel. I'll pick up my car in the morning and you won't have to 'take care' of me anymore." Finn crossed his arms, eyes downcast.

"No," Remy growled.

"No?" Finn looked up in disbelief.

"That's what I said and it just so happens, my word is law," Remy narrowed his eyes and Finn took in a sharp breath.

Remy smiled internally, Finn was so his.

~~~Finn~~~

No fucking way! There was no way Finn felt like this after three hours with Remy. He couldn't do it. He licked his lips, his eyes hidden, and he could almost taste Remy in his mouth. Those things the Sherriff had said made his body quiver, but his brain felt like it would detonate at any moment. Not only was Remy gay, he was really gay for Finn.

"What about what I want?" Finn stared into green eyes.

"I already know what you want," Remy chuckled.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Finn's voice choked.

Jackie had a way with timing, her quick steps echoing in the all but empty diner, "Found something for ya." She held out a dark blue parka to Finn.

He blushed with Remy's penetrating gaze upon him, wrapping his nimble fingers around the coat offered to him, "Thanks Jackie."

"No thanks needed baby. Now you two get yourselves out of here and right on home," The petite hellion commanded with a smile.

"Tell Chris thanks for us. That was really nice of him to save us some sweets," Remy grinned.

"Hey it's what I do," A smooth chuckle came from behind the trio, and Chris appeared with his own parka wrapped snuggly over his boyish frame, "It's thanks enough when you enjoy the goods." The angelic blonde winked at Finn.

Finn averted his eyes from the uncomfortable watch of Chris, pulling his arms into the warm sleeves of his new coat. He zipped up the heavy parka, following up with the multitude of buttons that would increase his shield from the wild rural elements.

Remy grabbed a shiny black helmet from the waiting area, holding it out to Finn, "You put this on. I won't need it."

Finn stared at the object offered, wondering what the hell he had gotten himself into to. He had thought surely the Sheriff had some fancy, snow rigged truck, but now he knew otherwise. Finn looked from Remy to the helmet in contemplation, his fear of things without doors suddenly spiking.

"I thought you had a truck or something," Finn gulped, causing Jackie and Remy to laugh.

"What part of 'it's too dangerous to drive' didn't you get baby?" Jackie giggled.

Finn thought it over, realizing those words had indeed been said, but he hadn't thought anything of it until now.

"I promise you'll be safe, been riding sleds since I was old enough to walk," Remy purred with comfort.

"Hold up! Sled..." Finn gaped. Visions of a small red sled popped into his head, followed by children riding down hills at Christmas.

"Not that kind," Remy read his mind "A snowmobile and a really fast one."

"I dunno..." Finn was unsure, but he took one look at Remy's confident expression, and grabbed the helmet.

"Fine, but take it slow alright? I don't like motorcycles or jet skis..." Finn murmured quietly.

"Guarantee you'll pick up a love for it around here," Jackie gave him a reassuring squeeze.

The woman had a way with making you feel right at home and suddenly he was reminded of the void that Jackie somehow seemed to fill, the space where his Gran had left open. Finn took a deep breath, controlling his straying thoughts and nodded, perking his body up and setting himself up for the ride ahead.

"Yea, guess I'll have to..." Finn smiled slightly, noticing Chris' dazzling grin.

There was something about the guy that made Finn feel uneasy, but at the same time relaxed. If Chris had been a little older, he might have made Finn blush from head to toe with his starling beauty, but as it was, the boy was barely legal, and didn't have his heart.

His heart...Where did that come from? Chris winked at him again, as if reading his thoughts, and Finn turned away to look at Remy. The Sherriff was watching him carefully; probably contemplating Finn's next small crisis before Finn even arrived there. Finn knew he was a fragile mess, but somehow Remy seemed alright with that, maybe even took pride in the fact he could comfort Finn so effortlessly.

"I think I'm ready now," Finn found himself saying, and wondered in what context he meant for that simple statement to be taken.

Remy smiled warmly, letting his green eyes sparkle, "Good."

They said their goodbyes to Jackie and Chris, before venturing out into the ensuing winter pandemonium.

~~~Remy~~~

Remy rubbed his gloved hands together, turning to the shivering man holding two pink boxes, a helmet strap around his wrist. Rapid clouds of hot air hit the cool night and Remy knew the guy was slightly frightened by the storm that surrounded them. Wind whipped at their bodies from every angle, bringing forth gusts of fresh snow that ended up piled around their legs.

"You alright?" Remy shouted over the howling storm.

Finn did little more than nod, confirming Remy's suspicions of the city boy's fears. The Sherriff pulled the boxes from Finn's shaking hands and went to the storage compartment on his ride. After securing the packages in the weather proof box, he turned to Finn, "You need anything from your car?"

Finn shook his head, walking towards him. He was shaking as he came to stand before Remy, even the chattering of Finn's teeth could be heard above the wind. Remy saw the guy's eyes were glassy, his nose and cheeks red from the cold, and he melted a little. Poor thing had really never been in a storm like this before. Remy couldn't help himself and wrapped his thick arms around the smaller man, running his hands up and down Finn's back quickly to gain some heat.

"Put the helmet on and I'll strap you in. You sit in the back and hold on to my waist tight, like your hugging me. Lean with me when you feel me turn, it's just easier to glide in the deeper snow like that," Remy pulled back and smiled.

Finn nodded, pulling back his hood to reveal his now messy locks. Remy chuckled as Finn tugged the black helmet onto his head with an audible huff. The Sheriff secured the strap around Finn's neck and clicked the latch soundly. He patted the top of the helmet softly, pulling Finn towards the rear of the sled.

Finn slowly climbed aboard, seating himself against the small backing with his legs spread apart. If it wasn't frigid as hell out, Remy would've been seriously turned on at the sight. His city boy looked right at home on the back of his sled, he thought with a chuckle. Remy pulled a pair of goggles and a thick wool scarf out of the utility bag on the back of his rig. He threw on his gear, pulling his hood down over his head, and buckling the protective covering over his nose and mouth.

He settled himself into the driver's seat, putting the key into the ignition, and immediately felt slender shaky arms encircle his waist tightly. Finn's smaller body cupped his back nicely and Remy grinned as the sled roared to life.

"Hold on baby," He laughed, taking off sharply into the night.

~~~Chris~~~

Although he loved his job, he always felt a bit saddened this time of year. After thousands of years helping others, he had yet to experience true love for himself. It was a matter that he kept silent; playing off that the thought alone was selfish, when he brought such love into the world already.

Chris sighed, watching Jackie count the till and get ready to close up. He picked up his pack from his feet, peering inside to make sure the contents were still there. Chris grazed his fingers over the jar of golden dust longingly. It was in that jar that desire began and soul mates were found. In the olden days, he had used a more ridiculous means of fulfilling his duties. He shook his head, remembering the golden arrows and the ridiculous loin cloth that left little to the imagination.

It had been Chris that came up with the idea of the dust. Using his powers to transfer the desire from the arrows themselves to a fine glittery substance, that when consumed had the same whirlwind effect of all encompassing love.

Every year on this day, he watched the humans go about their joyous couplings and deep rooted bonds over small gifts and chocolates. Chris wanted more than anything to dip his finger in that jar and taste desire upon his lips, to know the love a man so true, that it made his toes curl.

A clearing of a throat interrupted his thoughts and a tingle went up his spine. Chris turned with wide blue eyes to see a beautiful strawberry blonde female standing before him. Her long wavy hair glittered under the fluorescent lighting, setting off her ocean blue eyes. The woman's lips were set into a thin smile and she nodded at Chris.

"Mother?" Chris whispered furiously, "You can't be here! What if the human sees you?"

"Oh darling, do calm down," Venus sashayed over to her son, throwing a glance towards an unaware Jackie, "She can't see me, besides I'm not here to make you angry, I have a message for you."

Venus straightened her white wool coat around her tight body and Chris huffed," What kind of message?"

Receiving a message via his mother, or any of the others, was usually a bad thing. Chris cringed inwardly at what he could have possibly done now.

"You have until the sun rises to bring love to two others in this place. If you succeed...the thing of which you desire the most is yours," Venus stated warmly and Chris shook his head.

"Mother! That's impossible...the storm is raging, and there are no more humans left here to pair. I've felt no other connections or been given any other images to go on. Is this another of Zeus' tricks? Are you here to torment me...my own flesh and blood?" Chris felt tears prickling the corners of his eyes.

The others knew of his greatest ironic desire and mocked him mercilessly for his lack thereof. He looked into the bluest eyes he had ever known, searching their depths for a truth of some kind. Would his mother be so cruel?

"Cupid, I speak nothing but the truth. Your father and I, along with Zeus and the others, have seen your sadness grow with strength, and we are compelled to bring you happiness. The Fates have spoken of things to come...things that come your way my son. If you do this one last thing, your future will be set before you and love will be yours."

His mother's skin started to glow like a star and she brought her warm fingers to his cheek, "I love you Cupid and I only wish to see you smile. Hurry my son..." Venus smiled and the light increased under her skin, swallowing her from this world.

Chris blinked a few times, readjusting his eyes to the now empty kitchen. He gasped, remembering Jackie, and turned to peek out the server's window. Jackie was still hunched over the cash register, writing away in her records, and finishing up her last minute duties. Chris sighed in relief, leaning against the fridge, when a sudden realization hit him. Jackie!

~~~Finn~~~

Finn held onto Remy with every bit of strength he had. He felt the monster mobile vibrating underneath him as they whipped through the open field at high flying speeds. When Remy had said he lived close, Finn thought he truly meant right up the street, but that must have been small town lingo. They had covered at least three miles of stormy terrain, passing through thickly forested wood, and over building depths of compacted snowy landscape.

The scenery would have been breath taking, had it not been for the flurry of whirling snow raining from the sky, blocking views of every angle. Finn snuggled deeper into Remy's broad back, resting his helmet between inviting shoulder blades. He began to feel that pull inside of him again, begging to be nearer to the Sherriff he held. Finn bit his lip inside the helmet and pushed his hips deeper into Remy's ass, tightening his grip around the Sherriff's waist.

He felt Remy scoot into him, pressing his backside against Finn's rapidly building erection. Finn groaned...the sound bouncing around the confines that covered his head. He subtly ground himself into Remy, hoping the vibrations of the sled, covered his small movements. Remy's head flicked back for a second and Finn swore he heard the Sherriff's laughter.

Heat crept over his cheeks with humiliation, no doubt he had just been caught humping his host. He cringed silently as the sled started downward and a large home came into view. The details were marred by the storm, but the golden light that spilled from the windows looked warm and inviting, and that was enough for Finn.

Remy slowed to a stop next to a huge black truck that was rigged with a plow and cut the engine. Finn didn't want to let go when Remy patted the small hands around his waist, signaling Finn they had reached their destination. He felt Remy's chest vibrate with laughter and reluctantly let his hands go. Remy swiftly hopped off the sled, extending a hand to Finn like a gentleman. Finn took the hand and the larger man helped him from his seat, steadying his stance as he plundered into the knee deep snow.