My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finally within my reach I stuck my tongue out and touched her anus and ran my tongue from there to the opening to her pussy and pushed my tongue inside. For the next ten minutes I did everything I could to bring Jennifer to orgasm and succeeded. Her orgasm caused her juices to run into my mouth and over my chin. When it passed, Jennifer leaned forward and took my cock back into her mouth while I continued to give her oral pleasure. As I brought Jennifer to her second but slightly smaller orgasm I felt the stiffness returning to my cock and soon I was fully erect.

Jennifer turned around so that she was facing me as she lowered herself onto my shaft. She began moving her hips up and down slowly, lifting up until my cock almost came out of her well lubricated vagina, then pushing down until I was completely inside her. Jennifer lay down on top of me and we kissed as we fell into a nice comfortable rhythm. Later as we both approached our climaxes, I rolled us over so that I was on top and then I lifted Jennifer's legs up and leaned them against my shoulders. Then I began pumping my cock into Jennifer's pussy as fast and as deep as I could. After a few minutes of this Jennifer moved her legs off my shoulders and put her feet on the bed on either side of my hips so that her knees were bent. Then she pushed her pelvis up to meet each of my thrusts until her orgasm started, then she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. She had me held so tight with her legs that I couldn't move. As I lay there motionless I felt the muscles in Jennifer's vagina squeezing my cock as her orgasm pulsed through her body. This muscle action triggered my climax and I shot my hot load deep inside Jennifer.

Afterward we lay in each others arms and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up in the morning Jennifer was already in the shower. When she came out she said, "Don't you think you better take me home before my husband gets worried? Besides, I know he'll want to have sex with me as soon as I get home and I can't wait."

So we went home and made love again. Afterward we talked about the evening. Jennifer said, "That was one wild evening. With those notes and instructions I had to follow, you had me wet before we even got to the hotel. I could feel the dampness in my pussy as I walked through the hotel. It made me self-conscious and aroused me at the same time. Then making me sit in the bar by myself for so long made me feel like I was really out cheating on my husband."

I said, "When I came into the bar you weren't alone."

Jennifer said, "Oh, you saw me talking to Gary?"

I said, "Who is Gary?"

Jennifer said, "He's a guy that works in my office. I don't know him very well."

"What were you two talking about?"

"It was just small talk at first then Gary asked me if I was with my husband and I said no. That must have interested him because he moved a little closer to me and told me I was a very attractive woman. Then he asked me if I would like to come over and join him at his table. I told him I couldn't because I was meeting someone."

I said, "You didn't tell him who you were meeting?"

"No. It wasn't any of his business and it added to the fantasy that I was having an affair."

I said, "So now this guy thinks that you are playing around on your husband."

Jennifer said, "So?"

I said, "Your right. Who cares? That's our business."

Over the next two years we had many similar adventures. Some that I orchestrated and some that Jennifer put together herself. We found these games exciting and they helped keep our sex life energized.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
jott50jott50about 8 years ago
WOW!!!

That was so erotic. Loved the valentine adventure. It reminded me of an old porn movie called tut lady and the limo driver but the plot was very different. Great writing and a good romantic story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Erase all the comments?

Good story. She's got a likely fuck buddy in Gary. I was about to say hopfully she's not rehearsing for the real thing. But then hubby may go for it

Chilley

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
More Stories