My Love, My Life, My Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
A day in my life as a willing slave to my true love.
4.4k words
4.19
25.5k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers

Monday

I get home about an hour before you, my lover, my life, my Goddess. Although lover is probably not the most appropriate term anymore. It's been over two months since I've had intercourse with you. It's also been over 6 weeks since I was allowed a full uninhibited orgasm.

It's been so long that I've almost forgotten what it feels like. My balls and cock feel full of cum, just waiting to be allowed to explode free. A single loving caress from your hand is almost enough now for my cock to start drooling pre-cum like a dog salivating over a bone.

As is my routine now, I undress as soon as I'm in the front door. Naked but for the metal chastity cage. I then put on the black and pink leather collar. My nakedness, the collar and chastity cage are a constant reminder of my servitude. This in turn, coupled with my enforced abstinence, keeps me at a near constant state of arousal. My cock constantly straining at its cage.

I start dinner. For this I am allowed to don an apron. Somehow it seems even more obscene cooking in just the apron with my ass still fully exposed, almost framed by the apron. With dinner cooking away, I assume my greeting position opposite the door. On my knees, head to the floor, ass in the air, balls dangling in between my open, spread legs.

You must be running late. Probably some meeting over ran at the school where you work. I hold the position for what seems like eternity but is probably only 30 minutes or so. It's enough for pins and needles to start sending my legs to sleep. Then I can hear your footsteps coming down the hall. The jingle from your bangles. The keys taken from your bag. All the while my cock tries to harden in its cage. I love the anticipation of your return. I wonder what mood you will be in; happy and playful, tired and in need of a massage, or perhaps pissed off and angry, with some excess frustration to vent or maybe you'll just want more of a vanilla night. Perhaps just watch a film snuggled upon the sofa.

The door opens. I keep my face to the floor. I hear you walk in and throw your bag on the floor. You slam the door.

"Uh oh, this doesn't sound good," I think to myself.

"What a fucking day!" you say, "Those kids are driving me insane!".

As you say this, you have walked behind me and tap the inside of my thighs with your foot. I spread my legs wider. My balls hanging impotently between them.

"I'm sorry darling but there is just one who is such a spoilt little brat!".

With this you take half a step back then kick my balls hard. A direct hit. The pain is intense. Not only the pain from the testicles themselves but the all-encompassing ache from inside. It takes my breathe away. I collapse rolling onto my side.

"Get up!" you say, firmly yet not quite shouting.

I struggle back to my knees. Blood rushing back into my legs. Your foot on my back forcing my head down again assuming the same position as before.

"I tell you, that kid could do with a bit of this, then he wouldn't be so goddamn cheeky and I wouldn't have to do this!"

With that another blow is delivered. Luckily not quite a direct hit. The balls somehow managing to escape the brunt of the kick. It's still enough to make me involuntarily grunt but not enough to make me collapse. Obviously, your game is to make me collapse, so another kick is delivered this time another direct hit. Down I go, rolling on the floor, instinctively grabbing my precious balls.

You give me a moment, before saying to me "Open your legs and put your hands behind your back."

I look up; and start to slowly comply.

"Don't look at me" you say, "and don't make me ask you twice!"

I speed up, rolling on to my back with my arms behind me, I tentatively spread my legs.

"Wider." you command.

I slowly open my legs a bit wider.

"As wide as you can."

I spread them further apart. While I am doing this, you have slipped off your shoes. You place your bare foot on my balls. Your toes playing with my cock through the bars of the cage.

"How was your day anyway, darling?" you ask. Before I can gather my breath to answer, you add, "Good, I can smell dinner, how long until we can eat?"

"Good thank you, my love" I gasp "work was ok. Dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes."

"Good boy." you say, "if I wasn't in such a bad mood, I might have spared you this for being such a good boy, but that kid has really wound me up and this is such good therapy"

"Yes, my love" I respond.

"You love this though don't you?" you say.

"Yes, my love," I respond "I love anything that makes you happy, my love"

"It would make me happy for you to thank me for kicking you in the balls and also beg that I do it again." All the while your foot massaging my cock and balls.

"Thank you, my love." I immediately respond, "I love it when you kick my balls, my love, the pain is nothing compared to the stress you must be feeling after such a tough day. Please my love, I beg of you, kick me again, I'm sure you will feel better for it"

"I'm certain I will." you say and then stamp on my balls three times in quick succession.

Although the force isn't as hard as the kicks, all three connect.

"I'm going to have a shower, get dinner dished up" you call, wandering off to the bedroom to get changed, leaving me writhing on the floor, grunting and moaning. Trying to rub my balls better, as if that does them any good.

I slowly get to my knees. As you are in the apartment now, I must crawl from one place to another, so I slowly get to my knees and crawl from the hall down to the kitchen. I hear the shower turn on as I struggle to pull myself up the kitchen cabinets until I'm upright again, feeling somewhat queasy, my balls aching all the way inside to my very core.

After a few minutes I hear the shower stop so I start dishing up dinner. I hear you call me. I get back on my knees and crawl across the hard floor into the bedroom. You are standing there wrapped in a towel holding up two outfits.

"As you can tell, I'm in a punishment mood today" you say; "which outfit do you want?"

A small concession we had agreed was if you were just going to punish me, my reward was to be able to select the outfit you would wear while administering the pain. In your left hand you hold the black rubber dress with the cut-out holes for your smallish but firm and beautifully proportioned tits and in your right a pair of chaps with a leather bra and thong. I love the way your tits swing when administering a beating, so I select the left hand.

"Very well, although I always struggle getting into this one which is unlikely to improve my mood!" you say, "You'll eat out of the dog bowls tonight"

I crawl back through to the kitchen, take out the dog bowls, filling one with water and tipping my food into the other. I'm allowed to stand while carrying things, so I walk over to the table, placing your plate down. Along with a glass of wine. I then retrieve the bowls placing them next to the table on the floor. I then kneel by the table, head bowed, legs spread and hands open on my thighs. My useless cock and balls hang throbbing between my legs. The balls still hurting from their previous beating.

You enter. You look stunning. My cock twitches uselessly in its cage. The dress comes down to about halfway down your thighs. The breasts uncovered, swaying slightly with every step. You pause when you come in surveying the room. I suspect you do this really because you like me looking and see me struggling not to stare.

"You look gorgeous." I say.

"Thank you." you reply, walking over to the table.

You stand and wait for me to push the chair out from the table so you can sit down.

"Thank you." you say, taking your seat and begin eating.

After a couple of minutes, you tell me I can start. I dip my head down and begin to try to eat from the dog bowl. It is a very messy affair. By the time you have finished eating, which is my signal to stop, I have perhaps managed about a quarter of mine, with the same again smeared over my face from chasing the food round the bowl.

As I lean back, I glimpse the shadow between your legs. Even though I don't get to see anything, to know your naked pussy is there, just out of reach, sends a glorious teasing shiver through me.

You laugh at the state of my face. You get up and walk out the kitchen, telling me to stay, as you would a naughty dog. You return a few seconds later with a leash, which you attach to my collar and walk away giving it a tug, saying,

"Come on messy pup, you need cleaning."

You lead me out of the kitchen, through the bedroom to the en-suite. I'm expecting you to hose me down in the shower, so I hesitate when you point to the toilet bowl.

You see the hesitation so you pull the leash down and say "Messy pups drink from toilet bowl so that's where you should put your dirty face."

I comply, kneeling at the toilet, I lower my head into the bowl. Even this utter humiliation, uncomprehendingly to me, begins my cock twitching in its cage. I feel you grab the hair at the back of my head and lift my head out slightly.

"I saw you hesitate. For that, you get to lick the rim." you say, "Do it!" you command.

I put my tongue out and close my eyes feeling for the rim with my tongue. All the while my cock is pushing against the cage. My head hates this but my cock loves it. I can't reconcile these paradoxical thoughts.

Your grip tightens and you push my face to the rim. My tongue touches the cold porcelain. A mix of stale urine and disinfectant. I set about my given task, some of my dinner drips into the toilet bowl. After a minute or two you take my head and while saying;

"Take a deep breath."

You push my face into the water and flush the toilet. The water gushes around me, washing my face. As the flush subsides you pull my head, forcing it back up so I'm looking at you through toilet water blurry eyes, water dripping off me, no doubt some of my dinner is still trapped in my beard. You are smiling down at me.

"That was fun" you say "but it didn't quite do the trick. You'll have to go again."

You wait for the toilet to finish filling. I see you looking down at my cock, which is as hard as it can be in its confinement.

"Perhaps you should always wash your face like this." you say.

The toilet has finally finished refilling. Smiling you let go of my hair and say "I want you to flush your own head this time".

I didn't think this could get anymore humiliating. I lean forward and place my head in the bowl. With my right hand I reach up and find the flush.

"Press and hold." I hear you command.

I press and hold the flush. After a second or two I feel your foot on my head pushing my face deeper into the bowl, ensuring nearly all of my head is covered by the rushing water. As the flush finishes you remove your foot and I pull my head up. You are laughing at me. I'm so turned on even with the cage I feel on the verge of cumming. You throw me a towel and tell me to dry myself and then come into the living room.

After drying myself, I crawl into the living room head down, stopping next to you and rock back on my heals. You are sat on the sofa with your legs up. The short dress almost revealing your naked, beautiful pussy to me. You are watching something on TV. It takes me a moment to realise what it is. It seems to be a "do it yourself" guide for administering corporal punishment.

After a few minutes you pause the video, take my leash and lead me across to the small dining room table. Here you nudge me to my feet before bending me, face down, over the table, so the top part of my torso is on the table; my head hanging clear on one side and my, hips, cock, balls and ass hanging clear on the other side. You attach my legs to the legs of the table so my legs are spread wide, my balls feeling even more vulnerable. You then tie my hands to the other legs of the table, so I am bent over, my legs straight and ass sticking out.

Without any warning, you smack my ass hard. You give it another 6 or 7 smacks, alternating cheek to cheek before stopping.

"Damn this hurts my hand." you say.

You leave the room only to come back in with a range of potential corporal punishment devices - a cat o' nine tails whip, one of my belts, a riding crop, a cane, a brush and a tawse.

You take a leather strap, tie it around my balls pushing them together and stretching them away from my cock. You then pull the strap up through my ass cheeks, up my back to attach at the collar at the back of my neck. This creates a tension between my neck and the pull of the strap on my balls. If I lean my neck back, lifting up my head, it releases some of the pull on my balls, letting them swing back into the relatively safety of between the legs. But should I let my head fall it pulls the balls back further making them stand proud of the legs; meaning a hit across my legs would also strike my balls.

You give them a friendly squeeze which makes me gasp out loud, before turning to your array of implements. I can just see out the corner of my eye you pick up the cat o' nine tails, brushing your hand through the tails. You see me looking.

"Eyes front." you say.

I turn my eyes. I hear you walk across to me, I feel a blindfold cover my eyes. I hear you turn and walk a step or two. And stop. No words spoken. I miss the sound of you returning just feel the smack and immediate stinging across both buttocks, taking my breath away. Before I can recover, a second blow arrives. I rear up against my restraints, and cry out half in surprise, half in pain. This brings the smacking to a stop.

I hear you walk into another room. You return shortly after. I feel material being stuffed in my mouth. I assume they are your dirty panties from the day. A taste of sweat and sex, slightly sour. A ball gag follows so I'm drooling into our panties, washing your taste deeper into my mouth.

You take a step back and land another blow, this glances slightly, catching my balls. I buck and scream into the gag. I feel the swish of air before the next one lands. A moment to brace momentarily, at least put my head back moving my balls out of harms' way. The pain is bearable this time. Three more rain down in an even rhythm. My ass is burning now. The blows stop.

"Ah, I needed that." I hear you say.

I feel you grab my balls. I feel what I think is your breath and then your tongue licking my swollen, tender balls. You feign to bite once or twice. I silently beg you not to. The hot, moist sensation disappears just as abruptly as it appeared. The moment of care, of pleasure extinguished in a fleeting moment.

I then feel a flicking sensation on my balls. Light as a feather but with small sharp sting which quickly fades. But my balls still remember their earlier beating. I'm genuinely a little frightened. After a few more, I feel your hands on my balls, squeezing them. It feels like you are examining them, seeing how swollen they are, how much more you think I can take. You let them go. My head is down, the strap still attached to my neck, keeping the balls exposed.

"I'm going to cane you now. Just once. But it will hurt." you whisper in my ear.

I hear a few swishes in the air. I prepare as best I can for the strike, leaning as far back as I can, bringing my balls closer to the table, safely hidden. When it comes, it is more painful than I had imagined. But I am defenseless, my screaming out pointless, as is the pulling against the restraints.

"I told you it was going to hurt. But you wanted me to do that, right? It felt so good. I feel much calmer now. You did want me to do it didn't you, my love?" you ask.

You lean forward and take the gag out of my mouth. You lean down and, with your teeth, pull the panties out of my mouth.

"Open your mouth." you say. I obey.

I feel, what I assume is spit dribble into my mouth.

"Now answer me." you say.

"Thank you, my love. Of course I wanted you to do it. Anything to make you please you, my love." I reply.

You lean in and kiss me, deeply, passionately but it's all over too quickly. You pull away saying "It was my pleasure" and ruffle my hair.

You pull my head towards one breast, then the other. Just enough to wet and stiffen your nipples. The key to my cage swinging from your necklace bouncing, mockingly, off my head. Then you pull away and release the strap connecting my neck and balls.

The next thing I feel is cold and wet dripping over my ass. I figure it is lubricant, which is soon confirmed by you pushing a finger into my hole. Quickly another one follows it. You finger fuck me like this for several minutes. I feel like I could cum right there and then. You seem to sense that I'm close to this as just when I start to think I can't hold it in any more, you switch tactics and I feel a third finger enter. Then instead of thrusting in and out, it feels more like you are trying to push the opening wider. To allow the fourth. When the fourth goes in you hold your fist there. Making small in and out thrusts. Testing if there is any more give.

After a couple of minutes, the fingers are withdrawn. It feels like my hole is still open, gaping. Anyway, it's quickly filled by a large butt plug. It takes a moment of coaxing but eventually it slips into place.

"That mark looks so hot" you say, your hand outlining the mark left by the cane.

I hear you walk away and sit down on the sofa. I don't know how long you leave me there. It seems like hours. My limbs start to stiffen from being held in one place for such a length of time. My mind taking in what the body has endured during this evening. The pain making my skin hot. A sheen of sweat. The persistent attempt to gain an erection has returned. Skin bulging between the bars of the cage.

You get up and untie me. And then remove the blindfold. You tell me to stand. You go to your knees in front of me.

"For being so good I'm going to give you a treat." you say.

You then take the key from between your breasts and unlock the padlock on the cage. You then take the cage off. To my surprise and great pleasure, you take my rapidly stiffening cock in your mouth, sucking up and down. You then take my cock out of your mouth and say,

"Do you want to cum tonight? Shall I let you cum?"

"Yes please, my love:" my voice barely audible.

You pump with one hand then take a few moments to suck before wanking again. Within moments I'm ready.

"Can I cum, please?" I ask.

You stop and release me. "Cum if you're able then" you say.

My cock jerks uselessly a few times until a pitiful drizzle trickles out. No explosion of bliss only the mild release and immense frustration of the orgasm being ruined. You lean in scooping it up in your mouth. You pull me down to my knees as you get up, switching positions. Then you open my mouth and dribble the few drops of cum into my mouth. I swallow, you smile.

You then suggest we go to bed. You lead me by the collar back to the bedroom and handcuff me to the bed.

"So you're not tempted to play with that." you say, pointing at my still very erect cock.

After about 5 minutes you emerge from the bathroom naked. Beautiful. If my erection has subsided any, it leaps back with a vengeance. You uncuff me and then lead me into the bathroom.

"It was so fun earlier, I'm almost tempted to get you to flush your own head again. It was hilarious..." I'm not entirely sure it was directly because of the look of horror on my face but you then add, "You know what, you're going to and I'm going to video it." you say.

My heart sinks but my erection stays. There's no doubting my arousal, even at this degrading suggestion.

"First piss in it" you say.

As if my humiliation wasn't complete, trying to piss with a very erect cock is almost impossible. And hilarious to watch. I notice the toilet still has your piss in it too. You leave momentarily only to return with your phone and start filming the whole process. I give up pretty quickly.

44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers
12